April 26, 2024, 06:52:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 280392 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1740 on: December 08, 2008, 04:18:24 PM »

o/t, Fuzzball, reading what your nephew did at your wedding reminds me of the Problem Child movies, I would have been speechless.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1741 on: December 08, 2008, 04:19:45 PM »

Will some Monkey remind me which link I use from photobucket to add a pic to my comment???  Is it the email, html, im, ???  I can't remember, TIA

the IMG Code link
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1742 on: December 08, 2008, 04:19:50 PM »

I have given a lot of thought lately to Tim's words in regards to finding Caylee.  He was specific in his wording, I do not think he meant it any other way than how he said it. 
Given that Tim does not think Caylee is "findable" I am trying to come up with what types of scenarios fit that reasoning.  He obviously is basing his decision on facts given by the LE, so what could they have that would result in that conclusion?

If she were placed in water, then sonar would pick it up during a search.

If she were fed to Alligators, again she would be discovered as Alligators do not chew nor fully digest what they eat.

If she were burried, at some point she would be discovered.

If the body were burned, less likely to be discovered.  Granted there are some small bones and teeth that tend to remain after cremation, but seems more likely to burry or place in a container and burry leaving it some what less likely to trace than an entire body, or if the remains of cremation were placed in water, highly unlikely that they would be discovered, or enough of it would be to make a clear determination that it was in fact Caylee.

These are my thoughts...anyone else wish to chime in?

Is it a fact that alligators don't digest all they eat?  I thought I read that they eat and digest everything, and they especially like carrion. 
What if Casey watched an alligator (or alligators) consume the remains of her child (I hate to type stuff like that).  What if she brought a couple steaks to lure the gators, sat herself on the banks of an alligator infested lake in the middle of the night, and stayed there until she was satisfied that nothing was left.  That would make Casey very confident that nothing was left to find, and it is a plausible explanation to Tim's statement.
I don't really know, just an idea....
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1743 on: December 08, 2008, 04:21:11 PM »

There is no way in Hell that Cindy washed those pants with other clothes if they smelled like decomp! I wouldn't! I think she's lying. From what I hear about that smell it gets in things & it won't come out. GA said the smell followed him in the house & stayed there for days! Someone suggested they were replaced with a new pair, which sounds more likely. How would LE know the difference anyway!!?? Cindy hasn't been exactly forthcoming with evidence so far!
You bring some very good points Monken.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1744 on: December 08, 2008, 04:21:22 PM »

Smelled like smoke as in cigarette smoke??? We all know that stinks to high heaven on clothing and must be washed out. Or smells like wood, etc. fire smoke?? Come on Cindy. Be more specific. 

The pants smelled like the car- Why Didn't Sin-dy throw them away.. Was she afraid if she threw the pants away she would of been accused of throwing evidence away-the pants were evidence so her next alternative was to wash them and get rid of the evidence that way. I wonder if the boots and shoes that were in the car showed any evidence on them , unless Sin-dy did some scrubbing. And let us not forget about the knife she washed. Doing all this washing in a time of missing a grand child and a car that smelled like a dead body.

There is no way in Hell that Cindy washed those pants with other clothes if they smelled like decomp! I wouldn't! I think she's lying. From what I hear about that smell it gets in things & it won't come out. GA said the smell followed him in the house & stayed there for days! Someone suggested they were replaced with a new pair, which sounds more likely. How would LE know the difference anyway!!?? Cindy hasn't been exactly forthcoming with evidence so far!

You got that right..
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1745 on: December 08, 2008, 04:21:51 PM »

We use to go out in the woods near the lakes  in FL to build bonfires all the time and never did the local LE ever bother us at all, this point sticks in my mind.
I am sure there where tons of sites from previous bonfires around for her to use I just dont see her as the type of girl that could manage to build one and light the thing by herself (big flames come when u use gasoline or lighter fluid on that type of fire) plus it would burn for hours then she'd have to wait for it to cool without anyone coming through the woods.
..which as odd as it sounds alot of teenagers and weirdos wonder in the woods in FL You'd be surprised!

Maybe she put her somewhere and later someone moved her?

