April 25, 2024, 11:18:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 280355 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1880 on: December 08, 2008, 06:54:32 PM »

I am sorry, but Charles Shultz's work is copyrighted and I don't feel right altering it in any way.

I wish I could help you!!!

I didn't think about that.  Thanks anyway Brandi Smile

Email me at brandibb at gmail.com and tell me what you like and I can create just a christmas avatar (not Charlie Brown) for you if you like.

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1881 on: December 08, 2008, 06:56:29 PM »

O.K> I have been trying to keep up all day....First my Doxie assassinated my snowman family on my stairs...I put him out to clean up the mess.I quickly let him back in and returned to the computer only to notice a somewhat foul odor...finally returning to the living room I see my Doxie has returned to me the dead squirrel I buried just this morning.He had sneaked it in the house while I had my back turned to him.Sorry forO/T but joesamas's devil dog Joe has nothing on this little devil.  .  Back to disinfecting now...carry on Monkeys. 

By "assassinated" do you mean, "turned yellow"  LOL 
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1882 on: December 08, 2008, 06:56:35 PM »

Wonder what Cin Cin used to get the smell of decomp out of her washing machine after she washed those pants?

That story bothers me. No way in hell did she put those pants in her washing machine.
I bet George didn't go to work. I bet his azz went shopping

ok now I accept the title of bad monkey I just earned it 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1883 on: December 08, 2008, 06:56:40 PM »

O.K> I have been trying to keep up all day....First my Doxie assassinated my snowman family on my stairs...I put him out to clean up the mess.I quickly let him back in and returned to the computer only to notice a somewhat foul odor...finally returning to the living room I see my Doxie has returned to me the dead squirrel I buried just this morning.He had sneaked it in the house while I had my back turned to him.Sorry forO/T but joesamas's devil dog Joe has nothing on this little devil.  .  Back to disinfecting now...carry on Monkeys. 

Aw you should really talk to the Anthony's.  They know a thing or two about dead squirrels!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1884 on: December 08, 2008, 06:56:57 PM »

Well, maybe that is where snowman monkey got his body!!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1885 on: December 08, 2008, 06:57:46 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1886 on: December 08, 2008, 06:59:57 PM »

ahhh, my little guy wants a pretty bow or some lights or a train going round and round.  Momma does not have a clue how to do it.  Would any nice monkey like to help me? Sure would appreciate it!

email me a picture of him and I'll see what I can do

brandibb at gmail.com

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1887 on: December 08, 2008, 07:01:00 PM »

Wonder what Cin Cin used to get the smell of decomp out of her washing machine after she washed those pants?

That story bothers me. No way in hell did she put those pants in her washing machine.
I bet George didn't go to work. I bet his azz went shopping

ok now I accept the title of bad monkey I just earned it 
This is really out there, but what if she threw them in the pool first?  That pool bothered me for a long time as it was as if it was too hard for someone to face that pool to pour a jug of chlorine on in.  I dont know...just thinkin outloud.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1888 on: December 08, 2008, 07:02:10 PM »

By "assassinated" do you mean, "turned yellow"  LOL 

Are you kidding.....that was just for starters...try unstuffing ,undressing.He has now moved on to the tree.It is going to be a long night.Doggy gates are going up as we speak.      

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1889 on: December 08, 2008, 07:02:16 PM »

ahhh, my little guy wants a pretty bow or some lights or a train going round and round.  Momma does not have a clue how to do it.  Would any nice monkey like to help me? Sure would appreciate it!

email me a picture of him and I'll see what I can do

brandibb at gmail.com

Oops .. I see your image (I didn't let the page fully load) LOL

I'll work on him, he does look perfectly dressed for Valentine's Day though.  LOL

No need to email me.

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1890 on: December 08, 2008, 07:02:35 PM »

Has there been any news of Cindy's allegations of "hacking" 

And has anyone seen the New Witness List?  TIA Smile
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1891 on: December 08, 2008, 07:04:08 PM »

Anthony Defense Team Leaves Discs Full Of Tips
 ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Although Casey Anthony's family and her lawyers claim her missing daughter Caylee is alive, information that could help find her has been abandoned at the Orange County Sheriff's Office for an entire month.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18230424/detail.html

Thanks LittleTXLady
Well there goes Baez's try at getting the court to allow him to check out all video tapes from the stores around Florida(for live Caylee sitings).

From the link above:

On November 5, 2008, Baez said, “We all believe she's alive and if these tips, if there's one credible tip in that 5,000, it's worth us going through them.”

He’s received repeated reminders that the tips, which took 50 hours and $980 to compile, were ready for him to pick up.

Baez filed a court motion asking for "any police investigation reports or any other similar documentation… Which involves the investigation of tips, leads and follow-ups… On sightings of Caylee." Baez's spokesman says the Sheriff's Office has misled them in the past, implying the abandoned discs don't contain tips of Caylee sightings. He said that even though the defense hasn't looked at them yet. He also said that Baez "could maybe already know what's on those discs."

The Sheriff's Office offered to let the defense team look at all the tips it wants after it's paid for the work that's already been done. So far, Baez has not done that.

