April 23, 2024, 04:58:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 280157 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1580 on: December 08, 2008, 01:11:47 PM »

And Baez is going to be on the Today Show, Tuesday, are these shows lacking topics and guests?

It seems like the whole gang saturates the media with their twisted version of events right before a document dump occurs. Hopefully we'll be allowed to read annie's interview .

Welcome!  I love your avi!   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1581 on: December 08, 2008, 01:12:47 PM »

"I said from the very beginning, if they would have shown those tapes people would have seen that she does have emotions," Cindy Anthony said. "She's not a cold, calloused person like everybody wants to paint her out to be. She's a desperate, loving mother."

Cindy, most of us are not addlebrained idiots like you and George.  We are smart enough to correctly discern what Casey's emotions were on that tape.  And they aren't the emotions of a desperate, loving mother! 

Lisa

Wow...CA thinks that those tapes show KC's abundant love & compassion. That's wierd cuz all that I could see was a very narcissistic girl wiping her face after every tear then checking her fingers to make sure that she intercepted any mascara. There were 2 consistancies in all the interviews : the obscene misuse of adverbs, and, the constant wiping to avoid mascara trails.

Maybe it's just me, but why the heck does an inmate in JAIL need to be wearing mascara?     If I were sitting in jail, makeup would be the last thing on my mind.  Sure seems to me that 'the rights of an inmate' sure have been taken to the very limit!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1582 on: December 08, 2008, 01:13:20 PM »

work out time instead of nap time 

be back soon

Can I ask you about your avatar?  Does it have anything to do with you?  Newsy bear wants to know.   

Tell Newsy bear that it is me gettin hitched in July on the beach. 

Congratulations!!!  Newsy bear would like to see the wedding pics when you have them.   

I believe in miracles!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1583 on: December 08, 2008, 01:14:06 PM »

ok, anyone think there's anything to the water treatment plant theory? I am now looking over the Google results for body found at water treatment plant. Interesting .... Sigh. One of the many searches that could land me in trouble some day. Well, y'all are my witnesses now. I did the search b/c of this case! I'm innocent I tell ya. Innocent. 

I absolutely definitely think there is something to that area..not so much at the plant itself but Lee Vista Blvd. comes to a dead end just past rt417..with a large open area between there and the treatment facility. I think the actual treatment plant would be functioning 24hrs a day and workers there all the time so she would be spotted...

This is still where I think she dumped Caylee.

Apartment house where Casey says she dropped Caylee off in the stairwell along with body of water right across the street.

I thought someone local had posted on here that there's a very high fence along the road there? I may be wrong (and usually am) but I seem to remember that...

Of course, like Dory, I suffer from short & long term memory loss 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #1584 on: December 08, 2008, 01:14:09 PM »

I have Monday-sickness. Is there a cure? Oh, it's called Friday. Drat. Well, here, let me drop in this famous pick-me-up to cure the it's-stupid-Monday, after-lunch, need-a-nap, hyphen-overuse blues.

If Lee bends a sign in the forest and there's no one around to see him struggle, is he still a doofus?

Very funny!  I needed that little "pick-me-up to cure the it's-stupid-Monday, after-lunch, need-a-nap, hyphen-overuse blues."

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1585 on: December 08, 2008, 01:15:36 PM »

I have Monday-sickness. Is there a cure? Oh, it's called Friday. Drat. Well, here, let me drop in this famous pick-me-up to cure the it's-stupid-Monday, after-lunch, need-a-nap, hyphen-overuse blues.

If Lee bends a sign in the forest and there's no one around to see him struggle, is he still a doofus?

Thank you for that!!!

I have a bill before Congress as we speak to change the name of the day to Monkday or Monkeyday from Monday.   

I believe in miracles!
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1586 on: December 08, 2008, 01:19:43 PM »

Here's to hoping that Santa brings George and Cindy a CLUE this Christmas, cause goodness knows they don't have one!

Lisa

Maybe somebody already covered this..  I apologize if I missed it. Why is Baez involved with getting a subpoena for these video tapes, if he is not Cindy or George's attorney?  They're the ones who want it, no?

Seems like a conflict of interest to me.   I think this is going to be his whole defense strategy.  He is going to say that Caylee is still alive.   No wonder the A's Myspace site has Caylee listed at 3 1/2 to 4 feet tall.  They want tips on ANY brown haired Caucasian girls in that height range.  These are not the actions of grieving grandparents!  These actions are bordering on criminal!

Lisa

What this means, is that she was 3 and a half feet tall when they last saw her. (So she certainly could have fit that size 6 dress.) But it's been almost 6 months, and she would doubtless have grown during that time if she were alive. These people are definitely round the bend and I wouldn't be surprised if they did try to pass off some other child as Caylee.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 01:21:35 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1587 on: December 08, 2008, 01:20:10 PM »

Good morning sweet saucy one!  Who is the baby in your avatar?

She is Ella,my heart and soul.....Good morning to you.

Is she your child?  How old? 
I was married once, really young, I have a son who also married very young, Ella is my grandbaby.

WHAT!!! I thought that was your baby! If that's you in that pic I have to say I hate you   

Bearly my family is a lot like Caseys, therefore no one in my family has ever met my grandchildren and neither has my Rm.

Seriously!!??   
Yes.

I'm sorry, Always.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1588 on: December 08, 2008, 01:21:40 PM »

Good morning sweet saucy one!  Who is the baby in your avatar?

She is Ella,my heart and soul.....Good morning to you.

Is she your child?  How old? 
I was married once, really young, I have a son who also married very young, Ella is my grandbaby.

If she is half as cute as you, she is adorable!   
Thank you Bearly, I am their Mimi...

