March 29, 2024, 01:01:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 279090 times)
Truth Seeker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1860 on: December 08, 2008, 06:29:58 PM »

OT:

Please take a moment today to remember December 7, 1941 ... Pearl Harbor Day, a date that will live in infamy.

Remembering Pearl Harbor … December 7, 1941 … Thank You to the Greatest Generation

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/07/remembering-pearl-harbor-december-7-1941-thank-you-to-the-greatest-generation/

Freedom is never free.

Thanks Red... I have Tora Tora Tora playing now..I always watch it on this day along with a History Channel documentary on The Pearl Harbor
It's sad that so many of the younger generation have not been taught about this day and the events surrounding this Nations most tragic wakeup call.. Would we, as a nation respond the same way had this happened today.... or would someone just turn it into a video game 

I have a funny story to tell about the movie "Tora Tora Tora" and my father.  He served aboard the USS Yorktown (a flat-top aircraft carrier) during WWII.

I was fortunate to have sailed on her for a short day cruise just before she was decommisioned and put into mothballs (later made into a museum).  My Dad was a Plank-Owner, which means he helped to build the newest USS Yorktown as well as serve on her.

He was one upset man when the movie "Tora Tora Tora" came out!  You see, they used the USS Yorktown ("The Fighting Lady") as a Japanese ship in the movie!  They had camoflaged her angle-deck for the movie.  He was so irate!  

Just a fond memory for "one of our boys" who fought for this country.  A bit of trivia: the original USS Yorktown was a proud warfleet clipper-ship.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1861 on: December 08, 2008, 06:30:17 PM »

You guys are so silly.  I doubt I would get picked for jury...I would be too sympathetic for the Defense to want to use me!
I will gladly report from "Ground 0" though if I am given the "ok" from the hubs!  (He worries about stress)

We found out the sexes today, I have emailed Klaas earlier today to find out the best way to go about posting this information.  There are some sore feelings over some very unfortunate events I do not wish to step on.

Dolce   We were hoping that we could have a "MonkeyWitnessOne" or a "DolceWitnessOne"
Does this mean my dreams are crushed?   
LOL   OMG I am far from a Murt.  I guess I could hook up our video camera to the top of my Escalade and act like I was hot sh!t.  What do you think?  I doubt they would allow me to film using my BB from inside the court house though...if I could even get in. 
"Fashion Police...you must let me in there has been a violation code F on Cindy Anthony for bad fashion taste and hair!"

Its' worth a shot   

I know your  M fan 
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1862 on: December 08, 2008, 06:31:41 PM »

Hi Lucinda,

Welcome to the cage.

I wanted you to know you are using the same avatar as our dear Peaches.  Here is a link if you want to get to know her.  She is an amazing person who is fighting the fight of her life.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1870.msg558982#msg558982

Oh, I am so sorry.  I will change it then.  I got it off google search under "monkey avatars"  I just saw the pic and loved it, it actually came from a new zealand website, so I thought it was a safe one to use here.  I am so sorry about her fighting for her life, and I will join the thread, to get to know her.  Im really sorry for having the same avater as her.  I just loved it when i found it, never thought someone else here had the same.  I bet she is a real cheeky monkey then, and I want to get to know her.  I will change mine now in respect. 

I fixed you up, Lucinda:

Wink

[/quote]

Thank you Brandi, I love them all, you are such a sweety, and so talented 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1863 on: December 08, 2008, 06:34:45 PM »

Yeah, Dolce can get her a truck like Murt's & park outside the courthouse every day!!   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1864 on: December 08, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

Awwww Lucinda & SassyCat look so purty in their holiday attire!!

CharlieBrown is NEVER festive!!   

Brandi, any ideas??  I have tons of Charlies, but he ALWAYS wears the same shirt!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1865 on: December 08, 2008, 06:39:50 PM »

OT:

Please take a moment today to remember December 7, 1941 ... Pearl Harbor Day, a date that will live in infamy.

