March 28, 2024, 11:59:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 279083 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1300 on: December 07, 2008, 10:15:13 PM »

Nighty night to you too, anothermonkey

Thanks, Muffy. 

I love that cute deer in your avi.  She's licking your bee-girl's hand. It's so cute!!

Thank you anothermonkey.  CBB did my avi.  I thought it was the reindeer's nose flickering on and off?  Either way, it's fine with me. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1301 on: December 07, 2008, 10:18:45 PM »

Nighty night to you too, anothermonkey

Thanks, Muffy. 

I love that cute deer in your avi.  She's licking your bee-girl's hand. It's so cute!!

Thank you anothermonkey.  CBB did my avi.  I thought it was the reindeer's nose flickering on and off?  Either way, it's fine with me. 

Oh ok.. I suppose it is.  :sniff sniff:   

Nite Sassy!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1302 on: December 07, 2008, 10:19:19 PM »

Goodnight anothermonkey and N2WISHIN...  Thanks for the thoughts on SK.  I am having trouble connecting the dots.  Maybe it will be explained later.  When his interview with YM comes out... 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1303 on: December 07, 2008, 10:22:39 PM »

SK??????
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1304 on: December 07, 2008, 10:25:24 PM »

I know what you mean.   My daughters absolutely adore my mother.   It is very clear that Casey doesn't care about anyone but herself.   How in the world could she steal from her grand parents?   That just makes me sick.

Yes, and as for Amy.. apparently (according to recent posts here) Casey and Amy didn't even know each other for that long. Months, perhaps?  I wonder if Amy has an issue with trusting the wrong people.. like, besides Casey?  Not to mention, I really do wonder- if you suddenly had $400 cash come up missing, do you really think you'd be easily convinced that you were sleepwalking and must have hid it somewhere??  I'm not trying to bag on Amy here, but I'm just saying..  We know this scenario didn't take place, but I have to wonder how the heck Casey convinced Amy this actually happened?

I'm surprised that Amy is still friends with Will Waters.  After she told him what went down, all he said is that he wanted Casey.  I would have been like, "dude this biatch stole from me and possibly did something to her daughter?"  I know that JP Chatt did not like Casey.  I wonder if he told Amy his reasons for not liking her?

Lisa

This is JMO, but something tells me that Amy felt "In" with the group because of Casey.  I know she knew some of the key players & even introduced them to Casey, but I think Casey held some kind of spell over her.  I don't know why I think this, maybe raising three teenage girls & seeing all the drama that goes on......
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1305 on: December 07, 2008, 10:25:25 PM »

Goodnight anothermonkey and N2WISHIN...  Thanks for the thoughts on SK.  I am having trouble connecting the dots.  Maybe it will be explained later.  When his interview with YM comes out... 

Have a good night!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1306 on: December 07, 2008, 10:26:49 PM »

Cindy Anthony Cellphone
Examination Report
Page 5 out of 10
A Lee
3/8/08 13:17:25 (GMT-16)
Read
Inbox
planning on being a little early. BTW-
incoming We should not speak of
any letters from Casey.

*A Lee
3/8/08 13:45:39
Read
Inbox
Incoming
Jose has individual messages to us from Casey that he wants to give to us tonight after the vigil
Would u guys be up to going to his office?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1307 on: December 07, 2008, 10:27:49 PM »

thank you to all you monkeys, i know he will be okay. it has been so stressful since he had the 1st one, i always worry. luckily for me, he is the happiest person i have ever met & tries not to worry me.  (i know it sounds strange, but he says he's never had a bad day in his life and is never down) i wish we could all be like that. thanks for all ya'lls thoughts & prayers. sorry last o/t

what an inspirational person to be around all the time.  I think its great!!   
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1308 on: December 07, 2008, 10:28:04 PM »

SK??????

Sean Krause, owner of the Daily BS

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1309 on: December 07, 2008, 10:28:05 PM »

Just a couple of notes:

1.  There are alot of attention grabbers on the internet.  Do not believe everything everyone says.
2.  When someone states something as fact, do not believe it without finding additional sources yourself. 
3.  Whenever possible, back up what you say with a link to the source.

Personally, I don't believe anyone without checking and verifying it myself.

