April 25, 2024, 01:58:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 280238 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1680 on: December 08, 2008, 03:17:21 PM »

I have given a lot of thought lately to Tim's words in regards to finding Caylee.  He was specific in his wording, I do not think he meant it any other way than how he said it. 
Given that Tim does not think Caylee is "findable" I am trying to come up with what types of scenarios fit that reasoning.  He obviously is basing his decision on facts given by the LE, so what could they have that would result in that conclusion?

If she were placed in water, then sonar would pick it up during a search.

If she were fed to Alligators, again she would be discovered as Alligators do not chew nor fully digest what they eat.

If she were burried, at some point she would be discovered.

If the body were burned, less likely to be discovered.  Granted there are some small bones and teeth that tend to remain after cremation, but seems more likely to burry or place in a container and burry leaving it some what less likely to trace than an entire body, or if the remains of cremation were placed in water, highly unlikely that they would be discovered, or enough of it would be to make a clear determination that it was in fact Caylee.

These are my thoughts...anyone else wish to chime in?

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1681 on: December 08, 2008, 03:17:24 PM »

Good morning sweet saucy one!  Who is the baby in your avatar?

She is Ella,my heart and soul.....Good morning to you.

Is she your child?  How old? 
I was married once, really young, I have a son who also married very young, Ella is my grandbaby.

WHAT!!! I thought that was your baby! If that's you in that pic I have to say I hate you   

WOW you are the best lookin Granny I've ever seen.
I thought the little one was your's
You look like you are in your 20"s
I can only wish for that LOL
Bless you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1682 on: December 08, 2008, 03:18:38 PM »

It's good to look young..
People ALWAYS think my oldest daughter and I are sisters.

When she first started HS her teachers would never believe I was her mom...they always though I was her BIG sister.

pb

I bet that really chapped her  hide, too.     That happened with me, too.. my mom  always dressed like a kid, though. LOL

She got a KICK out of it still does...She's 19 yrs. old and she LOVES when people tell her. her mom looks so young.

So does her Mom...

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1683 on: December 08, 2008, 03:19:34 PM »

Good morning sweet saucy one!  Who is the baby in your avatar?

She is Ella,my heart and soul.....Good morning to you.

Is she your child?  How old? 
I was married once, really young, I have a son who also married very young, Ella is my grandbaby.

I'm just catching up after an eventful morning, but OMG! Genetics are on your side b/c you look all of 14 years old yourself!!!! 
Thank you Boo.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1684 on: December 08, 2008, 03:20:16 PM »

It's good to look young..
People ALWAYS think my oldest daughter and I are sisters.

When she first started HS her teachers would never believe I was her mom...they always though I was her BIG sister.

pb

I bet that really chapped her  hide, too.     That happened with me, too.. my mom  always dressed like a kid, though. LOL

She got a KICK out of it still does...She's 19 yrs. old and she LOVES when people tell her. her mom looks so young.

So does her Mom...

pb

Well, that's good!  It sounds like you two have a great relationship! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1685 on: December 08, 2008, 03:22:58 PM »

I have given a lot of thought lately to Tim's words in regards to finding Caylee.  He was specific in his wording, I do not think he meant it any other way than how he said it. 
Given that Tim does not think Caylee is "findable" I am trying to come up with what types of scenarios fit that reasoning.  He obviously is basing his decision on facts given by the LE, so what could they have that would result in that conclusion?

If she were fed to Alligators, again she would be discovered as Alligators do not chew nor fully digest what they eat.

If the body were burned, less likely to be discovered.  Granted there are some small bones and teeth that tend to remain after cremation, but seems more likely to burry or place in a container and burry leaving it some what less likely to trace than an entire body, or if the remains of cremation were placed in water, highly unlikely that they would be discovered, or enough of it would be to make a clear determination that it was in fact Caylee.

If she were placed in a dumpster -- at this point in time -- she is unrecoverable IMO

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1686 on: December 08, 2008, 03:24:27 PM »

Good afternoon Klaas.Can I ask a little question? O/T Whaere in haddes should I back up to in the Natalee forum to try and get a handle on what's going on? 

Are the Anthony's going to be on Larry King Live?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1687 on: December 08, 2008, 03:25:40 PM »

Yes, dig up all of their yards!!!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1688 on: December 08, 2008, 03:29:03 PM »

If she were placed in a dumpster -- at this point in time -- she is unrecoverable IMO
I can understand the dumpster theory, its simple enough for Casey to do atleast.  However, Casey sat back for 30 days and did her own thing.  If she had placed her in the dumpster it was possible given the stench as well as the dumps themselves, that the body would have been discovered.  How would she have explained it then?  The story she came up with about the Nanny was bad enough.  I do not see her putting the body in the dumpster with the slight chance of her freedom being taken away upon discovery.