Remembering Pearl Harbor … December 7, 1941 … Thank You to the Greatest Generation

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/07/remembering-pearl-harbor-december-7-1941-thank-you-to-the-greatest-generation/

Freedom is never free.

Thanks Red... I have Tora Tora Tora playing now..I always watch it on this day along with a History Channel documentary on The Pearl Harbor
It's sad that so many of the younger generation have not been taught about this day and the events surrounding this Nations most tragic wakeup call.. Would we, as a nation respond the same way had this happened today.... or would someone just turn it into a video game 

I have a funny story to tell about the movie "Tora Tora Tora" and my father.  He served aboard the USS Yorktown (a flat-top aircraft carrier) during WWII.

I was fortunate to have sailed on her for a short day cruise just before she was decommisioned and put into mothballs (later made into a museum).  My Dad was a Plank-Owner, which means he helped to build the newest USS Yorktown as well as serve on her.

He was one upset man when the movie "Tora Tora Tora" came out!  You see, they used the USS Yorktown ("The Fighting Lady") as a Japanese ship in the movie!  They had camoflaged her angle-deck for the movie.  He was so irate!  

Just a fond memory for "one of our boys" who fought for this country.  A bit of trivia: the original USS Yorktown was a proud warfleet clipper-ship.

Thanks TruthSeeker..I enjoyed that. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1866 on: December 08, 2008, 06:40:11 PM »

DOLCE Speaking of fashion, I think LE should make Casey wear her "Blue Mossimo" shirt & white knock-offs for trial everyday !!!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1867 on: December 08, 2008, 06:42:50 PM »

OT:

Freedom is never free.

Thank you for bringing this to us.  And a big thank you to your father, for his service.   I'll just bet he was beside himself knowing the USS Yorktown wasn't shown as a US ship and instead was portrayed as an enemy ship.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1868 on: December 08, 2008, 06:43:19 PM »

Hello Monkeys -- This case used the multiple personalities in a not guilty by reason of insanity -- it cracks me up and sounds a little like Casey -- his personalities were Days of Our Lives characters -- http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_mind/psychology/multiples/index.html
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1869 on: December 08, 2008, 06:44:47 PM »

Smelled like smoke as in cigarette smoke??? We all know that stinks to high heaven on clothing and must be washed out. Or smells like wood, etc. fire smoke?? Come on Cindy. Be more specific. 

I thought I read where Cindy or George said the pants smelled like the car and that's why Cindy washed them.In one of their LE interviews.
Cindy has been quoted saying that the pants smelled of smoke as well.
Cindy and George are full of the worst kinda caca.I hope they both end up in a cell(same cell!) with their Mama of the year daughter.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1870 on: December 08, 2008, 06:45:54 PM »

Didn't we have a monkey on here offer her opinion that Caylee couldn't have been burned, at least not to ashes?  I thought I read that you need 1500 degree temp for HOURS to dispose of a body.  Anyone else remember hearing that?

I think Casey is such a head case that it is almost impossible to know what she is capable of doing.  I can't imagine putting a dead child in a trunk for five minutes, let alone letting one decompose in our horrendous heat down here.  Hell, you can kill a child in a car in what, a half an hour?  An hour?  I remember Jesse saying that Casey would just make up an alternate reality.  She scares me.  And her parents wanting this fiend loose in the world again in skeery too! 
Yes we did have someone post the cremation information on the board here, but again that was what is used for practice in crematoriums, in order to get things done quickly and for an adult.
I am not saying that she would have been able to disintegrate the remains, but atleast make them a tad less recoverable, verifiable, and findable.