Baez is scheduled back in court Thursday for a pre-trial hearing, on Casey Anthony's murder charges.

YW   

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1892 on: December 08, 2008, 07:04:12 PM »

Aw you should really talk to the Anthony's.  They know a thing or two about dead squirrels!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1893 on: December 08, 2008, 07:04:34 PM »

Anthony Defense Team Leaves Discs Full Of Tips
 ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Although Casey Anthony's family and her lawyers claim her missing daughter Caylee is alive, information that could help find her has been abandoned at the Orange County Sheriff's Office for an entire month.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18230424/detail.html

Thanks LittleTXLady
Well there goes Baez's try at getting the court to allow him to check out all video tapes from the stores around Florida(for live Caylee sitings).

From the link above:

On November 5, 2008, Baez said, “We all believe she's alive and if these tips, if there's one credible tip in that 5,000, it's worth us going through them.”

He’s received repeated reminders that the tips, which took 50 hours and $980 to compile, were ready for him to pick up.

Baez filed a court motion asking for "any police investigation reports or any other similar documentation… Which involves the investigation of tips, leads and follow-ups… On sightings of Caylee." Baez's spokesman says the Sheriff's Office has misled them in the past, implying the abandoned discs don't contain tips of Caylee sightings. He said that even though the defense hasn't looked at them yet. He also said that Baez "could maybe already know what's on those discs."

The Sheriff's Office offered to let the defense team look at all the tips it wants after it's paid for the work that's already been done. So far, Baez has not done that.

Baez is scheduled back in court Thursday for a pre-trial hearing, on Casey Anthony's murder charges.

IIRC didn't JB state in court that he felt these charges were a scam? I know he worded it inappropriately and the judge told him to put his big boy pants on. Again, I am paraphrasing.   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1894 on: December 08, 2008, 07:04:41 PM »

Smelled like smoke as in cigarette smoke??? We all know that stinks to high heaven on clothing and must be washed out. Or smells like wood, etc. fire smoke?? Come on Cindy. Be more specific. 

I thought I read where Cindy or George said the pants smelled like the car and that's why Cindy washed them.In one of their LE interviews.

Yeppers Karma, I read that also 
So did the pants smell like the car or like smoke which would have drove Caseface insane as she would never,ever let her daughter be around smoke God forbid!
The Anthony's make me sick,the only one I like is Caylee,may she rest in peace with the Angel's.

Karma FWIW, I heard GA say the pants smelled like the car.  I heard reports CA said the pants smelled like smoke.    No, Casey would NEVER have Caylee around ciggy smoke, just frequented apartments of Weed Smokers, all night keggers, just that kinda stuff 
I try my best not to hate but I swear,I hate Cindy and Casey.I'm betting Cindy was a lot like Casey when she was younger.How is it possible that Casey got all of Cindy's and George's bad genes.....only.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1895 on: December 08, 2008, 07:05:30 PM »

I think this is a link to the new witness list -- http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2777868/Casey-Anthony-States-Witness-List
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1896 on: December 08, 2008, 07:06:01 PM »

Well, maybe that is where snowman monkey got his body!!

~ Peter Frampton
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1897 on: December 08, 2008, 07:06:48 PM »

OT:

Please take a moment today to remember December 7, 1941 ... Pearl Harbor Day, a date that will live in infamy.

Remembering Pearl Harbor … December 7, 1941 … Thank You to the Greatest Generation

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/07/remembering-pearl-harbor-december-7-1941-thank-you-to-the-greatest-generation/

Freedom is never free.

Thanks Red... I have Tora Tora Tora playing now..I always watch it on this day along with a History Channel documentary on The Pearl Harbor
It's sad that so many of the younger generation have not been taught about this day and the events surrounding this Nations most tragic wakeup call.. Would we, as a nation respond the same way had this happened today.... or would someone just turn it into a video game 

I have a funny story to tell about the movie "Tora Tora Tora" and my father.  He served aboard the USS Yorktown (a flat-top aircraft carrier) during WWII.

I was fortunate to have sailed on her for a short day cruise just before she was decommisioned and put into mothballs (later made into a museum).  My Dad was a Plank-Owner, which means he helped to build the newest USS Yorktown as well as serve on her.

He was one upset man when the movie "Tora Tora Tora" came out!  You see, they used the USS Yorktown ("The Fighting Lady") as a Japanese ship in the movie!  They had camoflaged her angle-deck for the movie.  He was so irate!  

Just a fond memory for "one of our boys" who fought for this country.  A bit of trivia: the original USS Yorktown was a proud warfleet clipper-ship.
That is very interesting TruthSeeker.
I bet your Dad was pissed!

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1898 on: December 08, 2008, 07:08:05 PM »

Awwww Lucinda & SassyCat look so purty in their holiday attire!!

CharlieBrown is NEVER festive!!   

Brandi, any ideas??  I have tons of Charlies, but he ALWAYS wears the same shirt!!
You need Charlie's sweet little Christmas tree.

Karma Is Coming

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1899 on: December 08, 2008, 07:08:06 PM »

I think this is a link to the new witness list -- http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2777868/Casey-Anthony-States-Witness-List

Thanks. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.