April 19, 2024, 02:33:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 279955 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1560 on: December 08, 2008, 12:52:01 PM »

Good morning sweet saucy one!  Who is the baby in your avatar?

She is Ella,my heart and soul.....Good morning to you.

Is she your child?  How old? 
I was married once, really young, I have a son who also married very young, Ella is my grandbaby.

WHAT!!! I thought that was your baby! If that's you in that pic I have to say I hate you   

Bearly my family is a lot like Caseys, therefore no one in my family has ever met my grandchildren and neither has my Rm.

Seriously!!??   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
illuminated
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1561 on: December 08, 2008, 12:52:58 PM »

And Baez is going to be on the Today Show, Tuesday, are these shows lacking topics and guests?

It seems like the whole gang saturates the media with their twisted version of events right before a document dump occurs. Hopefully we'll be allowed to read annie's interview .
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1562 on: December 08, 2008, 12:53:13 PM »

And Baez is going to be on the Today Show, Tuesday, are these shows lacking topics and guests?
[/

quote]Baez is also on In Session to-morrow with Jamie Floyd
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1563 on: December 08, 2008, 12:53:59 PM »

I was married once, really young, I have a son who also married very young, Ella is my grandbaby.

WHAT!!! I thought that was your baby! If that's you in that pic I have to say I hate you   

Bearly my family is a lot like Caseys, therefore no one in my family has ever met my grandchildren and neither has my Rm.

Seriously!!??   
Yes.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1564 on: December 08, 2008, 12:55:06 PM »

As for the Anthonys not holding a vigil for Caylee, it seems almost ridiculous that they'd hold any vigils for her at all. They claim she's alive...  that somebody has her. So really all they have to do is get on a tv show once in a while to remind people of those "facts", and they've done their job.  I mean.. it's not like they're gonna get up off their own a$$es and search. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1565 on: December 08, 2008, 12:55:39 PM »

Yikes!!!  I sure hope someone comes along with a pooper scooper and gets it out of here!

But My Poop doesn't stink!!!!!       

Good Morning all!

That's what Casey thinks, too!!!   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1566 on: December 08, 2008, 12:56:51 PM »

work out time instead of nap time 

be back soon

Can I ask you about your avatar?  Does it have anything to do with you?  Newsy bear wants to know.   

Tell Newsy bear that it is me gettin hitched in July on the beach. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1567 on: December 08, 2008, 12:57:14 PM »

Mio -- wow that is interesting. I do believe in "signs." So, the billboard read "Sawgrass" when you were there? Creepy. I left her at Sawgrass. 

It's red. It's a big red sign. Wasn't someone's psychic sister talking about a big red sign? Someone should go search there.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1568 on: December 08, 2008, 01:01:40 PM »

ok, anyone think there's anything to the water treatment plant theory? I am now looking over the Google results for body found at water treatment plant. Interesting .... Sigh. One of the many searches that could land me in trouble some day. Well, y'all are my witnesses now. I did the search b/c of this case! I'm innocent I tell ya. Innocent. 

I absolutely definitely think there is something to that area..not so much at the plant itself but Lee Vista Blvd. comes to a dead end just past rt417..with a large open area between there and the treatment facility. I think the actual treatment plant would be functioning 24hrs a day and workers there all the time so she would be spotted...

This is still where I think she dumped Caylee.

Apartment house where Casey says she dropped Caylee off in the stairwell along with body of water right across the street.

Bearly, you may be right because if Caylee's body is ever found, Casey will blame ZG. So any place near where Casey said Zenaida took Caylee would be a potential dump spot. Sawgrass & Blanchard Park & surrounding areas. That's why LP thinks Caylee is in the river.

This is her original story.  I know she has changed it many times, but this is the one she intended to go with.  I have to go back to the beginning because she thought everyone would believe her.  I think we have been side tracked along the way because that was a shock to her as her family has enabled her lying for years. 

She thought there was no PU in her poo poo, imo.

I believe in miracles!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1569 on: December 08, 2008, 01:01:52 PM »

I have Monday-sickness. Is there a cure? Oh, it's called Friday. Drat. Well, here, let me drop in this famous pick-me-up to cure the it's-stupid-Monday, after-lunch, need-a-nap, hyphen-overuse blues.

If Lee bends a sign in the forest and there's no one around to see him struggle, is he still a doofus?

