March 28, 2024, 07:22:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 279051 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1520 on: December 08, 2008, 11:42:28 AM »

Here's to hoping that Santa brings George and Cindy a CLUE this Christmas, cause goodness knows they don't have one!

Lisa

Maybe somebody already covered this..  I apologize if I missed it. Why is Baez involved with getting a subpoena for these video tapes, if he is not Cindy or George's attorney?  They're the ones who want it, no?

Great question, maybe he is their lawyer now too, I'm sure they can't find a decent lawyer who would want them as clients.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1521 on: December 08, 2008, 11:42:44 AM »

Here's to hoping that Santa brings George and Cindy a CLUE this Christmas, cause goodness knows they don't have one!

Lisa

Maybe somebody already covered this..  I apologize if I missed it. Why is Baez involved with getting a subpoena for these video tapes, if he is not Cindy or George's attorney?  They're the ones who want it, no?

Seems like a conflict of interest to me.   I think this is going to be his whole defense strategy.  He is going to say that Caylee is still alive.   No wonder the A's Myspace site has Caylee listed at 3 1/2 to 4 feet tall.  They want tips on ANY brown haired Caucasian girls in that height range.  These are not the actions of grieving grandparents!  These actions are bordering on criminal!

Lisa
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1522 on: December 08, 2008, 11:44:10 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18226392/detail.html

Anthonys Say No More Vigils Until Next Year
Monday, December 8, 2008 – updated: 9:06 am EST December 8, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Anthonys say there won't be anymore Caylee vigils for the rest of the year. Cindy and George Anthony have been holding vigils at Eastside Baptist Church on Sundays, but they say with the holidays and some obligations that the church has to fill, they're stopping the vigils until next year.

The Anthonys will also be flying to California for a Larry King Live interview Wednesday night. They say while in California they will follow up on tips about Caylee sightings.

Investigators have said the little girl is dead and her mother, Casey, killed her.

Since they will be following up a tip in California, guess this mean that they will be able to use Trust monies for their dinners and other miscellaneous expenses.  I'm sure the show is paying for their airfare and hotel.
I just better not see them cruising through my neighborhood.
illuminated
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1523 on: December 08, 2008, 11:46:35 AM »

"I said from the very beginning, if they would have shown those tapes people would have seen that she does have emotions," Cindy Anthony said. "She's not a cold, calloused person like everybody wants to paint her out to be. She's a desperate, loving mother."

Cindy, most of us are not addlebrained idiots like you and George.  We are smart enough to correctly discern what Casey's emotions were on that tape.  And they aren't the emotions of a desperate, loving mother! 

Lisa

Wow...CA thinks that those tapes show KC's abundant love & compassion. That's wierd cuz all that I could see was a very narcissistic girl wiping her face after every tear then checking her fingers to make sure that she intercepted any mascara. There were 2 consistancies in all the interviews : the obscene misuse of adverbs, and, the constant wiping to avoid mascara trails.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1524 on: December 08, 2008, 11:48:06 AM »

Not using any names here but...if per se a monkey comes on here and starts giving supposed inside info, many will be grateful and take that person at their word.  They will actually be so grateful as to honor that person in a way.  Other monkeys are more leary and question certain comments and behavor.  They find it offensive if what that see seems uncredible and misleading.  This can become a predicament for them but I think they may want to portray their assesment without coming out and attacking.   

FTLOG I am starting to sound like an Anthony.........help me.   
Yikes than I should wonder too because it makes sense to me..I hope what I write doesn't ever come across as harsh or rude, because that isnt my intent. I believe we have a forum of bright, empathetic and inquisitive people and  I try to remember that and respect you.
Every once in awhile things may get a tad emotional, and it works for me if I wait a few minutes to repost.. I KNOW it works for me 
I just think that sometimes not always is everything to be posted
My observation that is when the HH discussion started, JJ hightailed it out of here leaving our Invision here to answer the questions alone.
Many of you know him and respect him, thats ok
I dont know enough about him to make a judgement except for the 2x I was in here when he was and I wasn't impressed. TMO
As far as HH, I took what I wanted from her posts and left what I didn't. You are good Monkeys, keep it happy! 

