April 26, 2024, 05:00:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 280363 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #880 on: December 07, 2008, 03:53:08 PM »

Seems simpler that way but from my understanding,the fraud case is Amy's case against Casey and the murder case is the State's case against Casey.Two different cases but I could be wrong.

That makes sense...but if am item was purchased by KC, using Amy's money..and the item directly links to Caylee's death and the prosecution uses that evidence in the trial..will that now make it double jeopardy by going after KC for stealing the money?
Yikes....I don't know Sea.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: December 07, 2008, 03:54:37 PM »

Hi Monkey Friends !! 
May I ask why the discussion has arisen to report people's IP's to the police?? Do I sense the the 'pot stirrer' has re entered the cage??
False allegations, and not FACTS, are very destructive..We discuss facts and theories here.. do we investigate each other too?????? 
Invision, I happen to have great respect for you, I don't, however agree with you on this ....as for JJ.. I don't know him but from what i see when he enters the cage, it is usually with something titillating and untrue....

I couldn't agree w/you more ... when you interject yourself into a missing childs case ... you should be prepared for just about anything ... IMO .... If the facts are as they are ... there should be no problems w/answering questions to LE ...

"Leaks" ... in offical departments  .. they can be destructive as well ....

Thank you Flamom ... he was wrong on the Murt thing ... and he admitted that immediately following ... BUT I can tell you that he has been working since day one ... searching for this baby ... He is in contact w/LE and Tim (and that can be confirmed)

I have been asked to confirm these 2 questions w/HH ... for specific reasons ... and I have not gotten any answers ... they are two questions that are indeed critical to locations ... I have not been mean, nor aggressive ... that's all I am going to say....

If Red doesn't feel it necessary to forward this info to Sgt Allen ... that is fine ... perhaps he may wait to see if Sgt Allen requests it from him ...

Sorry, but I for one, do trust JJ ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: December 07, 2008, 03:55:06 PM »

hi invision, I haven't read back but I heard that murt was out klunking around the sewer treatment plant yesterday (that Sean K thinks is where Caylee is.) That area is on my
30 th theory route. I hope Murt didn't step on any evidence j/k 

Hi goodies, grrrrrrr makes me really angry

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: December 07, 2008, 03:56:51 PM »

But he's not a granny or a nice lady who's got a close-knit family. He's a young man who appears to be single, and a long way from the rest of his family. Not everyone copes the same way.

I know that in his shoes, I'd probably be doing what he's doing. Not all of us have a close-knit loving family. I don't have a single relative who's ever visited me in the hospital, and I've been close to death a couple of times. I wouldn't really want to spend all my time dealing with a bunch of people I see once a year if that often, who've never given me a thought.   I wouldn't criticize him for that.

I'd criticize him for writing as if English is a second language for him, and for not being more knowledgeable about the case, since he wants to come off as some kind of authority on it. But I'm mean.

Just to clarify Smile  I am a blogger myself. I have said on my blog many times, that I do it because it IS theraputic - you're so right. I have been doing it for almost 10 years now, posting about all kinds of trials and tribulations. I know from personal experience, it can be a wonderful tool.. it can also bite you in the butt big time, if you're not careful.

I don't care if he blogs. Blogging isn't the issue. Somebody stated he was in the hospital.. is he? I don't know. I thought I read on his site that he was, but I have no clue.  If he is, and he's in such bad shape, and all he has is a laptop to keep him company, 1.) that is sad, and I feel badly for him; and 2.) it is understandable he'd use it to keep himself preoccupied. Smile  My thoughts are on him being so sick.  If he is, I am wondering about the idea of him on an internet radio program, talking about why he isn't siding with Cindy Anthony anymore.  To me- though I'm not him- it doesn't seem worth worrying about.  But again...  what do I know.   

And I'm very sorry you have been in a situation like that.    HUGS

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #884 on: December 07, 2008, 03:58:04 PM »

Hi Monkey Friends !! 
May I ask why the discussion has arisen to report people's IP's to the police?? Do I sense the the 'pot stirrer' has re entered the cage??
False allegations, and not FACTS, are very destructive..We discuss facts and theories here.. do we investigate each other too?????? 
Invision, I happen to have great respect for you, I don't, however agree with you on this ....as for JJ.. I don't know him but from what i see when he enters the cage, it is usually with something titillating and untrue....

I couldn't agree w/you more ... when you interject yourself into a missing childs case ... you should be prepared for just about anything ... IMO .... If the facts are as they are ... there should be no problems w/answering questions to LE ...

