April 25, 2024, 03:45:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 280244 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #800 on: December 07, 2008, 01:39:54 PM »

Tune in for Coverage of the Case Against Casey Anthony on TruTV!

I've received word that Beth Karas will be on In Session on Monday, December 8 doing three one-hour specials on the case. They will be broadcast from 10-11, 12-1, and 2-3 ET. Beth will also be covering the hearing live on December 11.

Thanks for the info.I love Beth Karas.Pretrial December 11th?

Karma, is that for the checks or murder trial?
Good morning Blusey
If I'm not mistaken,I think the pretrial will first deal with the judge deciding if they will do the murder trial before the fraud trial or after the fraud trial.I hope he decides to do the fraud charges first,that way Casey will be on record for felony(?)and will make her murder charges work out worse for her.Hope I didn't confuse you,I'm still on my first coffee.

I sure hope they do the fraud trial first, cuz am thinking if they don't, they may not be able to even mention anything about it to the jury.  And that would really suk, cuz the fraud is one important element that the jury needs to know about.  IMO.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #801 on: December 07, 2008, 01:41:31 PM »

There's a picture of her already cropped. I think I have it.. just a sec..

(The top left photo is the picture in question.. the rest is just various pictures of Casey, cropped to show similarities or differences between her and the girl in the photo);
sorry it's so large.. 

I seen a side by side of the top left (one in question) with the bottom left.  The outfits look very similar.................
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #802 on: December 07, 2008, 01:43:23 PM »

And that sounds confusing   
I mean Casey could have hidden Caylee anywhere & that person(that owns the home) didn't even have to know. She is so good at manipulation & lies, alot of these people didn't know what hit them. They were stunned(alot of them) when this all came down.

Mornin' Monken 

Lee's Yard needs to be searched!...Great Gandma's yard needs to be searched!
Florida needs to be searched! ...dang it !

I agree!!      

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #803 on: December 07, 2008, 01:52:24 PM »

You are right. NYTimes had an article in 2007 about Paris Hilton getting out of jail and being on Larry King. A few excerpts:

"Instead, Mr. King will interview Ms. Hilton. A spokeswoman for his program, Bridget Leininger, said yesterday that no money had been paid for the interview. “Larry King never pays for interviews,” she said.

But Ms. Leininger said she was unsure whether the program was going to use any photos and whether any fee would be paid to Getty Images, a photo agency that had previously made a deal to acquire rights to the first pictures of Ms. Hilton home from jail. "

I guess we can count the pictures they use and just guess. The A's have made this case contantly on national TV and that is why a change of venue was never seeked for the trial. I have a cousin in Austin, TX who has heard of the case with their TV appearances. 

[/quote]

thanks cat............i think this is policy for most major media nowadays

they want to appear credible

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #804 on: December 07, 2008, 01:56:07 PM »

Hi Monken and Sea Searcher...I would be happy to send some snowballs your way!     Personally, I'm hoping to string Christmas lights on either a palm tree or a cactus sometime in the next two years....I've had 49 years of white Christmas and.... it's overrated!
Little Monken...the snow is so deep here, it would be up to the buttons on your little overalls! 

Ahhh yes, it's a bit overrated.  My doxie hates the snow.  Being two feet long and half a dog high, it's kind of hard for him to burrow thru the snow just to go potty.  We get to the door, he sticks his nose out and goes, 'uh... no', backs up and digs his feet into the carpet.  I do feel for the lil dude.  Must not be fun to go potty with his lil bits frozen. 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #805 on: December 07, 2008, 01:59:37 PM »

You are right. NYTimes had an article in 2007 about Paris Hilton getting out of jail and being on Larry King. A few excerpts:

"Instead, Mr. King will interview Ms. Hilton. A spokeswoman for his program, Bridget Leininger, said yesterday that no money had been paid for the interview. “Larry King never pays for interviews,” she said.

But Ms. Leininger said she was unsure whether the program was going to use any photos and whether any fee would be paid to Getty Images, a photo agency that had previously made a deal to acquire rights to the first pictures of Ms. Hilton home from jail. "

I guess we can count the pictures they use and just guess. The A's have made this case contantly on national TV and that is why a change of venue was never seeked for the trial. I have a cousin in Austin, TX who has heard of the case with their TV appearances. 

thanks cat............i think this is policy for most major media nowadays

they want to appear credible

[/quote]

I just hope they don't put any more pictures of other peoples children on the show..the A's are just asking for a good lawsuit....and should have gotten one by now.

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #806 on: December 07, 2008, 02:06:07 PM »

I just hope they don't put any more pictures of other peoples children on the show..the A's are just asking for a good lawsuit....and should have gotten one by now.

ITA SS, whoever the little mall girl belongs to should shut down their MySpace site for having that picture on there!!!  I'd be pizzed!!!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: December 07, 2008, 02:11:27 PM »

ITA SS, whoever the little mall girl belongs to should shut down their MySpace site for having that picture on there!!!  I'd be pizzed!!!

I hope they show that picture on LK - so maybe whoever she belongs to will come forward. 

Just a thought about that picture - is there any chance the picture was doctored to look like her?    Does anyone know if LE interview the person who took it - or are the A's keeping that info to themselves?    Have they given the tag number of the car to LE?
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: December 07, 2008, 02:13:28 PM »

Don't know who the mystery guest is going to be, but since it's a slow news day I will listen and see if there is any information of value revealed.

