April 25, 2024, 10:17:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 280330 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1420 on: December 08, 2008, 09:15:22 AM »

I just hope they don't put any more pictures of other peoples children on the show..the A's are just asking for a good lawsuit....and should have gotten one by now.

ITA SS, whoever the little mall girl belongs to should shut down their MySpace site for having that picture on there!!!  I'd be pizzed!!!

I hope they show that picture on LK - so maybe whoever she belongs to will come forward. 

Just a thought about that picture - is there any chance the picture was doctored to look like her?    Does anyone know if LE interview the person who took it - or are the A's keeping that info to themselves?    Have they given the tag number of the car to LE?

I don't think it needs to be...it wouldn't take long to go to a childrens playroom and find a child that resembles Caylee

This should be a criminal act in itself...obstruction? long overdue

I haven't heard anymore..but I doubt it...

O/T I just thought of something...we now have a sassy kitty and a saucy kitty...hope we don't have and catfights 

We do think alike.  Not about the fights, just about the sassy and saucy kitties.   
Meow?????????

Good morning sweet saucy one!  Who is the baby in your avatar?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1421 on: December 08, 2008, 09:16:55 AM »

I remember you, Caylee.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1422 on: December 08, 2008, 09:17:34 AM »

sorry for the OT, I think this avatar will be better for me then.  Is this one OK?  Maybe brandi can jassy me up with her talent.  (please brandi 
Peaches, ((((monkey hugs))))) 

Way cool!!!

hope noone else has it, and now its mine    any new bugger comes in with this avater, give em monkey hell, cos this is Lucindas 

I think I already welcomed you before but just in case...Welcome !!!

Brandi will fix you right up for Christmas...she's very talented! and helpful!

Just popping in to say G'Day to a fellow Aussie...

Welcome Lucinda!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1423 on: December 08, 2008, 09:19:04 AM »

Thought for the day:

Rehashing a sore subject will leave re-hash marks in the cage.  Better to pause for a minute than have to clean up your chit later!   

I thought those were called "Scooby-Doos." 
Seriously, I learned from nephew what that means. It's not the character. Turns out it means something else. 

Kids know it all, don't they?   

I believe in miracles!
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1424 on: December 08, 2008, 09:19:15 AM »

I dunno what the tension is about, but I can feel it, and just let it go really.  All parties involved.  Can I do a kath and Kim?     Look at me, LOOK AT MEEE,  now I have one word to say to you,.....hormones, Yes, its all about hormones.    primrose oil, jennifer aniston was in the "new idea" about it, its different, its unusual.............(now, you really have to appreciate Australian humour to get this joke) 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1425 on: December 08, 2008, 09:20:52 AM »

ok, anyone think there's anything to the water treatment plant theory? I am now looking over the Google results for body found at water treatment plant. Interesting .... Sigh. One of the many searches that could land me in trouble some day. Well, y'all are my witnesses now. I did the search b/c of this case! I'm innocent I tell ya. Innocent. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1426 on: December 08, 2008, 09:21:26 AM »

What an adorable little man!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1427 on: December 08, 2008, 09:22:42 AM »

Yikes!!!  I sure hope someone comes along with a pooper scooper and gets it out of here!

I believe in miracles!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1428 on: December 08, 2008, 09:24:33 AM »

Thought for the day:

Rehashing a sore subject will leave re-hash marks in the cage.  Better to pause for a minute than have to clean up your chit later!   

don't say hash Bearly or someone might start smokin' you again 

find a happy place...find a happy place...find a happy place 

awwwww that's too cute Bearly 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1429 on: December 08, 2008, 09:25:42 AM »

I just hope they don't put any more pictures of other peoples children on the show..the A's are just asking for a good lawsuit....and should have gotten one by now.

ITA SS, whoever the little mall girl belongs to should shut down their MySpace site for having that picture on there!!!  I'd be pizzed!!!

I hope they show that picture on LK - so maybe whoever she belongs to will come forward. 

Just a thought about that picture - is there any chance the picture was doctored to look like her?    Does anyone know if LE interview the person who took it - or are the A's keeping that info to themselves?    Have they given the tag number of the car to LE?

I don't think it needs to be...it wouldn't take long to go to a childrens playroom and find a child that resembles Caylee

This should be a criminal act in itself...obstruction? long overdue

I haven't heard anymore..but I doubt it...

O/T I just thought of something...we now have a sassy kitty and a saucy kitty...hope we don't have and catfights 

We do think alike.  Not about the fights, just about the sassy and saucy kitties.   
Meow?????????

She is Ella,my heart and soul.....Good morning to you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1430 on: December 08, 2008, 09:27:11 AM »

A sampling of the Google results for "body found at water treatment plant" for anyone interested ...

Burned Body of Woman Found at Olathe Treatment Plant

Last Edited: Thursday, 06 Mar 2008, 7:35 AM CST
Created: Wednesday, 05 Mar 2008, 12:37 PM CST

OLATHE, KAN.  --  Employees of a water treatment plant found the burned body of a young woman Wednesday morning in Olathe.  Police said she's a white woman with light brown hair, possibly dyed that color.  Her body was burned so badly that at first officers couldn't identify her race.

