April 23, 2024, 02:29:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 280149 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: December 07, 2008, 12:02:29 PM »

About those Lee txt msgs. Could it be a violation on JB's part to be doing that? also, could it be that LE can get a warrant for the notes/letters?

JMO but if there is any justice in this world,since JB has been sneaking letters/notes in,could be sneaking other things in, they will start searching him and his belongings before he gets to see her.. Good ole strip/cavity search may do JB some good..maybe they can pull his head out for him. just sayin...

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #761 on: December 07, 2008, 12:04:16 PM »

Certain Non-Profit Organization Volunteers Attack Me Personally and Publicly

http://teamcaylee.yuku.com/topic/89/t/JOSEPH-JORDAN-INDEPENDENT-BLOGGER-EVIDENCE-REVEALER-FOX-NEWS.html

Hey Joe ... I have asked HH several times for clarification on the May 14, 15, & 16 computer chloroform search dates according to her "source" vs the March dates in the doc dump (as you and I have alread discussed) ....

Also I have asked her to confirm Caylee being in the trunk for 11 days (as her source stated as well) ... which we know would make a difference on concentration of the search area as I have explained to her .... all to no avail ... sorry ... I tried ... do you want me to continue to try to get this info?

Invision,

I would forward all of her posts and have Red forward her IP Address to Sgt. Allen.  If there is a law enforcement source speaking to her, Sgt. Allen would definetely want to know about it.  Getting this information to him is of the essence if in fact she really has a source... my guess is she doesn't. 

Joe
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: December 07, 2008, 12:08:40 PM »

Certain Non-Profit Organization Volunteers Attack Me Personally and Publicly

http://teamcaylee.yuku.com/topic/89/t/JOSEPH-JORDAN-INDEPENDENT-BLOGGER-EVIDENCE-REVEALER-FOX-NEWS.html

Hey Joe ... I have asked HH several times for clarification on the May 14, 15, & 16 computer chloroform search dates according to her "source" vs the March dates in the doc dump (as you and I have alread discussed) ....

Also I have asked her to confirm Caylee being in the trunk for 11 days (as her source stated as well) ... which we know would make a difference on concentration of the search area as I have explained to her .... all to no avail ... sorry ... I tried ... do you want me to continue to try to get this info?

Invision,

I would forward all of her posts and have Red forward her IP Address to Sgt. Allen.  If there is a law enforcement source speaking to her, Sgt. Allen would definetely want to know about it.  Getting this information to him is of the essence if in fact she really has a source... my guess is she doesn't. 

Joe

Shoot me an email w/Sgt Allens email addy ... and I will see Red gets it ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #763 on: December 07, 2008, 12:12:11 PM »

Bearly !!! 

Good Morning !!!!

One more post to 1000, SS!  Good morning!

Hi Bearly...I've missed you..what happens when I reach 1000? Do I get a new hat 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: December 07, 2008, 12:17:05 PM »

Hey Joe

Hmmmm.....interesting that a child advocate is out finding stuff that bloggers have coincidentally found near Blanchard and Econ.�

The items�coincidentially happen to match stuff known to belong to Casey and Caylee, along with some gas cans. I wonder if he found the Disney dress too?

Seeings how the items weren't turned over to the defense, I guess we get to chalk it all up to BULLSHIT!!

That statement right there say's it all ... as you would have NO way of getting any of Casey or Caylee's items ... You must have REALLY found stuff crucial to the case!  Good For YOU! 

As for the dress ... we know what "group" planted that ... and you have nothing to do w/them!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: December 07, 2008, 12:20:55 PM »

hardee har har, hm, last time I was on space mountain, I could see Mexico !!
Of course, that Mexico was at Epcot Center...smiles, mio

oooohhhh...don't get me going ..Disney is my favorite place in the whole world... We are coming down there next May...I haven't told my family yet just in case something goes wrong.. of course I'm only going to make the kids happy 

OOOH!  Monkey field trip in May!!!

I'll meet you at the Banana Cabana! 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #766 on: December 07, 2008, 12:34:27 PM »

The only reason Cindy and George are going on L King show Wed, is to spin nonsense, because the next day is the pre-trial hearing.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #767 on: December 07, 2008, 12:35:33 PM »

The only reason Cindy and George are going on L King show Wed, is to spin nonsense, because the next day is the pre-trial hearing.

B I N G O

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: December 07, 2008, 12:38:09 PM »

B I N G O

Strange how these things seem to coincide...I wonder if we are about the get another document release 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: December 07, 2008, 12:40:50 PM »

The worst part is nobody will ask the Anthony's tough questions, because I'm sure that is part of their agreement to go on Larry King. I wonder if LK pays for interviews?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: December 07, 2008, 12:42:54 PM »

B I N G O

Strange how these things seem to coincide...I wonder if we are about the get another document release 

Maybe so!   I'd like to see what Annie has to say - if LE questioned her.   I thought it was interesting that CA was talking to Casey about Annie on the jail videos.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #771 on: December 07, 2008, 12:48:00 PM »

B I N G O

Maybe so!   I'd like to see what Annie has to say - if LE questioned her.   I thought it was interesting that CA was talking to Casey about Annie on the jail videos.

I think we are all waiting to see what ANNIE has to say.  Just to hinky that her interviews haven't been made public.   

BTW, has anyone found the newly updated witness list.  I've looked everywhere for it????

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: December 07, 2008, 12:51:45 PM »

B I N G O

Yes...she seems to be the mysterious one we've heard so little about..could be that she is the key that opens this case up... it's always the quiet ones you have to watch out for.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: December 07, 2008, 12:53:23 PM »

I have looked everywhere for the updated witness list also, maybe Monday they will release it.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: December 07, 2008, 12:53:57 PM »

B I N G O

I think we are all waiting to see what ANNIE has to say.  Just to hinky that her interviews haven't been made public.   

BTW, has anyone found the newly updated witness list.  I've looked everywhere for it????

I also wonder if the guy that is in the nasty picture with Casey ever came forward.  Or for that matter, if any of the people in those pics ever did.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: December 07, 2008, 12:56:44 PM »

The mystery to me is, how come only one pic surfaced? By now you would think those pics would be floating around all over the web.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #776 on: December 07, 2008, 01:02:35 PM »

Since there has been only one XXX pic, that gives credibility to the fact that it is a fraud, imo.  I admit though, it sure looks like her.

Guess that witness list didn't get released since no one has seen it 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: December 07, 2008, 01:02:57 PM »

B I N G O

The only thing I've seen was the news release...supposed to be photographers and Experts from the Body Farm & FBI testing...

Like most professions, the body farm experts may be specialized in certain kinds of foresic testing..as 1 guy for blood...1 for bone etc. once we learn the names and their particular expertise...we may have answers as to what they have for evidence (does that make sense? I wrote very quickly as I'm cooking lunch for my kids)

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: December 07, 2008, 01:08:23 PM »

The mystery to me is, how come only one pic surfaced? By now you would think those pics would be floating around all over the web.

Maybe not if someone is holding out for a fat paycheck because of them... or if the other photo's show the faces of those who took them...maybe they will surface once the trial is over...
I'm still not sure it's her tho.. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: December 07, 2008, 01:08:58 PM »

We are all anticipating Annie's testimony because nothing has been released from her. Watch, come trial it will be another witness who blows the roof off of the court room. But I can't wait to hear from Annie.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.