April 24, 2024, 06:34:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 280213 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1500 on: December 08, 2008, 10:50:52 AM »

Smelling salts -- well sort of. It will piss you off so bad that you'll wake up. 

Lee: So, your daughter is missing?
Casey: I know. Isn't it a laugh riot? Ha ha ha

OMG, Hahahahahahahahahaha and Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, that;s sad.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1501 on: December 08, 2008, 10:51:14 AM »

Hey is Switchy in here??? What ever happened to Franken-squirrel??? Inquiring monkeys want to know. Even if we may have missed it you still have to tell us. 
I have not seen Switchy in a very long time.  Last time I remember seeing her was when she was going to put the squirrel into tupperware.  Maybe the Prosecution has hired her for the case! 

I swear Switchy was in the cage. Dang it. Maybe he or she pleaded the 5th! 

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1502 on: December 08, 2008, 10:51:23 AM »

LP and I think Mr. Grund are going to have a Xmas vigil, but I don't know the date. Caylee's own family isn't having a Xmas vigil, I'm speechless over that.

I thought I remembered seeing that. Is he coming to Orlando?
I think so.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1503 on: December 08, 2008, 10:52:16 AM »

WHAT!!! I thought that was your baby! If that's you in that pic I have to say I hate you   

She's a cutie pie, isn't she?    (the baby, too  )

Yes, I wish I looked that good!!!!!   
Thank you, I have a new little Grandson too, his hame is Jackson David.

WHAT!!! How young were you....12??!!!   
Very young!!!!

I'm just teasing you!!!
You are so sweet!!!  That picture was taken with a throw away camera, if I knocked on your door right now, you would know it was me.

Oh, I bet I would! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1504 on: December 08, 2008, 10:52:25 AM »

Another Zenieda Gonzales to throw in the pot.
There is a Zeneida Gonzales Kotala who works at UCF (Univ of Central FL) in Orlando.
She is the media coordinator and writes news articles.

I also found Zeneida Gonzales on www.imdb.com also as a producer on a documentary filmed in Cuba. Not sure if that is the same one as the actress in the "LA Forensics" episode.

There is no telling how Casey came up with that name but there are several out there that are findable online.

Good Morning Monkeys

I found this site to look up episodes and show..-

http://www.tv.com/la-forensics/show/61753/episode.html

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1505 on: December 08, 2008, 10:56:23 AM »

Alright, off to the doctor I go! 

Have a great day Monkey bunch!!

TTFN

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1506 on: December 08, 2008, 10:57:59 AM »

Now I understand, today's hearing, Baez want's to subpoena all the store's videos where there was a sighting of Caylee, so C and G can watch the videos. Btw them wanting to see store videos, and a trip to Cal, and all the other nonsense they do, now I see why a Xmas vigil won't be happening. 

Yes, their grand daughter is gone & their daughter is in jail, they're not going to have a Merry Christmas at all. I can't even picture Christmas inside that house!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1507 on: December 08, 2008, 11:04:36 AM »

I have housework!  BBL!!!   

Phaedrus
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1508 on: December 08, 2008, 11:09:52 AM »

No disrespect .. but please don't make any assumptions here ... (as far as Destiny goes) 

Yes.. totally different situations. 

I was not commenting on the cause for Des being gone, I'm commenting on her being gone.
Care to respond to the rest of the post?

Could you tell me why you quote a part of my post from nearly a month ago, in your signature? Not getting on to you... just curious. I am flattered, of course!! Thank you... but still wondering.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1509 on: December 08, 2008, 11:20:21 AM »

Cindy will dominate Larry King and he will let her get away with lying over and over.

I have been thinking about one aspect of the tapes.  You guys know how the Anthonys brag about having a code that they use since their conversations at the jail are recorded.

One thing that struck me as very odd.  At one point, Cindy tells Casey that they are looking for Caylee and that others are looking for her, too.

Cindy says, "Is she findable, do you think?"  It is a very deliberate question, not something that pops out of the blue.  She seems to phrase it just so.

Casey replies.  "I hope so, Mom."  The emphasis is on the word Hope.

They are very aware of being recorded, and my first thought was that Cindy was testing Casey to see what Casey would say.

But then, I thought about it more.  Was Cindy saying, "Let me know if you think she can be found."  In other words, if she is not found, that is better for you, Casey.  As long as she is not found, we can keep saying that she is out there alive.  So, was Cindy really asking Casey, in their famous code talk, "Did you get rid of the body so it will never be found?"

"Findable" is such an odd word choice.  Why didn't Cindy say, "Do you think we can find her?" or "Do you think we can find Zanny?"  If they believe Casey, they believe that Caylee is with the nanny...right?

Casey could have answered in several ways.  The most obvious answer, considering the story about the nanny, is "First you have to find the nanny.  That is the only way to find Caylee."

But when she said, "I hope so, Mom," was Casey really responding in code talk and saying, "I hope I put her where she can never be found."  Was that Casey's way of saying, I doubt anyone will find her. 

Is this too weird for me to even be talking about?  No.  The Anthonys are running a game here of code talking, lies, half-truths, made-up stories, contradictions and conflicting reports.

Hudson good post!