"Leaks" ... in offical departments  .. they can be destructive as well ....

Thank you Flamom ... he was wrong on the Murt thing ... and he admitted that immediately following ... BUT I can tell you that he has been working since day one ... searching for this baby ... He is in contact w/LE and Tim (and that can be confirmed)

I have been asked to confirm these 2 questions w/HH ... for specific reasons ... and I have not gotten any answers ... they are two questions that are indeed critical to locations ... I have not been mean, nor aggressive ... that's all I am going to say....

If Red doesn't feel it necessary to forward this info to Sgt Allen ... that is fine ... perhaps he may wait to see if Sgt Allen requests it from him ...

From what i am told by some respected monkey, JJ is a honest guy!!

Many were fooled by Murt!!  Some still are!!  IMO
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: December 07, 2008, 03:58:35 PM »

FWIW - I HAVE BEEN ASKED to try to confirm info that has already been given that has some discrepancies as to what has been officially released .... I am not trying to badger anyone ... only looking for the facts ... they are only questions ... that makes me the "bad guy" b/c I am looking to confirm facts? 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #886 on: December 07, 2008, 03:58:58 PM »

But he's not a granny or a nice lady who's got a close-knit family. He's a young man who appears to be single, and a long way from the rest of his family. Not everyone copes the same way.

I know that in his shoes, I'd probably be doing what he's doing. Not all of us have a close-knit loving family. I don't have a single relative who's ever visited me in the hospital, and I've been close to death a couple of times. I wouldn't really want to spend all my time dealing with a bunch of people I see once a year if that often, who've never given me a thought.   I wouldn't criticize him for that.

I'd criticize him for writing as if English is a second language for him, and for not being more knowledgeable about the case, since he wants to come off as some kind of authority on it. But I'm mean.

Just to clarify Smile  I am a blogger myself. I have said on my blog many times, that I do it because it IS theraputic - you're so right. I have been doing it for almost 10 years now, posting about all kinds of trials and tribulations. I know from personal experience, it can be a wonderful tool.. it can also bite you in the butt big time, if you're not careful.

I don't care if he blogs. Blogging isn't the issue. Somebody stated he was in the hospital.. is he? I don't know. I thought I read on his site that he was, but I have no clue.  If he is, and he's in such bad shape, and all he has is a laptop to keep him company, 1.) that is sad, and I feel badly for him; and 2.) it is understandable he'd use it to keep himself preoccupied. Smile  My thoughts are on him being so sick.  If he is, I am wondering about the idea of him on an internet radio program, talking about why he isn't siding with Cindy Anthony anymore.  To me- though I'm not him- it doesn't seem worth worrying about.  But again...  what do I know.   

And I'm very sorry you have been in a situation like that.    HUGS

Hugs back! 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: December 07, 2008, 03:59:41 PM »

Invision.. your questions for HH have always been asked respectfully, friendly.. and IMO, in a way that does not come across as accusing her of something.   As I've seen it, you have done your best to come across as only needing to clarify... not necessarily verify.  (You may be doing both, but I am simply pointing out that you have always approached it sensitively, IMO).

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #888 on: December 07, 2008, 04:00:28 PM »

FWIW - I HAVE BEEN ASKED to try to confirm info that has already been given that has some discrepancies as to what has been officially released .... I am not trying to badger anyone ... only looking for the facts ... they are only questions ... that makes me the "bad guy" b/c I am looking to confirm facts? 

Not IMO!!!!!!!  Funny how it ok to question you though!!    
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #889 on: December 07, 2008, 04:02:56 PM »

Invision.. your questions for HH have always been asked respectfully, friendly.. and IMO, in a way that does not come across as accusing her of something.   As I've seen it, you have done your best to come across as only needing to clarify... not necessarily verify.  (You may be doing both, but I am simply pointing out that you have always approached it sensitively, IMO).

ITA - I wish it was reciprocated!!  Invision - Many applaud you efforts!!!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: December 07, 2008, 04:03:19 PM »

Invision - I applaud all you honest efforts in helping to find Caylee!!  Many don't understand!!  I do and so do many!! 

You are being questioned for questioning??? 

WOW, I'll say it again!!  WOW 

So much for the "confirmation" of Facts ... huh .. all I did was ask 2 questions so that a more narrow search area could be pinpointed for this weekend ... and I am the bad guy ... Oh well ... If it means possibly finding Caylee ... I'll be the bad guy ..

