April 19, 2024, 12:39:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 279895 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1460 on: December 08, 2008, 10:13:43 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18226392/detail.html

Anthonys Say No More Vigils Until Next Year
Monday, December 8, 2008 – updated: 9:06 am EST December 8, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Anthonys say there won't be anymore Caylee vigils for the rest of the year. Cindy and George Anthony have been holding vigils at Eastside Baptist Church on Sundays, but they say with the holidays and some obligations that the church has to fill, they're stopping the vigils until next year.

The Anthonys will also be flying to California for a Larry King Live interview Wednesday night. They say while in California they will follow up on tips about Caylee sightings.

Investigators have said the little girl is dead and her mother, Casey, killed her.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1461 on: December 08, 2008, 10:14:11 AM »

Good Morning.... A few pages back someone posted an article from last night's vigil. Cindy's statement that Casey only told a few lies to LE, Cindy you are more ignorant than I even thought was possible. Give it a rest already.
You are most certainly right No Rose.  She is ignorant if she thinks that a "few lies" are no big deal.  Last time I checked that was considered a fellony.  Someone really should have followed up with a question to Cindy "Why did Casey feel the need to lie at all with her daughters life in jeopardy and missing for 30+ days?"

From DAY 1 the LE has been looking for Caylee, and from DAY 1 all that anyone in that family has done is thrown up walls.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1462 on: December 08, 2008, 10:14:29 AM »

Mio -- wow that is interesting. I do believe in "signs." So, the billboard read "Sawgrass" when you were there? Creepy. I left her at Sawgrass. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1463 on: December 08, 2008, 10:14:37 AM »

Good morning sweet saucy one!  Who is the baby in your avatar?

She is Ella,my heart and soul.....Good morning to you.

Is she your child?  How old? 
I was married once, really young, I have a son who also married very young, Ella is my grandbaby.

WHAT!!! I thought that was your baby! If that's you in that pic I have to say I hate you   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1464 on: December 08, 2008, 10:16:10 AM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Anthonys say there won't be anymore Caylee vigils for the rest of the year. Cindy and George Anthony have been holding vigils at Eastside Baptist Church on Sundays, but they say with the holidays and some obligations that the church has to fill, they're stopping the vigils until next year.

The Anthonys will also be flying to California for a Larry King Live interview Wednesday night. They say while in California they will follow up on tips about Caylee sightings.

Investigators have said the little girl is dead and her mother, Casey, killed her.

Wow!  No Christmas Vigil for Caylee, George and CinCin??  That seems rather harsh!  Oh wait, since the DP has been taken off the table they do not have to try as hard to be convincing..... 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1465 on: December 08, 2008, 10:16:50 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/18226693/detail.html

Caylee's Grandparents Hope Subpoena Will Aid In Search
3-Year-Old Girl Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 9:26 am EST December 8, 2008
UPDATED: 10:09 am EST December 8, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The attorney for Casey Anthony, who remains jailed on murder charges in the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee, is seeking a subpoena to obtain surveillance video from area businesses involved in possible Caylee sightings.

Jose Baez, the attorney representing Casey Anthony is scheduled to appear in court on Monday. Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, said they need the subpoena to help in their search for their missing granddaughter.

"We can't do it as private citizens. It has to be law enforcement," said Cindy Anthony, referring to following up on tips in the case.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office has said that evidence shows Caylee is dead.

Meanwhile, Cindy Anthony told Local 6 News that she and her husband will be traveling to California after receiving a tip about Caylee, and they will appear on Larry King Live.

Cindy Anthony also said she wished that jail visitation videos released last week would have been seen by the public earlier.

"I said from the very beginning, if they would have shown those tapes people would have seen that she does have emotions," Cindy Anthony said. "She's not a cold, calloused person like everybody wants to paint her out to be. She's a desperate, loving mother."

Casey Anthony, 22, told authorities she had left her daughter with a baby sitter in mid-June and the two were gone when she returned from work. She said she spent the next month trying to find her daughter and didn't call authorities because she was scared. Investigators say they have poked several holes in her story.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1466 on: December 08, 2008, 10:17:43 AM »

WHAT!!! I thought that was your baby! If that's you in that pic I have to say I hate you   

She's a cutie pie, isn't she?    (the baby, too  )

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1467 on: December 08, 2008, 10:19:11 AM »

sorry for the OT, I think this avatar will be better for me then.  Is this one OK?  Maybe brandi can jassy me up with her talent.  (please brandi 
Peaches, ((((monkey hugs))))) 

Way cool!!!

hope noone else has it, and now its mine    any new bugger comes in with this avater, give em monkey hell, cos this is Lucindas 

I think I already welcomed you before but just in case...Welcome !!!

Brandi will fix you right up for Christmas...she's very talented! and helpful!

