April 16, 2024, 03:47:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 279793 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #400 on: December 06, 2008, 03:48:58 PM »

this os OT  but just a little one.....I think the Gators are gonna be on the receaving end of a butt kicking tonight....ok..now Im running back out of the cage....
what else is new!
well........loosing two games instead of one will be in a few hours!!!!!Just kidding......Im just mad because they beat my beloved Seminoles last week!!!!!!!!!!
Oh Lord!  No wonder you are on the wrong end completely!!  Well, atleast you are not a Bulldog. 
UF grad here, and born/raised Gainesville...the orange and blue runs in my veins! 
It will be a good name, but here as a Gator I am very much out numbered on SM.

Have you spoken to your friend any more since the DP was taken off the table?  I am sure those investigators are frustrated!
I spoke a few  minutes with him this morning and it was really strange, cause all he would say was, its  the best way to play it............
I think he is right, the best way to play it, very difficult to convict, imo, I think most jurors would have a difficult time with the death penalty in this case.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: December 06, 2008, 03:48:59 PM »

I still want to know why Casey said she was just talking to the doctor at the beginning of a jail house visit with Cindy and George. Why would she be talking to a doctor in jail?

That stood out to me and I noticed that Cindy had no reaction whatsoever when she said that, as if she did not hear it or did not want to discuss it.

Anyone else notice that?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: December 06, 2008, 03:52:35 PM »

I still want to know why Casey said she was just talking to the doctor at the beginning of a jail house visit with Cindy and George. Why would she be talking to a doctor in jail?

That stood out to me and I noticed that Cindy had no reaction whatsoever when she said that, as if she did not hear it or did not want to discuss it.

Anyone else notice that?

I did,   but after awhile when they were talking she had said that it was a phyciatrist she was talking to and so I figured maybe that was why....I dont know....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #403 on: December 06, 2008, 03:54:14 PM »

Well, when was the last time we saw KC?  October?  Maybe she had a home visit from one of her old boyfriends and she is preggers?  Maybe she was pregnant in early July (Tony?) and wasn't showing that much.  That would be one good reason to take the DP off the table.  Who will vote to kill a new mother?

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: December 06, 2008, 03:56:03 PM »

Anyone else notice that?

I did,   but after awhile when they were talking she had said that it was a phyciatrist she was talking to and so I figured maybe that was why....I dont know....

ahhh .. makes sense, if that is what she was referring to. I just had in my mind a physician, not a psychiatrist. Lord knows, she needs one of those!  (Unfortunately, she is getting help way too late.)

I recall her saying she was not getting much help from the psychiatrist or that she could not talk freely to them, something like that in the conversation.

Thanks, HH.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: December 06, 2008, 03:57:27 PM »

Anyone else notice that?

I wondered that as well, could it have been the doctor who did the psych evaluation? Cindy was asking Casey about the psychologist, I believe it was, and if she felt comfortable talking to the doctor, I forget exactly what Casey said, but something like no because I don't know this person. So in other words she wasn't being honest with the doctor, gee who would have guessed.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: December 06, 2008, 03:57:49 PM »

Well, when was the last time we saw KC?  October?  Maybe she had a home visit from one of her old boyfriends and she is preggers?  Maybe she was pregnant in early July (Tony?) and wasn't showing that much.  That would be one good reason to take the DP off the table.  Who will vote to kill a new mother?

There has been so much talk about her possibly being pregnant, that was my first thought, but I think HH may be right, that she was referring to a psychiatrist.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: December 06, 2008, 04:00:01 PM »

MAGIC EYES....Love the way you think, you summed it up in your last post.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: December 06, 2008, 04:00:40 PM »

Anyone else notice that?

ahhh .. makes sense, if that is what she was referring to. I just had in my mind a physician, not a psychiatrist. Lord knows, she needs one of those!  (Unfortunately, she is getting help way too late.)

I recall her saying she was not getting much help from the psychiatrist or that she could not talk freely to them, something like that in the conversation.

Thanks, HH.
Your welcome....I thought the same way  and then I watched it again and thats when I heard her say that after her mom asked her if she had spoken to one.....the reason Cindy didnt react is prolly cause she figured she needed all the help she could get...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: December 06, 2008, 04:01:27 PM »

this os OT  but just a little one.....I think the Gators are gonna be on the receaving end of a butt kicking tonight....ok..now Im running back out of the cage....
what else is new!
well........loosing two games instead of one will be in a few hours!!!!!Just kidding......Im just mad because they beat my beloved Seminoles last week!!!!!!!!!!
Oh Lord!  No wonder you are on the wrong end completely!!  Well, atleast you are not a Bulldog. 
UF grad here, and born/raised Gainesville...the orange and blue runs in my veins! 
It will be a good name, but here as a Gator I am very much out numbered on SM.