Cindy said that the pants found in Casey's car smelled of smoke.

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1689 on: December 08, 2008, 03:30:38 PM »

Dolce, it BREAKS my heart every time I read what Tim said.
Knowing that poor little baby is out there somewhere and we may NEVER find her makes me so sad.

Yes, I agree  if she was buried some where at some point in time her little remains will be discovered but if she was placed in a container it will be MORE harder to find her. I hope they are LOOKING at EVERYTHING they find.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1690 on: December 08, 2008, 03:31:37 PM »

I can understand the dumpster theory, its simple enough for Casey to do atleast.  However, Casey sat back for 30 days and did her own thing.  If she had placed her in the dumpster it was possible given the stench as well as the dumps themselves, that the body would have been discovered.  How would she have explained it then?  The story she came up with about the Nanny was bad enough.  I do not see her putting the body in the dumpster with the slight chance of her freedom being taken away upon discovery.

Just wanted to add real quick.  Its common practice to burn lawn debris.  Caylee went missing during hurricane and rain season which means that the areas were not as dry, so the fire warning and ban was most likely lifted.

FormerFLGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1691 on: December 08, 2008, 03:34:09 PM »

Dolce

I would think in my opinion Tim said unrecoverable because of some key things

Caylee was a small child therefore small bones, casey let 31 days go by leaving alot of time for the body to decompose, take in account the wildlife  fire ants, alligators, fl panthers, wild boar. My guess and its hard to say but I would put money alone of the fire ants being able to strip the body of any remaining flesh decomposing or otherwise, leaving just skeleton remains I am sure animals would be attracted to such a sight thereby further scattering her remains around add in the extreme flooding caused by the hurricane this might add to bones further being moved and displaced from their original location....it would endup  being like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Even knowing or having an ideal location to start looking all the events, wildlife and flooding may have well carried anything that remained far from their original location. It would be so hard to look and find such little remains .

::MonkeyEek::and the dumpster theory doesnt  make finding her any easier.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1692 on: December 08, 2008, 03:34:17 PM »

Just wanted to add real quick.  Its common practice to burn lawn debris.  Caylee went missing during hurricane and rain season which means that the areas were not as dry, so the fire warning and ban was most likely lifted.

What you say makes a lot of sense Dolce. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1693 on: December 08, 2008, 03:36:03 PM »

Unless Casey took her directly to the landfill, herself.   That is what I've always thought she did with Caylee.   

And the smokey pants?   Cindy always uses the "smoke" excuse.    She washed those pants because there was decomp fluid on them.   She's not fooling anyone!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1694 on: December 08, 2008, 03:38:17 PM »

I can see her disposing of something in a dumpster that maybe she knew the pickup schedule for. Maybe Sawgrass, maybe Tony's place, who knows. She didn't work. So say she was at an apartment where she heard the dumpster being emptied every Monday at 8 a.m. -- for example. She could have placed the body in the dumpster immediately before pickup. And if a truck backs up to the dumpster, not like a person walking over to empty a trashcan, the smell may go unnoticed. And didn't we find in the recent doc dump that Tony or a roomate thought the trash found in Casey's car was from their apt.? I found that very weird. Did she offer to throw it away for them and place it in her car to drive by the dumpster and toss something else instead? Anyway just an idea.

I hadn't heard that Cindy said that. Interesting though.

I remember you, Caylee.
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1695 on: December 08, 2008, 03:39:05 PM »

We made the mistake of including him in our wedding by making him the ring-bearer, when he was 9 or 10. He threw the rings in the fountain, carried the flower girl (age 3) all over the place over her objections, and threw himself on the floor during our "first dance" at the reception, shining a flashlight up my wedding dress and lying on the petticoat so hard he pulled it right off of me. Everything had always been about him, and he didn't see why the wedding should be any exception. He also entertained the guests by turning the lights on and off and playing with the fuse box during dinner. My sister was oblivious to any of this. It didn't happen as far as she was concerned.

LOL, the parents need a whack off the side of the head.

My 40 y/o daughter told me I could be "intimidating" when I was visiting her up north.  I think that means I did my job right.  I took them to restaurants from very early on and they would never dare to misbehave, didn't do it at the dinner table either at home.  I married into a very large family that had a lot of parties and the kids were at most of them, dressed in their "party clothes" and behaving.  Of course, they would go off to a playroom to do kid stuff but when around adults, they knew how to behave.  I wasn't mean, I never hit them, I guess I was intimidating!   

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1696 on: December 08, 2008, 03:39:22 PM »

Yes, dig up all of their yards!!!!

