April 19, 2024, 04:43:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 279902 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1760 on: December 08, 2008, 04:32:05 PM »

Dolce~~  I'm sure you've probably seen these, but I thought they were so cute for you & the babies ....

Aw!  They are very cute!  Thank you for posting that..I am going to snag them up!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1761 on: December 08, 2008, 04:33:03 PM »

Still, no matter what, in this case as well as the NH case, I would put a body where I knew where it was, where it would always be, right at home, and then I would never, never move.
So if I ever get invited to Oklahoma...I know to be scared! 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1762 on: December 08, 2008, 04:33:28 PM »

Hi Lucinda,

Welcome to the cage.

I wanted you to know you are using the same avatar as our dear Peaches.  Here is a link if you want to get to know her.  She is an amazing person who is fighting the fight of her life.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1870.msg558982#msg558982

Oh, I am so sorry.  I will change it then.  I got it off google search under "monkey avatars"  I just saw the pic and loved it, it actually came from a new zealand website, so I thought it was a safe one to use here.  I am so sorry about her fighting for her life, and I will join the thread, to get to know her.  Im really sorry for having the same avater as her.  I just loved it when i found it, never thought someone else here had the same.  I bet she is a real cheeky monkey then, and I want to get to know her.  I will change mine now in respect. 
[/quote]

I fixed you up, Lucinda:

Wink

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1763 on: December 08, 2008, 04:34:20 PM »

Oops, messed up the above quotes!

Hello monkeys!

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1764 on: December 08, 2008, 04:34:52 PM »

Still, no matter what, in this case as well as the NH case, I would put a body where I knew where it was, where it would always be, right at home, and then I would never, never move.

I agree A1, but what do Aruba & Florida have in common?  They are both surrounded by mass amounts of water.  I still think that is where both remains lie.   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1765 on: December 08, 2008, 04:35:55 PM »

So if I ever get invited to Oklahoma...I know to be scared! 
Nah, Im negotiating now with your hubs how to get you here.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1766 on: December 08, 2008, 04:36:02 PM »

Brandi, Lucinda left around 11:00am.  It was 1am her time in Austrailia IIRCC.  Sorry for the o/t did not want you to think you were being iggied!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1767 on: December 08, 2008, 04:37:56 PM »

Hi Lucinda,

Welcome to the cage.

I wanted you to know you are using the same avatar as our dear Peaches.  Here is a link if you want to get to know her.  She is an amazing person who is fighting the fight of her life.

Oh, I am so sorry.  I will change it then.  I got it off google search under "monkey avatars"  I just saw the pic and loved it, it actually came from a new zealand website, so I thought it was a safe one to use here.  I am so sorry about her fighting for her life, and I will join the thread, to get to know her.  Im really sorry for having the same avater as her.  I just loved it when i found it, never thought someone else here had the same.  I bet she is a real cheeky monkey then, and I want to get to know her.  I will change mine now in respect. 

I fixed you up, Lucinda:

Wink

[/quote]

Brandi - I love all the work you've done dressing up the avi's.   Could you possibly dress my sassycat to look a little more festive?    TIA.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1768 on: December 08, 2008, 04:38:13 PM »

thanks bearlyhere she's my fourth child! My boxer koki Very Happy she's very sweet

I go to bed praying everynight that casey will get what she deserves 

I'm sorry I didn't welcome you sooner, FFG! 

Welcome!! 

Welcome to all other new monkeys I haven't yet had the pleasure of saying hello to. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1769 on: December 08, 2008, 04:38:44 PM »

I agree A1, but what do Aruba & Florida have in common?  They are both surrounded by mass amounts of water.  I still think that is where both remains lie.   
You know, I know Casey is not right, but she didnt hate Caylee, I cant believe that, and I just cant stand the idea of her putting the baby in water or burning her, I just have to go with burial to have some peace of mind.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1770 on: December 08, 2008, 04:38:52 PM »

I think LE has a pair of Caseys pants but not the ones that CA washed.
I think this is why GA went in great detail about what Casey was wearing when he last seen her. Had to have the pant that were given to LE match.

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1771 on: December 08, 2008, 04:39:32 PM »

OH MY GOSH. Those are cute!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1772 on: December 08, 2008, 04:40:21 PM »

Dolce, KCJackie owns ground penetrating radar. we will put you in charge of opening up paypal account for donations for our search: we will require 2 plane tickets to FLA, shipping of equip, car rental, bail money, attorney fees,

areas to be searched: A's, Lee's , Oveida, ele. school close to her house, Grandma's any input from other monkeys appreciated

Disclaimer: I WISH THIS WAS NOT A JOKE

Huh?
Oh nevermind..I read your disclaimer wrong.  LOL 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1773 on: December 08, 2008, 04:40:33 PM »

Dolce, KCJackie owns ground penetrating radar. we will put you in charge of opening up paypal account for donations for our search: we will require 2 plane tickets to FLA, shipping of equip, car rental, bail money, attorney fees,

areas to be searched: A's, Lee's , Oveida, ele. school close to her house, Grandma's any input from other monkeys appreciated

Huh?

