March 28, 2024, 07:49:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 279054 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: December 06, 2008, 08:54:12 PM »

This, I believe was when the volume was messed up, and Casey said, "Don't worry, I didn't say anything," meaning you (Cindy) did not miss anything I said because I didn't say anything. I watched it a couple of times and that is what I got out of it.

Hi Brandi! Another kind monkey said I should ask you if you would be able to sparkle me up? I decorated my monkey avatar for christmas, but I don't know how to make him sparkly! Maybe the holly or the letters? If you are able and have time, if you could, please give him some sparkles. If not, that's ok! In in either way, thank you!

hey there Wink

I'll see what I can do for you.

QuietMonkey:
I just added a lil sparkle to the holly and the words you made. (And fixed the frame a little.) Hope you like Wink

Hey Brandi

Could you add some sparkle to my tree. you do gr8 work.

Thanks

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: December 06, 2008, 08:54:51 PM »

Evil is running rampant, also with defenseless animals, which makes me ill. I try to stay away from some of these stories, I just can't read about some of these horrific acts.

I can't either, No rose! Satan is alive & well in this world! I'm sure there will be parts of Casey's trial that will make us all sick; especially if the prosecution knows exactly how Caylee died.   

Same here! When all that footage of Michael Vick's property with the dogs was aired, I had to look away every single time!

Monkey thinks he is a gingerbread man!  LOL

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: December 06, 2008, 08:57:50 PM »

I'll try, jersey!

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: December 06, 2008, 09:05:25 PM »

I would think that without a body to test for chloroform poisoning or without someone testifying that KC was drugging Caylee, that this is going to be difficult.  It is all conjecture, isn't it?

Even tho Cin-Sin deliberately gave them the wrong hairbrush, I'm betting some of Caylee's hair was in it. And, I'm hoping that hair was tested for drugs. That can be the basis for the "premeditation"... which can be used to prop up Dumbo's (hey, the Ants are a circus family!) test messages.... which can be tied to her evenings out, without needing a sitter cos Caylee would sleep thru anything, according to Amy(?).

I know, it's a skinny thread, but someone in the SA's office can embroider it up real good!

I wonder of they did tests on Casey's hair for drugs from the hair from that brush.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: December 06, 2008, 09:07:36 PM »

Welcome new monkeys

I just realized KC was born on my birthday. if that was a birthday present I should get to return her back to China or somewhere and save the taxpayers some money 

I don't think Cindy gave a hairbrush that had even one Caylee hair. For some reason I'm thinking everything was carefully cleaned before it was handed over due to the way the evidence was collected but as Casey is aware from watching ole Grissom on CSI folks aren't nearly as smart about evidence clean up as they think. I hope there was a record of Caylee's DNA from the Jessie Grund "tag your the daddy today" test.

Garden Gnome I don't know if you are still here but you posted a day or so ago about if you were Jessie you would search his place for something KC had planted. I so agree with your thinking. She set Jessie up in her parent's minds to take the blame ( Zanny was shoot from the hip in the instant to Cindy's "Who took her") I believe she took a shower over there and washed decomp down his shower and had something in the bag that she washed decomp down his bathroom sink. I am almost certain of that much. Some folks are suspicious of Jessie because of his actions after but I'm not. He bought the kidnap story and went to help. I may be wrong he may turn out to have helped her but I doubt it. I don't think she would have trusted anyone to help her except way later if even then

I think you are so right about the shower.  I think he may know something because of the odd way he volunteered the info about her keeping the door open.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #485 on: December 06, 2008, 09:07:47 PM »

does anyone remember,use cause i could be wrong but in one of the visits with cindy & george. kc said she was just with the dr. & then she said to cindy real quick-"don't worry, i didn't tell anything" this visit was different than the other when they were talking about could she "open up" to the dr. it was at the very beginning of the visit. maybe i heard wrong, so i will go back & listen again.
IMO, its just another one of Caseys preempted strikes. If you know what I mean..

From Day One..
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #486 on: December 06, 2008, 09:10:52 PM »

I don't understand why Lake Vaj would be so upset.  If I had information that could help put away a child killer, I'd run to testify.

Wasn't this the guy who was supposedly leaving the country for a new job/business ?
or am I confusing him with someone else? 
I thought this was the guy leaving for a new job, overseas. Could be why he is upset.

Perhaps he doesn't want Casey put away...I've never read his myspace or heard any opinion from him either way...
At least he can catch the cheap airfares after the holiday season 

I think he just doesn't want to be bothered.  He may have to talk about his private life and parties in court.  It will all become public knowledge.  If they used any drugs, etc etc.  If Caylee was ever in the house while they were partying, etc. 

Good evening, Monkeys!!

Klaas, I think you're right.  You would think one of her friends would try to visit her in jail and try to talk her into telling the truth.  Or go ahead and rat her out so that they would not have to testify to all they've done.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: December 06, 2008, 09:11:06 PM »

I'll try, jersey!