Hey, you can't be Mimi...I'M Mimi!! ( doncha love hearing that word for those little lips? it's like a kiss!)

That makes three of us then!!  ahahaha...

alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1589 on: December 08, 2008, 01:22:12 PM »

Wyks - hey neighbor!  ready to get burried in the snow?  lol 
I need to ask you something in private - is it ok if I ask Klaas to send you my email?  Please and thank you 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1590 on: December 08, 2008, 01:24:55 PM »

Good Morning.... A few pages back someone posted an article from last night's vigil. Cindy's statement that Casey only told a few lies to LE, Cindy you are more ignorant than I even thought was possible. Give it a rest already.

With that ignorant statement about only a few lies told to LE, their trip to California to do Larry King Show, no more vigils for Caylee until next year, I am angrier today over this case, than I have been since the beginning. I have no idea why I should be surprised or angry over anything this family does anymore, it just must be that smug look on Cindy's face after the vigil, like we are winning, and it all just makes me sick.

Oh yeah!  That smug look on Cindy's face just brings my anger to a whole new level.     

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1591 on: December 08, 2008, 01:28:14 PM »

I spit coffee all over my self. Thanks   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1592 on: December 08, 2008, 01:28:25 PM »

work out time instead of nap time 

be back soon

Can I ask you about your avatar?  Does it have anything to do with you?  Newsy bear wants to know.   

Tell Newsy bear that it is me gettin hitched in July on the beach. 

Congratulations!!!  Newsy bear would like to see the wedding pics when you have them.   

Look quick Newsy bear. I'll remove them from my Photobucket in just a bit. 

http://i366.photobucket.com/albums/oo109/mell0bucket/dunes.jpg

http://i366.photobucket.com/albums/oo109/mell0bucket/196.jpg

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1593 on: December 08, 2008, 01:29:00 PM »

Bearly - Mini Mimi 

Wyks - I am 33 and I know better than to talk to my parents that way.    And in my younger days, let's just say my behind would have been stinging if I did. I still would never dream of it.

Seems many have forgotten their role as parents. My philosophy: Someday this child will be set free on the world. Better make sure she is a good person.

Don't even get me started on manners. So many adults don't have them. No surprise their kids don't either.

Goodanmad, you're only 33!!?? WELL THAT JUST TEARS IT!!! You are only 3 years older than my daughter!! Isn't there anybody out there pushing 50 for cripes sake!!?? 
I feel like I should be drinking metamucil & wearing crocheted house slippers! I need to get my mail out of the box; what'd i do with my cane!!?? I'm having a bad day!!!!    

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1594 on: December 08, 2008, 01:32:35 PM »

Good Morning.... A few pages back someone posted an article from last night's vigil. Cindy's statement that Casey only told a few lies to LE, Cindy you are more ignorant than I even thought was possible. Give it a rest already.

With that ignorant statement about only a few lies told to LE, their trip to California to do Larry King Show, no more vigils for Caylee until next year, I am angrier today over this case, than I have been since the beginning. I have no idea why I should be surprised or angry over anything this family does anymore, it just must be that smug look on Cindy's face after the vigil, like we are winning, and it all just makes me sick.

Oh yeah!  That smug look on Cindy's face just brings my anger to a whole new level.     

When do these people ever sleep? They exhaust me just trying to keep up with their neverending bullchit! Gotta have something for a headache ...BRB 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1595 on: December 08, 2008, 01:32:48 PM »

Hey Monks-

So AT WHAT POINT does LE press obstruction charges against the Anthonys?  This is beyond ridiculous!  Now Cindy is saying that the death penalty being off the table points to the fact that Caylee is alive?  I feel like they have gotten away with SO MUCH!  I have a feeling that in light of all of G & C's actions, a mistrial is very possible.  I am super agitated about all of this today.  Cindy needs a gag order against her! 

Sweetgypsy

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1596 on: December 08, 2008, 01:33:38 PM »

What smug look? (innocently blinks eyes) This one perhaps ... I'm lovin my Photobucket in case you couldn't tell. 

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1597 on: December 08, 2008, 01:39:03 PM »

Bearly - Mini Mimi 

Wyks - I am 33 and I know better than to talk to my parents that way.    And in my younger days, let's just say my behind would have been stinging if I did. I still would never dream of it.

Seems many have forgotten their role as parents. My philosophy: Someday this child will be set free on the world. Better make sure she is a good person.

Don't even get me started on manners. So many adults don't have them. No surprise their kids don't either.

Goodanmad, you're only 33!!?? WELL THAT JUST TEARS IT!!! You are only 3 years older than my daughter!! Isn't there anybody out there pushing 50 for cripes sake!!?? 
I feel like I should be drinking metamucil & wearing crocheted house slippers! I need to get my mail out of the box; what'd i do with my cane!!?? I'm having a bad day!!!!    

Monken,I'm 48  I have Fibrecon and I do crochet.  It is a little over 1500 feet to my mailbox....should be back before dark. 

Cheer up ,maybe we'll here some news on old Casey(slore) today.

~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1598 on: December 08, 2008, 01:42:10 PM »

Bearly - Mini Mimi 

Monken,I'm 48  I have Fibrecon and I do crochet.  It is a little over 1500 feet to my mailbox....should be back before dark. 

Cheer up ,maybe we'll here some news on old Casey(slore) today.

Hey, so am I!!    I was gettin sorta scared, next thing I'll find out Klaas is only 17!! Now that would just do me in!!      

Phaedrus
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1599 on: December 08, 2008, 01:42:34 PM »

Bearly - Mini Mimi 

Don't fear, I'm pushing 50 all the way to 53. Your crocheted house slipper comment, I have tears rolling down my face from laughing so far. Metamucil, been drinking that for years now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.