April 26, 2024, 08:31:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 280396 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: December 07, 2008, 03:01:19 PM »

O/T I just thought of something...we now have a sassy kitty and a saucy kitty...hope we don't have and catfights 

Some kitties know how to behave themselves...  some of the time, anyway. 

anothermonkeykitty ? if this keeps up, Klaas won't be cleaning the cage anymore..
she'll be changing the litterbox 

you watch..now that I've said her name, she'll be here within 3 minutes

Good one!     
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #841 on: December 07, 2008, 03:05:05 PM »

Good Morning/Afternoon Monkeys
Welcome Sassy 

Wednesday, December 10, 2008 ~ 9p.m.(est)
George and Cindy Anthony are on Larry King Live

Friday, December 12, 2008
The Search for Caylee Continues: Dateline Report Airs

Also someone posted that Beth Karas would be doing a special a few days this week(on TRU TV)about this case but I couldn't find that info at their site.

Here it is.............

Another "must watch"
Tune in for Coverage of the Case Against Casey Anthony on TruTV!
I've received word that Beth Karas will be on In Session on Monday, December 8 doing three one-hour specials on the case. They will be broadcast from 10-11, 12-1, and 2-3 ET. Beth will also be covering the hearing live on December 11.

Thanks CharlieGirl,I see now I was looking at the wrong spot.....Beth Karas will be on In Session.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: December 07, 2008, 03:06:55 PM »

Hi Monken and Sea Searcher...I would be happy to send some snowballs your way!     Personally, I'm hoping to string Christmas lights on either a palm tree or a cactus sometime in the next two years....I've had 49 years of white Christmas and.... it's overrated!
Little Monken...the snow is so deep here, it would be up to the buttons on your little overalls! 

Ahhh yes, it's a bit overrated.  My doxie hates the snow.  Being two feet long and half a dog high, it's kind of hard for him to burrow thru the snow just to go potty.  We get to the door, he sticks his nose out and goes, 'uh... no', backs up and digs his feet into the carpet.  I do feel for the lil dude.  Must not be fun to go potty with his lil bits frozen. 

Awww Wyks...I feel for the little guy...I sure as heck don't want to go out and squat in it  !

As far as the Ants being on Larry King....it just infuriates me that media continues to give these people a forum...all in the name of ratings...I understand that the average bear (sorry bearlyhere..no offense) doesn't know this case like monkeys - but the msm producers certainly should.  The behavior of this family is suspect at best, possibly criminal, yet the media enables their bs behind the guise of "victims/grieving grandparents, blah, blah, blah".  Larry King has become a joke...he won't ask the tough questions...ugh!     Spending an hour of my life watching that interview...waste...huge f-ing waste! 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #843 on: December 07, 2008, 03:08:09 PM »

Certain Non-Profit Organization Volunteers Attack Me Personally and Publicly

http://teamcaylee.yuku.com/topic/89/t/JOSEPH-JORDAN-INDEPENDENT-BLOGGER-EVIDENCE-REVEALER-FOX-NEWS.html

Hey Joe ... I have asked HH several times for clarification on the May 14, 15, & 16 computer chloroform search dates according to her "source" vs the March dates in the doc dump (as you and I have alread discussed) ....

Also I have asked her to confirm Caylee being in the trunk for 11 days (as her source stated as well) ... which we know would make a difference on concentration of the search area as I have explained to her .... all to no avail ... sorry ... I tried ... do you want me to continue to try to get this info?

Invision,

I would forward all of her posts and have Red forward her IP Address to Sgt. Allen.  If there is a law enforcement source speaking to her, Sgt. Allen would definetely want to know about it.  Getting this information to him is of the essence if in fact she really has a source... my guess is she doesn't. 

