April 18, 2024, 06:49:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 279878 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: December 06, 2008, 06:53:52 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

I guess we know who one of the new witnesses for the prosecution is:

Iassen got f-ing subpoened as a witness for Casey's trial...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=17836384

Why be pissed off about it?  Do these people (Lake Vaj friends) really believe she is innocent?

Lisa

Should it be that much of a surprise to him? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: December 06, 2008, 06:56:21 PM »

"Rum and Monkey's" generator says I'm Chandelier Bustierre   

Hey.. somebody wake Shoperoo up. It's not good to sleep that long.     

That's a cute name.  I didn't know which link to choose so I stayed with a tame one going for a totally gay name .  Yes, my hubs of 32 years will confirm that I am 100% straight but thought this one was safe.  Indeed it was.  Of all the names I could have generated, I came up with
"SPARKLE CARDBOARD"  

PJ flower

well it could have been much worse! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #442 on: December 06, 2008, 07:09:34 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=17836384

Why be pissed off about it?  Do these people (Lake Vaj friends) really believe she is innocent?

Lisa

Hi AM, when I was reading the last documents, IIRC, Casey and this guy had IM conversation and I think he was going on how he wished he was in a relationship and she was telling him Tony may go back to NY in a year and she may want to hook up with him (Iassen) if Tony leaves. And Iassen asked her if she ever liked him, etc. I think that was the jist of the conversation. Does anyone else remember that? It was in the last 700 pages of docs.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #443 on: December 06, 2008, 07:11:46 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Lisa

Hi AM, when I was reading the last documents, IIRC, Casey and this guy had IM conversation and I think he was going on how he wished he was in a relationship and she was telling him Tony may go back to NY in a year and she may want to hook up with him (Iassen) if Tony leaves. And Iassen asked her if she ever liked him, etc. I think that was the jist of the conversation. Does anyone else remember that? It was in the last 700 pages of docs.
Yes, I remember reading that. Wasn't he feeling rather sorry for himself?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: December 06, 2008, 07:12:45 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Lisa

Sorry, I forgot to add that he probably liked her the way I read their conversation, so he that's why he is pissed. Does that make sense?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: December 06, 2008, 07:14:01 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Lisa

Yes and they were talking about Brandon and Leija getting engaged and he was down because he didn't have a gf.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: December 06, 2008, 07:20:44 PM »

This, I believe was when the volume was messed up, and Casey said, "Don't worry, I didn't say anything," meaning you (Cindy) did not miss anything I said because I didn't say anything. I watched it a couple of times and that is what I got out of it.

Hi Brandi! Another kind monkey said I should ask you if you would be able to sparkle me up? I decorated my monkey avatar for christmas, but I don't know how to make him sparkly! Maybe the holly or the letters? If you are able and have time, if you could, please give him some sparkles. If not, that's ok! In in either way, thank you!

[/quote]

hey there Wink

I'll see what I can do for you.

ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #447 on: December 06, 2008, 07:21:15 PM »

well he must be a fast worker. He is in love, married, waiting on a baby.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #448 on: December 06, 2008, 07:21:47 PM »

I am felling sick after read this.....I do not understand how a person can do something like that

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1084972/Treated-like-dog-used-punchbag-The-life-death-baby-boy-called-Smiley.html

That is just too disturbing. They tortured that child and nothing was done until he was dead!
Next up, prison and then parole, bet ya.

There is a case very similar to this right now, in a town about 20 miles from us... a young couple, both 18, beat a 13-month old child to death with a hammer. They said they were trying to do an exorcism on the baby. The young man was not the baby's father and they have different last names, so I assume they were not married. This happened earlier this week, and it made me ill. Every officer who went to that crime scene was physically ill... one with 30 years experience in law enforcement said this was the absolute worse crime he had ever seen in his career. What is wrong with these young people today??

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #449 on: December 06, 2008, 07:24:00 PM »

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: December 06, 2008, 07:32:14 PM »

This, I believe was when the volume was messed up, and Casey said, "Don't worry, I didn't say anything," meaning you (Cindy) did not miss anything I said because I didn't say anything. I watched it a couple of times and that is what I got out of it.

Hi Brandi! Another kind monkey said I should ask you if you would be able to sparkle me up? I decorated my monkey avatar for christmas, but I don't know how to make him sparkly! Maybe the holly or the letters? If you are able and have time, if you could, please give him some sparkles. If not, that's ok! In in either way, thank you!

hey there Wink

QuietMonkey:
I just added a lil sparkle to the holly and the words you made. (And fixed the frame a little.) Hope you like Wink

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: December 06, 2008, 07:32:43 PM »

Dolce...I left you a message in musings. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: December 06, 2008, 07:41:02 PM »

I am felling sick after read this.....I do not understand how a person can do something like that

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1084972/Treated-like-dog-used-punchbag-The-life-death-baby-boy-called-Smiley.html

That is just too disturbing. They tortured that child and nothing was done until he was dead!