Just popping in to say G'Day to a fellow Aussie...

Welcome Lucinda!

Thank you mum in ohio.  Just saw this post.  Now Im going to bed.  Are you in Ohio?  Im married to an American, but he has Australian residency.  I love America too.  Night night I have to go to bed, its almost 2 am Im a shocker at late nights 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1468 on: December 08, 2008, 10:19:53 AM »

Oh that's just great, just in case they come through my neighborhood here in California, I will let my neighbor who has a little girl that resembles Caylee, to stand guard over her while she is in her yard playing, just in case they get a notion that she is Caylee. Tips in California, this must be new, I don't recall this state having any sightings.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1469 on: December 08, 2008, 10:20:45 AM »

Thank you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1470 on: December 08, 2008, 10:20:45 AM »

and thank you sea searcher too.  Brandi rocks!!!!!!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1471 on: December 08, 2008, 10:21:46 AM »

Klaas said:

"There must be a full moon out because between this thread and the Natalee Holloway thread I'm scratching my head."

I find that kind of funny, because I had already checked the Full Moon Calendar for 2008 a few hours before, after reading back and forth at the two threads.   The next full moon is Fri., Dec. 12th, 2008.     

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1472 on: December 08, 2008, 10:21:58 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The attorney for Casey Anthony, who remains jailed on murder charges in the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee, is seeking a subpoena to obtain surveillance video from area businesses involved in possible Caylee sightings.

Jose Baez, the attorney representing Casey Anthony is scheduled to appear in court on Monday. Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, said they need the subpoena to help in their search for their missing granddaughter.

"We can't do it as private citizens. It has to be law enforcement," said Cindy Anthony, referring to following up on tips in the case.

Meanwhile, Cindy Anthony told Local 6 News that she and her husband will be traveling to California after receiving a tip about Caylee, and they will appear on Larry King Live.

Cindy Anthony also said she wished that jail visitation videos released last week would have been seen by the public earlier.

"I said from the very beginning, if they would have shown those tapes people would have seen that she does have emotions," Cindy Anthony said. "She's not a cold, calloused person like everybody wants to paint her out to be. She's a desperate, loving mother."

Casey Anthony, 22, told authorities she had left her daughter with a baby sitter in mid-June and the two were gone when she returned from work. She said she spent the next month trying to find her daughter and didn't call authorities because she was scared. Investigators say they have poked several holes in her story.

OH, WHATEVER!!! Those tapes show just the opposite, that the sociopathic witch cares about nothing but herself! Nobody listens to Cindy anymore, she's an idiot!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1473 on: December 08, 2008, 10:22:09 AM »

Thank you.
Both you and the sweet baby are very cute, you are very lucky.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1474 on: December 08, 2008, 10:22:44 AM »

Yes, I wish I looked that good!!!!!   

Phaedrus
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1475 on: December 08, 2008, 10:24:31 AM »

Mio -- wow that is interesting. I do believe in "signs." So, the billboard read "Sawgrass" when you were there? Creepy. I left her at Sawgrass. 

yes, it surely was creepy, so creepy to me, I only looked there for a few minutes, then drove the three hours back home.  It is why we had to go back, I just was too creped out to look the first time more than a half hour. ANd with gas prices so high, dang, what was I thinking?

I was thinking I might be close, and it scared me.  THe origional sign, was old, said anthonys, also, now it readds boggy creek airboat rides, and the other one is a new updated sawgrass sign.   

on another note,,, I grew up in orlando, and this road was a place where teens went to , "spark"..or for the younger folks here, a place to make out, kiss, whatever you want to call it.  I remembereed this place, and since horary chart revealed the water treatment plant, not just water treatment, but, the end of water treatment, as this one is behind the airport, on boggy creek road, it is where we have focused all our searches.. Three times  we searched there, and not cleared to my liking yet.   The 2nd and third searches, we were there all day. IT is also where we found that hidden culvert in the field.   Now, if we could just find Caylee, I could sleep tonight.  mio

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1476 on: December 08, 2008, 10:24:54 AM »

Yes, I wish I looked that good!!!!!   

Monken you do look good...
you look SO CUTE in your overalls...  

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1477 on: December 08, 2008, 10:26:00 AM »

Monken -- It's your heart that makes you beautiful and you are beautiful to me. You cute little thing you. 

I remember you, Caylee.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1478 on: December 08, 2008, 10:26:18 AM »

Thank you.
Both you and the sweet baby are very cute, you are very lucky.
Thank you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1479 on: December 08, 2008, 10:26:48 AM »

KC was crying because she wanted to COME HOME, not because she was grieving her baby.  Cindy thinks we are all simpletons, just like her!

No Cindy, I saw the pictures of KC out partying after Caylee's disappearance.  There is nothing that could convince me that she gave a DAMN about "that little girl".   

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.