April 26, 2024, 04:48:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 280385 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1800 on: December 08, 2008, 05:05:52 PM »

Look at this cutie I found for anyone who needs a monkey.

Awww, isn't he a Cutie Pie!! 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1801 on: December 08, 2008, 05:07:29 PM »

Hi Lucinda,

Welcome to the cage.

I wanted you to know you are using the same avatar as our dear Peaches.  Here is a link if you want to get to know her.  She is an amazing person who is fighting the fight of her life.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1870.msg558982#msg558982

Oh, I am so sorry.  I will change it then.  I got it off google search under "monkey avatars"  I just saw the pic and loved it, it actually came from a new zealand website, so I thought it was a safe one to use here.  I am so sorry about her fighting for her life, and I will join the thread, to get to know her.  Im really sorry for having the same avater as her.  I just loved it when i found it, never thought someone else here had the same.  I bet she is a real cheeky monkey then, and I want to get to know her.  I will change mine now in respect. 

I fixed you up, Lucinda:

Wink

[/quote]

Thanks, Brandi!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1802 on: December 08, 2008, 05:08:17 PM »

DOLCE, I HEARD EARLIER TODAY THAT THE TRIAL MOST LIKELY WILL BE IN NAPLES!
Aren't you in the area? We're gonna need live reports from the courthouse everyday & on the scene reporting! Are you up for that? 

Wouldn't you love to get live updates from Dolce at the courthouse.That would be so awsome. 

Yeah, Dolce can get her a truck like Murt's & park outside the courthouse every day!!   

You mean like we could have our "DOLCEWITNESSONE".....lmbo 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1803 on: December 08, 2008, 05:09:43 PM »

DOLCE, I HEARD EARLIER TODAY THAT THE TRIAL MOST LIKELY WILL BE IN NAPLES!
Aren't you in the area? We're gonna need live reports from the courthouse everyday & on the scene reporting! Are you up for that? 

Wouldn't you love to get live updates from Dolce at the courthouse.That would be so awsome. 

Yeah, Dolce can get her a truck like Murt's & park outside the courthouse every day!!   

You mean like we could have our "DOLCEWITNESSONE".....lmbo 

LMAO!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1804 on: December 08, 2008, 05:12:05 PM »

If Casey put Caylee in a dumpster, I do not think it is the one the car was parked next to...she is not THAT stupid. 

I have heard that completely burning a body is hard to do.  A simple fire cannot get hot enough to burn everything.  Also, fires cause attention.

I do think it is possible she burned evidence, maybe even in a home or apartment fireplace or a park barbeque pit.

My best guess is Casey was put in a river or stream, partially eaten by animals and her body parts are scattered over a wide area now, probably taken by currents to places downstream.

I used to think she was left in the woods in a container of some kind, covered with a tarp that matched the leaves and trees, but I am not as sure of that now.

I doubt Casey would have time time or strength to dig a deep enough grave.

I haven't completely ruled out the dumpster theory but wonder why KC would wait until the smell in the trunk was so strong before throwing the body away.  If she used a dumpster, just seems like she would have done it right after Caylee died, before it left a permanent odor. I know the statistics show that most mothers that kill dispose of their children in water or dumpsters, but I still have a hard time accepting the callousness. One other thing bothers me too. LA laughed when describing the smell in the trunk and GA actually became physically sick over it. Makes me wonder if GA encountered more than just the smell in the trunk.........

I think she planned to do something with the body in the car, incinerate it, or roll it into the lake, but the risk of discovery was too much and she just dealt with it by not dealing with it.
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1805 on: December 08, 2008, 05:17:16 PM »

If Casey put Caylee in a dumpster, I do not think it is the one the car was parked next to...she is not THAT stupid. 

I have heard that completely burning a body is hard to do.  A simple fire cannot get hot enough to burn everything.  Also, fires cause attention.

I do think it is possible she burned evidence, maybe even in a home or apartment fireplace or a park barbeque pit.

My best guess is Casey was put in a river or stream, partially eaten by animals and her body parts are scattered over a wide area now, probably taken by currents to places downstream.

I used to think she was left in the woods in a container of some kind, covered with a tarp that matched the leaves and trees, but I am not as sure of that now.

I doubt Casey would have time time or strength to dig a deep enough grave.

I haven't completely ruled out the dumpster theory but wonder why KC would wait until the smell in the trunk was so strong before throwing the body away.  If she used a dumpster, just seems like she would have done it right after Caylee died, before it left a permanent odor. I know the statistics show that most mothers that kill dispose of their children in water or dumpsters, but I still have a hard time accepting the callousness. One other thing bothers me too. LA laughed when describing the smell in the trunk and GA actually became physically sick over it. Makes me wonder if GA encountered more than just the smell in the trunk.........

I think she planned to do something with the body in the car, incinerate it, or roll it into the lake, but the risk of discovery was too much and she just dealt with it by not dealing with it.

