April 19, 2024, 07:42:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 279920 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1780 on: December 08, 2008, 04:44:14 PM »

DOLCE, I HEARD EARLIER TODAY THAT THE TRIAL MOST LIKELY WILL BE IN NAPLES!
Aren't you in the area? We're gonna need live reports from the courthouse everyday & on the scene reporting! Are you up for that? 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1781 on: December 08, 2008, 04:44:31 PM »

If she were placed in a dumpster -- at this point in time -- she is unrecoverable IMO
I can understand the dumpster theory, its simple enough for Casey to do atleast.  However, Casey sat back for 30 days and did her own thing.  If she had placed her in the dumpster it was possible given the stench as well as the dumps themselves, that the body would have been discovered.  How would she have explained it then?  The story she came up with about the Nanny was bad enough.  I do not see her putting the body in the dumpster with the slight chance of her freedom being taken away upon discovery.

Cindy said that the pants found in Casey's car smelled of smoke.

Unless Casey took her directly to the landfill, herself.   That is what I've always thought she did with Caylee.   

And the smokey pants?   Cindy always uses the "smoke" excuse.    She washed those pants because there was decomp fluid on them.   She's not fooling anyone!!
I am not sure Casey would have been let into a landfill herself.  They are not like junkyards where you pay a general fee and are let in. 
As far as Cindy with the smoke excuse, there is always some truth in what these people say.  She did not say decomp fluid, she did say smoke. 
I am just thinking out loud here.

We have discussed animal life and weather on this forum, but still with the scattering during the vast searches performed thus far I think it would have rendered a bone or 2.  Plenty of animal bones were found. 

I do not dismiss anyones idea all together, I am simply trying to think like Casey.  What would I do in my hour of desperation?  She obviously researched the killing aspect of this, but what about the disposal??

Didn't we have a monkey on here offer her opinion that Caylee couldn't have been burned, at least not to ashes?  I thought I read that you need 1500 degree temp for HOURS to dispose of a body.  Anyone else remember hearing that?

I think Casey is such a head case that it is almost impossible to know what she is capable of doing.  I can't imagine putting a dead child in a trunk for five minutes, let alone letting one decompose in our horrendous heat down here.  Hell, you can kill a child in a car in what, a half an hour?  An hour?  I remember Jesse saying that Casey would just make up an alternate reality.  She scares me.  And her parents wanting this fiend loose in the world again in skeery too! 

I believe it was Mrskub.  I haven't seen her in a month of Sundays...

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1782 on: December 08, 2008, 04:45:53 PM »

Hi Monkey Friends! 
Just a thought here, I wonder... you know how every lie Casey tells has a glimmer of truth running through it? Remember Casey telling her boyfriends about Lee? What if it wasn't Lee who made the advances BUT CASEY?? just sayin.... 

Whoa!!!! Wow! Makes more sense! 
Sounds possible!  She could have been covering her tracks by telling someone in case Lee ever tried telling someone on her.  I know this might come out wrong, but most of the time people believe the girl over the guy.

It's more likely. In Casey's sociopathic mind she has no emotional connection to anyone! She doesn't think of her brother or father the way you & I would. Seriously! She sure as Hell didn't have an emotional connection with her daughter!! Believe me, I've seen & heard things come out of a sociopath's mouth that would make your toes curl! Sleeping with her brother would be peanuts compared to what she's capable of!

MONKEN, Doesn't it sound to you like Casey used Sex as a Power Trip??  Sometimes I think that, then other times I think she was looking for Love.  I just dunno 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1783 on: December 08, 2008, 04:46:04 PM »

Aren't you in the area? We're gonna need live reports from the courthouse everyday & on the scene reporting! Are you up for that? 

ARE YOU JOKING WITH ME?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!!!

I got called for jury duty!!!!  Holy hell!  I want confirmation!!  I am so there if it is!!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1784 on: December 08, 2008, 04:47:25 PM »

Still, no matter what, in this case as well as the NH case, I would put a body where I knew where it was, where it would always be, right at home, and then I would never, never move.

Me too Always1.I thought the same thing about both cases for a long time.And in both cases it looks like they could have gotten away with it.
But then there is George when he got so sick talking to LE.I think he would have gotten scared and moved her.Lord knows he traveled around with that billboard enough........I don't know,just thinking.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1785 on: December 08, 2008, 04:47:37 PM »

I got called for jury duty!!!!  Holy hell!  I want confirmation!!  I am so there if it is!!!
Oh to add..the Naples court house is only a half mile from my shop!!

caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1786 on: December 08, 2008, 04:49:27 PM »

Still, no matter what, in this case as well as the NH case, I would put a body where I knew where it was, where it would always be, right at home, and then I would never, never move.