But there are no humans that use terminology like the A's.  I have been reaching and  actually have no perspective idea on what they are legitimately discussing in their normal day conversations.  It is absolutely a huge waste to try and find potential rationale in these words though I hope it is findable if I keep searching.  .  My gut tells me I am close though. 

Well, yes... quite frankly, there ARE humans who talk like this. They are generally considered people who want to give others the impression that they are MUCH more intelligent than they actually are!! An ex of mine used to say... "there you go using them big words again, like 'maybe' and 'also.' "
Honestly, I don't see the big deal about the word 'absolutely'... I hear it all the time. Same with some of the other words they use... but that's just me!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Truth Seeker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1510 on: December 08, 2008, 11:23:03 AM »

Morning all!   

Admins, I have found an avatar I would like to use.  I found it on a free avatar site.  Please let me know if anyone has it already.  I could not find out how to message you directly, sorry.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1511 on: December 08, 2008, 11:30:06 AM »

Morning all!   

Admins, I have found an avatar I would like to use.  I found it on a free avatar site.  Please let me know if anyone has it already.  I could not find out how to message you directly, sorry.

Very cute, I've never seen that one before, I LIKE IT! 
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1512 on: December 08, 2008, 11:30:13 AM »

I do appreciate your kind words.  Some might think it's because I worry too much about other people.. or about what they think of me or my kids.  I suppose that's part of it, but I'm also trying to raise thoughtful and considerate children, and the best way to teach them is by my own example.  I'm certainly not perfectly, though.     

The best way of parenting !!   
I used to think my momma was mean for making my brother & I get up from chairs, etc. when older people came into the room.  Now I thank her !!  I've never seen such a generation of disrespectful young adults in my life !!

I do wish "back-handing" was not politically incorrect  LOL

Oh, I so much agree with you!! If I had talked to my parents like Casey did... or used the words she has... my folks would have busted my chops without hesitation! We have a whole generation of smart-mouth kids now... thus a whole crop of young parents that don't give a hoot about their own kids, much less their parents, nor do they have any respect for authority in ANY form!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1513 on: December 08, 2008, 11:31:15 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18226392/detail.html

Anthonys Say No More Vigils Until Next Year
Monday, December 8, 2008 – updated: 9:06 am EST December 8, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Anthonys say there won't be anymore Caylee vigils for the rest of the year. Cindy and George Anthony have been holding vigils at Eastside Baptist Church on Sundays, but they say with the holidays and some obligations that the church has to fill, they're stopping the vigils until next year.

The Anthonys will also be flying to California for a Larry King Live interview Wednesday night. They say while in California they will follow up on tips about Caylee sightings.
Investigators have said the little girl is dead and her mother, Casey, killed her.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1514 on: December 08, 2008, 11:31:59 AM »

"I said from the very beginning, if they would have shown those tapes people would have seen that she does have emotions," Cindy Anthony said. "She's not a cold, calloused person like everybody wants to paint her out to be. She's a desperate, loving mother."

Cindy, most of us are not addlebrained idiots like you and George.  We are smart enough to correctly discern what Casey's emotions were on that tape.  And they aren't the emotions of a desperate, loving mother! 

Lisa
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1515 on: December 08, 2008, 11:36:42 AM »

Here's to hoping that Santa brings George and Cindy a CLUE this Christmas, cause goodness knows they don't have one!

Lisa
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1516 on: December 08, 2008, 11:38:40 AM »

work out time instead of nap time 

be back soon

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1517 on: December 08, 2008, 11:39:26 AM »

Here's to hoping that Santa brings George and Cindy a CLUE this Christmas, cause goodness knows they don't have one!

Lisa

Maybe somebody already covered this..  I apologize if I missed it. Why is Baez involved with getting a subpoena for these video tapes, if he is not Cindy or George's attorney?  They're the ones who want it, no?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1518 on: December 08, 2008, 11:40:25 AM »

"I said from the very beginning, if they would have shown those tapes people would have seen that she does have emotions," Cindy Anthony said. "She's not a cold, calloused person like everybody wants to paint her out to be. She's a desperate, loving mother."

Cindy, most of us are not addlebrained idiots like you and George.  We are smart enough to correctly discern what Casey's emotions were on that tape.  And they aren't the emotions of a desperate, loving mother! 

Lisa
If I weren't so tired this morning I would just sit here and just scream. Addlebrained idiots, like that, she seriously thinks she is helping her daughter.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1519 on: December 08, 2008, 11:42:16 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18226392/detail.html

Anthonys Say No More Vigils Until Next Year
Monday, December 8, 2008 – updated: 9:06 am EST December 8, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Anthonys say there won't be anymore Caylee vigils for the rest of the year. Cindy and George Anthony have been holding vigils at Eastside Baptist Church on Sundays, but they say with the holidays and some obligations that the church has to fill, they're stopping the vigils until next year.

The Anthonys will also be flying to California for a Larry King Live interview Wednesday night. They say while in California they will follow up on tips about Caylee sightings.

Investigators have said the little girl is dead and her mother, Casey, killed her.

Since they will be following up a tip in California, guess this mean that they will be able to use Trust monies for their dinners and other miscellaneous expenses.  I'm sure the show is paying for their airfare and hotel.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.