April 19, 2024, 03:01:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 279899 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #340 on: December 06, 2008, 11:50:14 AM »

Although first degree murder is punishable by death, women have rarely received the sentence in Florida. Of the nearly 390 people on Florida's Death Row, one is a woman. Which makes me wonder why the prosecutors were even considering the death penalty.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: December 06, 2008, 11:50:47 AM »

Although first-degree murder is punishable by death, women have rarely received the sentence in Florida. Of the nearly 390 people on Florida's death row, only one is a woman.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey0608dec06,0,5773051.story

Looks like Florida doesn't like to give women the death penalty.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: December 06, 2008, 11:53:04 AM »

Although first-degree murder is punishable by death, women have rarely received the sentence in Florida. Of the nearly 390 people on Florida's death row, only one is a woman.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey0608dec06,0,5773051.story

It looks like we were thinking about this at the exact time.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: December 06, 2008, 11:54:11 AM »

It looks like we were thinking about this at the exact time.

jinx, you owe me a coke. Did I date myself by saying that, lol
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: December 06, 2008, 11:55:15 AM »

IMO - chances are pretty good that you will find at least one "sympathetic" jurror that is not willing to put to death a "young, attractive female" .. I think the state was smart to not seek it ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: December 06, 2008, 11:56:11 AM »

I am felling sick after read this.....I do not understand how a person can do something like that

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1084972/Treated-like-dog-used-punchbag-The-life-death-baby-boy-called-Smiley.html
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: December 06, 2008, 12:08:51 PM »

I am felling sick after read this.....I do not understand how a person can do something like that

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1084972/Treated-like-dog-used-punchbag-The-life-death-baby-boy-called-Smiley.html

That is just too disturbing. They tortured that child and nothing was done until he was dead!
Next up, prison and then parole, bet ya.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #347 on: December 06, 2008, 12:30:19 PM »

IMO - chances are pretty good that you will find at least one "sympathetic" jurror that is not willing to put to death a "young, attractive female" .. I think the state was smart to not seek it ...

so sad...but true...I feel bad for anyone who wouldn't have died on death row had they been cuter!  Casey's ugly personality makes up for her "pretty face", IMO.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #348 on: December 06, 2008, 12:44:08 PM »

Hello Monkey friends,

Although I wish she would get the death penalty, I think they made the right decision.  Without the body, It will be hard to prove she killed with malice and that it wasn't an accident (and she mentally lost it).  We all know that isn't true but it will be hard to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

Life in jail may actually be worse for her.  She will probably end up some inmate's girlfriend.

Any word on those pictures? Or if her friends were up to something?

traci
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: December 06, 2008, 12:47:05 PM »

On one of the jail house visits, Cindy makes a comment that Kio said to her that Casey made a comment that Cindy had been in a mental hospital. Is this one of Casey's lies, or is this the truth? I would not be surprised that Cindy had been hospitalized in the past for mental issues. I just found it odd that Cindy even brought this up.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: December 06, 2008, 12:48:57 PM »

Um..  I would think that candy cane in your mouth would be  dissolved by now. How do you keep it looking so fresh?! 

CBB gave me a magical one because I drool alot, it's like the Everlasting Gobstoppers!

My dog also does the Highland Fling in the house, that's where he shakes his head and spit goes flying! Oh yeah, it's gotta be true love to put up with that crap!!    Yes, I mop and wipe every day and don't leave the house with him w/o a baby towel to keep him clean. That's by beautiful boy! 

I really like Janine Pirro.  I was disappointed when she dropped out of the Senate race against Hillary Clinton, but I think she didn't have the backing of the NY Rep party.  I do think she is correct about Casey referring to Caylee in the past tense.  I don't think anyone would do that unless there were a reason--like someone is no longer with us.   I understand she has a new show on the "CW" channel but I don't know what that is and so I don't know if I get it.

I love your dog.  I have just a mutt who is sleeping at my feet right now.  Let's just say he has gas and knows how to use it.  whew!!!!!

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: December 06, 2008, 12:50:07 PM »

Hello Monkey friends,

Although I wish she would get the death penalty, I think they made the right decision.  Without the body, It will be hard to prove she killed with malice and that it wasn't an accident (and she mentally lost it).  We all know that isn't true but it will be hard to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

Life in jail may actually be worse for her.  She will probably end up some inmate's girlfriend.

