April 23, 2024, 10:08:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 280167 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #300 on: December 06, 2008, 09:33:08 AM »

goodnight from me, I live in Australia, and it is almost 1 am here.  I got to work at 8am 
love ya guys, 

Hey Lucinda!! We have another Monkey here from Australia too!! Usually posts in the morning for us!! We should hook you two up!!

That Monkey is Shoperoo, last posted Dec. 3rd. Must still be sleeping. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #301 on: December 06, 2008, 09:33:33 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.  Need more coffee!

Hey Trimm, i gotta figure out how to take a tv with me to the parade this evening! 

Or if I can talk my neighbor into going, he keeps up with the game through his cellphone, somehow!! 

I was just going to say...can't you get TV on one of those blackberry things? I don't have one and never heard of them until islandmonkey enlightened me... she seems to be able to do a lot with those things??? 
You can get TV on your blackberry. My skating coach is from England, and she watches all Man United games while we are at the rink. I don't know how she does it, she says it is programmed from her cable to her phone.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: December 06, 2008, 09:36:05 AM »

Bluesgranny,   are you here?

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: December 06, 2008, 09:38:18 AM »

"Rum and Monkey's" generator says I'm Chandelier Bustierre   

Hey.. somebody wake Shoperoo up. It's not good to sleep that long.     

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #304 on: December 06, 2008, 09:39:13 AM »

Well I would think that if anyone around her knew her, they would have come forward by now,” Cindy Anthony says, adding later. “They said you couldn’t pull her out of a line-up."               I think this is one of the few times that Cindy actually said anything that made any sense!!!!!!!!!!!too bad she went right back to talking stupid afterwards....

I can't agree more... without the painted smoke and mirrors..she's average looking..

Do you not think there are more pic's.. or just that they are in her puter only? or none of the above...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: December 06, 2008, 09:43:19 AM »

You can get TV on your blackberry. My skating coach is from England, and she watches all Man United games while we are at the rink. I don't know how she does it, she says it is programmed from her cable to her phone.
[/quote]

Go Manchester United !!!!! 

I hope that's what you meant...and not a Mr. Universe contest... I'd hate to have to put on my dunce cap this early in the morning 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: December 06, 2008, 09:43:47 AM »

Hey Trimm, i gotta figure out how to take a tv with me to the parade this evening! 

Up your Redbull intake by one can and you should be wired enough to carry it and supply the power..if lacking,then add a little AC/DC and one track of KID ROCK.   

WOOHOO!! I love them both!!!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: December 06, 2008, 09:45:16 AM »

Me neither, Sea! But I do have a caffeine addiction; 3 8oz. cups in the morn. & the same in the afternoon. I didn't know that was alot until my doctor asked & then almost fell out of his chair! I never got around to telling him about the Redbull   

My son bought me a 20oz mug because he knows I love my coffee..
I'm on my second one now..and I've only been up for 45min 

There's nothing like being wired all day!!!   

weeeeeee 

Hey...you got your chocolate in my peanut butter 

I know, I didn't think anyone would notice!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: December 06, 2008, 09:46:41 AM »

Or if I can talk my neighbor into going, he keeps up with the game through his cellphone, somehow!! 

I was just going to say...can't you get TV on one of those blackberry things? I don't have one and never heard of them until islandmonkey enlightened me... she seems to be able to do a lot with those things??? 

That's what he has, a Blackberry! 

Phaedrus
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #309 on: December 06, 2008, 09:47:16 AM »

Go Manchester United !!!!! 

I hope that's what you meant...and not a Mr. Universe contest... I'd hate to have to put on my dunce cap this early in the morning 
[/quote] Yep, Manchester United. I'm sure she has Mr Universe on her phone too!  She is boy crazy!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: December 06, 2008, 09:49:55 AM »

Bluesgranny,   are you here?

Yes, here.  Sorry catching up again    LOL

If you can give a few details it would help narrow down the search. 

Bev
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: December 06, 2008, 09:51:01 AM »

That's what he has, a Blackberry! 

There's your answer...She also comes here too...so you won't miss a thing, but I guess it's hard to type a post on it

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #312 on: December 06, 2008, 09:53:00 AM »

You know, while watching the tapes of Casey talking it reminded me of something my mother use to say when I was a little girl and that was, Some people are so busy throwing mud on other people they dont even realize how dirty they have gotten themselves in the process!    That is exactly what Casey is doing, she is so busy trying to put the blame on other people that she doesnt even realize how stupid she is making herself look........Cindy does this same thing, and I have had to deal with other people from time to time that do this also!

You're right HH, but I really don't think she gives a fat rat's. She's so self obsessed, she wouldn't notice that if she did see those tapes. Probably be more worried about her hair & lack of makeup!

And when her father said "hey gorgeous" she cries and says "I look like hell!"

Sorry, Casey, but if I couldn't find my child (and even if I could find my kid and was still stuck in jail)  I would not worry about how "good" I look in front of my DAD!!!  That would be the last thing on my mind...

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #313 on: December 06, 2008, 09:56:24 AM »

That was my thought too! I can not imagine my Dad expecting me to look good - then again my dad would not say such a thing to me . . .  I tell you what, if my kids went missing and the evidence was that I did something to them my dad would have tanned my hide - no need for jail - he would have just beaten the truth out of me. But we may be a normal family.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: December 06, 2008, 10:01:06 AM »

That was my thought too! I can not imagine my Dad expecting me to look good - then again my dad would not say such a thing to me . . .  I tell you what, if my kids went missing and the evidence was that I did something to them my dad would have tanned my hide - no need for jail - he would have just beaten the truth out of me. But we may be a normal family.