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: December 07, 2008, 04:04:30 PM »

Invision, I think your questions are legit, IMO.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: December 07, 2008, 04:06:17 PM »

You're not the bad guy. Nobody is.    HH has given the information.. we've had discussions here on the board, asking specifically about these dates.  She hasn't been on much lately, but I do believe that she was here in the last several days when you were trying to ask her this information.  Now I will admit that I have not read every single post, but I don't recall her addressing the question of the dates in the last few days..  either she didn't see your posts, or perhaps she was hoping to speak with her friend again to confirm before reporting back to you- I have no idea. 

I think that HH feels - wrongly or rightly- that others think she is pulling this info out of her you-know-what.  There isn't really any good way for her to prove she is speaking to anybody.  This person wouldn't want to be outed, one can only assume. And she has no obligation to tell any of us any information so that we can do a search to find him.  So either we believe her, or we don't.  So I think that is why she really cut down on her posts here.  I'm not necessarily defending her, as I believe the information could be very important.  Hopefully everybody gets the answers they need!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: December 07, 2008, 04:06:56 PM »

That's what I thought too. Never even crossed my mind that it could be him.

I swear on his w/s he said if he didn't seek immediate medical attention, he would be dead within 24 hours...........................

Says he will be talking from his hospital bed.

Hey perriwinkle you hit the nail on the head.

I don't have cancer.. so far be it for me to judge. But personally, if you're on death's door, is it really appropriate to be on a rampage about anybody?  You rest, you take your pain meds, you visit with loved ones, etc...  maybe even clear your conscience. It just seems odd that somebody in his situation (and as I've said - I'm not in it, so I have no idea), would bother wasting precious time on somebody else's life, much less go on a freakin internet radio program to talk bad about somebody.  Am I just off my nut here?

I agree 100%.     If I were in his shoes, I'd be spending time with family and friends, and wouldn't care less about any of the A's.

I understand what you are saying, and appreciate it, as I don't have many close family members, either.   My husband and I were dealing with his prostate cancer for the first three months of this year.   We meet many nice people at the hospital while going through his daily  radiation treatments.  We played video games to keep our minds off of the problems.  We went out to eat and walked the mall almost daily.   Anything to keep busy.   I guess that since this case is so negative - I'd have to find something else to do if I were in his shoes.  Heck, some days, I find that I have to stay away from the internet and the Ant's BS to keep my sanity.  This case can really get to you.    Although I think SK is full of it, I feel badly for him and his situation.   
simy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #894 on: December 07, 2008, 04:07:13 PM »

Check this out now airing on radio  now;
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Simon-Barrett/2008/12/07/The-News-In-Review
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: December 07, 2008, 04:08:02 PM »

Thanks AM - I wasn't trying to "challenge" her info .. Nor was I trying to discredit her "source" .. I was only asking for clarification for a "time sensitive" search for this weekend ... The info she previously gave was crucial to possibly Caseys "frame of mind" and to where she was on a "more specific" day ...  that's all ... I only needed clarification ... so the search team wasn't sent on yet another wild goose chase ... but yet could possibly utilize their search time much more effectively ...

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #896 on: December 07, 2008, 04:09:05 PM »

FWIW - yes, we have discussed it here prior to Mr. Krause's revelations -

Thank you Invision.  I guess I wasn't posting during that time.  I find it very interesting & hadn't heard about it until SK on TDBS....hmmm
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #897 on: December 07, 2008, 04:10:22 PM »

Invision, I do not really see how HH's information would help in the search. She has only given skeletal amounts of information and to force her to name the LE officer who gave such limited information seems unnecessary and even a bit mean..Is there a reason to throw HH under the bus? I haven't seen anything inflammatory from her and I am confused about why this is happening. I have appreciated HH's posts and I hope that this situation does not turn into a hurtful pi...ing match. JMHO. I don't want to ruffle anyone's fur.

Carmen
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #898 on: December 07, 2008, 04:10:29 PM »

No disrespect, but I did not see where her questions were badgering or poking towards anyone.  I have asked HH questions, she has responded to me, and thats been that.  Was I badgering her too?  This is a thread made up of many different individuals all here for one purpose, Caylee, yet we seem to lose sight of that quite often lately, and perfer to just bite each other.
I have found that if a question can not be answered its just best to say "sorry I do not know for certain".
Invision I do not think you were rude at all.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: December 07, 2008, 04:13:21 PM »

Hi Monkey Friends !! 
False allegations, and not FACTS, are very destructive..
We discuss facts and theories here.. do we investigate each other too?????? 

No, we don't.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.