I agree A1, but what do Aruba & Florida have in common?  They are both surrounded by mass amounts of water.  I still think that is where both remains lie.   
You know, I know Casey is not right, but she didnt hate Caylee, I cant believe that, and I just cant stand the idea of her putting the baby in water or burning her, I just have to go with burial to have some peace of mind.

I'm still on the fence about Caseys feelings regarding Caylee.  I think Caylee became a burden, but I'm like you, its a stretch for me to believe it was premediated.  JMO, I think after the death, Casey went into "SAVE YOUR OWN AZZ MODE"....and any feelings she had left for Caylee went out the window.  Now her azz was on the line & I find it hard to believe she developed a consious.  I do hope you are right tho.  It just makes it easier to deal with thinking about Caylees remains being in a "more proper" resting place......

I agree.  I feel like Casey is an expert at compartmentalizing her feelings and emotions.  I am sure she cared about Caylee, but she cares about herself more.  She may have cared enough about Caylee to chloroform her to not make her suffer, but once she is already dead, Casey is detached enough to view it as only a body that needs to be disposed of permanently.  I am sure she did some sort of memorial for her (maybe the cross necklace in Blanchard, a place where a live Caylee loved to play), but she would do whatever necessary to cover her own butt.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1787 on: December 08, 2008, 04:50:12 PM »

Disposing of Caylee's remains by burning would work if she was in an auto fire with extreme heat and temp such as in a creamtion.Gasoline only wou;dnt burn the corpse totally. Plus by the time Casey disposed of Caylee's remains..please excuse the graphic detail... Caylee would have been rather soupy and wouldnt burn that well.. perhaps the smoke smell on Casey's pants were either another Cindy lie or the same smell of smoke from the donated teddy bears they threw away.. despicable people..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1788 on: December 08, 2008, 04:51:05 PM »

Wouldn't you love to get live updates from Dolce at the courthouse.That would be so awsome. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1789 on: December 08, 2008, 04:51:23 PM »

WHOA I was just kidding in my post about the paypal and ground penenatrating radar. Jackie does own it but rest assured we would be put under the prison if we tried it
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1790 on: December 08, 2008, 04:54:13 PM »

Disposing of Caylee's remains by burning would work if she was in an auto fire with extreme heat and temp such as in a creamtion.Gasoline only wou;dnt burn the corpse totally. Plus by the time Casey disposed of Caylee's remains..please excuse the graphic detail... Caylee would have been rather soupy and wouldnt burn that well.. perhaps the smoke smell on Casey's pants were either another Cindy lie or the same smell of smoke from the donated teddy bears they threw away.. despicable people..

Yuck!  But, it makes me think... Why burn the body at all if you can't completely burn it to ashes?  It seems you would have to bury it anyway.  Would it make if more or less likely to be sniffed out by cadaver dogs if the body were burned and then buried? 
Gross!!
FormerFLGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1791 on: December 08, 2008, 04:54:39 PM »

k I'm off for the evening..daughter is getting on the computer but will check back for updates

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1792 on: December 08, 2008, 04:55:44 PM »

Hi Monkey Friends! 
Just a thought here, I wonder... you know how every lie Casey tells has a glimmer of truth running through it? Remember Casey telling her boyfriends about Lee? What if it wasn't Lee who made the advances BUT CASEY?? just sayin.... 

Whoa!!!! Wow! Makes more sense! 
Sounds possible!  She could have been covering her tracks by telling someone in case Lee ever tried telling someone on her.  I know this might come out wrong, but most of the time people believe the girl over the guy.

It's more likely. In Casey's sociopathic mind she has no emotional connection to anyone! She doesn't think of her brother or father the way you & I would. Seriously! She sure as Hell didn't have an emotional connection with her daughter!! Believe me, I've seen & heard things come out of a sociopath's mouth that would make your toes curl! Sleeping with her brother would be peanuts compared to what she's capable of!

MONKEN, Doesn't it sound to you like Casey used Sex as a Power Trip??  Sometimes I think that, then other times I think she was looking for Love.  I just dunno 

Probably more the shock value of it. It sounds horrible to other people so it's perfect to her! My sociopathic EX-sister-in-law once described my brother's manhood to my 15 year old daughter & niece like it was frontpage news! I wanted to knock her head off & she's lucky I didn't see her for awhile afterwards & I had calmed down. To her, if it's NOT shocking to everyone else, then she's not interested!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1793 on: December 08, 2008, 04:56:24 PM »

WHOA I was just kidding in my post about the paypal and ground penenatrating radar. Jackie does own it but rest assured we would be put under the prison if we tried it

Oh, I'm really gullible... 
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1794 on: December 08, 2008, 04:56:41 PM »

I have given a lot of thought lately to Tim's words in regards to finding Caylee.  He was specific in his wording, I do not think he meant it any other way than how he said it. 
Given that Tim does not think Caylee is "findable" I am trying to come up with what types of scenarios fit that reasoning.  He obviously is basing his decision on facts given by the LE, so what could they have that would result in that conclusion?

