April 26, 2024, 05:52:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 280390 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #680 on: December 07, 2008, 09:40:59 AM »

yikes, where is my head this morning, I meant that Orlando is about 112 feet in elevation..
sorry monkeys , my bad   ,,

+ 172 ft for Space Mountain = 284 ft ...hehe 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #681 on: December 07, 2008, 09:41:44 AM »

About those Lee txt msgs. Could it be a violation on JB's part to be doing that? also, could it be that LE can get a warrant for the notes/letters?

JMO but if there is any justice in this world,since JB has been sneaking letters/notes in,could be sneaking other things in, they will start searching him and his belongings before he gets to see her.. Good ole strip/cavity search may do JB some good..maybe they can pull his head out for him. just sayin...

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #682 on: December 07, 2008, 09:43:16 AM »

hardee har har, hm, last time I was on space mountain, I could see Mexico !!
Of course, that Mexico was at Epcot Center...smiles, mio

oooohhhh...don't get me going ..Disney is my favorite place in the whole world... We are coming down there next May...I haven't told my family yet just in case something goes wrong.. of course I'm only going to make the kids happy 

disney world is a great place for the money. I worked there for many years as a marine boat pilot.. I taught people how to pilot the ferry boats, launches and paddle wheel boats there.
I am still saving a few tickets for when the attendence is lower..
mio
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: December 07, 2008, 09:44:16 AM »

About those Lee txt msgs. Could it be a violation on JB's part to be doing that? also, could it be that LE can get a warrant for the notes/letters?

JMO but if there is any justice in this world,since JB has been sneaking letters/notes in,could be sneaking other things in, they will start searching him and his belongings before he gets to see her.. Good ole strip/cavity search may do JB some good..maybe they can pull his head out for him.again,that is if there is any justice in this world. just sayin...

Had to fix something there Wink

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #684 on: December 07, 2008, 09:46:59 AM »

yikes, where is my head this morning, I meant that Orlando is about 112 feet in elevation..

that's the " E " ticket ride for sure !! 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: December 07, 2008, 09:52:09 AM »

JMO but if there is any justice in this world,since JB has been sneaking letters/notes in,could be sneaking other things in, they will start searching him and his belongings before he gets to see her.. Good ole strip/cavity search may do JB some good..maybe they can pull his head out for him.again,that is if there is any justice in this world. just sayin...

Aren't the visits monitored in some way ? Video but no sound ? I still don't see why a lawyer would need to bring his laptop in for meetings....makes no sence to me..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: December 07, 2008, 09:53:52 AM »

I love Disney & Epcot! We went several times when my daughter was young. We haven't
been in a long time now. Hope to take our granddaughters this summer after my hubby passes his State board!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: December 07, 2008, 09:56:21 AM »

Aren't the visits monitored in some way ? Video but no sound ? I still don't see why a lawyer would need to bring his laptop in for meetings....makes no sence to me..

My guess would be so she can read e-mails and send them so they can be deleted right after the fact..no proof... no evidence..is that not CA favorite line??? maybe LE needs to have him disbarred and get a warrant for his computers...JMO

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: December 07, 2008, 09:58:15 AM »

hardee har har, hm, last time I was on space mountain, I could see Mexico !!
Of course, that Mexico was at Epcot Center...smiles, mio

oooohhhh...don't get me going ..Disney is my favorite place in the whole world... We are coming down there next May...I haven't told my family yet just in case something goes wrong.. of course I'm only going to make the kids happy 

disney world is a great place for the money. I worked there for many years as a marine boat pilot.. I taught people how to pilot the ferry boats, launches and paddle wheel boats there.
I am still saving a few tickets for when the attendance is lower..
mio

What a great job to have..We always come down in May or October because of the attendance level...we did it once in August and ended up just hanging around the pool at the resort...lines were wayy to long

LOL..there was a place by the pool for drinks called..... "The Banana Cabana" it will have a whole new meaning now that I'm a Monkey! 

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #689 on: December 07, 2008, 10:01:43 AM »

I love Disney & Epcot! We went several times when my daughter was young. We haven't
been in a long time now. Hope to take our granddaughters this summer after my hubby passes his State board!   