I agree Dolce and I think this is very possible.  A plastic container would melt and essentially meld with the contents surely making it unidentifiable to most people.  And if it were inside some other object would be less likely to be found.  Remember the Marine who killed the girl last year and burnt her body in the back yard??  Not much left and wouldn't have been found if people hadn't looked specifically for her.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1871 on: December 08, 2008, 06:48:47 PM »

Hello Monkeys -- This case used the multiple personalities in a not guilty by reason of insanity -- it cracks me up and sounds a little like Casey -- his personalities were Days of Our Lives characters -- http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_mind/psychology/multiples/index.html

I saw an episode on law and order where a woman used that defence    Maybe Casey watched it and it gave her ideas 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1872 on: December 08, 2008, 06:48:54 PM »

Awwww Lucinda & SassyCat look so purty in their holiday attire!!

CharlieBrown is NEVER festive!!   

Brandi, any ideas??  I have tons of Charlies, but he ALWAYS wears the same shirt!!

I am sorry, but Charles Shultz's work is copyrighted and I don't feel right altering it in any way.

I wish I could help you!!!

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1873 on: December 08, 2008, 06:50:07 PM »

Smelled like smoke as in cigarette smoke??? We all know that stinks to high heaven on clothing and must be washed out. Or smells like wood, etc. fire smoke?? Come on Cindy. Be more specific. 

I thought I read where Cindy or George said the pants smelled like the car and that's why Cindy washed them.In one of their LE interviews.
Cindy and George are full of the worst kinda caca.I hope they both end up in a cell(same cell!) with their Mama of the year daughter.

OMG that is hilarious brandi 

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1874 on: December 08, 2008, 06:50:56 PM »

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1875 on: December 08, 2008, 06:51:52 PM »

Anthony Defense Team Leaves Discs Full Of Tips
 ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Although Casey Anthony's family and her lawyers claim her missing daughter Caylee is alive, information that could help find her has been abandoned at the Orange County Sheriff's Office for an entire month.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18230424/detail.html

Thanks LittleTXLady
Well there goes Baez's try at getting the court to allow him to check out all video tapes from the stores around Florida(for live Caylee sitings).

From the link above:

On November 5, 2008, Baez said, “We all believe she's alive and if these tips, if there's one credible tip in that 5,000, it's worth us going through them.”

He’s received repeated reminders that the tips, which took 50 hours and $980 to compile, were ready for him to pick up.

Baez filed a court motion asking for "any police investigation reports or any other similar documentation… Which involves the investigation of tips, leads and follow-ups… On sightings of Caylee." Baez's spokesman says the Sheriff's Office has misled them in the past, implying the abandoned discs don't contain tips of Caylee sightings. He said that even though the defense hasn't looked at them yet. He also said that Baez "could maybe already know what's on those discs."

The Sheriff's Office offered to let the defense team look at all the tips it wants after it's paid for the work that's already been done. So far, Baez has not done that.

Baez is scheduled back in court Thursday for a pre-trial hearing, on Casey Anthony's murder charges.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1876 on: December 08, 2008, 06:52:02 PM »

LOL.  That's great.   Cindy's face in that picture cracks me up.     
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1877 on: December 08, 2008, 06:52:02 PM »

I am sorry, but Charles Shultz's work is copyrighted and I don't feel right altering it in any way.

I wish I could help you!!!

I didn't think about that.  Thanks anyway Brandi Smile
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1878 on: December 08, 2008, 06:52:28 PM »

O.K> I have been trying to keep up all day....First my Doxie assassinated my snowman family on my stairs...I put him out to clean up the mess.I quickly let him back in and returned to the computer only to notice a somewhat foul odor...finally returning to the living room I see my Doxie has returned to me the dead squirrel I buried just this morning.He had sneaked it in the house while I had my back turned to him.Sorry forO/T but joesamas's devil dog Joe has nothing on this little devil.  .  Back to disinfecting now...carry on Monkeys. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Truth Seeker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1879 on: December 08, 2008, 06:53:17 PM »

ahhh, my little guy wants a pretty bow or some lights or a train going round and round.  Momma does not have a clue how to do it.  Would any nice monkey like to help me? Sure would appreciate it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.