Joe

Shoot me an email w/Sgt Allens email addy ... and I will see Red gets it ...
I don't know why you two are biting HH, if she doesn't want to share certain information with you she is under no obligation to do so. I believe I saw HH answering quite a few of your questions. With this type of pressure, I can see why certain monkeys are afraid to share anything. JMO

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: December 07, 2008, 03:12:17 PM »

http://teamcaylee.yuku.com/topic/89/t/JOSEPH-JORDAN-INDEPENDENT-BLOGGER-EVIDENCE-REVEALER-FOX-NEWS.html

Hey Joe ... I have asked HH several times for clarification on the May 14, 15, & 16 computer chloroform search dates according to her "source" vs the March dates in the doc dump (as you and I have alread discussed) ....

Also I have asked her to confirm Caylee being in the trunk for 11 days (as her source stated as well) ... which we know would make a difference on concentration of the search area as I have explained to her .... all to no avail ... sorry ... I tried ... do you want me to continue to try to get this info?

Invision,

I would forward all of her posts and have Red forward her IP Address to Sgt. Allen.  If there is a law enforcement source speaking to her, Sgt. Allen would definetely want to know about it.  Getting this information to him is of the essence if in fact she really has a source... my guess is she doesn't. 

Joe

I don't know why you two are biting HH, if she doesn't want to share certain information with you she is under no obligation to do so. I believe I saw HH answering quite a few of your questions. With this type of pressure, I can see why certain monkeys are afraid to share anything. JMO

Boo...I didn't understand either...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: December 07, 2008, 03:12:28 PM »

O/T I just thought of something...we now have a sassy kitty and a saucy kitty...hope we don't have and catfights 

anothermonkeykitty ? if this keeps up, Klaas won't be cleaning the cage anymore..

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #846 on: December 07, 2008, 03:13:23 PM »

Welcome Sassy 

Also someone posted that Beth Karas would be doing a special a few days this week(on TRU TV)about this case but I couldn't find that info at their site.

Here it is.............

Another "must watch"
I've received word that Beth Karas will be on In Session on Monday, December 8 doing three one-hour specials on the case. They will be broadcast from 10-11, 12-1, and 2-3 ET. Beth will also be covering the hearing live on December 11.

Thanks CharlieGirl,I see now I was looking at the wrong spot.....Beth Karas will be on In Session.

I had asked yesterday about this but don't remember getting a reply... Is there a way to watch this show in the internet? I don't have TV

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #847 on: December 07, 2008, 03:14:18 PM »

YVW Karma~~ I think Beth will do a good job, should be worth watching

LK, ummmm, not so much 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #848 on: December 07, 2008, 03:14:19 PM »

Thanks for the info.I love Beth Karas.Pretrial December 11th?

Karma, is that for the checks or murder trial?
Good morning Blusey
If I'm not mistaken,I think the pretrial will first deal with the judge deciding if they will do the murder trial before the fraud trial or after the fraud trial.I hope he decides to do the fraud charges first,that way Casey will be on record for felony(?)and will make her murder charges work out worse for her.Hope I didn't confuse you,I'm still on my first coffee.

I sure hope they do the fraud trial first, cuz am thinking if they don't, they may not be able to even mention anything about it to the jury.  And that would really suk, cuz the fraud is one important element that the jury needs to know about.  IMO.

True unless they plan on showing reciepts of where Casey shopped while out looking for her missing daughter.That would be kinda week.Maybe we just need to look at the whole case in total.
I'm rooting for life without parole myself.

I don't understand why they don't do this all at once...if the prosecutor is going to paint a picture over a period of months...then it seems to me, that these cases are related and should be all tried at once...
I have no legal knowledge but this just seems like common sense?
Seems simpler that way but from my understanding,the fraud case is Amy's case against Casey and the murder case is the State's case against Casey.Two different cases but I could be wrong.

Karma Is Coming

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: December 07, 2008, 03:14:35 PM »

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #850 on: December 07, 2008, 03:16:19 PM »

Oh No, am I going to have to find a Charlie with a kitty now??   
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #851 on: December 07, 2008, 03:18:50 PM »

Welcome Sassy 

Here it is.............