Good point about a bonfire, but why build one near a water treatment plant.  I would imagine that it is very stinky and not the best place to kick back and party.
FormerFLGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1746 on: December 08, 2008, 04:23:44 PM »

well I know the water treatment plants in FL usually smell like rotten eggs If i wanted to hide a smell I'd go there!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1747 on: December 08, 2008, 04:24:17 PM »

Is it a fact that alligators don't digest all they eat?  I thought I read that they eat and digest everything, and they especially like carrion. 
What if Casey watched an alligator (or alligators) consume the remains of her child (I hate to type stuff like that).  What if she brought a couple steaks to lure the gators, sat herself on the banks of an alligator infested lake in the middle of the night, and stayed there until she was satisfied that nothing was left.  That would make Casey very confident that nothing was left to find, and it is a plausible explanation to Tim's statement.
I have heavily researched alligators because of this case.  I find that they do not chew their food, like humans do, a few chomps to get it to swallowing size is about it.  The enzymes within their stomachs is quite powerfull, as it helps to digest things like turtle shells and what not, however it is not strong enough to fully digest bones, teeth, and clothing type material fully.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1748 on: December 08, 2008, 04:25:30 PM »

Bearly my family is a lot like Caseys, therefore no one in my family has ever met my grandchildren and neither has my Rm.

Can I adopt you and your son and grandchildren?  You are more than welcome to spend time with us.  We love you!!!

Yes, we would love that.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1749 on: December 08, 2008, 04:25:50 PM »

Hi Monkey Friends! 
Just a thought here, I wonder... you know how every lie Casey tells has a glimmer of truth running through it? Remember Casey telling her boyfriends about Lee? What if it wasn't Lee who made the advances BUT CASEY?? just sayin.... 

Whoa!!!! Wow! Makes more sense! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1750 on: December 08, 2008, 04:26:55 PM »

Smelled like smoke as in cigarette smoke??? We all know that stinks to high heaven on clothing and must be washed out. Or smells like wood, etc. fire smoke?? Come on Cindy. Be more specific. 

The pants smelled like the car- Why Didn't Sin-dy throw them away.. Was she afraid if she threw the pants away she would of been accused of throwing evidence away-the pants were evidence so her next alternative was to wash them and get rid of the evidence that way. I wonder if the boots and shoes that were in the car showed any evidence on them , unless Sin-dy did some scrubbing. And let us not forget about the knife she washed. Doing all this washing in a time of missing a grand child and a car that smelled like a dead body.

Good point.   I never thought about "switching out" the pants for new ones.  hmmm...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1751 on: December 08, 2008, 04:27:43 PM »

Hi Monkey Friends! 
Just a thought here, I wonder... you know how every lie Casey tells has a glimmer of truth running through it? Remember Casey telling her boyfriends about Lee? What if it wasn't Lee who made the advances BUT CASEY?? just sayin.... 

Whoa!!!! Wow! Makes more sense! 
Sounds possible!  She could have been covering her tracks by telling someone in case Lee ever tried telling someone on her.  I know this might come out wrong, but most of the time people believe the girl over the guy.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1752 on: December 08, 2008, 04:28:13 PM »

Look at this cutie I found for anyone who needs a monkey.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1753 on: December 08, 2008, 04:29:00 PM »

I have heavily researched alligators because of this case.  I find that they do not chew their food, like humans do, a few chomps to get it to swallowing size is about it.  The enzymes within their stomachs is quite powerfull, as it helps to digest things like turtle shells and what not, however it is not strong enough to fully digest bones, teeth, and clothing type material fully.

Something has given TM the conclusion that her little remains won't likely be found.  I know he based this on the timeline, but I trust his professional opinion.  It will be an accidental find if they are ever discovered, imo. 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1754 on: December 08, 2008, 04:29:42 PM »

Good point.   I never thought about "switching out" the pants for new ones.  hmmm...

Casey already had clothes @ the Anthony's home- Sin-dy could of replace the pants with a pair casey already had.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1755 on: December 08, 2008, 04:30:18 PM »

Dolce~~  I'm sure you've probably seen these, but I thought they were so cute for you & the babies ....

caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1756 on: December 08, 2008, 04:30:28 PM »

Interesting... Thanks for doing the research and clarifying. 
Robert Dummett, Deputy Coordinator of Florida 3 Airboat Search and Rescue doesn't think the alligators are a concern, per his interview with David Lohr. 
I just have been sort of convinced ever since Kristina Chester came out with the theory.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1757 on: December 08, 2008, 04:30:41 PM »

Something has given TM the conclusion that her little remains won't likely be found.  I know he based this on the timeline, but I trust his professional opinion.  It will be an accidental find if they are ever discovered, imo. 
That is exactly what I am thinking.  Now I wanna know what it is!!  LOL

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1758 on: December 08, 2008, 04:31:41 PM »

Still, no matter what, in this case as well as the NH case, I would put a body where I knew where it was, where it would always be, right at home, and then I would never, never move.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1759 on: December 08, 2008, 04:31:54 PM »

Look at this cutie I found for anyone who needs a monkey.

Awww, isn't he a Cutie Pie!! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.