March 29, 2024, 07:10:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 279107 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1340 on: December 07, 2008, 11:17:51 PM »

There was something different about JB's demeanor tonight. He wasn't as arrogant or angry as usual. I'm starting to wonder if KC is even going to make it to trial.
I noticed it too.. Did I misunderstand JB or did he actually start to slip and tell Geraldo he had been worried about the DP?
The other more experienced lawyers told him to cut his losses and try to make a deal... this may be a very interesting week..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1341 on: December 07, 2008, 11:18:09 PM »

Money will also be an issue for Baez. Those three experts cost quite a bit. Dr. Lee had a field trip there, Koby hasn't examined the " evidence ". He surely can't go with the Zanny the Nanny story, he has to provide a competent defense, not some litle kid story.The story does not have the momentum it had before and with Christmas coming, it will lose ground even more on the networks.
What he does have going is that no one ever saw her abuse Caylee. Neglect and taking her to inappropriate places, like sleeping with her and Ricardo and seemingly desperate to ditch the kid for a quickie.
Decemebr 11 is this week, FL law is not something I am familiar with. So maybe Murt will be in the room ? LOL 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1342 on: December 07, 2008, 11:19:29 PM »

There was something different about JB's demeanor tonight. He wasn't as arrogant or angry as usual. I'm starting to wonder if KC is even going to make it to trial.

I agree.  thanks for letting us know that he was going to be on Geraldo tonight.   

Glad I could tell you about it.  Guess I'll catch everyone tomorrow, good nite all.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1343 on: December 07, 2008, 11:21:28 PM »

I noticed it too.. Did I misunderstand JB or did he actually start to slip and tell Geraldo he had been worried about the DP?
The other more experienced lawyers told him to cut his losses and try to make a deal... this may be a very interesting week..

I got the impression he was worried about the DP too but then he explained how it didn't meet the criteria. Whatever..........
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1344 on: December 07, 2008, 11:21:38 PM »

I agree.  thanks for letting us know that he was going to be on Geraldo tonight.   

Glad I could tell you about it.  Guess I'll catch everyone tomorrow, good nite all.

Night!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1345 on: December 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM »

Time for me to turn in, 5:30 comes too fast..
Goodnight Monkey Friends!! 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1346 on: December 07, 2008, 11:23:57 PM »

Money will also be an issue for Baez. Those three experts cost quite a bit. Dr. Lee had a field trip there, Koby hasn't examined the " evidence ". He surely can't go with the Zanny the Nanny story, he has to provide a competent defense, not some litle kid story.The story does not have the momentum it had before and with Christmas coming, it will lose ground even more on the networks.
What he does have going is that no one ever saw her abuse Caylee. Neglect and taking her to inappropriate places, like sleeping with her and Ricardo and seemingly desperate to ditch the kid for a quickie.
Decemebr 11 is this week, FL law is not something I am familiar with. So maybe Murt will be in the room ? LOL 

Yeah, I agree.  And, I was really surprised to hear that Koby hadn't examined the evidence, yet.   Maybe they are working on a deal?!?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1347 on: December 07, 2008, 11:24:51 PM »

Good night to all those headed to the monkey bunkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1348 on: December 07, 2008, 11:25:22 PM »

Time for me to turn in, 5:30 comes too fast..
Goodnight Monkey Friends!! 

Good night Flamom!   I'm outta here too.   God bless you all.  Sleep well.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1349 on: December 07, 2008, 11:35:20 PM »

Yeah, I agree.  And, I was really surprised to hear that Koby hadn't examined the evidence, yet.   Maybe they are working on a deal?!?
I usually can catch NG once during the week, the program comes on three times a nite here and that was the last from Friday. Koby does not work for free. Baez can't really attack the lab results, it is the intrepretation of those results with the probabilties. What would be the probablity that two sets of cadaver dogs would detect the scent of death in the yard and the trunk ? What is the probability that the scent of death came from another deceased person ?
One of the lawyers on NG said the onus was on the State to prove their case, but Baez does have a duty to put on a capable defense. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1350 on: December 07, 2008, 11:36:31 PM »

Just had to "butt in" here, I've only had limited time to read and haven't been posting but this situation about HH brought me out of lurking.  I saw the pictures HH is talking about and I saw how she was repeatedly badgered over at Murt's by at least one, and maybe  a few "b!tches" (yeah, I said it).  I didn't realize at the time that these same "b!tches" are monkeys and that is very disappointing to me.  There really is no reason for posting her pictures and calling her names, what reason would someone use to justify that?

Invision,  I read very heavy sarcasm in all your posts to HH these past few days.  I thought she responded quite well to you each time, in spite of your insinuations.  I'm not here to fight with you, but it turned my stomach that you posted that you were going to out her here on the board.  Maybe you were just being like KC, a bit spiteful?

If you really have TRUE concerns she is repeating "LEAKED" information, you should have taken that straight to RED and not posted it here.  My problem is that I don't believe you EVER believed ANYTHING she was posting was truly a leak because you went so far as to repost her posts, along with another post from a different forum where you insinuated she had the information SECOND and not first.  (yeah, you played "naive" but I didn't buy it).

So, before you try to act all innocent, I can go back and repost your posts like you did HH's and prove it if need be.

For the record, I for one have questioned whether or not she had a source and my personal opinion was that I was not convinced.  I'm not defending HH's posts, only her right to post them without fear of being "outed" or ganged up on.

Like I said, you should have went straight to LE if you were concerned, not post it here.  You lost credibility with the way you handled it. 

I agree that no LE should be leaking, and if they are they should be reprimanded, but I'm doubting your intentions were honorable since you chose to confront her and by the way also make Joseph look like an ass IMO.