There is a case very similar to this right now, in a town about 20 miles from us... a young couple, both 18, beat a 13-month old child to death with a hammer. They said they were trying to do an exorcism on the baby. The young man was not the baby's father and they have different last names, so I assume they were not married. This happened earlier this week, and it made me ill. Every officer who went to that crime scene was physically ill... one with 30 years experience in law enforcement said this was the absolute worse crime he had ever seen in his career. What is wrong with these young people today??

I read about the hammer murder too. They told several lies to LE just like someone else we know. Not sure what is going on with all the child murders. Not to mention hearing about more and more adult women murdered and going missing. It can't be just due to having a larger population. You think you've heard the worst, than another one is done away with in a new gruesome manner.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #453 on: December 06, 2008, 07:44:00 PM »

where is everyone? Christmas Shopping? I need to nap I stayed up all night again LOL
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #454 on: December 06, 2008, 07:46:44 PM »

I would say Christmas shopping.  Also, those job related Christmas parties will be starting up soon.  Uh oh, we may have an influx of drunken monkeys later on.  Could be fun!   

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #455 on: December 06, 2008, 07:47:23 PM »

I spoke a few  minutes with him this morning and it was really strange, cause all he would say was, its  the best way to play it............
Wow!  He is a nicer person than I!  I would be even more furious than I currently am at the whole thing, given that he has worked his fingers to the bone on this case just as all the other OCSO's have in trying to get this case wrapped up. 
I have to trust that the SA and LE know what they are doing, but still wow!
WOW,  is right....but all I can say is maybe they do know what will stick and what wont,  I have to remember to ask him how do they come about whether to take the dp off the table, I mean who's decision is this, do they all get a say in it or just how does it come about!!  I was really mad and he was like ........its the best thing!!!!

It's the state's attorney who makes that decision, but he/she does work with the investigating officers on the case... if it's like our DA's here. The investigating team really has no input on whether or not to go for the DP... all they can do is present what evidence they have to the SA and let them decide what to do. However, the prosecutors do run it by the judge and sometimes the judge has a lot of impact on what will or will not hold up in court. You would be surprised at the machinations that go on between them all prior to the actual trial. And sometimes it sounds a little too much like politics... people actually do or do not get reelected depending on the outcome of a trial. Sad, but true.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: December 06, 2008, 07:50:25 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Lisa

Sorry, I forgot to add that he probably liked her the way I read their conversation, so he that's why he is pissed. Does that make sense?

Yeah, I remember that well. He kept saying that he was unlucky at love, etc. That he was bad news to women. And Casey kept saying he was GREAT.

She was playing lots of men at the same time, it appears.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: December 06, 2008, 07:52:06 PM »

I would say Christmas shopping.  Also, those job related Christmas parties will be starting up soon.  Uh oh, we may have an influx of drunken monkeys later on.  Could be fun!   

Oh yes,shopping,football,etc. We are having Christmas on the lake tonight.All the boats are passing by as I type.Oh and if Casey wasn't a murdering Beyotch she could be enjoying all the holiday fun.BBl,gotta go check it out.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #458 on: December 06, 2008, 07:56:14 PM »

I read about the hammer murder too. They told several lies to LE just like someone else we know. Not sure what is going on with all the child murders. Not to mention hearing about more and more adult women murdered and going missing. It can't be just due to having a larger population. You think you've heard the worst, than another one is done away with in a new gruesome manner.

Yes... they did, and none of them made any sense. What was so strange was, the young woman had graduated from h/s last May, and was said to be a normal, very intelligent student. BUT this guy was already on parole for a sexual offense, never registered as a sex offender and violated his parole by moving 30+ miles from where he was released without permission. I believe the paper says he actually did most of the beating... she sat there and watched. It was horrific... and the baby was a beautiful little girl! They could have given it up for adoption, anything... I wonder what the grandparents think of this... or the baby's bio dad, if he knows. Evil is running rampant these days.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: December 06, 2008, 07:59:08 PM »

hey there Wink

QuietMonkey:
I just added a lil sparkle to the holly and the words you made. (And fixed the frame a little.) Hope you like Wink

Awww....Thanks so much Brandi!! You are an awesome monkey!

Going to put my now sparkly avatar on! Thanks Again!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.