Have you spoken to your friend any more since the DP was taken off the table?  I am sure those investigators are frustrated!
I spoke a few  minutes with him this morning and it was really strange, cause all he would say was, its  the best way to play it............
I think he is right, the best way to play it, very difficult to convict, imo, I think most jurors would have a difficult time with the death penalty in this case.

Although first-degree murder is punishable by death, women have rarely received the sentence in Florida. Of the nearly 390 people on Florida's death row, only one is a woman.

Very hard to get DP verdict for a woman.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #410 on: December 06, 2008, 04:07:30 PM »

Here is a radical thought on the DP - could it be that the prosecutor decided that if there was a DP request a second attorney would have to be brought in - since Baez in not qualified to try a DP case. I think that it was a good move to leave him as lead counsel since he seems to be rather less than talented- perhaps it is their way of guaranteeing a guilty verdict?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #411 on: December 06, 2008, 04:12:04 PM »

Welcome new monkeys

I just realized KC was born on my birthday. if that was a birthday present I should get to return her back to China or somewhere and save the taxpayers some money 

I don't think Cindy gave a hairbrush that had even one Caylee hair. For some reason I'm thinking everything was carefully cleaned before it was handed over due to the way the evidence was collected but as Casey is aware from watching ole Grissom on CSI folks aren't nearly as smart about evidence clean up as they think. I hope there was a record of Caylee's DNA from the Jessie Grund "tag your the daddy today" test.

Garden Gnome I don't know if you are still here but you posted a day or so ago about if you were Jessie you would search his place for something KC had planted. I so agree with your thinking. She set Jessie up in her parent's minds to take the blame ( Zanny was shoot from the hip in the instant to Cindy's "Who took her") I believe she took a shower over there and washed decomp down his shower and had something in the bag that she washed decomp down his bathroom sink. I am almost certain of that much. Some folks are suspicious of Jessie because of his actions after but I'm not. He bought the kidnap story and went to help. I may be wrong he may turn out to have helped her but I doubt it. I don't think she would have trusted anyone to help her except way later if even then

Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #412 on: December 06, 2008, 04:16:14 PM »

Thanks, Flossie!!  You guys are great and you don't know how funny you are!!  Sometimes I laugh so hard I cry!

I fixed it for you!

Thank you so much Klaas!  You are an angel!!  I know its kind of a funny looking monkey but my hair DOES look like that when I wake up!!  Thanks again to all you wonderful people for the warm welcome!!

BOYCOTT ARUBA!! Justice for Natalee
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: December 06, 2008, 04:19:19 PM »

Welcome new monkeys

I just realized KC was born on my birthday. if that was a birthday present I should get to return her back to China or somewhere and save the taxpayers some money 

I don't think Cindy gave a hairbrush that had even one Caylee hair. For some reason I'm thinking everything was carefully cleaned before it was handed over due to the way the evidence was collected but as Casey is aware from watching ole Grissom on CSI folks aren't nearly as smart about evidence clean up as they think. I hope there was a record of Caylee's DNA from the Jessie Grund "tag your the daddy today" test.

Garden Gnome I don't know if you are still here but you posted a day or so ago about if you were Jessie you would search his place for something KC had planted. I so agree with your thinking. She set Jessie up in her parent's minds to take the blame ( Zanny was shoot from the hip in the instant to Cindy's "Who took her") I believe she took a shower over there and washed decomp down his shower and had something in the bag that she washed decomp down his bathroom sink. I am almost certain of that much. Some folks are suspicious of Jessie because of his actions after but I'm not. He bought the kidnap story and went to help. I may be wrong he may turn out to have helped her but I doubt it. I don't think she would have trusted anyone to help her except way later if even then

I know this wasnt aimed at me,  but I just wanted to say, that I believe Jessie is the last one Casey would have asked for to help, because she already knows he will call her out on things, like he did about the paternity test.....No Jessier had nothing to do with this at all.....I wish she had told him something though, because by now we would all know...

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #414 on: December 06, 2008, 04:23:04 PM »

does anyone remember,use cause i could be wrong but in one of the visits with cindy & george. kc said she was just with the dr. & then she said to cindy real quick-"don't worry, i didn't tell anything" this visit was different than the other when they were talking about could she "open up" to the dr. it was at the very beginning of the visit. maybe i heard wrong, so i will go back & listen again.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: December 06, 2008, 04:25:33 PM »

does anyone remember,use cause i could be wrong but in one of the visits with cindy & george. kc said she was just with the dr. & then she said to cindy real quick-"don't worry, i didn't tell anything" this visit was different than the other when they were talking about could she "open up" to the dr. it was at the very beginning of the visit. maybe i heard wrong, so i will go back & listen again.
was  that when she was trying to get the volume on the phone turned turn...?