I remember you, Caylee.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1570 on: December 08, 2008, 01:02:42 PM »

If she is half as cute as you, she is adorable!   
Thank you Bearly, I am their Mimi...

You are a Mini Mimi!!!   

I believe in miracles!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1571 on: December 08, 2008, 01:03:43 PM »

I do appreciate your kind words.  Some might think it's because I worry too much about other people.. or about what they think of me or my kids.  I suppose that's part of it, but I'm also trying to raise thoughtful and considerate children, and the best way to teach them is by my own example.  I'm certainly not perfectly, though.     

The best way of parenting !!   
I used to think my momma was mean for making my brother & I get up from chairs, etc. when older people came into the room.  Now I thank her !!  I've never seen such a generation of disrespectful young adults in my life !!

I do wish "back-handing" was not politically incorrect  LOL

Oh, I so much agree with you!! If I had talked to my parents like Casey did... or used the words she has... my folks would have busted my chops without hesitation! We have a whole generation of smart-mouth kids now... thus a whole crop of young parents that don't give a hoot about their own kids, much less their parents, nor do they have any respect for authority in ANY form!

OMG, very very true!!!!!!! 

I'm 54, and am thinking that my generation is among the last who had a "healthy" fear and respect for authority figures.  There are tons of things I would have liked to have said to my parents, etc.. but didn't because I KNEW that to do so meant I would have been picking up my teeth from the next street over.  There's a FINE line between watching our mouths cuz we knew what the consequences would be - and - fear of being abused.  In them thar days it wasn't so much about being 'abused' as it was about learning to be respectful, or else...

I do believe that many in the younger generations of today have little or no respect for others because their parents had their hands tied by rules of no hitting, no spanking, no abuse, *without* being given/taught ways of positive discipline. 

With my children, I used the S.T.E.P. program, it's terrific!  (Systematic Training for Effective Parenting)  And even with that, sometimes my kids got mouthy.  I simply told them they had 15 seconds to rethink what they just said and rephrase it.  Also told them had I said that to my parents I'd be picking up my teeth from the next street over.  They looked at me like  and promptly rephrased what they just said. 

Parents today need alternative ways of disciplining their kids, but many do not know anything other than to smack em or ignore em.  Ignoring em leads to those kids growing up with NO respect.  Which we see all around us today.  CPS needs to rethink what they have done to parents by tying their hands.  Kids still need loving and positive discipline, parents need to learn how to do this. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1572 on: December 08, 2008, 01:06:12 PM »

Good Morning.... A few pages back someone posted an article from last night's vigil. Cindy's statement that Casey only told a few lies to LE, Cindy you are more ignorant than I even thought was possible. Give it a rest already.

With that ignorant statement about only a few lies told to LE, their trip to California to do Larry King Show, no more vigils for Caylee until next year, I am angrier today over this case, than I have been since the beginning. I have no idea why I should be surprised or angry over anything this family does anymore, it just must be that smug look on Cindy's face after the vigil, like we are winning, and it all just makes me sick.

I will hold your barf bag and wipe your forehead with a wet washcloth.  I know how you feel.  This in-your-face attitude thing they all have makes my skin burn, literally.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1573 on: December 08, 2008, 01:06:49 PM »

Hudson good post!

But there are no humans that use terminology like the A's.  I have been reaching and  actually have no perspective idea on what they are legitimately discussing in their normal day conversations.  It is absolutely a huge waste to try and find potential rationale in these words though I hope it is findable if I keep searching.  .  My gut tells me I am close though. 

Well, yes... quite frankly, there ARE humans who talk like this. They are generally considered people who want to give others the impression that they are MUCH more intelligent than they actually are!! An ex of mine used to say... "there you go using them big words again, like 'maybe' and 'also.' "
Honestly, I don't see the big deal about the word 'absolutely'... I hear it all the time. Same with some of the other words they use... but that's just me!

IMO, it's that they use those words over and over and over again.  It's tiresome to hear/read the same word being used 20+ times in one conversation.  Am thinking that's what makes it a big deal. 

IMO, Casey, her family and friends ought to also go down for murder of the English language.  May it rest in peace.   

I believe in miracles!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1574 on: December 08, 2008, 01:07:48 PM »

Here's to hoping that Santa brings George and Cindy a CLUE this Christmas, cause goodness knows they don't have one!