I enjoy Epcot the most, but, I do not miss being around a hundred thousand folks in a day, every day. Funny, as a kid, I hunted and fished on the land where disney now sits.  IT surely changed Orlando's energy and look, the day disney decided to quietly buy up all that land.  I hope your trip here will be a good one.  mio
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #690 on: December 07, 2008, 10:03:43 AM »

Certain Non-Profit Organization Volunteers Attack Me Personally and Publicly

http://teamcaylee.yuku.com/topic/89/t/JOSEPH-JORDAN-INDEPENDENT-BLOGGER-EVIDENCE-REVEALER-FOX-NEWS.html
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #691 on: December 07, 2008, 10:13:07 AM »

LOL..there was a place by the pool for drinks called..... "The Banana Cabana" it will have a whole new meaning now that I'm a Monkey!   

Yes, it was a cool job, I loved the boats  and the people I got to meet. Like lots of celebrities, and  musicians.  I once drove J Bradey around the lake there in one of the Cruiser boats, after he had been shot. I felt sorry for him, as no news people were following him then, only a nurse, as he sat in the wheelchair.  And, if I wanted overtime, I drove limo's there for visiting entertainers.  Disney is quite the place for sure.    mio

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: December 07, 2008, 10:23:26 AM »

Hi Monken and Sea Searcher...I would be happy to send some snowballs your way!     Personally, I'm hoping to string Christmas lights on either a palm tree or a cactus sometime in the next two years....I've had 49 years of white Christmas and.... it's overrated!
Little Monken...the snow is so deep here, it would be up to the buttons on your little overalls! 

What state do you live in? One of my best friends lives in Wyoming & they have snow all winter! It's no biggy for them either. Here in MS. we don't get to see it that often, plus people like to get out & sight see & don't have a clue how to drive in it! My Dad always thought that was so funny(he was born & raised in Michigan)& just cruised right past everyone! He could drive like no one else in the ice & snow! I miss him so 

I'm in northeastern Ohio....we've had snow on the ground since 11/18...it will stay that way until April.  I'm sure your Dad was a pro driving on snow and ice...Michigan gets it worse than we do!  My Dad was originally from Arkansas, but he became a pro at handling Ohio winters...and I'm with you...I miss my Dad too  (((hugging Monken)))
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: December 07, 2008, 10:24:49 AM »

http://teamcaylee.yuku.com/topic/89/t/JOSEPH-JORDAN-INDEPENDENT-BLOGGER-EVIDENCE-REVEALER-FOX-NEWS.html

JJ - are these KidFinder's people?   
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: December 07, 2008, 10:28:02 AM »

Good Morning Joseph... good to see you're still involved with this case. Are there still searches going on now? Everything went quiet after LP left...can you give any updates?

Also, are you going to be at the trial once it starts?

TIA

atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #695 on: December 07, 2008, 10:33:19 AM »

Good morning monkeys,
Just seeing what is going on in the cage this morning.  I personally have a lot of shopping to do today. The little ones are expecting presents for some reason...

traci
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #696 on: December 07, 2008, 10:36:55 AM »

We are still searching specific leads.  That is as much as I can say.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #697 on: December 07, 2008, 10:40:16 AM »

This link totally confused me. I guess I will go back and read again.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: December 07, 2008, 10:40:56 AM »

Hi Monken and Sea Searcher...I would be happy to send some snowballs your way!     Personally, I'm hoping to string Christmas lights on either a palm tree or a cactus sometime in the next two years....I've had 49 years of white Christmas and.... it's overrated!
Little Monken...the snow is so deep here, it would be up to the buttons on your little overalls! 

What state do you live in? One of my best friends lives in Wyoming & they have snow all winter! It's no biggy for them either. Here in MS. we don't get to see it that often, plus people like to get out & sight see & don't have a clue how to drive in it! My Dad always thought that was so funny(he was born & raised in Michigan)& just cruised right past everyone! He could drive like no one else in the ice & snow! I miss him so 

I'm in northeastern Ohio....we've had snow on the ground since 11/18...it will stay that way until April.  I'm sure your Dad was a pro driving on snow and ice...Michigan gets it worse than we do!  My Dad was originally from Arkansas, but he became a pro at handling Ohio winters...and I'm with you...I miss my Dad too  (((hugging Monken)))

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: December 07, 2008, 10:41:28 AM »

Hi Monkeys!

Newbie here that has been reading SM for a couple of months.     I finally decided to join.  You guys are very informative - but you make me laugh at times, too!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.