April 25, 2024, 11:38:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 280356 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #820 on: December 07, 2008, 02:30:59 PM »

Don't know who the mystery guest is going to be, but since it's a slow news day I will listen and see if there is any information of value revealed.

Caylee Anthony – Blogger News Radio 3PM CST Today (Sun Dec 7)Posted on December 7th, 2008 by Simon Barrett in Society and CultureRead 845 times.Just a quick reminder to all of you that are following the Caylee Anthony case, Blogger News Network will be sponsoring another radio show this afternoon at 3PM CST. There is no need to remember complicated URL’s to listen in, just go to our front page www.bloggernews.net and click on the Listen Live button on the right hand side of the page.

Todays show should be our best yet, in the studio will be Simon and Jan Barrett, joining us from the Pacific North West one of our active commenter’s Ms. Pickles.

The high spot of the show though is our special guest, a person who has had extensive contact with Cindy Anthony, originally one of Cindy’s staunchest supporters they have recently changed sides. Our guest will be explaining what happened. Earlier this week Jan and I had the opportunity to talk with our guest and if that conversation is anything to go by, this is going to be a radio show that you will not want to miss.

http://www.bloggernews.net/118903

Geee...I can't imagine who that will be 

Granny ?   

Oh please, I hope NOT.

somehow I think it will be a load of BS 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #821 on: December 07, 2008, 02:32:17 PM »

my guess:  SK- From the daily B.S.

I thought about that perri, but if he is so sick (which I'm not questioning) I can't see him going on a "talk" show, jmo

I still think its granny....lmbo   
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: December 07, 2008, 02:33:40 PM »

Think this is the mystery guest

The Casey Anthony Saga: No Death For Casey
Posted by Sean Krause on December 5th, 2008 8 Comments Printer-Friendly
A sniplet of an update, as many of you are already aware, that Casey Anthony won’t have to worry about putting put to sleep. If convicted in the murder of Caylee Anthony, she’ll rot in prison for the rest of her life.

It should also be noted this Sunday, I will be leading my voice to an understanding of this case from my hospital bed. The show, airing online @ 4PM EST., will let people call in and give their opinions of the case. What a better way to do this than with all of you.

Second, in keeping up with your e-mails, I am not aware of when the Melich-Krause interview will be released to the public. I forwarded the e-mails to Melich, the wireless carrier of mine is being a bitch on releasing the text messages. I will keep you posted when I know something.

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=2143
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #823 on: December 07, 2008, 02:34:18 PM »

O/T I just thought of something...we now have a sassy kitty and a saucy kitty...hope we don't have and catfights 

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #824 on: December 07, 2008, 02:36:09 PM »

A sniplet of an update, as many of you are already aware, that Casey Anthony won’t have to worry about putting put to sleep. If convicted in the murder of Caylee Anthony, she’ll rot in prison for the rest of her life.

It should also be noted this Sunday, I will be leading my voice to an understanding of this case from my hospital bed. The show, airing online @ 4PM EST., will let people call in and give their opinions of the case. What a better way to do this than with all of you.

Second, in keeping up with your e-mails, I am not aware of when the Melich-Krause interview will be released to the public. I forwarded the e-mails to Melich, the wireless carrier of mine is being a bitch on releasing the text messages. I will keep you posted when I know something.

Hmmmm, thanks N2, but I thought he was too sick to post 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: December 07, 2008, 02:36:24 PM »

I just hope they don't put any more pictures of other peoples children on the show..the A's are just asking for a good lawsuit....and should have gotten one by now.

ITA SS, whoever the little mall girl belongs to should shut down their MySpace site for having that picture on there!!!  I'd be pizzed!!!

I hope they show that picture on LK - so maybe whoever she belongs to will come forward. 

Just a thought about that picture - is there any chance the picture was doctored to look like her?    Does anyone know if LE interview the person who took it - or are the A's keeping that info to themselves?    Have they given the tag number of the car to LE?

I don't think it needs to be...it wouldn't take long to go to a childrens playroom and find a child that resembles Caylee

This should be a criminal act in itself...obstruction? long overdue

I haven't heard anymore..but I doubt it...

O/T I just thought of something...we now have a sassy kitty and a saucy kitty...hope we don't have and catfights 

That's funny.    I'll be a nice kitty,  I promise!
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: December 07, 2008, 02:38:16 PM »

That's what I thought too. Never even crossed my mind that it could be him.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #827 on: December 07, 2008, 02:43:39 PM »

I swear on his w/s he said if he didn't seek immediate medical attention, he would be dead within 24 hours...........................

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #828 on: December 07, 2008, 02:43:46 PM »

Some kitties know how to behave themselves...  some of the time, anyway. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: December 07, 2008, 02:44:52 PM »

He's doing this from his hospital bed? That's some dedication! 