I agree.... IMO... IF I were getting information from a person in LE.. who may or may not be involved with an investigation.. I would be hesitant to post it on a message board. Because..... it's possible that this source might be wrong... but even if they ARE right... why would they be leaking facts anyway? That is a no-no in ANY case. My son is in LE... he has investigated many cases, and he will not talk to me about them. I don't even ask him... I know he won't tell me.
I'm not blaming anyone here... and I was not in this fight at all.... just offering my opinion. But instead of casting stones at one of our posters here.... I would be questioning why OCSO doesn't rein in their officers and put a stop to these "leaks." It COULD hurt the case... and that has been known to happen. Didn't they reprimand Yuri Melich for posting on WS? Yet he never, to my knowledge, answered even ONE question regarding the case. And one rookie was fired because he had a prior relationship with Casey and lied about it initially. SO..... if I were in this position.... I would be VERY careful who I talked to.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1525 on: December 08, 2008, 11:48:58 AM »

Still nothing on Larry King's site about the Anthony's.  I bet he doesn't have them on!

Lisa
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1526 on: December 08, 2008, 11:50:20 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/18226693/detail.html

Caylee's Grandparents Hope Subpoena Will Aid In Search
3-Year-Old Girl Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 9:26 am EST December 8, 2008
UPDATED: 10:09 am EST December 8, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The attorney for Casey Anthony, who remains jailed on murder charges in the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee, is seeking a subpoena to obtain surveillance video from area businesses involved in possible Caylee sightings.

Jose Baez, the attorney representing Casey Anthony is scheduled to appear in court on Monday. Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, said they need the subpoena to help in their search for their missing granddaughter.

"We can't do it as private citizens. It has to be law enforcement," said Cindy Anthony, referring to following up on tips in the case.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office has said that evidence shows Caylee is dead.

Meanwhile, Cindy Anthony told Local 6 News that she and her husband will be traveling to California after receiving a tip about Caylee, and they will appear on Larry King Live.

Cindy Anthony also said she wished that jail visitation videos released last week would have been seen by the public earlier.

"I said from the very beginning, if they would have shown those tapes people would have seen that she does have emotions," Cindy Anthony said. "She's not a cold, calloused person like everybody wants to paint her out to be. She's a desperate, loving mother."

Casey Anthony, 22, told authorities she had left her daughter with a baby sitter in mid-June and the two were gone when she returned from work. She said she spent the next month trying to find her daughter and didn't call authorities because she was scared. Investigators say they have poked several holes in her story.

Other than Target ... did LE attempt to obtain surveillance video?  I would assume that after 31 days most businesses have already taped over.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
blessedx3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1527 on: December 08, 2008, 11:52:43 AM »

Just had to "butt in" here, I've only had limited time to read and haven't been posting but this situation about HH brought me out of lurking.  I saw the pictures HH is talking about and I saw how she was repeatedly badgered over at Murt's by at least one, and maybe  a few "b!tches" (yeah, I said it).  I didn't realize at the time that these same "b!tches" are monkeys and that is very disappointing to me.  There really is no reason for posting her pictures and calling her names, what reason would someone use to justify that?

Invision,  I read very heavy sarcasm in all your posts to HH these past few days.  I thought she responded quite well to you each time, in spite of your insinuations.  I'm not here to fight with you, but it turned my stomach that you posted that you were going to out her here on the board.  Maybe you were just being like KC, a bit spiteful?

If you really have TRUE concerns she is repeating "LEAKED" information, you should have taken that straight to RED and not posted it here.  My problem is that I don't believe you EVER believed ANYTHING she was posting was truly a leak because you went so far as to repost her posts, along with another post from a different forum where you insinuated she had the information SECOND and not first.  (yeah, you played "naive" but I didn't buy it).

So, before you try to act all innocent, I can go back and repost your posts like you did HH's and prove it if need be.

For the record, I for one have questioned whether or not she had a source and my personal opinion was that I was not convinced.  I'm not defending HH's posts, only her right to post them without fear of being "outed" or ganged up on.