AMEN!!!  I signed on thinking I was going to read about Caylee's case and all I see is CRAP!!  I have been here too long to believe that ANYONE besides RED has insider information and HE DOESN'T TELL   What does that tell you about insider info??

Hey Sunny, & Bearly   

Hey back atcha!!   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1310 on: December 07, 2008, 10:28:15 PM »

For what it's worth, Geraldo will have something on his show tonight about the case. Maybe praises for JB?
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1311 on: December 07, 2008, 10:30:52 PM »

SK??????

Sean Krause, owner of the Daily BS

Ahh!! Thats right!!! Thanks!  I am a little behind here......
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1312 on: December 07, 2008, 10:32:49 PM »

Well, I can see that I have made the front page of this forum today, all while I was off working my job and no-where around.  I have a few things to say and then I will sign off from here for the night and clear my head from all the cruel and visious, not to mention just plain silly things that I read here after I got home...First let me say to the ones that had something to say in my defense, Thank you!!!!
  Now, first of all I would like to say that some people will go to no end to hurt other people and I have seen this time and again from some on here, but because I liked this forum and am so interested in this case and ecpecially about what happened to Caylee, I put up with it just so I could read here and find out information.
     I would like to address the issue of why I left for awhile and went somewhere else in the hopes of getting info on this case and that was because some monkey from this forum went onto my MY- space page and hacked it and started posting pictures from it in here as well as everywhere else I went and all without my knowledge or permission to copy any pictures of me.  Then they decided that just because I had kids on my page that that was a problem without ever asking me why there was so many kids listed as my friends.....Ill tell you why now, I use to be a counselor for the juvenile justice here in the town I live in and most of these kids are the kids I helped and still talk to from time to time and they have joined up on my page because they know I care...now after I left here and started talking to Murt the same posters from this forum followed me overe there and started calling Murt and telling him all kinds of horrible things about me and saying I was a drunk, I lived in a trailor park, that I let my daugfhter drink beer ( which by the way they got this from a picture on my space also when they hacked it and it wasnt even my daughter that had a bottle in her hand) it was a girl that I was counseling.....
   I guess when someone is this dirty and coniving then they must truly have issues of there own.Now Id like to say, My friend that I talk to is in no way hindering this case nor is he so called leaking info about this case....which I have said so many times I cant even count,,,,I told everyone that he will not answer me many times when I ask him something, and I didnt just meet this guy or start talking to him just because of this case, I have known him every since I was a young girl and he a young boy playing out in the yard with my cousins...I have always had relationship with him just like Im sure many of you have friends that yall have known forever , he's nothing special, just my long time friend that just happens to be in and area that this certain crime took place and I got interested in and now I wished to God that I hadn't....The pictures that I took when me and my son went to Orlando was just the pictures of the woods just like many that we have all seen, for there was no search going on at the time, but The hacking of my page happened at about the same time and I left here for awhile to try to get that staightened up and some of the pictures my son was standing in them and some I was in  and  since I was being hacked and talked about I was given the advise by a person that was trying to help me with that problem that it prolly wouldnt be a good ideal to post anything with myself or my sons face in it and so I didnt.   
 Now the reason for  a  certain poster to try to get me in trouble today is  really lame , If they are doing a search on their on and they say that my info would be helpful, I like to know just how is that so....I dont see where them trying to get me to say something or verify something to them would help them in any way.  a search is a search and nothing I say is gonna help one way or the other, and I know when Im being ridiculed and nitpicked at and so I chose to ignore because I tried answering befor and all I got was more grief and more questions!

Lastly I would like to say that I have always tried to follow the rules of this forum, and not everybody does, but I dont act like a first grader and start trouble just because someone is aggravating me, I just ignore and go on and say what I have to say and go about My business....This silly stuff about casey getting off because of something that I might say on here, come on people, this is the internet, my God everybody is saying everything, and I dont amount to a hill of beans with what little I have said, because once again, Im not gonna be told anything that could ever in any way hurt this investigation, My friend aint gonna say , I'll tell you whatever you want to know just ask away, duh, he is a proffessional and a damn good one too......Its a shame that I came here with all good intentions and the upmost respect for this forum and just because I throw in what little tidbit I could squeeze out of someone that by the way was gonna come out anyway it just hadnt reached here yet, I am a liar, a trouble maker, and alot of other things that I dont care to get into right now, Well that is just fine and dandy.....I was just trying to help and discuss and figure out stuff just like everybody else, but I guess I have caused more trouble then good......I am gonna go make a call now and leave yall to your posting, Have a good night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1313 on: December 07, 2008, 10:33:12 PM »

For what it's worth, Geraldo will have something on his show tonight about the case. Maybe praises for JB?

