April 19, 2024, 11:51:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 279944 times)
Sandcranelady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1380 on: December 08, 2008, 08:01:00 AM »

OX 35, Orlando) --  On Sunday evening, the grandmother of missing Orlando toddler Caylee Marie Anthony spoke with FOX 35 about the State of Florida's decision not seek the death penalty in the first degree murder case against her daughter, Casey Anthony.

"I don't think they have much of a case at all," said Cindy following a candlelight vigil for Caylee at the Eastside Baptist Church in Orlando. "I don't think they have a death penalty case at all, so I wasn't surprised."

She added that the whole notion of raising a death penalty case against her daughter was ridiculous.  "I think we should be out there looking for Caylee and not focused on a few lies Casey told to the Sheriff's Office. The evidence will speak for itself."[/color]

<SNIP>

Why did Cindy ask Casey in jail tape,,  ( Casey is Caylee findable? She knows the truth?)
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1381 on: December 08, 2008, 08:02:30 AM »

Just had to "butt in" here, I've only had limited time to read and haven't been posting but this situation about HH brought me out of lurking.  I saw the pictures HH is talking about and I saw how she was repeatedly badgered over at Murt's by at least one, and maybe  a few "b!tches" (yeah, I said it).  I didn't realize at the time that these same "b!tches" are monkeys and that is very disappointing to me.  There really is no reason for posting her pictures and calling her names, what reason would someone use to justify that?

Invision,  I read very heavy sarcasm in all your posts to HH these past few days.  I thought she responded quite well to you each time, in spite of your insinuations.  I'm not here to fight with you, but it turned my stomach that you posted that you were going to out her here on the board.  Maybe you were just being like KC, a bit spiteful?

If you really have TRUE concerns she is repeating "LEAKED" information, you should have taken that straight to RED and not posted it here.  My problem is that I don't believe you EVER believed ANYTHING she was posting was truly a leak because you went so far as to repost her posts, along with another post from a different forum where you insinuated she had the information SECOND and not first.  (yeah, you played "naive" but I didn't buy it).

So, before you try to act all innocent, I can go back and repost your posts like you did HH's and prove it if need be.

For the record, I for one have questioned whether or not she had a source and my personal opinion was that I was not convinced.  I'm not defending HH's posts, only her right to post them without fear of being "outed" or ganged up on.

Like I said, you should have went straight to LE if you were concerned, not post it here.  You lost credibility with the way you handled it. 

I agree that no LE should be leaking, and if they are they should be reprimanded, but I'm doubting your intentions were honorable since you chose to confront her and by the way also make Joseph look like an ass IMO.

Seriously.

Right ON BULL !!! I am SO glad someone else made these comments that I have felt all last night, after reading the posts here yesterday.  I too have been pushed, when there was no need for that energy here on a site that we as adults, should be able to discuss things, and not be threatened that if we do not tell another what they want to know, at the time they ask, then we will be turned into cops for being frauds, as well as make us turn into narcs.

Sorry HH for your happenings here with these posts, I do not agree that you should have been treated this way. I posted here yesterday, after reading invisions words of grundge. It upset me, and I remembered how I almost left this site, after the same thing happened to me from invision. I did not post her name last time, even though she ranted about me with untruths, as those posts are also there for rereading.

Seems when they .invision and jj ask for info, it is required to be given by us.
But, when we ask them for info, they tell us ",they can not tell  us now"...like it is a big secret.
Seems, a double standard to me, even though the rest of us tell them, oh its ok not to tell us, we understand....

But call the cops jj?? really?? things that make me go hmmmmmmmmmm>>-->>    oh and one more thing,,, I assure you, that some cop IS reading every one of these posts. If invision had a missing family member like hh and I, then she would understand that, and maybe show a small tad of compassion, maybe get off her high nancy grace horse.   

now, Good morning monkeys, I hope everyone has a great day!!  Again bull, thank you for posting your words.   mio said this.

I agree with you two, Klaas, and everyone else who has posted support for HH.  I would like to add also, from me:

I just wanted to post today to let HigherHopes know that I appreciate her and her posts.  HH, you always made it clear that your friend was never going to give you info that could hurt the case or get him or anyone involved in solving the case in trouble.  It was nice hearing any further info about the case that you could tell us, because we are all so concerned that Caylee gets justice.  I am so sorry that you trying to help caring posters has backfired on you.  I think it's a shame if someone is going to turn over your IP address and try to do more harm to you than has already been done.  I hope everything is resolved from your computer being hacked and that the invasion of your privacy will end.

Thanks again, HH, for all you have posted (again, none of which could hurt the case).  You are appreciated and cared about!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1382 on: December 08, 2008, 08:02:56 AM »

Don't worry, SS.  It's always safe when I'm around.  I have your back!   