Any word on those pictures? Or if her friends were up to something?

traci
No, but those pics sure seem to be a very well kept secret. I agree life in jail would be just fine by me, Casey will be the prison's social butterfly.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #352 on: December 06, 2008, 12:59:26 PM »

I would think that without a body to test for chloroform poisoning or without someone testifying that KC was drugging Caylee, that this is going to be difficult.  It is all conjecture, isn't it?

Even tho Cin-Sin deliberately gave them the wrong hairbrush, I'm betting some of Caylee's hair was in it. And, I'm hoping that hair was tested for drugs. That can be the basis for the "premeditation"... which can be used to prop up Dumbo's (hey, the Ants are a circus family!) test messages.... which can be tied to her evenings out, without needing a sitter cos Caylee would sleep thru anything, according to Amy(?).

I know, it's a skinny thread, but someone in the SA's office can embroider it up real good!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: December 06, 2008, 01:02:36 PM »

I would think that without a body to test for chloroform poisoning or without someone testifying that KC was drugging Caylee, that this is going to be difficult.  It is all conjecture, isn't it?

Even tho Cin-Sin deliberately gave them the wrong hairbrush, I'm betting some of Caylee's hair was in it. And, I'm hoping that hair was tested for drugs. That can be the basis for the "premeditation"... which can be used to prop up Dumbo's (hey, the Ants are a circus family!) test messages.... which can be tied to her evenings out, without needing a sitter cos Caylee would sleep thru anything, according to Amy(?).

I know, it's a skinny thread, but someone in the SA's office can embroider it up real good!
That's what I'm hoping for, the state laying it all out very precisely, everything comes together neatly, and the jury can only come to one conclusion.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: December 06, 2008, 01:11:07 PM »

Anyone remember the story "The Picture of Dorian Grey"? It was written by Oscar Wilde and about 
"A corrupt young man somehow keeps his youthful beauty, but a special painting gradually reveals his inner ugliness to all."

Wonder what she would see in a portrait?
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #355 on: December 06, 2008, 01:12:22 PM »

That's what I'm hoping for, the state laying it all out very precisely, everything comes together neatly, and the jury can only come to one conclusion.

If it weren't for that whole I-hate-Florida-and-the-heat thing, I'd love to work as an LA on this case! Heck, I'd just love to sit in a room with all the files (have to be a BIG room) and play connect-the-dots.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: December 06, 2008, 01:20:15 PM »

HH - So sorry, can't get anything about the murder.   Since this is so long ago, probable isn't on the web.  Bet you could go to the library for the newspaper archive.

This is from the cemetary :

DAVIS, Joyce Tabares, b. Mar 1 1963 d. Nov 20 1982, s/s Lelia M. Davis
DAVIS, Lelia M., b. Apr 20 1938 d. Nov 20 1982, s/s Joyce Tabares DavisSi
OK   Thanks so much for trying, I will do that, would just like to read up on the trial and find out how after killing two people and getting life in prison, this person could get out of jail in 17 years......thanks again

HH    Of course this is just a suggestion but you might want to set up a thread in the crimes section (or maybe Klaas can suggest a more appropriate section) of the forum to request for help for your information .... there are A LOT of smart monkeys that read here ... perhaps some of them will be willing to research this for you .... This way you have a thread that is dedicated to only the info you seek ....

IMO it might get noticed there more ... here your info may get tangled in the Caylee information and confuse people ... Personally in skimming thru info this morn to catch up ... I was one that got confused by the names ...
Sorry, I was up town....I can understand about that....it happens to me sometimes with some of the off- topic  that goes on in here lat in the day....anywho........Im sure if the post was is read there shouldnt be a mix up, however I think I have gotten the info I needed and gave out what was needed to help.....Thanks

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: December 06, 2008, 01:21:29 PM »

Anyone remember the story "The Picture of Dorian Grey"? It was written by Oscar Wilde and about 
"A corrupt young man somehow keeps his youthful beauty, but a special painting gradually reveals his inner ugliness to all."

I remember seeing that movie, a long time ago. Good question, what would she see?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: December 06, 2008, 01:24:33 PM »

Yes,, I remember   this also.....I hate to see what the picture of Casey would reveal, maybe she would look like the Nanny she keeps describing......only really scary....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: December 06, 2008, 01:27:36 PM »

Although first degree murder is punishable by death, women have rarely received the sentence in Florida. Of the nearly 390 people on Florida's Death Row, one is a woman. Which makes me wonder why the prosecutors were even considering the death penalty.
Hey Rose...I wonder do you think it was with the hopes that just maybe it would scare Casey into talking?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.