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1774 on: December 08, 2008, 04:40:55 PM »

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1775 on: December 08, 2008, 04:41:06 PM »

Hi Monkey Friends! 
Just a thought here, I wonder... you know how every lie Casey tells has a glimmer of truth running through it? Remember Casey telling her boyfriends about Lee? What if it wasn't Lee who made the advances BUT CASEY?? just sayin.... 

Whoa!!!! Wow! Makes more sense! 
Sounds possible!  She could have been covering her tracks by telling someone in case Lee ever tried telling someone on her.  I know this might come out wrong, but most of the time people believe the girl over the guy.

It's more likely. In Casey's sociopathic mind she has no emotional connection to anyone! She doesn't think of her brother or father the way you & I would. Seriously! She sure as Hell didn't have an emotional connection with her daughter!! Believe me, I've seen & heard things come out of a sociopath's mouth that would make your toes curl! Sleeping with her brother would be peanuts compared to what she's capable of!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1776 on: December 08, 2008, 04:42:01 PM »

Hi Lucinda,

Welcome to the cage.

I fixed you up, Lucinda:

Wink

Brandi - I love all the work you've done dressing up the avi's.   Could you possibly dress my sassycat to look a little more festive?    TIA.
[/quote]

sure, sassy!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1777 on: December 08, 2008, 04:43:03 PM »

We use to go out in the woods near the lakes  in FL to build bonfires all the time and never did the local LE ever bother us at all, this point sticks in my mind.
I am sure there where tons of sites from previous bonfires around for her to use I just dont see her as the type of girl that could manage to build one and light the thing by herself (big flames come when u use gasoline or lighter fluid on that type of fire) plus it would burn for hours then she'd have to wait for it to cool without anyone coming through the woods.
..which as odd as it sounds alot of teenagers and weirdos wonder in the woods in FL You'd be surprised!

Maybe she put her somewhere and later someone moved her?

Good point about a bonfire, but why build one near a water treatment plant.  I would imagine that it is very stinky and not the best place to kick back and party.

Not that I know much about water treatment plants, but I would assume there are some gasses seeping out of the ground or something there? Sounds like a dangerous place for a bonfire. 

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1778 on: December 08, 2008, 04:43:05 PM »

You know, I know Casey is not right, but she didnt hate Caylee, I cant believe that, and I just cant stand the idea of her putting the baby in water or burning her, I just have to go with burial to have some peace of mind.

I'm still on the fence about Caseys feelings regarding Caylee.  I think Caylee became a burden, but I'm like you, its a stretch for me to believe it was premediated.  JMO, I think after the death, Casey went into "SAVE YOUR OWN AZZ MODE"....and any feelings she had left for Caylee went out the window.  Now her azz was on the line & I find it hard to believe she developed a consious.  I do hope you are right tho.  It just makes it easier to deal with thinking about Caylees remains being in a "more proper" resting place......
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1779 on: December 08, 2008, 04:43:31 PM »

THIS WAS A JOKE - I HAVE REMOVED THE ORIGINAL POST

How many of you are searching?  Just two of you or are you going with TES or something?

I really think you should search the area by the water treatment plant Conserv I off of Boggy Creek Road south of the airport.  It seemed it was searched already, but maybe not thoroughly? Mioyshi wrote this earlier:

there is also a water treatment plant, just behind the airport runway. It is where we have been searching also. While there, I noticed a truck going into the plant, as it drove on the unused road, right beside, he had to drive over a lot of stuff people had dumped there.
IT is also the road, where we found a big burned spot on the  old blacktop road.

The third time we went there to search,, I also noticed a lot of that stuff had been moved, like they used a road grader to just push the stuff off the road for driving purposes.
The horary chart lists this area as one to be checked. Interestingly enough, the google pic, shows that this sign says "anthonys", if you flip the angle, you can read the old sign we first saw, where the 2 buzzards were sitting on top of it, looking down at me. This sign had been changed to a new billboard by the 2nd time we searched this area.

We also found disposed red pavers, that to us, look a lot like the ones in the pic where caylee is in back yard. I did not take pic of pavers, as it was a hindsight thought.  IT is the same road, that casey took to lawyers office, and a back way to kissimmi.
It is the same road Casey changed cars under the overpass , the day she was arrested.  It is also the same road, the witness said he saw casey comming out of the woods.  Only, in my pic I am posting here, shows a mile from that spot.
Dang, I am almost talking myself into going back  to orlando again..

This is also the area where Casey's car was seen by two eyewitnesses.

Jeez, I am starting to sound like a broken record... you guys are probably already sick of me 
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 05:29:12 PM by klaasend » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.