Yeah.  No doubt.  I just turned him on, thanks!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1314 on: December 07, 2008, 10:36:32 PM »

I know what you mean.   My daughters absolutely adore my mother.   It is very clear that Casey doesn't care about anyone but herself.   How in the world could she steal from her grand parents?   That just makes me sick.

Yes, and as for Amy.. apparently (according to recent posts here) Casey and Amy didn't even know each other for that long. Months, perhaps?  I wonder if Amy has an issue with trusting the wrong people.. like, besides Casey?  Not to mention, I really do wonder- if you suddenly had $400 cash come up missing, do you really think you'd be easily convinced that you were sleepwalking and must have hid it somewhere??  I'm not trying to bag on Amy here, but I'm just saying..  We know this scenario didn't take place, but I have to wonder how the heck Casey convinced Amy this actually happened?

I'm surprised that Amy is still friends with Will Waters.  After she told him what went down, all he said is that he wanted Casey.  I would have been like, "dude this biatch stole from me and possibly did something to her daughter?"  I know that JP Chatt did not like Casey.  I wonder if he told Amy his reasons for not liking her?

Lisa

This is JMO, but something tells me that Amy felt "In" with the group because of Casey.  I know she knew some of the key players & even introduced them to Casey, but I think Casey held some kind of spell over her.  I don't know why I think this, maybe raising three teenage girls & seeing all the drama that goes on......

I think you're right.   My middle daughter (Casey's age) puts up with a lot of stuff from one particular friend (who I don't really care for because this girl is so self-centered).  I question why - but I guess she just wants to be friends with her, no matter what.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1315 on: December 07, 2008, 10:38:37 PM »

hardee har har, hm, last time I was on space mountain, I could see Mexico !!
Of course, that Mexico was at Epcot Center...smiles, mio

oooohhhh...don't get me going ..Disney is my favorite place in the whole world... We are coming down there next May...I haven't told my family yet just in case something goes wrong.. of course I'm only going to make the kids happy 

OOOH!  Monkey field trip in May!!!

I'll meet you at the Banana Cabana! 

Deal...

What color Bikini do I look for 

but seriously..Nephew???
I've been bathing and feeding the kids so I'm sorry for the late response...off to tuck my daughter into bed but i didn't want to miss you...be back in a few

Nephew is working with his dad (my brother) and I saw his dad yesterday and learned all about my nephew working on ships in Alaska like Deadliest Catch.   
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 12:30:13 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1316 on: December 07, 2008, 10:39:25 PM »

hardee har har, hm, last time I was on space mountain, I could see Mexico !!
Of course, that Mexico was at Epcot Center...smiles, mio

oooohhhh...don't get me going ..Disney is my favorite place in the whole world... We are coming down there next May...I haven't told my family yet just in case something goes wrong.. of course I'm only going to make the kids happy 

OOOH!  Monkey field trip in May!!!

I'll meet you at the Banana Cabana! 

Deal...

What color Bikini do I look for 

but seriously..Nephew???
I've been bathing and feeding the kids so I'm sorry for the late response...off to tuck my daughter into bed but i didn't want to miss you...be back in a few

Maybe you should tell me the color of your Speedo instead.   

I believe in miracles!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1317 on: December 07, 2008, 10:46:05 PM »

HH, Thank you for responding. You did it in an adult fashion w/o the screaming of I'm leaving here and never coming back speech.
 cheers

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1318 on: December 07, 2008, 10:52:07 PM »

Higherhopes.....I just want to say I always appreciate your posts, and you always come across as a very down to earth, likeable person. I am sorry for all the troubles you have encountered, horrible and totally uncalled for. Please take care. Mary
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1319 on: December 07, 2008, 10:52:13 PM »

HH, Thank you for responding. You did it in an adult fashion w/o the screaming of I'm leaving here and never coming back speech.
 cheers

Yes, and come back and continue to discuss this disgusting case with us. We're all just here to try and figure out what the hey is going down with it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.