March 28, 2024, 10:48:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 279057 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1900 on: December 08, 2008, 07:09:48 PM »

Smelled like smoke as in cigarette smoke??? We all know that stinks to high heaven on clothing and must be washed out. Or smells like wood, etc. fire smoke?? Come on Cindy. Be more specific. 

I thought I read where Cindy or George said the pants smelled like the car and that's why Cindy washed them.In one of their LE interviews.
Cindy has been quoted saying that the pants smelled of smoke as well.
Cindy and George are full of the worst kinda caca.I hope they both end up in a cell(same cell!) with their Mama of the year daughter.

LOLOLOL!
Can you squeeze George's head in there somewhere?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1901 on: December 08, 2008, 07:10:52 PM »

Hello monkeys,  I see that Cindy judt had to say something about the state droppiong the DP, and what the he!!, does she mean a few lies, in my book a few means uhh like 2.....I dont think I can count high enough to say how many lies casey has told..........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1902 on: December 08, 2008, 07:11:21 PM »

Wonder what Cin Cin used to get the smell of decomp out of her washing machine after she washed those pants?

That story bothers me. No way in hell did she put those pants in her washing machine.
I bet George didn't go to work. I bet his azz went shopping

ok now I accept the title of bad monkey I just earned it 

As for George not going back to work, I believe LE pulled his punches at work to prove where he was. I know they did that for the computer search timlines.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1903 on: December 08, 2008, 07:15:04 PM »

Anthony Defense Team Leaves Discs Full Of Tips
 ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Although Casey Anthony's family and her lawyers claim her missing daughter Caylee is alive, information that could help find her has been abandoned at the Orange County Sheriff's Office for an entire month.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18230424/detail.html

Thanks LittleTXLady
Well there goes Baez's try at getting the court to allow him to check out all video tapes from the stores around Florida(for live Caylee sitings).

From the link above:

On November 5, 2008, Baez said, “We all believe she's alive and if these tips, if there's one credible tip in that 5,000, it's worth us going through them.”

He’s received repeated reminders that the tips, which took 50 hours and $980 to compile, were ready for him to pick up.

Baez filed a court motion asking for "any police investigation reports or any other similar documentation… Which involves the investigation of tips, leads and follow-ups… On sightings of Caylee." Baez's spokesman says the Sheriff's Office has misled them in the past, implying the abandoned discs don't contain tips of Caylee sightings. He said that even though the defense hasn't looked at them yet. He also said that Baez "could maybe already know what's on those discs."

The Sheriff's Office offered to let the defense team look at all the tips it wants after it's paid for the work that's already been done. So far, Baez has not done that.

Baez is scheduled back in court Thursday for a pre-trial hearing, on Casey Anthony's murder charges.

IIRC didn't JB state in court that he felt these charges were a scam? I know he worded it inappropriately and the judge told him to put his big boy pants on. Again, I am paraphrasing.   
I believe he did state that Boo,but he's a defense atty and well....you know lol

Karma Is Coming

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1904 on: December 08, 2008, 07:19:03 PM »

Awwww Lucinda & SassyCat look so purty in their holiday attire!!

CharlieBrown is NEVER festive!!   

Brandi, any ideas??  I have tons of Charlies, but he ALWAYS wears the same shirt!!
You need Charlie's sweet little Christmas tree.

I have this one!!  Maybe it is more appropriate, Thanks Karma 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1905 on: December 08, 2008, 07:20:17 PM »

Wonder what Cin Cin used to get the smell of decomp out of her washing machine after she washed those pants?

That story bothers me. No way in hell did she put those pants in her washing machine.

This is really out there, but what if she threw them in the pool first?  That pool bothered me for a long time as it was as if it was too hard for someone to face that pool to pour a jug of chlorine on in.  I dont know...just thinkin outloud.
I agree with you about the pool....just something fishy going on with it for them to just ignore it and let it go!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1906 on: December 08, 2008, 07:20:29 PM »

Has there been any news of Cindy's allegations of "hacking" 

And has anyone seen the New Witness List?  TIA Smile
I think this is a link to the new witness list -- http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2777868/Casey-Anthony-States-Witness-List

Thank you so much PookyBear 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1907 on: December 08, 2008, 07:20:47 PM »

Good night Monkey's
Going to get ready for my shows....Sara Conner,2 1/2 men,how I met your mother,prison break,CSI Miami.Have a warm night.