Thanks Bearly...Good Morning!

It got scary in here yesterday afternoon...I think the morning is a much happier place
It must be the Coffee..

More please!  Coffee  Coffee  Coffee

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1383 on: December 08, 2008, 08:07:36 AM »

I just hope they don't put any more pictures of other peoples children on the show..the A's are just asking for a good lawsuit....and should have gotten one by now.

ITA SS, whoever the little mall girl belongs to should shut down their MySpace site for having that picture on there!!!  I'd be pizzed!!!

I hope they show that picture on LK - so maybe whoever she belongs to will come forward. 

Just a thought about that picture - is there any chance the picture was doctored to look like her?    Does anyone know if LE interview the person who took it - or are the A's keeping that info to themselves?    Have they given the tag number of the car to LE?

I don't think it needs to be...it wouldn't take long to go to a childrens playroom and find a child that resembles Caylee

This should be a criminal act in itself...obstruction? long overdue

I haven't heard anymore..but I doubt it...

O/T I just thought of something...we now have a sassy kitty and a saucy kitty...hope we don't have and catfights 

We do think alike.  Not about the fights, just about the sassy and saucy kitties.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1384 on: December 08, 2008, 08:11:46 AM »

Hi Lucinda,

Welcome to the cage.

I wanted you to know you are using the same avatar as our dear Peaches.  Here is a link if you want to get to know her.  She is an amazing person who is fighting the fight of her life.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1870.msg558982#msg558982

Oh, I am so sorry.  I will change it then.  I got it off google search under "monkey avatars"  I just saw the pic and loved it, it actually came from a new zealand website, so I thought it was a safe one to use here.  I am so sorry about her fighting for her life, and I will join the thread, to get to know her.  Im really sorry for having the same avater as her.  I just loved it when i found it, never thought someone else here had the same.  I bet she is a real cheeky monkey then, and I want to get to know her.  I will change mine now in respect. 
[/quote]

Lucinda,

No need to be sorry, how were you supposed to know?  I thought you would like to know as you sound like a really nice monkey with a lot of good things to say.

It will do your heart good to get to know Peaches, she is a real spunky monkey!

Welcome again to the cage.  I hope you make it your second home!   

I believe in miracles!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1385 on: December 08, 2008, 08:15:26 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys,

I am posting the picture of TonE with someone who might be his girlfriend:

I would say she is an improvement over Casey!

Lisa

She's definitely a step in the right direction..I don't find KC attractive at all but beauty is in the eyes of the beholder..this girls kind a pretty but what I notice more is that she seems to be interested it the guy she's holding...and not just an opportunity for a "Glamour Shot"...if that makes sense
This photo is about "them" and not just about "me" (as in KC)

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1386 on: December 08, 2008, 08:16:35 AM »

Well, that was interesting and I even took notes so I could get it right. JB said the best defense would be for Caylee to show up. Then he said there was no evidence of the "smell of death" in the trunk. When asked if the nanny kidnapping that KC told everyone about would be his defense he declined to answer. He also said he would know by pre trial on the 11th if he would be ready for the trial Jan 5th. He's not sure right now.  Kimberly from trutv told him to take a 15 year sentence if offerred a deal by the state because a jury would convict on murder 1 otherwise and she will get much more time.

Just waking up..

How can Baez say there is no evidence of "the smell of death"? Is his nose broken? How can anybody with a working schnoz walk up to that car and not smell it?? Everybody else and their uncle said that's what it smells like... 

--------

HH- Wow.  I cannot believe that somebody would hack into your myspace.    I'm not doubting it (I know first hand what has been said elsewhere), but do you know for sure it was somebody from SM who did the hacking?  People have WAY too much time on their hands to be doing sh*t like that.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1387 on: December 08, 2008, 08:17:45 AM »

sorry for the OT, I think this avatar will be better for me then.  Is this one OK?  Maybe brandi can jassy me up with her talent.  (please brandi 
Peaches, ((((monkey hugs))))) 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1388 on: December 08, 2008, 08:18:03 AM »

I just hope they don't put any more pictures of other peoples children on the show..the A's are just asking for a good lawsuit....and should have gotten one by now.

ITA SS, whoever the little mall girl belongs to should shut down their MySpace site for having that picture on there!!!  I'd be pizzed!!!

I hope they show that picture on LK - so maybe whoever she belongs to will come forward. 

Just a thought about that picture - is there any chance the picture was doctored to look like her?    Does anyone know if LE interview the person who took it - or are the A's keeping that info to themselves?    Have they given the tag number of the car to LE?

