April 18, 2024, 05:53:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 279852 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: December 06, 2008, 05:00:12 PM »

Well, when was the last time we saw KC?  October?  Maybe she had a home visit from one of her old boyfriends and she is preggers?  Maybe she was pregnant in early July (Tony?) and wasn't showing that much.  That would be one good reason to take the DP off the table.  Who will vote to kill a new mother?
That thought crossed my mind b4, the preggers thing. But sanitary pads are issued by the jail, no charge. KC ordered tampons,as per NG. Plus KC is seen by other inmates at certain times, like when she has her walks to where she meets and hugs Baez. And gets bolstered up by Baez. Someone would have spilled it if she was showing. In one of the early pics when she was in court, I though the back half of her azz looked larger. I pointed it out to my DD and she saw that it was the way the chain was around her waist with the fabric of the nice pantsuit she was wearing.   
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #421 on: December 06, 2008, 05:05:30 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

I guess we know who one of the new witnesses for the prosecution is:

Iassen got f***ing subpoened as a witness for Casey's trial...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=17836384

Why be pissed off about it?  Do these people (Lake Vaj friends) really believe she is innocent?

Lisa
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: December 06, 2008, 05:08:13 PM »

KC 's remarks to her mom don't worry I haven't told anything could be about the big fight on the 15 or anything with these people who knows. I have read posts that say wonder why the A's aren't denying all of KC's wild accusations. My guess is they have decided as a group that they will not deny whatever she says to help her.

HH I appreciate your friends hard work and that of all the different LE branches. If you think about all the effort of everyone from prayers, donations, research, lost sleep, all the things that all of the people have done to get answers, bring closure, do the right thing, in this case it is just simply amazing. We have surely tried our best to see that one scheming, selfish, attention seeking,self centered, dangerous individual is not free to walk among us. You can rest assured of one thing ...this was her first. It would not have been her last.
You are very welcome, and I do believe your right,,,Thank God her parents did call 911 and not let casey brainwash them into not doing that....had she not beem caught and jailed now, I believe it certainly would not have been her last.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #423 on: December 06, 2008, 05:10:05 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Iassen got f**king subpoened as a witness for Casey's trial...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=17836384

Why be pissed off about it?  Do these people (Lake Vaj friends) really believe she is innocent?

Lisa
For the defense or prosecutor?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: December 06, 2008, 05:13:42 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Lisa
He prolly is pissed because he doesnt want to be bothered with it at all...I doubt he thinks anything good about her, I dont think he knew her long enough to be mad about her being locked up....at least I hope thats true anyway!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: December 06, 2008, 05:13:46 PM »

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #426 on: December 06, 2008, 05:25:13 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Lisa
He prolly is pissed because he doesnt want to be bothered with it at all...I doubt he thinks anything good about her, I dont think he knew her long enough to be mad about her being locked up....at least I hope thats true anyway!!!

I think he was the one who attended Caylee's 2nd birthday party and noted that there weren't any other children around.

Lisa
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #427 on: December 06, 2008, 05:26:12 PM »

Poor baby had the misfortune of being born into a family of psycho's!

Lisa
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: December 06, 2008, 05:31:30 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Iassen got f***ing subpoened as a witness for Casey's trial...

Lisa

I would think he's upset, because the trial will probably be broadcast.  At this point I think most of her x friends would like as little publicity as possible.  He also will probably loose a day of work, which is important to some people that actually have jobs.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: December 06, 2008, 05:42:46 PM »

Why has Cindy or George (or Lee for that matter) not had their face's on T.V. to deny the (public) allegations of Lee being the father of Caylee?  They have had plenty of opportunities!  They are quick to find a camera crew to spew nonsense (their spin on events) about everything else ... Why has this subject been avoided? ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #430 on: December 06, 2008, 05:44:36 PM »

was the way the chain was around her waist with the fabric of the nice pantsuit she was wearing.   

OMG, I LOVE the way that looks! It kinda rolls off your tongue, doesn't it??
THE CHAIN AROUND HER WAIST!

I can think of a better place for the chain, but that would just be...uh...mean.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #431 on: December 06, 2008, 05:49:49 PM »

Why has Cindy or George (or Lee for that matter) not had their face's on T.V. to deny the (public) allegations of Lee being the father of Caylee?  They have had plenty of opportunities!  They are quick to find a camera crew to spew nonsense (their spin on events) about everything else ... Why has this subject been avoided? ...

Maybe because it's not the point. Even if Lee is the father, how does that fit in with Caylee's death? It's not the motive for the murder, nor does it really explain anything about the case except for Lee's own reluctance to give DNA.