The woman was between 16-30 years old, about 5 feet tall and weighed around 105 pounds. She was wearing a silver colored ring on her right middle finger.  Police have released an image of the ring she was wearing to see if anyone recognizes it.

http://www.myfoxkc.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=5A6CC39984C9CA5F4A24267711028849?contentId=5946888&version=11&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Arcadia - Reports of a gruesome discovery in Arcadia.

We were first on the scene, where authorities are remaining tight lipped about their investigation. It all surrounds the city's wastewater treatment plant.

We have unconfirmed reports of severed body parts being found inside the treatment plant.
The report is not being confirmed by the Arcadia Police Department.

News video here:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ade_1192349539

A woman whose body was found in a tank at a water treatment plant drowned and her death has been ruled a homicide, the Passaic County prosecutor said Monday.

Geetha Angara had been doing water quality tests Wednesday when she disappeared. A search found her body about 100 feet from where she was working, but her two-way radio and clipboard were found directly below the work area, which had a protective grate to prevent falls, Prosecutor James F. Avigliano said.

"That was where we think the woman was either pushed or shoved into this opening," Avigliano said...

http://24ahead.com/blog/archives/002739.html

I remember you, Caylee.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1431 on: December 08, 2008, 09:27:29 AM »

ok, anyone think there's anything to the water treatment plant theory? I am now looking over the Google results for body found at water treatment plant. Interesting .... Sigh. One of the many searches that could land me in trouble some day. Well, y'all are my witnesses now. I did the search b/c of this case! I'm innocent I tell ya. Innocent. 

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1432 on: December 08, 2008, 09:29:06 AM »

Thought for the day:

don't say hash Bearly or someone might start smokin' you again 

find a happy place...find a happy place...find a happy place 

awwwww that's too cute Bearly 

I believe in miracles!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1433 on: December 08, 2008, 09:29:51 AM »

Yikes!!!  I sure hope someone comes along with a pooper scooper and gets it out of here!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1434 on: December 08, 2008, 09:31:56 AM »

A "sample" water treatment plant (This one is in N.C.) Just for thoughts ... 

I remember you, Caylee.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1435 on: December 08, 2008, 09:32:31 AM »

She is Ella,my heart and soul.....Good morning to you.

Is she your child?  How old? 

I believe in miracles!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1436 on: December 08, 2008, 09:32:39 AM »

It wasn't me. (looks at feet and backs away slowly)

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1437 on: December 08, 2008, 09:33:18 AM »

There must be a full moon out because between this thread and the Natalee Holloway thread I'm scratching my head.

HH has done nothing to harm anyone that I'm aware of. We do not investigate members here at SM unless we suspect they have done something illegal and then the proper authorities would be notified.  HH has only tried to help in any way she can.  I don't understand why Invision and JJ are attempting to stir trouble.

IF HH has a friend in LE that is talking and shouldn't be, that person is the problem not HH.  Personally, I don't see any information that HH has posted that hadn't already been reported in the media.  Like I said earlier, I'm not likely to believe 2nd hand information anyway.  Not saying it's not true, I just don't believe everything that is posted.

HH my suggestion to you would be NOT to share what you learn from your friend that way there's no way to get him in trouble.

I agree with this. 

We are all stuck waiting for trial, rather than bicker with, lie to, and manipulate one another lets read back and explore some of the already talked about theories and evidence that we never really had closure or a conclusion on.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1438 on: December 08, 2008, 09:34:38 AM »

That's nothing. I searched places to hide a body ... found some interesting stuff too.  That was back when Rob started the whole "hidden in plain sight" conversation. Where is Rob anyway? I miss that monkey man.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1439 on: December 08, 2008, 09:34:55 AM »

A sampling of the Google results for "body found at water treatment plant" for anyone interested ...

Burned Body of Woman Found at Olathe Treatment Plant

Last Edited: Thursday, 06 Mar 2008, 7:35 AM CST
Created: Wednesday, 05 Mar 2008, 12:37 PM CST

OLATHE, KAN.  --  Employees of a water treatment plant found the burned body of a young woman Wednesday morning in Olathe.  Police said she's a white woman with light brown hair, possibly dyed that color.  Her body was burned so badly that at first officers couldn't identify her race.

The woman was between 16-30 years old, about 5 feet tall and weighed around 105 pounds. She was wearing a silver colored ring on her right middle finger.  Police have released an image of the ring she was wearing to see if anyone recognizes it.

http://www.myfoxkc.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=5A6CC39984C9CA5F4A24267711028849?contentId=5946888&version=11&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Arcadia - Reports of a gruesome discovery in Arcadia.

We were first on the scene, where authorities are remaining tight lipped about their investigation. It all surrounds the city's wastewater treatment plant.

We have unconfirmed reports of severed body parts being found inside the treatment plant.
The report is not being confirmed by the Arcadia Police Department.

News video here:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ade_1192349539

A woman whose body was found in a tank at a water treatment plant drowned and her death has been ruled a homicide, the Passaic County prosecutor said Monday.

Geetha Angara had been doing water quality tests Wednesday when she disappeared. A search found her body about 100 feet from where she was working, but her two-way radio and clipboard were found directly below the work area, which had a protective grate to prevent falls, Prosecutor James F. Avigliano said.

"That was where we think the woman was either pushed or shoved into this opening," Avigliano said...

http://24ahead.com/blog/archives/002739.html

Oh my!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.