I don't think it needs to be...it wouldn't take long to go to a childrens playroom and find a child that resembles Caylee

O/T I just thought of something...we now have a sassy kitty and a saucy kitty...hope we don't have and catfights 

We do think alike.  Not about the fights, just about the sassy and saucy kitties.   

did you see Klaas's pic of the litter box? 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1389 on: December 08, 2008, 08:18:20 AM »

It got scary in here yesterday afternoon...I think the morning is a much happier place
It must be the Coffee..

I think it's the honey!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1390 on: December 08, 2008, 08:20:51 AM »

Doing a google search on hunny was eye opening.  I feel sorry for the little children who are going to land there by mistake.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1391 on: December 08, 2008, 08:22:47 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys,

I am posting the picture of TonE with someone who might be his girlfriend:

I would say she is an improvement over Casey!

Lisa

She's definitely a step in the right direction..I don't find KC attractive at all but beauty is in the eyes of the beholder..this girls kind a pretty but what I notice more is that she seems to be interested it the guy she's holding...and not just an opportunity for a "Glamour Shot"...if that makes sense
This photo is about "them" and not just about "me" (as in KC)

You mean beauty is in the eye of the 'beer holder.'   

I believe in miracles!
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1392 on: December 08, 2008, 08:24:18 AM »

Another Zenieda Gonzales to throw in the pot.
There is a Zeneida Gonzales Kotala who works at UCF (Univ of Central FL) in Orlando.
She is the media coordinator and writes news articles.

I also found Zeneida Gonzales on www.imdb.com also as a producer on a documentary filmed in Cuba. Not sure if that is the same one as the actress in the "LA Forensics" episode.

There is no telling how Casey came up with that name but there are several out there that are findable online.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1393 on: December 08, 2008, 08:27:57 AM »

sorry for the OT, I think this avatar will be better for me then.  Is this one OK?  Maybe brandi can jassy me up with her talent.  (please brandi 
Peaches, ((((monkey hugs))))) 

Way cool!!!

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1394 on: December 08, 2008, 08:28:03 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys  Trying to catch up ..going back to read.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1395 on: December 08, 2008, 08:28:40 AM »

Morning monkeys. I see it's probably good to have been away from the cage for the weekend. Boy oh boy.

Happy .. err ... Monday. ??? 

I remember you, Caylee.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1396 on: December 08, 2008, 08:29:10 AM »

did you see Klaas's pic of the litter box? 

Not yet...

I believe in miracles!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1397 on: December 08, 2008, 08:30:02 AM »

Doing a google search on hunny was eye opening.  I feel sorry for the little children who are going to land there by mistake.

awwww..that's a cute pic..

Yes..parents have to constantly vigilant when children are online...one innocent word can send you into very dark places...

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1398 on: December 08, 2008, 08:31:47 AM »

It must be the Coffee..

yaaah for morning coffee !! 
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1399 on: December 08, 2008, 08:35:24 AM »

Just had to "butt in" here, I've only had limited time to read and haven't been posting but this situation about HH brought me out of lurking.  I saw the pictures HH is talking about and I saw how she was repeatedly badgered over at Murt's by at least one, and maybe  a few "b!tches" (yeah, I said it).  I didn't realize at the time that these same "b!tches" are monkeys and that is very disappointing to me.  There really is no reason for posting her pictures and calling her names, what reason would someone use to justify that?

Invision,  I read very heavy sarcasm in all your posts to HH these past few days.  I thought she responded quite well to you each time, in spite of your insinuations.  I'm not here to fight with you, but it turned my stomach that you posted that you were going to out her here on the board.  Maybe you were just being like KC, a bit spiteful?

If you really have TRUE concerns she is repeating "LEAKED" information, you should have taken that straight to RED and not posted it here.  My problem is that I don't believe you EVER believed ANYTHING she was posting was truly a leak because you went so far as to repost her posts, along with another post from a different forum where you insinuated she had the information SECOND and not first.  (yeah, you played "naive" but I didn't buy it).

So, before you try to act all innocent, I can go back and repost your posts like you did HH's and prove it if need be.

For the record, I for one have questioned whether or not she had a source and my personal opinion was that I was not convinced.  I'm not defending HH's posts, only her right to post them without fear of being "outed" or ganged up on.

Like I said, you should have went straight to LE if you were concerned, not post it here.  You lost credibility with the way you handled it. 

I agree that no LE should be leaking, and if they are they should be reprimanded, but I'm doubting your intentions were honorable since you chose to confront her and by the way also make Joseph look like an ass IMO.

Seriously.

ITA.......As I am mostly a lurker too. But had to thank you for this post!!! Honestly, it was getting depressing reading the attacks in here. I would prefer 100 pages of O/T than this any day.

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.