If she were placed in water, then sonar would pick it up during a search.

If she were fed to Alligators, again she would be discovered as Alligators do not chew nor fully digest what they eat.

If she were burried, at some point she would be discovered.

If the body were burned, less likely to be discovered.  Granted there are some small bones and teeth that tend to remain after cremation, but seems more likely to burry or place in a container and burry leaving it some what less likely to trace than an entire body, or if the remains of cremation were placed in water, highly unlikely that they would be discovered, or enough of it would be to make a clear determination that it was in fact Caylee.

These are my thoughts...anyone else wish to chime in?

Well, I don't think we'd find her with sonar under all that silt, after being eaten by alligators. Her skull would only be 6"x5"x4" tops, and if it were broken or fragmented probably wouldn't be distinguishable from a softball or a styrofoam bowl or cup. And I hate to point this out but she could have been in several gators, especially considering the season.

I've got the growing suspicion that she pulverized the corpse before throwing it in the river, simply by leaving it, inside several layers of trash bags, out on the highway for a few hours and letting 18-wheelers roll over it, then scraping it off and pitching it in the river. Seems a bit operose for Casey, but it would guarantee no large bone fragments, and there's low risk of being caught since trucks on the highway stop for nothing. Nobody would look twice at a trash bag. And even if they did, she could say that Zanny must've done it.

I got that idea from watching 18-wheelers roll over a white trash bag in the middle of the highway last night.  Road kill disappears fast on the highway, just from natural processes.

More likely, though, she put her in a dumpster and people just aren't going to search the landfills.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1795 on: December 08, 2008, 04:58:04 PM »

I'M NOT JOKING!! On TruTV earlier today, the reporter stated that the trial would NOT be in Orlando & that most cases that are moved, go to Naples! That's why I want a transcript!

Phaedrus
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1796 on: December 08, 2008, 05:00:09 PM »

Disposing of Caylee's remains by burning would work if she was in an auto fire with extreme heat and temp such as in a creamation..Gasoline only wou;dnt burn the corpse totally. Plus by the time Casey disposed of Caylee's remains..please excuse the graphic detail... Caylee would have been rather soupy and wouldnt burn that well.. perhaps the smoke smell on Casey's pants were either another Cindy lie or the same smell of smoke from the donated teddy bears they threw away.. despicable people..
EDITED by AUTHOR

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1797 on: December 08, 2008, 05:00:58 PM »

lol it's still spelled wrong 

sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1798 on: December 08, 2008, 05:02:37 PM »

I have given a lot of thought lately to Tim's words in regards to finding Caylee.  He was specific in his wording, I do not think he meant it any other way than how he said it. 
Given that Tim does not think Caylee is "findable" I am trying to come up with what types of scenarios fit that reasoning.  He obviously is basing his decision on facts given by the LE, so what could they have that would result in that conclusion?

If she were placed in water, then sonar would pick it up during a search.

If she were fed to Alligators, again she would be discovered as Alligators do not chew nor fully digest what they eat.

If she were burried, at some point she would be discovered.

If the body were burned, less likely to be discovered.  Granted there are some small bones and teeth that tend to remain after cremation, but seems more likely to burry or place in a container and burry leaving it some what less likely to trace than an entire body, or if the remains of cremation were placed in water, highly unlikely that they would be discovered, or enough of it would be to make a clear determination that it was in fact Caylee.

These are my thoughts...anyone else wish to chime in?

Well, I don't think we'd find her with sonar under all that silt, after being eaten by alligators. Her skull would only be 6"x5"x4" tops, and if it were broken or fragmented probably wouldn't be distinguishable from a softball or a styrofoam bowl or cup. And I hate to point this out but she could have been in several gators, especially considering the season.

I've got the growing suspicion that she pulverized the corpse before throwing it in the river, simply by leaving it, inside several layers of trash bags, out on the highway for a few hours and letting 18-wheelers roll over it, then scraping it off and pitching it in the river. Seems a bit operose for Casey, but it would guarantee no large bone fragments, and there's low risk of being caught since trucks on the highway stop for nothing. Nobody would look twice at a trash bag. And even if they did, she could say that Zanny must've done it.

I got that idea from watching 18-wheelers roll over a white trash bag in the middle of the highway last night.  Road kill disappears fast on the highway, just from natural processes.

More likely, though, she put her in a dumpster and people just aren't going to search the landfills.

WOW....that is a theory alright...really makes me sick to think about it....but I put nothing past Casey.

How implausible is it that she just buried her somewhere?  In a container or wrapped in plastic? 

Especially if George helped her dig the grave.....

Burying her seems most likely....I have always felt that way.

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1799 on: December 08, 2008, 05:04:19 PM »

Wouldn't you love to get live updates from Dolce at the courthouse.That would be so awsome. 

Yeah, Dolce can get her a truck like Murt's & park outside the courthouse every day!!   

Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.