Same here. Going to listen to the Lee phone visits again. BBL

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: December 06, 2008, 10:03:32 AM »

Bluesgranny,   are you here?

Yes, here.  Sorry catching up again    LOL

If you can give a few details it would help narrow down the search. 

Bev
the woman (joyce) her mothers name was lelia davis......the town this happened in was dothan alabama....this happened either at the end of 1982 or the beginning of 1983....the man that dont the murder was Dan Tabiaz,  and Im trying to call my neice and get the correct spelling of that last name. Thank you for trying to help me, I will get back to you when I get the name right..just ask if you need to know anything else..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: December 06, 2008, 10:07:31 AM »

KLAAS IF YOU'RE HERE PLEASE FIX MY "MONKEY ROLL" IN MUSINGS!

AFTER YOU READ MY MESSAGE OF COURSE!!   

Phaedrus
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: December 06, 2008, 10:08:03 AM »

After listening & watching a few of the tapes I noticed a couple of things.

One is Cindy's insistence on looking at her eyes.  Well everytime she said this and Casey would look into the camera...Casey would bust out crying...Couldn't look!

Then when she was "spinning" her story...she would wrinkle her forhead...open her eyes very wide the entire time.  New this is suppose to imply truthfulness..(look into my eyes, I am telling the truth).  But being a sociopath, it is just the opposite.  

I noticed that she didn't do this with Lee though maybe because he wasn't looking into the screen..he was busy writing or she didn't feel threatened about his believing her.

Also, I think the reason why Baez and his associates go see her so often is because he knows she is a narcissist and needs attention all the time.  (She mentions that she called him late at night and he came running over & was very impressed with that).  Then one time she mentioned that she had been trying to reach Baez and couldn't get him and asked them to tell him she wanted to see him.  Guess she made it clear to him that he had better show her all of the attention or else?  (confess or whatever)

IMO her worst punishment is going to be after she is convicted...and NOBODY is going to come running to visit her and pay her all of this attention....she is going die.  Jose will have made his reputation and have more clients that actually PAY...she will be left in his dust!  Can't wait for this to happen.  
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #318 on: December 06, 2008, 10:13:20 AM »

I am here to say a few bad things about KC. I came back because I was trying to fall asleep and I started to dream about that monster. I live in Canada where we don't even HAVE the death penalty and I am so disappointed. I am considering the reasons why in a death penalty state they would not leave it on the table "just in case". The jury might find the burden of proof enough to recommend it after all. The forensics...there has to be more..HH, can you ask your friend if they are holding back. I don't care what they are holding back, just if he says there is more I will be happy...sort of..I appreciate anything you can do HH...I trust your info. It has always panned before since I have been here..Oh yeah, the point at the beginning...KC is an evil,sociopathic, POS that should never have graced this earth..
I will answer you and just say that they are not asking for the death penalty because of the lack of viable evedence in this case, the stuff they do have is gonna be very hard to understand and it will take alot to present it to the jury, and make them understand all the scientific analization that comes with it, but they do have what they need to ask for life in prison, and I have every reason to believe that that is what she will be charged with......lets just hope she really does life and not get parolled after 20 years or something like that.......I wish she would get locked up and they would forget she ever exisisted....
Good Morning and Welcome New Monkeys. The stuff LE has is gonna be very hard to understand, and make them understand all the scientific analization that comes with it. My first thought was oh no that's not good, but with this and the other evidence, when layed out in a timeline, everything should fall into place, and when looking at all the evidence, not just the scientific evidence, I think the state will have a strong case. It will be very hard in my opinion for the jury to excuse the 31 days and the partying. My fear is she will be found guilty for manslaughter and not first degree murder.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: December 06, 2008, 10:18:33 AM »

After listening & watching a few of the tapes I noticed a couple of things.

One is Cindy's insistence on looking at her eyes.  Well everytime she said this and Casey would look into the camera...Casey would bust out crying...Couldn't look!

Then when she was "spinning" her story...she would wrinkle her forhead...open her eyes very wide the entire time.  New this is suppose to imply truthfulness..(look into my eyes, I am telling the truth).  But being a sociopath, it is just the opposite.  

I noticed that she didn't do this with Lee though maybe because he wasn't looking into the screen..he was busy writing or she didn't feel threatened about his believing her.

Also, I think the reason why Baez and his associates go see her so often is because he knows she is a narcissist and needs attention all the time.  (She mentions that she called him late at night and he came running over & was very impressed with that).  Then one time she mentioned that she had been trying to reach Baez and couldn't get him and asked them to tell him she wanted to see him.  Guess she made it clear to him that he had better show her all of the attention or else?  (confess or whatever)

IMO her worst punishment is going to be after she is convicted...and NOBODY is going to come running to visit her and pay her all of this attention....she is going die.  Jose will have made his reputation and have more clients that actually PAY...she will be left in his dust!  Can't wait for this to happen.  
I think you have this just about right........Just wait until the day she calls Baiz and he says, look Ive done all I can for you, Im busy right now.....................

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.