Delivery ready, Jerseygirl ..oops jeryseygirl (is that how to spell your screen name?)

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #488 on: December 06, 2008, 09:12:15 PM »

well he must be a fast worker. He is in love, married, waiting on a baby.

Yoweee!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: December 06, 2008, 09:13:09 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

I guess we know who one of the new witnesses for the prosecution is:

Iassen got f-ing subpoened as a witness for Casey's trial...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=17836384

Why be pissed off about it?  Do these people (Lake Vaj friends) really believe she is innocent?

Lisa

Should it be that much of a surprise to him? 
Hi AM, when I was reading the last documents, IIRC, Casey and this guy had IM conversation and I think he was going on how he wished he was in a relationship and she was telling him Tony may go back to NY in a year and she may want to hook up with him (Iassen) if Tony leaves. And Iassen asked her if she ever liked him, etc. I think that was the jist of the conversation. Does anyone else remember that? It was in the last 700 pages of docs.
Sorry, I forgot to add that he probably liked her the way I read their conversation, so he that's why he is pissed. Does that make sense?

Yeah, I remember that well. He kept saying that he was unlucky at love, etc. That he was bad news to women. And Casey kept saying he was GREAT.

She was playing lots of men at the same time, it appears.

It appears casey has no feelings towards anyone except for herself- A user for ones means
I dont think she is capable of loving anyone.
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #490 on: December 06, 2008, 09:13:38 PM »

Yoweee!!

Sorry I missed it.  Who is?
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #491 on: December 06, 2008, 09:14:44 PM »

Evil is running rampant, also with defenseless animals, which makes me ill. I try to stay away from some of these stories, I just can't read about some of these horrific acts.

I can't either, No rose! Satan is alive & well in this world! I'm sure there will be parts of Casey's trial that will make us all sick; especially if the prosecution knows exactly how Caylee died.   

Same here! When all that footage of Michael Vick's property with the dogs was aired, I had to look away every single time!

Monkey thinks he is a gingerbread man!  LOL

When I went to Atlanta last month, I went to the Saints/Falcons game and I could not believe the number of Vick jerseys I saw in the stands.  I was so disappointed in people.  Good athlete or not, he's an A-HOLE!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: December 06, 2008, 09:17:11 PM »

I'll try, jersey!

Delivery ready, Jerseygirl ..oops jeryseygirl (is that how to spell your screen name?)

OMG I love it- I tried for 3 days now to add sparkle  . Thank You
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: December 06, 2008, 09:18:27 PM »

Our granddaughters are here, we're watching Charlie Brown & the Grinch!
Goodnight all!!   

oh 'Nite Monken. I love Charlie Brown and the Grinch too.have fun! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: December 06, 2008, 09:21:53 PM »

I'll try, jersey!

That is awesome.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: December 06, 2008, 09:24:09 PM »

I'll try, jersey!

Hey Brandi,

I wanted my screen name to be Jerseygirl but I spelled it wrong LOL when i registered.

I am from New Jersey..
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #496 on: December 06, 2008, 09:27:08 PM »

I don't understand why Lake Vaj would be so upset.  If I had information that could help put away a child killer, I'd run to testify.

Wasn't this the guy who was supposedly leaving the country for a new job/business ?
or am I confusing him with someone else? 
I thought this was the guy leaving for a new job, overseas. Could be why he is upset.

Perhaps he doesn't want Casey put away...I've never read his myspace or heard any opinion from him either way...
At least he can catch the cheap airfares after the holiday season 

I think he just doesn't want to be bothered.  He may have to talk about his private life and parties in court.  It will all become public knowledge.  If they used any drugs, etc etc.  If Caylee was ever in the house while they were partying, etc. 

I'm sure you're right...I think all of these kids are as shocked as the rest of the world by what one of their party companions has done and would like to put as much distance as possible between their party lives and the media/LE...

Was Lake Vaj ever interviewed by LE and were the transcripts ever released?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: December 06, 2008, 09:28:02 PM »

Watched the NG rerun and there was GA bigger than life talking about how he believes Caylee is alive. He is saying this on local Orlando tv right after we watched the FBI interview of GA having to throw up when asked about the odor in the trunk.  These people, every last one of them, have no shame or love for that lost baby. To not bring her home to rest is just plain evil. They make me sick!!
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #498 on: December 06, 2008, 09:32:34 PM »

Yoweee!!

Sorry I missed it.  Who is?

Me again. Sorry to quote myself, but who is in love, married with a baby on the way? Thanks!!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #499 on: December 06, 2008, 09:35:05 PM »

Good evening, Monkeys!!

Klaas, I think you're right.  You would think one of her friends would try to visit her in jail and try to talk her into telling the truth.  Or go ahead and rat her out so that they would not have to testify to all they've done.

I don't think they have anything to rat her out with...as far as her "friends" go, I don't think they had any reason to believe any different than what KC told them... and the partying that she did was probably equal to every one of the group.. to tell about any drugs would also implicate themselves

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.