Like I said, you should have went straight to LE if you were concerned, not post it here.  You lost credibility with the way you handled it. 

I agree that no LE should be leaking, and if they are they should be reprimanded, but I'm doubting your intentions were honorable since you chose to confront her and by the way also make Joseph look like an ass IMO.

Seriously.
Thank you   04bull,  You Are Right!!!!!!!and you pay attention.......
I don't post much, but I did come out of "lurk" mode last night to say a few words. I could not believe most of the posts that were going on. I for one, had to leave my puter, and take 5. Wayyyyy too much tension! Thank you for letting me put my 1 cent in(due to inflation)

Saved by Grace~~~Child of God
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1528 on: December 08, 2008, 11:53:00 AM »

No disrespect .. but please don't make any assumptions here ... (as far as Destiny goes) 

Yes.. totally different situations. 

I was not commenting on the cause for Des being gone, I'm commenting on her being gone.
Care to respond to the rest of the post?

Could you tell me why you quote a part of my post from nearly a month ago, in your signature? Not getting on to you... just curious. I am flattered, of course!! Thank you... but still wondering.

OH, Tx, I asked you the day you posted it if you minded if I took it for my siggy. I can't remember what we were talking about that day, but your words seem very fitting. Would you like me to remove it?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1529 on: December 08, 2008, 11:55:14 AM »

Yikes!!!  I sure hope someone comes along with a pooper scooper and gets it out of here!

But My Poop doesn't stink!!!!!       

Good Morning all!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1530 on: December 08, 2008, 12:02:21 PM »

Cindy will dominate Larry King and he will let her get away with lying over and over.

I have been thinking about one aspect of the tapes.  You guys know how the Anthonys brag about having a code that they use since their conversations at the jail are recorded.

One thing that struck me as very odd.  At one point, Cindy tells Casey that they are looking for Caylee and that others are looking for her, too.

Cindy says, "Is she findable, do you think?"  It is a very deliberate question, not something that pops out of the blue.  She seems to phrase it just so.

Casey replies.  "I hope so, Mom."  The emphasis is on the word Hope.

They are very aware of being recorded, and my first thought was that Cindy was testing Casey to see what Casey would say.

But then, I thought about it more.  Was Cindy saying, "Let me know if you think she can be found."  In other words, if she is not found, that is better for you, Casey.  As long as she is not found, we can keep saying that she is out there alive.  So, was Cindy really asking Casey, in their famous code talk, "Did you get rid of the body so it will never be found?"

"Findable" is such an odd word choice.  Why didn't Cindy say, "Do you think we can find her?" or "Do you think we can find Zanny?"  If they believe Casey, they believe that Caylee is with the nanny...right?

Casey could have answered in several ways.  The most obvious answer, considering the story about the nanny, is "First you have to find the nanny.  That is the only way to find Caylee."

But when she said, "I hope so, Mom," was Casey really responding in code talk and saying, "I hope I put her where she can never be found."  Was that Casey's way of saying, I doubt anyone will find her. 

Is this too weird for me to even be talking about?  No.  The Anthonys are running a game here of code talking, lies, half-truths, made-up stories, contradictions and conflicting reports.

just catching up ... trying to focus on case-related material and be *positive.*  This post is VERY interesting to me. I thought the language used was strange too. And if we pay close attention to the word choice as Hudsunn has done, we may be able to decode it. My first thought was: Is Caylee findable? = Is Caylee dead? Interesting ... 

I agree that using the word 'findable' is a very odd choice.  I could be reading way more into it than is necessary, yet that word comes across to me as 'is the body hidden or destroyed enough to never be found'.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1531 on: December 08, 2008, 12:02:26 PM »

Still nothing on Larry King's site about the Anthony's.  I bet he doesn't have them on!

Lisa
I was just thinking, I don't watch Larry King anymore, but I am so livid about him having those two on his show, I'm going to send an email. I usually never do anything like that, but I'm going to ask, why with so missing people in this country can you not have on families, families who need help, and would love the exposure they would get from your show.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1532 on: December 08, 2008, 12:10:27 PM »

MORNING!!! 