Another "must watch"

I had asked yesterday about this but don't remember getting a reply... Is there a way to watch this show in the internet? I don't have TV
I'm not sure but check out their site.If they do have a way to watch while online it will probably way after the show is aired.

Karma Is Coming

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #852 on: December 07, 2008, 03:18:56 PM »

Have you checked out the Court TV or Tru TV w/s?  Maybe they have streaming?  Theres always The "M" man 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #853 on: December 07, 2008, 03:20:37 PM »

YVW Karma~~ I think Beth will do a good job, should be worth watching

LK, ummmm, not so much 
I loved Beth on the scott peterscum trial except I don't know how she held it all in when dealing with Nancy Grace.

Karma Is Coming

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #854 on: December 07, 2008, 03:21:21 PM »

Seems simpler that way but from my understanding,the fraud case is Amy's case against Casey and the murder case is the State's case against Casey.Two different cases but I could be wrong.

Karma~~ imo, you are right about LE wanting to try the other cases first to establish a "criminal record".  Seems like they/someone said it would help toward "mitigating" factors?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: December 07, 2008, 03:22:32 PM »

That makes sense...but if am item was purchased by KC, using Amy's money..and the item directly links to Caylee's death and the prosecution uses that evidence in the trial..will that now make it double jeopardy by going after KC for stealing the money?

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: December 07, 2008, 03:24:52 PM »

Invision,

Joe

We are not "biting" HH ... and thats fine ... if she doesn't want to share info that might lead to Caylees body ... you are right she is under no obligation ... that is her perogative ... however .... Joe has spoken w/LE on several occasions during the course of this investigation and if he feels there is a "leak" in the department ... LE has every right to know .... No worries ... If HH's "source" is allowed to give her this information to share ... she should have no problem sharing the same info w/Sgt Allen ...

And ... for the record ... NO .. she has not answered "MY"/our  questions .. after claiming to have spoken w/her source twice ... these are questions that could potentially put Casey in a critical mindset and location for searches ...

If you are not familar w/Joe Jordan ... he is one of the few still continuing to look for this child ... If he tells me to send an email to Red .. I trust what he asks ... HH is the one that chose to interject herself into this missing childs case .. of her own free will ... she should have no probelm talking to LE regarding the info she has received from "their" department ...  IMO

I might add KCJackie has had no problem sharing her info via maps that are very much used and appreciated and helpful ...  I don't know why, if you had any info that could potentially help someone that has been searching since the beginning of this case ... you would not readily offer what info you have ... to help in any small way you could ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #857 on: December 07, 2008, 03:26:45 PM »

That's what I thought too. Never even crossed my mind that it could be him.

I swear on his w/s he said if he didn't seek immediate medical attention, he would be dead within 24 hours...........................

Says he will be talking from his hospital bed.

Hey perriwinkle you hit the nail on the head.

I don't have cancer.. so far be it for me to judge. But personally, if you're on death's door, is it really appropriate to be on a rampage about anybody?  You rest, you take your pain meds, you visit with loved ones, etc...  maybe even clear your conscience. It just seems odd that somebody in his situation (and as I've said - I'm not in it, so I have no idea), would bother wasting precious time on somebody else's life, much less go on a freakin internet radio program to talk bad about somebody.  Am I just off my nut here?

You do whatever will keep your mind off your condition. Not all of us have "loved ones" to visit with, btw.  Being very ill can get awfully lonely, and boring. Sick people are advised to do what they can to keep their spirits up. Probably blogging is therapeutic for him. It's something he can do from bed that fills the time and takes him out of himself, which is very important when you're ill.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: December 07, 2008, 03:28:48 PM »

(did she pop in, then leave again?  )

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: December 07, 2008, 03:32:41 PM »

(until it gets scooped up?  )

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.