Lisa

Soooooooo true!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1575 on: December 08, 2008, 01:08:21 PM »

Can I adopt you and your son and grandchildren?  You are more than welcome to spend time with us.  We love you!!!

I believe in miracles!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1576 on: December 08, 2008, 01:08:49 PM »

After watching Baez on Geraldo last night, I am hopeful that a plea deal is still possible.  It would be so great if Casey would tell the location of Caylee's body.  I know it seems like she would never tell - but if Baez tells her that it is either 15-20 years versus her whole life in prison, then maybe she will break and tell.

I guess I keep thinking about the "secret" statement that the defense gave the prosecution about "if Casey did kill Caylee, it was an accident".    Seems to me that maybe they are going down this road - to a deal.

As far as C&G - having Casey confess and tell the location of the body will kill them.  But, imo, their life is over, anyway.   While I have absolutely no respect for C&G, I do feel a little sorry for what they are going through, and what they will have to face.  They will never see that sweet little grand daughter, again.   It just doesn't get any sadder than that.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1577 on: December 08, 2008, 01:09:49 PM »

Bearly - Mini Mimi 

Wyks - I am 33 and I know better than to talk to my parents that way.    And in my younger days, let's just say my behind would have been stinging if I did. I still would never dream of it.

Seems many have forgotten their role as parents. My philosophy: Someday this child will be set free on the world. Better make sure she is a good person.

Don't even get me started on manners. So many adults don't have them. No surprise their kids don't either.

I remember you, Caylee.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1578 on: December 08, 2008, 01:10:41 PM »

Funerals are not a place for very small children, true. However, many young couples have no other choice... they either don't know a babysitter, or can't afford one. It is my opinion that parents should begin teaching their children at a very young age the proper way to behave at ANY service, be it a wedding, a funeral, or something else. By six years old, they should be well taught enough that they would not be disruptive no matter where you took them. My husband and I took our son with us wherever we went most of the time... the few times we did leave him with someone, it was one of the grandmothers or an aunt. Kids have to learn to behave when out in public, and it's up to the parents to teach them. And even a 1-yr old can be controlled... I fault the mother for allowing that kind of behavior.
My son was allowed in the main sanctuary at church by the time he was a year old... and we never had a problem with him. If he fidgeted, he was given something to distract him. If he talked out loud, he was gently reminded to be quiet. About the most disruptive thing he ever did was to kneel facing backwards and smile or make faces at the teenagers sitting on the back two pews... which usually resulted in them being disruptive for giggling. But the point is... the only way a child will learn how to behave is to allow him/her to attend such things... and to show him by example. If he/she never has to go to a funeral until age 10... there is no guarantee that he will know how to behave, even then. And btw, I have seen 12-yr olds act worse than babies, simply because they were never exposed to these things when they were younger.

I don't have friends who can watch my kids. If I want to get a babysitter, I have to either make arrangements (well in advance) with respite services, or plan to go somewhere that is out of town, where my in-laws live, so that they can watch the kids.  Both are rare treats.  It's not easy for me, and I'm sure there are many others in even worse circumstances. 

All kids are different.  I was almost 5 yrs old, at a funeral for my grandmother- and as far as I know, I did not pose any problems. I was also a flower girl at an aunt's wedding, when I was 2.  I hear I quite enjoyed myself.    My daughter is 6, and she is generally very well-behaved. I wouldn't have any second thoughts about taking her into a church, for any reason. However my son is different.  Is this my fault? It's certainly not my fault (or his) that he has Autism...  Have you heard about children (especially those with Autism) being kicked off planes for their behavior? Yes, as a parent you and I have a duty to teach by example, and to help them understand why they should behave a certain way. But not all children learn as quickly as you would like them to, (or follow directions as you would like them to).   So for these kids, I don't necessarily see a problem with taking baby steps.  I'm now fairly comfortable taking my kiddo into a library, and for that, I'm grateful.

As you know, my son has autism also.  He is now 15.  There is a light at the end of the tunnel and it is not a train speeding at you.  Anytime you want to talk, I am here for you.

I believe in miracles!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1579 on: December 08, 2008, 01:10:47 PM »

Hi Monkey Friends! 
Just a thought here, I wonder... you know how every lie Casey tells has a glimmer of truth running through it? Remember Casey telling her boyfriends about Lee? What if it wasn't Lee who made the advances BUT CASEY?? just sayin.... 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.