Karma Is Coming

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1908 on: December 08, 2008, 07:22:13 PM »

I think this is a link to the new witness list -- http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2777868/Casey-Anthony-States-Witness-List

I am sorry guys -- I think that one is the old one -- I just went through it and it is the same as the old one -- I cannot find one with the 144 names released --
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1909 on: December 08, 2008, 07:22:20 PM »

Brandi, any ideas??  I have tons of Charlies, but he ALWAYS wears the same shirt!!

You're welcome sweety

Karma Is Coming

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1910 on: December 08, 2008, 07:23:35 PM »

Eveing Monks...old and new.....Did anyone recap trueTV today? I forgot about it!!  Brandi, if you are here can you sparkle and shine up the twins???  Dolce..please tell!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1911 on: December 08, 2008, 07:24:07 PM »

This is really out there, but what if she threw them in the pool first?  That pool bothered me for a long time as it was as if it was too hard for someone to face that pool to pour a jug of chlorine on in.  I dont know...just thinkin outloud.
I agree with you about the pool....just something fishy going on with it for them to just ignore it and let it go!
I remember watching the arial shots on here as they were driving her home from getting out of prison the first time...my hubs and I watched it live stream from SM.  My hubs first words were, "damn look at that pool! they need to check that pool".

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1912 on: December 08, 2008, 07:24:32 PM »

I love your new avi!     BTW - A Charlie Brown Christmas Special is coming on tonight~
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1913 on: December 08, 2008, 07:25:25 PM »

I am sorry guys -- I think that one is the old one -- I just went through it and it is the same as the old one -- I cannot find one with the 144 names released --

It's okay, I appreciate you looking.  I have a feeling it hasn't been released yet, even tho some said it had been.  I've looked all over for it to no avail.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1914 on: December 08, 2008, 07:26:28 PM »

Good night Monkey's
Going to get ready for my shows....Sara Conner,2 1/2 men,how I met your mother,prison break,CSI Miami.Have a warm night.

Sounds like a good idea to me, Night Karma 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1915 on: December 08, 2008, 07:26:30 PM »

Pooky - the date on that is November 14 and I think they have added more witnesses since then.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1916 on: December 08, 2008, 07:26:52 PM »

Eveing Monks...old and new.....Did anyone recap trueTV today? I forgot about it!!  Brandi, if you are here can you sparkle and shine up the twins???  Dolce..please tell!
I do not know much of what went on with TrueTV, but from what I hear the trial may be moved down to where I live here in Naples.  That would be so awesome! (Well for me atleast...and you all would be subject to my reporting skills...LOL)

O/T I have posted the other in the musings as advised by a mod. Smile

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1917 on: December 08, 2008, 07:27:09 PM »

I remember watching the arial shots on here as they were driving her home from getting out of prison the first time...my hubs and I watched it live stream from SM.  My hubs first words were, "damn look at that pool! they need to check that pool".
Yea, and before when we see the pictures of it they had it well taken care of and looking good.....why leave it looking unattended, we know george continued to wash the cars and everything just like always, and that took more time then it would have to put some shock or something in the dang pool.

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1918 on: December 08, 2008, 07:28:33 PM »

Hey Sunny Smile  Yes, I watched two of the three? episodes.  They mostly played the visitation tapes & Kobi was on set.  I thought they did a good job covering most things.  There was no bombshells or anything of the sort.  It was worth watching, imo
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1919 on: December 08, 2008, 07:30:04 PM »

I love your new avi!     BTW - A Charlie Brown Christmas Special is coming on tonight~

Thank you Sassy, yours too!!  I love that movie Smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.