Did Casey's phone ping at a place like this? I can't remember. FWIW, I live across the street from a water treatment plant similar to this one except less wooded that close. I don't know about security at others, but this one is pretty well protected. The gates are locked at 4:00, there are alarms & cameras everywhere & at night it is lit up like a football field! There is no way to access it except the road across from my drive unless you tromp through acres of not so friendly ground. If a body was put at this place, it would have to be done by the 2 or 3 that run it!   

Do we know if Casey's been with any employees of a water treatment plant?   

My first thought too! 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1533 on: December 08, 2008, 12:12:30 PM »

MORNING!!! 

Did Casey's phone ping at a place like this? I can't remember. FWIW, I live across the street from a water treatment plant similar to this one except less wooded that close. I don't know about security at others, but this one is pretty well protected. The gates are locked at 4:00, there are alarms & cameras everywhere & at night it is lit up like a football field! There is no way to access it except the road across from my drive unless you tromp through acres of not so friendly ground. If a body was put at this place, it would have to be done by the 2 or 3 that run it!   

Do we know if Casey's been with any employees of a water treatment plant?   

If they're male I think that's a given!   

Actually, Seriously, with Casey, seems that no matter who it is, if it walks and talks, it's a given.   

West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1534 on: December 08, 2008, 12:12:30 PM »

Lisa
Could it have been my email advising him that if he didn't ask the hard questions and follow through to get legitimate answers that I would never watch his show again?!?   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1535 on: December 08, 2008, 12:18:23 PM »

I ALWAYS go back to the dumpster theory too.

pb

Me too pb! 

I realize that exploring the landfills would be hard for the cadaver dogs to do, yet wonder if LE has taken the dogs to the various dumpsters in the 'ping' area.  What a chore that would be, considering how many there probably are! 

atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1536 on: December 08, 2008, 12:19:50 PM »

Hey monks,
Is it safe to come in today?  Hey, how do you guys post pictures?

traci
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1537 on: December 08, 2008, 12:21:08 PM »

ok, anyone think there's anything to the water treatment plant theory? I am now looking over the Google results for body found at water treatment plant. Interesting .... Sigh. One of the many searches that could land me in trouble some day. Well, y'all are my witnesses now. I did the search b/c of this case! I'm innocent I tell ya. Innocent. 

I absolutely definitely think there is something to that area..not so much at the plant itself but Lee Vista Blvd. comes to a dead end just past rt417..with a large open area between there and the treatment facility. I think the actual treatment plant would be functioning 24hrs a day and workers there all the time so she would be spotted...

there is also a water treatment plant, just behind the airport runway. It is where we have been searching also. While there, I noticed a truck going into the plant, as it drove on the unused road, right beside, he had to drive over a lot of stuff people had dumped there.
IT is also the road, where we found a big burned spot on the  old blacktop road.

The third time we went there to search,, I also noticed a lot of that stuff had been moved, like they used a road grader to just push the stuff off the road for driving purposes.
The horary chart lists this area as one to be checked. Interestingly enough, the google pic, shows that this sign says "anthonys", if you flip the angle, you can read the old sign we first saw, where the 2 buzzards were sitting on top of it, looking down at me. This sign had been changed to a new billboard by the 2nd time we searched this area.

We also found disposed red pavers, that to us, look a lot like the ones in the pic where caylee is in back yard. I did not take pic of pavers, as it was a hindsight thought.  IT is the same road, that casey took to lawyers office, and a back way to kissimmi.
It is the same road Casey changed cars under the overpass , the day she was arrested.  It is also the same road, the witness said he saw casey comming out of the woods.  Only, in my pic I am posting here, shows a mile from that spot.

Dang, I am almost talking myself into going back  to orlando again..

sorry mio...had to run out...playing catchup now

Is this area south of Orlando International? I noticed two airports...one smaller airport just north of OIA

A lot of coincidences grouped together at that location...was this a High Priority area for TES to search based on the phone pings?