I agree.  I feel like we give Casey more credit than she deserves.  I think she is dumber and lazier than she is given credit. 
Still, why can't we find the body??  I guess she had a month to dispose of it and keep checking back...
RaggedyAnn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1806 on: December 08, 2008, 05:18:50 PM »

dolce, goodies, jackie....i want to goooo search with you guys please!!! 

dolce, if you get jury duty, those trials last a long time sometimes so if you get stuck locked in and need someone to help with those beautiful twins, i'm sure that A1, other generous monkeys, and i can share babysitting duties.  i read in an earlier posts that you still don't have a definate on the gender of the babies...please keep us updated...i am excited for you and hubby.

I'm just a Raggedy Ann living in a Barbie doll world.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1807 on: December 08, 2008, 05:21:44 PM »

sassy:

Hot off the press for you!

ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1808 on: December 08, 2008, 05:24:28 PM »

Klaas would you or one of the other mods just delete the post about the paypal account ,ground penetrating radar. It was only a joke. I wrote on the bottom of the post I wished that it wasn't a joke. I didn't intend for anyone to misunderstand or be harmed by it in any way. I shall refrain from any attempt at humor in the future. Thank you
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1809 on: December 08, 2008, 05:24:29 PM »

Wyks - hey neighbor!  ready to get burried in the snow?  lol 
I need to ask you something in private - is it ok if I ask Klaas to send you my email?  Please and thank you 

Howdy!  And yep, as ready as ever!  My youngest is getting ready to kiss his car and garage it til the snow days are over.  It's a Tiburon, not exactly made for Nebraska driving.  It's more like a 'California' car.     How about you, got your snow shovel and window scraper out and handy?  hehe  And about the email, of course! 

My son has the Tiburon, too (and we are in California)!!  Cute car, but he is tall and it doesn't provide a lot of head room as he is long-waisted (as opposed to Casey just being a huge waste)!!   
Stay warm!!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1810 on: December 08, 2008, 05:25:32 PM »

If she were placed in a dumpster -- at this point in time -- she is unrecoverable IMO
I can understand the dumpster theory, its simple enough for Casey to do atleast.  However, Casey sat back for 30 days and did her own thing.  If she had placed her in the dumpster it was possible given the stench as well as the dumps themselves, that the body would have been discovered.  How would she have explained it then?  The story she came up with about the Nanny was bad enough.  I do not see her putting the body in the dumpster with the slight chance of her freedom being taken away upon discovery.

Cindy said that the pants found in Casey's car smelled of smoke.

Unless Casey took her directly to the landfill, herself.   That is what I've always thought she did with Caylee.   

And the smokey pants?   Cindy always uses the "smoke" excuse.    She washed those pants because there was decomp fluid on them.   She's not fooling anyone!!
I am not sure Casey would have been let into a landfill herself.  They are not like junkyards where you pay a general fee and are let in. 
As far as Cindy with the smoke excuse, there is always some truth in what these people say.  She did not say decomp fluid, she did say smoke. 
I am just thinking out loud here.

We have discussed animal life and weather on this forum, but still with the scattering during the vast searches performed thus far I think it would have rendered a bone or 2.  Plenty of animal bones were found. 

I do not dismiss anyones idea all together, I am simply trying to think like Casey.  What would I do in my hour of desperation?  She obviously researched the killing aspect of this, but what about the disposal??

Didn't we have a monkey on here offer her opinion that Caylee couldn't have been burned, at least not to ashes?  I thought I read that you need 1500 degree temp for HOURS to dispose of a body.  Anyone else remember hearing that?

I think Casey is such a head case that it is almost impossible to know what she is capable of doing.  I can't imagine putting a dead child in a trunk for five minutes, let alone letting one decompose in our horrendous heat down here.  Hell, you can kill a child in a car in what, a half an hour?  An hour?  I remember Jesse saying that Casey would just make up an alternate reality.  She scares me.  And her parents wanting this fiend loose in the world again in skeery too! 
That was me Garden, and that 1500 degree temp for hours is for a dog, much more needed for a human!
I had spoke to a woman that came in with her dog to be cremated and her profession was human cremation. She said that the degrees for human was much higher. Plus those temps have to stay that high, a consistent temperature throughout the process.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1811 on: December 08, 2008, 05:26:01 PM »

I have moved Invisions post and CharlieGirls quote and comment to this thread:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4228.0

If you want to continue discussing Invision please feel free to do it there.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1812 on: December 08, 2008, 05:29:29 PM »

I have given a lot of thought lately to Tim's words in regards to finding Caylee.  He was specific in his wording, I do not think he meant it any other way than how he said it. 
Given that Tim does not think Caylee is "findable" I am trying to come up with what types of scenarios fit that reasoning.  He obviously is basing his decision on facts given by the LE, so what could they have that would result in that conclusion?

If she were placed in water, then sonar would pick it up during a search.

If she were fed to Alligators, again she would be discovered as Alligators do not chew nor fully digest what they eat.

If she were burried, at some point she would be discovered.