Caylee Anthony – Blogger News Radio 3PM CST Today (Sun Dec 7)Posted on December 7th, 2008 by Simon Barrett in Society and CultureRead 845 times.Just a quick reminder to all of you that are following the Caylee Anthony case, Blogger News Network will be sponsoring another radio show this afternoon at 3PM CST. There is no need to remember complicated URL’s to listen in, just go to our front page www.bloggernews.net and click on the Listen Live button on the right hand side of the page.

Todays show should be our best yet, in the studio will be Simon and Jan Barrett, joining us from the Pacific North West one of our active commenter’s Ms. Pickles.

The high spot of the show though is our special guest, a person who has had extensive contact with Cindy Anthony, originally one of Cindy’s staunchest supporters they have recently changed sides. Our guest will be explaining what happened. Earlier this week Jan and I had the opportunity to talk with our guest and if that conversation is anything to go by, this is going to be a radio show that you will not want to miss.

http://www.bloggernews.net/118903

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: December 07, 2008, 02:20:10 PM »

Don't know who the mystery guest is going to be, but since it's a slow news day I will listen and see if there is any information of value revealed.

Caylee Anthony – Blogger News Radio 3PM CST Today (Sun Dec 7)Posted on December 7th, 2008 by Simon Barrett in Society and CultureRead 845 times.Just a quick reminder to all of you that are following the Caylee Anthony case, Blogger News Network will be sponsoring another radio show this afternoon at 3PM CST. There is no need to remember complicated URL’s to listen in, just go to our front page www.bloggernews.net and click on the Listen Live button on the right hand side of the page.

Todays show should be our best yet, in the studio will be Simon and Jan Barrett, joining us from the Pacific North West one of our active commenter’s Ms. Pickles.

The high spot of the show though is our special guest, a person who has had extensive contact with Cindy Anthony, originally one of Cindy’s staunchest supporters they have recently changed sides. Our guest will be explaining what happened. Earlier this week Jan and I had the opportunity to talk with our guest and if that conversation is anything to go by, this is going to be a radio show that you will not want to miss.

Geee...I can't imagine who that will be 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #810 on: December 07, 2008, 02:21:38 PM »

I hope they show that picture on LK - so maybe whoever she belongs to will come forward. 

Just a thought about that picture - is there any chance the picture was doctored to look like her?    Does anyone know if LE interview the person who took it - or are the A's keeping that info to themselves?    Have they given the tag number of the car to LE?

I do too Sassy.  And I've heard speculation that the pic could be doctored.  Last I heard, LE wasn't investigating any more LIVE CAYLEE sightings.  Dunno about the tag info either.  I can see why LE doesn't want to keep up this charade with the A's.  All they are doing is trying to get LE to contradict themselves by chasing down leads while saying ITO Caylee is deceased..................
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #811 on: December 07, 2008, 02:23:25 PM »

Good Morning/Afternoon Monkeys
Welcome Sassy 

Wednesday, December 10, 2008 ~ 9p.m.(est)
George and Cindy Anthony are on Larry King Live

Friday, December 12, 2008
The Search for Caylee Continues: Dateline Report Airs

Also someone posted that Beth Karas would be doing a special a few days this week(on TRU TV)about this case but I couldn't find that info at their site.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #812 on: December 07, 2008, 02:24:13 PM »

Granny ?   
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #813 on: December 07, 2008, 02:25:39 PM »

Good Morning/Afternoon Monkeys
Welcome Sassy 

Wednesday, December 10, 2008 ~ 9p.m.(est)
George and Cindy Anthony are on Larry King Live

Friday, December 12, 2008
The Search for Caylee Continues: Dateline Report Airs

Also someone posted that Beth Karas would be doing a special a few days this week(on TRU TV)about this case but I couldn't find that info at their site.

Here it is.............

Another "must watch"
Tune in for Coverage of the Case Against Casey Anthony on TruTV!
I've received word that Beth Karas will be on In Session on Monday, December 8 doing three one-hour specials on the case. They will be broadcast from 10-11, 12-1, and 2-3 ET. Beth will also be covering the hearing live on December 11.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: December 07, 2008, 02:25:56 PM »

Granny ?   

Oh please, I hope NOT.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #815 on: December 07, 2008, 02:29:00 PM »

I just read where Princess from BH got hacked too!!  Hmmmm, that makes 3 related to this case who have made that accusation.   
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: December 07, 2008, 02:29:14 PM »

I don't think it needs to be...it wouldn't take long to go to a childrens playroom and find a child that resembles Caylee

This should be a criminal act in itself...obstruction? long overdue

I haven't heard anymore..but I doubt it...

O/T I just thought of something...we now have a sassy kitty and a saucy kitty...hope we don't have and catfights 

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #817 on: December 07, 2008, 02:29:32 PM »

Granny ?   

Oh please, I hope NOT.
my guess:  SK- From the daily B.S.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #818 on: December 07, 2008, 02:30:21 PM »

I guess C&G will be flying to NY this week for the show?    I bet Casey is jealous.

Larry King is in Atlanta............so I'd say Yes, they will be there in person, imo

Thanks for clarifying that for me.   For some reason, I thought he was in NY.

I remember watching LK interview the Ramseys........talk about Kid Gloves, oh brother

Oh yeah!  Larry is well-known for his 'soft touch'.  It's frustrating when we want the tough questions asked! 

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #819 on: December 07, 2008, 02:30:27 PM »

Oh please, I hope NOT.

LMBO N2WISHN........sorry, but that is who I think it is.

Don't think its LP, because he never really was a "Cindy" supporter
sounds like Granny to me   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.