TIA

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1538 on: December 08, 2008, 12:21:47 PM »

Lisa
Could it have been my email advising him that if he didn't ask the hard questions and follow through to get legitimate answers that I would never watch his show again?!?   
We can only hope.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1539 on: December 08, 2008, 12:22:05 PM »

Exactly.  But the people who are attending the funeral won't be dead.  People who are burying their wife/mother/child/husband really shouldn't have to cope with children's needs at the same time.  It's jarring to have children fighting, crying, stealing the flowers off the grave, laughing and playing chase during the service...etc.  and I have seen all of these things happen at funerals. A child's main reaction to a funeral is, "I'm bored, can we go home now?" The secondary reaction is to see if the guy in the coffin is really dead or just faking.

Funerals are for the people mourning. And it's a very rare child under 10 who actually mourns or even particularly cares that someone's dead, unless it's their parent or sibling. They don't need to be at the funeral, and I mean that very literally--they don't have the need inside them, to sit in a room with other people who knew the deceased, listen to a lot of talk, cry, talk some more, reflect on the deceased's life, etc...a child just doesn't get the same thing out of a memorial service, or a long reception, or a viewing, that adults do.

It's not like a birthday party or a wedding, where children can play and enjoy themselves, and lend kind of a festive atmostphere. Even upbeat funerals that "celebrate the life" of the deceased, are pretty solemn occasions, where adults cry and where it's about bereaved peoples' feelings, not about making sure everyone accommodates your child.  I know it's not popular to feel that children don't need to be included in absolutely every single facet of everybody's life no matter what.  But there are some places kids don't need to be. 

At my dad's memorial, my young cousin's son (who was maybe a year old?) was bored off his keester. He ran up and down the isle, repeatedly hit his head on the ground, etc..  Did his mom come get him? Well, she didn't seem to care less, but it bothered other people.  They come to listen to whoever was speaking, etc... not get distracted by kids run amuck.

My son likes to repeat things over and over and over.. it's one of his "quirks" as I call it.  This means him saying on an almost daily basis "your dad died. your dad is dead. he died."   And I have to think to myself "Why sure, son. Let's twist the knife a little deeper into mommy's heart, why don't you?" (Knowing full well that he can't help it- that's just who he is and what he does).  My dad died 4 years ago, and it still  hurts. Can you imagine a child like mine saying these things loudly at a funeral? Right after the person has died? I don't think most people would care for this- it would be upsetting, IMO.  Or what if I brought him to a hospital, and he said "That person is dying. Are they dead yet?"  (Even if the person wasn't that ill?)    I mean, come on. LOL  It doesn't do anybody any good to hear things like that, so I keep my child removed from that situation to avoid other people being uncomfortable, or upset. 

We don't need to cater to our kids that much, that we need to allow them to scream and act like monkeys to their heart's content where and whenever they feel like it.  IMO, there is a time and a place for everything.

Funerals are not a place for very small children, true. However, many young couples have no other choice... they either don't know a babysitter, or can't afford one. It is my opinion that parents should begin teaching their children at a very young age the proper way to behave at ANY service, be it a wedding, a funeral, or something else. By six years old, they should be well taught enough that they would not be disruptive no matter where you took them. My husband and I took our son with us wherever we went most of the time... the few times we did leave him with someone, it was one of the grandmothers or an aunt. Kids have to learn to behave when out in public, and it's up to the parents to teach them. And even a 1-yr old can be controlled... I fault the mother for allowing that kind of behavior.
My son was allowed in the main sanctuary at church by the time he was a year old... and we never had a problem with him. If he fidgeted, he was given something to distract him. If he talked out loud, he was gently reminded to be quiet. About the most disruptive thing he ever did was to kneel facing backwards and smile or make faces at the teenagers sitting on the back two pews... which usually resulted in them being disruptive for giggling. But the point is... the only way a child will learn how to behave is to allow him/her to attend such things... and to show him by example. If he/she never has to go to a funeral until age 10... there is no guarantee that he will know how to behave, even then. And btw, I have seen 12-yr olds act worse than babies, simply because they were never exposed to these things when they were younger.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.