If the body were burned, less likely to be discovered.  Granted there are some small bones and teeth that tend to remain after cremation, but seems more likely to burry or place in a container and burry leaving it some what less likely to trace than an entire body, or if the remains of cremation were placed in water, highly unlikely that they would be discovered, or enough of it would be to make a clear determination that it was in fact Caylee.

These are my thoughts...anyone else wish to chime in?

Well, I don't think we'd find her with sonar under all that silt, after being eaten by alligators. Her skull would only be 6"x5"x4" tops, and if it were broken or fragmented probably wouldn't be distinguishable from a softball or a styrofoam bowl or cup. And I hate to point this out but she could have been in several gators, especially considering the season.

I've got the growing suspicion that she pulverized the corpse before throwing it in the river, simply by leaving it, inside several layers of trash bags, out on the highway for a few hours and letting 18-wheelers roll over it, then scraping it off and pitching it in the river. Seems a bit operose for Casey, but it would guarantee no large bone fragments, and there's low risk of being caught since trucks on the highway stop for nothing. Nobody would look twice at a trash bag. And even if they did, she could say that Zanny must've done it.

I got that idea from watching 18-wheelers roll over a white trash bag in the middle of the highway last night.  Road kill disappears fast on the highway, just from natural processes.

More likely, though, she put her in a dumpster and people just aren't going to search the landfills.

WOW....that is a theory alright...really makes me sick to think about it....but I put nothing past Casey.

How implausible is it that she just buried her somewhere?  In a container or wrapped in plastic? 

Especially if George helped her dig the grave.....

Burying her seems most likely....I have always felt that way.

IMO if she buried her, TES would have found the grave. I think there's a reason he said Caylee would never be found, and I think he may know something we don't.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1813 on: December 08, 2008, 05:30:39 PM »

Klaas would you or one of the other mods just delete the post about the paypal account ,ground penetrating radar. It was only a joke. I wrote on the bottom of the post I wished that it wasn't a joke. I didn't intend for anyone to misunderstand or be harmed by it in any way. I shall refrain from any attempt at humor in the future. Thank you

I just removed it
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1814 on: December 08, 2008, 05:30:58 PM »

hi monkeys- long time!

I'm only posting this because I just had this discussion with hubby:
I was telling him that the general consensus was that she couldn't possibly have burned her entire body because of the cremation theory,etc etc..and he says that yes she could have.. he says he watched a show on discovery channel or something about spontaneous human combustion and they were trying to prove or disprove it, and that in the course of that, they did come up with ways that a body, including bones, could have been reduced completely to ash..

so i looked up some stuff on human combustion just to see what stuff they said about those circumstances( and basically because I didnt want "burning human remains" on my google history)  and found a few web pages about it.. I'll post one for you.

http://skepdic.com/shc.html

what do you think about it? the pig experiments,etc...

NOTE: I do NOT think caylee spontaneously combusted..
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1815 on: December 08, 2008, 05:31:37 PM »

Anthony Defense Team Leaves Discs Full Of Tips
 ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Although Casey Anthony's family and her lawyers claim her missing daughter Caylee is alive, information that could help find her has been abandoned at the Orange County Sheriff's Office for an entire month.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18230424/detail.html

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1816 on: December 08, 2008, 05:34:42 PM »

hi monkeys- long time!

I'm only posting this because I just had this discussion with hubby:
I was telling him that the general consensus was that she couldn't possibly have burned her entire body because of the cremation theory,etc etc..and he says that yes she could have.. he says he watched a show on discovery channel or something about spontaneous human combustion and they were trying to prove or disprove it, and that in the course of that, they did come up with ways that a body, including bones, could have been reduced completely to ash..

so i looked up some stuff on human combustion just to see what stuff they said about those circumstances( and basically because I didnt want "burning human remains" on my google history)  and found a few web pages about it.. I'll post one for you.

http://skepdic.com/shc.html

oh, also, there were some variables involved in these "cases" of shc that stuck out at me ( in regards to how hot/fast bones burn)..including osteoperosis which makes them burn at a lower temp than regular healthy bones...so...it's not that far of a stretch in my mind that a 2 year old's bones do not burn at hot or slowly as fully developed,adult, healthy bones...just a thought.

what do you think about it? the pig experiments,etc...

NOTE: I do NOT think caylee spontaneously combusted..
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1817 on: December 08, 2008, 05:35:35 PM »

sassy:

Hot off the press for you!

And a second choice:

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1818 on: December 08, 2008, 05:36:44 PM »

Anthony Defense Team Leaves Discs Full Of Tips
 ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Although Casey Anthony's family and her lawyers claim her missing daughter Caylee is alive, information that could help find her has been abandoned at the Orange County Sheriff's Office for an entire month.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18230424/detail.html

Why does that not surprise me?

Lisa
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1819 on: December 08, 2008, 05:39:03 PM »

Princessmonkey the post I made about Dolce setting up a paypalaccount for donations and Jackie with ground penetrating radar was only a joke. down at the bottom of the post was a disclaimer. I wasn't as clear as I should have been that I was joking ,I'm sorry for the misundering I caused. It has made me very sad.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.