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: December 07, 2008, 02:45:53 PM »

I swear on his w/s he said if he didn't seek immediate medical attention, he would be dead within 24 hours...........................

Says he will be talking from his hospital bed.

Hey perriwinkle you hit the nail on the head.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #831 on: December 07, 2008, 02:48:39 PM »

Tune in for Coverage of the Case Against Casey Anthony on TruTV!

I've received word that Beth Karas will be on In Session on Monday, December 8 doing three one-hour specials on the case. They will be broadcast from 10-11, 12-1, and 2-3 ET. Beth will also be covering the hearing live on December 11.

Thanks for the info.I love Beth Karas.Pretrial December 11th?

Karma, is that for the checks or murder trial?
Good morning Blusey
If I'm not mistaken,I think the pretrial will first deal with the judge deciding if they will do the murder trial before the fraud trial or after the fraud trial.I hope he decides to do the fraud charges first,that way Casey will be on record for felony(?)and will make her murder charges work out worse for her.Hope I didn't confuse you,I'm still on my first coffee.

I sure hope they do the fraud trial first, cuz am thinking if they don't, they may not be able to even mention anything about it to the jury.  And that would really suk, cuz the fraud is one important element that the jury needs to know about.  IMO.

True unless they plan on showing reciepts of where Casey shopped while out looking for her missing daughter.That would be kinda week.Maybe we just need to look at the whole case in total.
I'm rooting for life without parole myself.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #832 on: December 07, 2008, 02:49:50 PM »

Maybe he's planning to sue the A's for causing his medical condition to worsen?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: December 07, 2008, 02:50:15 PM »

I don't have cancer.. so far be it for me to judge. But personally, if you're on death's door, is it really appropriate to be on a rampage about anybody?  You rest, you take your pain meds, you visit with loved ones, etc...  maybe even clear your conscience. It just seems odd that somebody in his situation (and as I've said - I'm not in it, so I have no idea), would bother wasting precious time on somebody else's life, much less go on a freakin internet radio program to talk bad about somebody.  Am I just off my nut here?

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #834 on: December 07, 2008, 02:55:10 PM »

Am I just off my nut here?

I just scanned the article & missed the "hospital bed"................

No, your nut is right on 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: December 07, 2008, 02:55:26 PM »

Some kitties know how to behave themselves...  some of the time, anyway. 

anothermonkeykitty ? if this keeps up, Klaas won't be cleaning the cage anymore..
she'll be changing the litterbox 

you watch..now that I've said her name, she'll be here within 3 minutes

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #836 on: December 07, 2008, 02:56:56 PM »

Why are there so many people trying to make a NAME for themselves off this case?

Don't people have any decency anymore?  WTH is wrong with everyone?

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #837 on: December 07, 2008, 02:58:56 PM »

anothermonkeykitty ? if this keeps up, Klaas won't be cleaning the cage anymore..
she'll be changing the litterbox 

you watch..now that I've said her name, she'll be here within 3 minutes

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: December 07, 2008, 02:59:16 PM »

I don't have cancer.. so far be it for me to judge. But personally, if you're on death's door, is it really appropriate to be on a rampage about anybody?  You rest, you take your pain meds, you visit with loved ones, etc...  maybe even clear your conscience. It just seems odd that somebody in his situation (and as I've said - I'm not in it, so I have no idea), would bother wasting precious time on somebody else's life, much less go on a freakin internet radio program to talk bad about somebody.  Am I just off my nut here?

I agree 100%.     If I were in his shoes, I'd be spending time with family and friends, and wouldn't care less about any of the A's.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: December 07, 2008, 03:01:11 PM »

Tune in for Coverage of the Case Against Casey Anthony on TruTV!

I've received word that Beth Karas will be on In Session on Monday, December 8 doing three one-hour specials on the case. They will be broadcast from 10-11, 12-1, and 2-3 ET. Beth will also be covering the hearing live on December 11.

Thanks for the info.I love Beth Karas.Pretrial December 11th?

Karma, is that for the checks or murder trial?
Good morning Blusey
If I'm not mistaken,I think the pretrial will first deal with the judge deciding if they will do the murder trial before the fraud trial or after the fraud trial.I hope he decides to do the fraud charges first,that way Casey will be on record for felony(?)and will make her murder charges work out worse for her.Hope I didn't confuse you,I'm still on my first coffee.

I sure hope they do the fraud trial first, cuz am thinking if they don't, they may not be able to even mention anything about it to the jury.  And that would really suk, cuz the fraud is one important element that the jury needs to know about.  IMO.

True unless they plan on showing reciepts of where Casey shopped while out looking for her missing daughter.That would be kinda week.Maybe we just need to look at the whole case in total.
I'm rooting for life without parole myself.

I don't understand why they don't do this all at once...if the prosecutor is going to paint a picture over a period of months...then it seems to me, that these cases are related and should be all tried at once...
I have no legal knowledge but this just seems like common sense?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.