Seriously.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1351 on: December 07, 2008, 11:42:26 PM »

never dull here.. is it 

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1352 on: December 07, 2008, 11:59:13 PM »

Just had to "butt in" here, I've only had limited time to read and haven't been posting but this situation about HH brought me out of lurking.  I saw the pictures HH is talking about and I saw how she was repeatedly badgered over at Murt's by at least one, and maybe  a few "b!tches" (yeah, I said it).  I didn't realize at the time that these same "b!tches" are monkeys and that is very disappointing to me.  There really is no reason for posting her pictures and calling her names, what reason would someone use to justify that?

Invision,  I read very heavy sarcasm in all your posts to HH these past few days.  I thought she responded quite well to you each time, in spite of your insinuations.  I'm not here to fight with you, but it turned my stomach that you posted that you were going to out her here on the board.  Maybe you were just being like KC, a bit spiteful?

If you really have TRUE concerns she is repeating "LEAKED" information, you should have taken that straight to RED and not posted it here.  My problem is that I don't believe you EVER believed ANYTHING she was posting was truly a leak because you went so far as to repost her posts, along with another post from a different forum where you insinuated she had the information SECOND and not first.  (yeah, you played "naive" but I didn't buy it).

So, before you try to act all innocent, I can go back and repost your posts like you did HH's and prove it if need be.

For the record, I for one have questioned whether or not she had a source and my personal opinion was that I was not convinced.  I'm not defending HH's posts, only her right to post them without fear of being "outed" or ganged up on.

Like I said, you should have went straight to LE if you were concerned, not post it here.  You lost credibility with the way you handled it. 

I agree that no LE should be leaking, and if they are they should be reprimanded, but I'm doubting your intentions were honorable since you chose to confront her and by the way also make Joseph look like an ass IMO.

Seriously.
Thank you   04bull,  You Are Right!!!!!!!and you pay attention.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1353 on: December 08, 2008, 12:07:17 AM »

HH, Thank you for responding. You did it in an adult fashion w/o the screaming of I'm leaving here and never coming back speech.
 cheers

Yeah!   ^ Ditto what Boo said! ^   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1354 on: December 08, 2008, 12:10:57 AM »

HH, Thank you for responding. You did it in an adult fashion w/o the screaming of I'm leaving here and never coming back speech.
 cheers

Thank you  and everybody, I know that there are some really great people in here and I really like discussing this case with everyone of yall, I just cant stand the backstabbing and nitpicking I have to put up with, and WHY....not one person in here has actually met me or knows anything about me.....It is so sad that some people have to play games and be petty,  but  thats OK I will rise above all that.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1355 on: December 08, 2008, 12:18:21 AM »

cheers

Thank you  and everybody, I know that there are some really great people in here and I really like discussing this case with everyone of yall, I just cant stand the backstabbing and nitpicking I have to put up with, and WHY....not one person in here has actually met me or knows anything about me.....It is so sad that some people have to play games and be petty,  but  thats OK I will rise above all that.....

I have noticed quite a bit of back stabbing in here lately...maybe its because there is no new news to discuss and some feel as if they need the rush of excitement.....may be that some in here are doing exactly what the Anthony's want...divide and conquer!!!!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1356 on: December 08, 2008, 12:19:53 AM »

[/quote]

HH, now I'm sure you're a lady! Such class. Wow, who knew monkeys had such class! Veddy good show!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1357 on: December 08, 2008, 01:02:38 AM »

HH, now I'm sure you're a lady! Such class. Wow, who knew monkeys had such class! Veddy good show!
[/quote]Thank you, its so nice of you to say so, I have made my phone call.....fed the cat and the dog and gotten things set up for my busy day tomorrow, and so with this comment ringing in my ears, I shall say my goodnights....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1358 on: December 08, 2008, 01:26:16 AM »

There must be a full moon out because between this thread and the Natalee Holloway thread I'm scratching my head.

HH has done nothing to harm anyone that I'm aware of. We do not investigate members here at SM unless we suspect they have done something illegal and then the proper authorities would be notified.  HH has only tried to help in any way she can.  I don't understand why Invision and JJ are attempting to stir trouble.

IF HH has a friend in LE that is talking and shouldn't be, that person is the problem not HH.  Personally, I don't see any information that HH has posted that hadn't already been reported in the media.  Like I said earlier, I'm not likely to believe 2nd hand information anyway.  Not saying it's not true, I just don't believe everything that is posted.

HH my suggestion to you would be NOT to share what you learn from your friend that way there's no way to get him in trouble.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1359 on: December 08, 2008, 01:44:09 AM »

I been searching for the docs for Sin-dy anthony texts that were incoming and out going.

Here is one site but now the site I read it at- This is about the text from Lee to Sin-dy. btw not to mention the letters from Casey...

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1677910/Cindy-Anthony-Cell-Phone

I have been wondering about those private letters and I HOPE the prosecution is able to subpoena them...I wonder if they have the code talk definitions? I asked an attorney friend if they would fall under any crazy client/attorney privilege...he said NO....but since all jail mail is supposed to be checked before leaving the jail that JB might be in deep do-do for passing the letters IF there is anything pertinent in them.

ALSO - has anyone heard anything about the motion BJ/JB files to allow him to bring his lappy into the jail???

Why would Lee text Sin-dy before she was on her way to meet LE not to mention the letters from Casey? Lee is a snake... The  Anthony's have been in the cover-up since they found out Caylee in no longer with us..Doing their own investigations..

Baez was granted special permission to bring his laptop in to prison from what I have read.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.