April 19, 2024, 04:16:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 279969 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1920 on: December 08, 2008, 07:31:29 PM »

Yea, and before when we see the pictures of it they had it well taken care of and looking good.....why leave it looking unattended, we know george continued to wash the cars and everything just like always, and that took more time then it would have to put some shock or something in the dang pool.
Not to mention we take into consideration that back then at that time they did not have a pot to p!ss in let alone be able to afford the cost of trying to bring a pool back...it can get costly!  IIRC the yard work was done and paid for by the HOA.  All it would have taken for that vynil pool would have been 2 jerry jugs of chlorine, all of $8 to keep it from turning green, every week or so, since no one was swimming in it at the time.
Cindy is all about show and presitation, given the way her home looks, she tries to live higher than her means.....why show such an ugly pool?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1921 on: December 08, 2008, 07:32:54 PM »

Eveing Monks...old and new.....Did anyone recap trueTV today? I forgot about it!!  Brandi, if you are here can you sparkle and shine up the twins???  Dolce..please tell!
I do not know much of what went on with TrueTV, but from what I hear the trial may be moved down to where I live here in Naples.  That would be so awesome! (Well for me atleast...and you all would be subject to my reporting skills...LOL)

O/T I have posted the other in the musings as advised by a mod. Smile

that would be cool...you could go to the trial and give us up to the minute reports....yeehaw!!   OK..checking musings on the other

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1922 on: December 08, 2008, 07:35:08 PM »

Eveing Monks...old and new.....Did anyone recap trueTV today? I forgot about it!!  Brandi, if you are here can you sparkle and shine up the twins???  Dolce..please tell!

Hey Sunny Smile  Yes, I watched two of the three? episodes.  They mostly played the visitation tapes & Kobi was on set.  I thought they did a good job covering most things.  There was no bombshells or anything of the sort.  It was worth watching, imo

thanks charle....I intended to watch it and it totally slipped my mind

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1923 on: December 08, 2008, 07:37:56 PM »

O.K> I have been trying to keep up all day....First my Doxie assassinated my snowman family on my stairs...I put him out to clean up the mess.I quickly let him back in and returned to the computer only to notice a somewhat foul odor...finally returning to the living room I see my Doxie has returned to me the dead squirrel I buried just this morning.He had sneaked it in the house while I had my back turned to him.Sorry forO/T but joesamas's devil dog Joe has nothing on this little devil.  .  Back to disinfecting now...carry on Monkeys. 

By "assassinated" do you mean, "turned yellow"  LOL 

Are you kidding.....that was just for starters...try unstuffing ,undressing.He has now moved on to the tree.It is going to be a long night.Doggy gates are going up as we speak.      

We have four canine furbabies, I know all about "unstuffing".  It is the favorite activity of two of the dogs so we go to Goodwill and buy cheap stuffed animals.  They decapitate and pull of the stuffing, one doggie will work forever on just getting the eyes out!     At least they don't munch on the furniture.  One doggie goes to daycare three days a week so she can play with other doggies her size (80 lbs.)

Sorry, I will take that "bad monkey" crown - for o/t.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1924 on: December 08, 2008, 07:38:06 PM »

Yea, and before when we see the pictures of it they had it well taken care of and looking good.....why leave it looking unattended, we know george continued to wash the cars and everything just like always, and that took more time then it would have to put some shock or something in the dang pool.
Not to mention we take into consideration that back then at that time they did not have a pot to p!ss in let alone be able to afford the cost of trying to bring a pool back...it can get costly!  IIRC the yard work was done and paid for by the HOA.  All it would have taken for that vynil pool would have been 2 jerry jugs of chlorine, all of $8 to keep it from turning green, every week or so, since no one was swimming in it at the time.
Cindy is all about show and presitation, given the way her home looks, she tries to live higher than her means.....why show such an ugly pool?
Yea, something just doesnt sound right about this IMO, and I just dont give Casey much credit as to her trying to figure  out something significant to do with the body, I think she was so into Tony and trying to spend as much time as possible with him, I really believe whatever she did with the body is what ever was the easiest, and the only reason finding it  has been so hard is because of the 31 day headstart, not because of any great thinking Casey done!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1925 on: December 08, 2008, 07:39:11 PM »

O.K> I have been trying to keep up all day....First my Doxie assassinated my snowman family on my stairs...I put him out to clean up the mess.I quickly let him back in and returned to the computer only to notice a somewhat foul odor...finally returning to the living room I see my Doxie has returned to me the dead squirrel I buried just this morning.He had sneaked it in the house while I had my back turned to him.Sorry forO/T but joesamas's devil dog Joe has nothing on this little devil.  .  Back to disinfecting now...carry on Monkeys. 

By "assassinated" do you mean, "turned yellow"  LOL 

Are you kidding.....that was just for starters...try unstuffing ,undressing.He has now moved on to the tree.It is going to be a long night.Doggy gates are going up as we speak.      

We have four canine furbabies, I know all about "unstuffing".  It is the favorite activity of two of the dogs so we go to Goodwill and buy cheap stuffed animals.  They decapitate and pull of the stuffing, one doggie will work forever on just getting the eyes out!     At least they don't munch on the furniture.  One doggie goes to daycare three days a week so she can play with other doggies her size (80 lbs.)