My first scent that Caylee was in bag in her trunk-then put in cantainer or drum  of some sort filled with some chloroform, storage unit for clothing-evidence then later burned- Caylee last resting place is buried by a white church and cementery. Death due to drugs. Cell not with Casey when she buried her.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1697 on: December 08, 2008, 03:39:51 PM »

For some reason I just don't see Casey burning Caylee's body, to me that would be way to much bother for her, at this point in time though, if we would find out she did that, I would be surprised. I just feel the dumpster is the most likely spot. Sad part is we most likely will never know what she did to Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1698 on: December 08, 2008, 03:42:20 PM »

Unless Casey took her directly to the landfill, herself.   That is what I've always thought she did with Caylee.   

And the smokey pants?   Cindy always uses the "smoke" excuse.    She washed those pants because there was decomp fluid on them.   She's not fooling anyone!!
I am not sure Casey would have been let into a landfill herself.  They are not like junkyards where you pay a general fee and are let in. 
As far as Cindy with the smoke excuse, there is always some truth in what these people say.  She did not say decomp fluid, she did say smoke. 
I am just thinking out loud here.

We have discussed animal life and weather on this forum, but still with the scattering during the vast searches performed thus far I think it would have rendered a bone or 2.  Plenty of animal bones were found. 

I do not dismiss anyones idea all together, I am simply trying to think like Casey.  What would I do in my hour of desperation?  She obviously researched the killing aspect of this, but what about the disposal??

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1699 on: December 08, 2008, 03:43:29 PM »

I doubt it's because they weren't exposed at younger ages.  It's more that they've just never had to control themselves.

Children don't learn manners out in public, they learn them at home and at school. Maybe the weekly church service is "good practice" for kids, but FTLOG don't drag your child to a once-in-a-lifetime event because they "need to be exposed" to it, or be angry for other adults for not wanting the kid there.

What a child learns from making faces and getting teens to giggle during the church service, is that 1) it's okay and cute and funny to be disruptive, 2) being the center of attention is fun, and 3) if you disrupt and distract others from what they should be doing, those people will be blamed, not you.  They won't learn manners that way.

Case in point: I never set foot in a restaurant (other than "family" restaurants,) until I was on my first date. And yet I knew how to behave. We were never included when Mom & Dad went out. That was their time, and we stayed home with a teenager from church they hired very cheaply. We learned manners at the table at home. And we learned how to behave in public, gradually, at church, at school, and on informal outings, at occasions where being kids wouldn't mess things up for everybody else. My parents had the good sense not to drag us to funerals, philharmonic concerts, weddings, etc...until we were old enough to say we wanted to go. If they couldn't get a sitter, they stayed home.

And yet none of us ever had an incident at a wedding, funeral, or concert, where we behaved inappropriately. We knew how to behave, perhaps precisely because we weren't exposed to these things young, and so we treated them as special. We knew we weren't there to be the center of attention or disrupt things.

My nephew, otoh, was taken to restaurants from the time he could be bundled into a car seat, and just included in everything as a matter of course. Yet at the same age that I went on my first date, dressed up and with my best manners on, he was shooting straws at other patrons, crawling under our table, going up to other diners and pestering them, stealing tips from neighboring tables that hadn't been bussed yet, etc....he didn't learn manners until he was 19.

We made the mistake of including him in our wedding by making him the ring-bearer, when he was 9 or 10. He threw the rings in the fountain, carried the flower girl (age 3) all over the place over her objections, and threw himself on the floor during our "first dance" at the reception, shining a flashlight up my wedding dress and lying on the petticoat so hard he pulled it right off of me. Everything had always been about him, and he didn't see why the wedding should be any exception. He also entertained the guests by turning the lights on and off and playing with the fuse box during dinner. My sister was oblivious to any of this. It didn't happen as far as she was concerned.

My point is that mere "exposure" doesn't teach a child manners.  If they're not learning it at home, they're not going to learn it by going out. And if they are learning it at home, they'll know what to do, when they go out, even if they don't go anywhere til they're 25.

I believe that kids learning manners etc. begins at home first and continues wherever they happen to be, using that as a learning opportunity, practicing etc.  When my youngest went into 1st grade, his teacher told us that our kids would be concentrating on manners all year long, and they did.  They practiced in the classroom and when outside the classroom, the teacher prompted them as needed.  In other words, kids learn how and what to do/say, then go out and 'practice'.  Parents need to be doing this at home, prompting them as needed, right when it's needed. 

I didn't take my three sons to nice restaurants until they each had learned how to properly behave in a situation like that.  At home we 'practiced' having dinner at a fancy place.  lol  Put a fancy tablecloth on the table, lit candles, dressed up and used the good china.  Sons learned to stand and hold my chair, put their napkins in their lap, which fork to use and when, keep their elbows off the table, and not throw peas at each other.  They knew how to behave because we had practiced at home first, and they knew beforehand what was expected from them.  Plus they each had a reward chart, it's amazing how hard they worked for something as simple as a cool new pencil, etc.  Hehe.    

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.