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #416 on: December 06, 2008, 04:26:42 PM »

This is in answer to the part of your wonderful post in red.  After the Death Penalty was taken off the table, this is the first thing I have read that has made me feel better.  Deep inside I know that Casey will probably never give up Caylee's little body.  The only hope I had was that she would give it up for life without parole instead of death.  She is never gonna give up Caylee's body anyway.  She is too selfish to ever give her family or anyone that relief and closure. 

She loves being in the limelight.  You can tell by the jailhouse videos, that she doesn't seem to care what made her the center of attention.  She is thriving on it.  The only true thing she said that day was that she looked hideous.  To me she has always looked hideous.  The last truthful thing Cindy ever said was "It smells like a dead body in the damn car".  I knew then that Caylee was gone.  Cindy and George obviously knew that too, or were they looking for a "live" Caylee under her playhouse?  She looked hideous to me, even when she had tons of makeup plastered on that smug face.  She has probably been hideous since she was born and began telling her first childhood lies.

Cindy was ready to try to take Caylee away from her.  That evidence will come out in court.  That along with her crazy, inappropriate behavior for the first 31 days will not be lost on any jury, regardless of the jury's makeup.  The smell of the car, the maggots, the hair.  The fact that no one has ever seen Caylee again, no matter how many fake pictures they try to show to the public.  The jury will know that a nanny never existed.  She had no job and lied and stole from many people.  While lying and stealing does not a murderer make.  By the time the State is done with their case, I cannot see how they can find her anything but guilty.  I am thankful that Florida has the right penalties for these crimes and bleeding hearts haven't been able to change them yet.  She is definitely guilty of Aggravated Child Abuse.  Even if she didn't mean to kill Caylee, I personally think she did.  Chloroform is not even legal to use by doctors, if she used it on Caylee in any way shape or form it is Aggravated Child Abuse. Since she has refused to say it was an accident and give the body up, she must of done something to cause the death.  Whether it is because she left her in a hot car, left her alone to drown in a pool, if she never says that an accident occurred then the only other reason for her death is nefarious and the only one with her was Casey. The jury will find out with all of the other evidence that she must of caused the death of Caylee and the penalty should be Life without Parole.

The death sentence is too good for this hideous creature, I want her to wake up everyday behind bars for the rest of her miserable life.  The reason she got rid of Caylee was for her freedom and now she must never be free again. 

I will never forget the adorable little baby that deserved to live her life, with love and happiness.  I do want to forget Casey and put her in a cage in my mind, knowing she will never get out and never give her another second of my life.
[/quote]

Great post Magic eyes...

I have some questions for anyone who can help..I'm legally illiterate so you're gonna have to hold my hand and keep it simple 

If the stealing is brought into this trial...won't that negate the charges or check forgery, under the double jeopardy laws ?

In order to prove this, wouldn't the prosecution need the body for testing? they have the chloroform in air samples, and searches online..but I'm concerned that the connection to Caylee's death won't be provable..

Why don't they lump all of the charges together like in the OJ trial? Then read off the verdicts and sentence the same way? and if she was found guilty...would the time be served consecutively or concurrently? (hope that's right)

TIA

and Good Afternoon Monkeys... been logged in but working and peeking. Thanks for not making too many pages...I may even be caught up for tonight's discussions 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #417 on: December 06, 2008, 04:29:44 PM »

yeah, the july 25th 9:am visit part 1. cindy says they forgive her for anything kc has said & the kc says "don't worry, i haven't said anything" just seems strange, i would think they would want her to talk to a dr. if it would help, but i guess not.
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #418 on: December 06, 2008, 04:35:17 PM »

Welcome new monkeys

Anytime KC says don't talk to someone, the first thing that should be done is to RUN to that person!  Plus she told Jesse to stay out of it and not to talk to her parents.  WHY????

Cindy's dislike for Jesse amazes me.  He probably tried to get KC to act like a responsible adult and CA thought that was controlling!!  God forbid someone give KC a dose of reality!

I would be surprised to see Jesse or his father involved in anything.  I think RG is kindy of flaky, but sincere man.  So his beliefs are out of the ordinary, so what?  Doesn't make him a bad person and I think he would be interesting to talk to.  If RG didn't want his son to be involved with KC, who could blame him?  I am sure many people saw through KC's facade and stayed the hell away from her.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #419 on: December 06, 2008, 04:59:13 PM »

KC 's remarks to her mom don't worry I haven't told anything could be about the big fight on the 15 or anything with these people who knows. I have read posts that say wonder why the A's aren't denying all of KC's wild accusations. My guess is they have decided as a group that they will not deny whatever she says to help her.

HH I appreciate your friends hard work and that of all the different LE branches. If you think about all the effort of everyone from prayers, donations, research, lost sleep, all the things that all of the people have done to get answers, bring closure, do the right thing, in this case it is just simply amazing. We have surely tried our best to see that one scheming, selfish, attention seeking,self centered, dangerous individual is not free to walk among us. You can rest assured of one thing ...this was her first. It would not have been her last.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.