(Personally I think he IS the father, btw. But I can see why the family would just ignore the allegations even if he weren't.)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: December 06, 2008, 05:49:50 PM »

mytime !!!   sup??     

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: December 06, 2008, 06:01:50 PM »

Maybe because it's not the point. Even if Lee is the father, how does that fit in with Caylee's death? It's not the motive for the murder, nor does it really explain anything about the case except for Lee's own reluctance to give DNA.

(Personally I think he IS the father, btw. But I can see why the family would just ignore the allegations even if he weren't.)

What my point is ... they were quick to run in front of a camera to spew excuses for other things that were NOT the point as well ... to shed a favorable light on their dysfunctional family ... I am just wondering why not defend these allegations .... as they have been by far the most damning ...

And I don't know ... BUT ... IF Lee were the father ... That to me would give a huge motive for Caylee's death!  IMO .... "Maybe I am a "spiteful bit**" - CA

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: December 06, 2008, 06:06:00 PM »

Slow news days always seem to bring up this subject. Even though I hate to speculate I find myself doing it at times like this. It does seem to be a subject ALL the Anthonys avoid. Most of the mainstream media try to write it off as probably just another one of Casey's lies or wild speculation by bloggers. For me, if LA or GA was the father, it would explain alot of the strange behavior of this family and the covering up they are all guilty of. Only time will tell and if this case gets to trial we may finally get an answer.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: December 06, 2008, 06:12:29 PM »

Slow news days always seem to bring up this subject. Even though I hate to speculate I find myself doing it at times like this. It does seem to be a subject ALL the Anthonys avoid. Most of the mainstream media try to write it off as probably just another one of Casey's lies or wild speculation by bloggers. For me, if LA or GA was the father, it would explain alot of the strange behavior of this family and the covering up they are all guilty of. Only time will tell and if this case gets to trial we may finally get an answer.

Yeah, actually I was sitting here going thru old video feeds of Cindy "defending" this and "making excuses" for that ... I came to realize that this was about the only subject (that I can think of) that they have not defended ... She was quick to make a statement about the hairbrush ... about the hacked email account ... most recently ... but this seems to be the one subject that seems to have not been aggressively defended ...

Maybe b/c the other "things" were covered by the media and the paternity issue (other than LP's speculations) was not ...

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: December 06, 2008, 06:16:30 PM »

Yeah, actually I was sitting here going thru old video feeds of Cindy "defending" this and "making excuses" for that ... I came to realize that this was about the only subject (that I can think of) that they have not defended ... She was quick to make a statement about the hairbrush ... about the hacked email account ... most recently ... but this seems to be the one subject that seems to have not been aggressively defended ...

Maybe b/c the other "things" were covered by the media and the paternity issue (other than LP's speculations) was not ...

The media is afraid to touch this idea with a 10 foot pole. Can't say I blame them as it could open up a can of worms if unfounded. I wonder how LP can get away with his statements. He sure doesn't pull any punches regarding anything negative he has to say about those appalling people.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: December 06, 2008, 06:23:48 PM »

yeah, the july 25th 9:am visit part 1. cindy says they forgive her for anything kc has said & the kc says "don't worry, i haven't said anything" just seems strange, i would think they would want her to talk to a dr. if it would help, but i guess not.

This, I believe was when the volume was messed up, and Casey said, "Don't worry, I didn't say anything," meaning you (Cindy) did not miss anything I said because I didn't say anything. I watched it a couple of times and that is what I got out of it.

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #438 on: December 06, 2008, 06:34:35 PM »

"Rum and Monkey's" generator says I'm Chandelier Bustierre   

Hey.. somebody wake Shoperoo up. It's not good to sleep that long.     

That's a cute name.  I didn't know which link to choose so I stayed with a tame one going for a totally gay name .  Yes, my hubs of 32 years will confirm that I am 100% straight but thought this one was safe.  Indeed it was.  Of all the names I could have generated, I came up with
"SPARKLE CARDBOARD"  

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: December 06, 2008, 06:48:38 PM »

This, I believe was when the volume was messed up, and Casey said, "Don't worry, I didn't say anything," meaning you (Cindy) did not miss anything I said because I didn't say anything. I watched it a couple of times and that is what I got out of it.

[/quote]

Hi Brandi! Another kind monkey said I should ask you if you would be able to sparkle me up? I decorated my monkey avatar for christmas, but I don't know how to make him sparkly! Maybe the holly or the letters? If you are able and have time, if you could, please give him some sparkles. If not, that's ok! In in either way, thank you!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.