Sorry, I will take that "bad monkey" crown - for o/t.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1926 on: December 08, 2008, 07:40:16 PM »

Oh,  just wanted to say Hello Garden, just noticed you up there ^  so HI!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1927 on: December 08, 2008, 07:41:13 PM »

Hello monkeys,  I see that Cindy judt had to say something about the state droppiong the DP, and what the he!!, does she mean a few lies, in my book a few means uhh like 2.....I dont think I can count high enough to say how many lies casey has told..........

And apparently Cindy is just fine with her own daughter telling a few half truths regarding her rendition of what happened to Caylee. Cindy is putting on an act IMO and secretly wants to strangle KC with her bathrobe tie!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1928 on: December 08, 2008, 07:43:21 PM »

Hello monkeys,  I see that Cindy judt had to say something about the state droppiong the DP, and what the he!!, does she mean a few lies, in my book a few means uhh like 2.....I dont think I can count high enough to say how many lies casey has told..........

And apparently Cindy is just fine with her own daughter telling a few half truths regarding her rendition of what happened to Caylee. Cindy is putting on an act IMO and secretly wants to strangle KC with her bathrobe tie!

LOL......Make that me and Cindy..........hey boo!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1929 on: December 08, 2008, 07:44:10 PM »

I do not know much of what went on with TrueTV, but from what I hear the trial may be moved down to where I live here in Naples.  That would be so awesome! (Well for me atleast...and you all would be subject to my reporting skills...LOL)

And we will all be screaming at our computers saying WE DON'T CARE WHAT SHE'S WEARING!!! Ask her some Monkey questions!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1930 on: December 08, 2008, 07:46:39 PM »

Truth Seeker:

Yours was quite a challenge. LOL

Click on Profile at the top of this page, then go to "Forum Profile Information" on the left ... then under Picture, click the "I will upload my own picture" option and add the below URL to it. Then scroll down to the bottom and click the "Change profile" button. And, voila! Your avatar is updated.

Choices: http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/truthseeker2.jpg

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/truthseeker1.jpg

Sunny ... you are next Wink

3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1931 on: December 08, 2008, 07:50:27 PM »

Truth Seeker:

Yours was quite a challenge. LOL

Click on Profile at the top of this page, then go to "Forum Profile Information" on the left ... then under Picture, click the "I will upload my own picture" option and add the below URL to it. Then scroll down to the bottom and click the "Change profile" button. And, voila! Your avatar is updated.

Choices: http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/truthseeker2.jpg

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/truthseeker1.jpg

Sunny ... you are next Wink

Brandi -
You are so very talented.  Thanks for helping out all of us Monkeys. I'm still lovin' my new avi!!!  Thanks!!   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1932 on: December 08, 2008, 07:51:13 PM »

And we will all be screaming at our computers saying WE DON'T CARE WHAT SHE'S WEARING!!! Ask her some Monkey questions!!! 
Hey now I posted a sample of the work I would do a few posts back...so no surprises!! LOL  No takesys backsys of my mic!  LOL 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1933 on: December 08, 2008, 07:54:13 PM »

Yea, something just doesnt sound right about this IMO, and I just dont give Casey much credit as to her trying to figure  out something significant to do with the body, I think she was so into Tony and trying to spend as much time as possible with him, I really believe whatever she did with the body is what ever was the easiest, and the only reason finding it  has been so hard is because of the 31 day headstart, not because of any great thinking Casey done!

OK, so neglecting the pool is a psychological thing. They probably believe that Caylee drowned in the pool or at one point was dead in the pool and can't bring themselves to "enjoy" the water. They can't even go near it. The cadaver dogs hit back there, so I would feel the same way.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1934 on: December 08, 2008, 07:56:37 PM »

OK, so neglecting the pool is a psychological thing. They probably believe that Caylee drowned in the pool or at one point was dead in the pool and can't bring themselves to "enjoy" the water. They can't even go near it. The cadaver dogs hit back there, so I would feel the same way.
Good to see I am not alone on my page of thought.  Still not gettin that mic back though! LOL

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1935 on: December 08, 2008, 07:57:17 PM »

Hello everybody,
I am late with the news. I was reading that KC wrote in her notebook "casey lazaro" pretending to be his wife....I believe that casey was doing that in a desesperated moments probably after she kill caylee....she did not have more a caylee to bother her reletionship....most of the time when somebody is sad or crying use to draw or writte things in a piece of paper...i think that casey wrote "CASEY LAZARO" after she killed caylee or with her dead body in the car
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1936 on: December 08, 2008, 07:58:23 PM »

Yeah.  that makes sense, Boo.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1937 on: December 08, 2008, 08:01:26 PM »

Hello everybody,
I am late with the news. I was reading that KC wrote in her notebook "casey lazaro" pretending to be his wife....I believe that casey was doing that in a desesperated moments probably after she kill caylee....she did not have more a caylee to bother her reletionship....most of the time when somebody is sad or crying use to draw or writte things in a piece of paper...i think that casey wrote "CASEY LAZARO" after she killed caylee or with her dead body in the car
Nothing would suprise me about Casey,   she was playing house while staying at Tony's apartment and when the sh!t hit the fan, she saw just how fast he hit the road, I say good enough for her!!!!!!!!!

WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1938 on: December 08, 2008, 08:03:47 PM »

I am streaming Nancy Grace AND I am going also stream Larry King at 9(with George and Cindy) so if you can't watch LK don't worry b/c I am streaming that too! Here is how you listen:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1939 on: December 08, 2008, 08:03:58 PM »

Sunny:

I made two sizes of yours for you to choose:

I also had to speed up the animation a bit so you can see the sparkles. Your original size is the bottom one.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.