April 26, 2024, 09:37:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 280370 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #980 on: December 07, 2008, 05:36:52 PM »

Hudsunn.... That stood out to me as well, findable, why would you use the word findable? I think you are so right, Cindy was questioning Casey, did you hide the body well enough, where nobody will find her. Oh and I believe where ever Casey put little Caylee, she is not findable. There was a look Casey gave during the bond hearing early on, and I remember thinking at the time this baby will not be found. I was hoping at the time I would be wrong.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #981 on: December 07, 2008, 05:37:16 PM »

Ok, I'll try another question if this one gets no response I'll tell you all I have a great source with inside info!!!   What makes me nuts is how does lieing, and stealing from you friends help you find your missing daughter???

That's all folks 

I think CA wants people to believe Caylee has kidnapped thus using drugs as a motive!! Anything to help get Casey off!!

As for your next question...who the hell knows? And stop asking hard questions, we are not the Anthony's!!   
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #982 on: December 07, 2008, 05:37:43 PM »

Ok, I'll try another question if this one gets no response I'll tell you all I have a great source with inside info!!!   What makes me nuts is how does lieing, and stealing from you friends help you find your missing daughter???

That's all folks 

Nothing about this chick makes any sense, does it? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #983 on: December 07, 2008, 05:38:49 PM »

I must register a monkey complaint.

Some of you have thrown HH under the bus, just because she won't divulge her source. Uh, yeah, sure she's gonna tell you who her LE contact is, so said contact can get fired. Riiiight.

This is the 'net, folks. People can say anything they want (you've heard this before, right?), but ALSO, it's up to the reader to choose to believe or not. It's up to the reader to decide how much faith they're going to put into stuff they see.

I think threatening to report HH's IP to the boys in blue is dreadful! Soon, probably today, she'll be gone, just like Des. Put yourself behind her keyboard...how do you think she feels? (heh, I don't even know if HH is a female, just guessing).

Monkey manners should apply at all times. Just because someone won't answer your questions doesn't mean they're lying- Well, unless they're an Anthony, of course! For the Ants, lips moving and fingers typing = lies.

No disrespect .. but please don't make any assumptions here ... (as far as Destiny goes) 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #984 on: December 07, 2008, 05:40:16 PM »

No disrespect .. but please don't make any assumptions here ... (as far as Destiny goes) 

Yes.. totally different situations. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #985 on: December 07, 2008, 05:41:31 PM »

Cindy will dominate Larry King and he will let her get away with lying over and over.

I have been thinking about one aspect of the tapes.  You guys know how the Anthonys brag about having a code that they use since their conversations at the jail are recorded.

One thing that struck me as very odd.  At one point, Cindy tells Casey that they are looking for Caylee and that others are looking for her, too.

Cindy says, "Is she findable, do you think?"   It is a very deliberate question, not something that pops out of the blue.  She seems to phrase it just so.

Casey replies.  "I hope so, Mom."  The emphasis is on the word Hope.

They are very aware of being recorded, and my first thought was that Cindy was testing Casey to see what Casey would say.

But then, I thought about it more.  Was Cindy saying, "Let me know if you think she can be found."  In other words, if she is not found, that is better for you, Casey.  As long as she is not found, we can keep saying that she is out there alive.  So, was Cindy really asking Casey, in their famous code talk, "Did you get rid of the body so it will never be found?"

"Findable" is such an odd word choice.  Why didn't Cindy say, "Do you think we can find her?" or "Do you think we can find Zanny?"  If they believe Casey, they believe that Caylee is with the nanny...right?

Casey could have answered in several ways.  The most obvious answer, considering the story about the nanny, is "First you have to find the nanny.  That is the only way to find Caylee."

But when she said, "I hope so, Mom," was Casey really responding in code talk and saying, "I hope I put her where she can never be found."  Was that Casey's way of saying, I doubt anyone will find her. 

Is this too weird for me to even be talking about?  No.  The Anthonys are running a game here of code talking, lies, half-truths, made-up stories, contradictions and conflicting reports.

Too weird ... that was my first thought too ... what an odd choice of words ... findable is a word you would used to describe an "object" that was "hidden"  IMO ....

If she was kidnapped .. you would think one would say ... Do you think she is somewhere she will be seen ... again .. JMO

Maybe I'm being nit picky.......but I don't like the way she says..."In My Gut" either
Seems like a more affectionate term would be "In My Heart"......

Maybe its becasue Casey doesn't have one
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #986 on: December 07, 2008, 05:41:47 PM »

You know like I told the police, I would do whatever it takes to find Caylee, that includes lieing and stealing!!!  Really KC, would that have worked when I lost my keys the other day???? 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #987 on: December 07, 2008, 05:41:48 PM »

Some of you have thrown HH under the bus, just because she won't divulge her source. Uh, yeah, sure she's gonna tell you who her LE contact is, so said contact can get fired. Riiiight.

This is the 'net, folks. People can say anything they want (you've heard this before, right?), but ALSO, it's up to the reader to choose to believe or not. It's up to the reader to decide how much faith they're going to put into stuff they see.

I think threatening to report HH's IP to the boys in blue is dreadful! Soon, probably today, she'll be gone, just like Des. Put yourself behind her keyboard...how do you think she feels? (heh, I don't even know if HH is a female, just guessing).

Monkey manners should apply at all times. Just because someone won't answer your questions doesn't mean they're lying- Well, unless they're an Anthony, of course! For the Ants, lips moving and fingers typing = lies.

and FWIW ... no one ... asked her to divulge her source ... no one ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #988 on: December 07, 2008, 05:42:56 PM »

I was not commenting on the cause for Des being gone, I'm commenting on her being gone.
Care to respond to the rest of the post?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #989 on: December 07, 2008, 05:43:03 PM »

That's all folks 
She was desperate, I believe that is what she was telling Cindy in one of the jail visits. She stole from Amy, I'm guessing to find Caylee, but somehow ended up at Target and got sidetracked buying a cheap bra and tacky sunglasses.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #990 on: December 07, 2008, 05:44:25 PM »

That's all folks 
She was desperate, I believe that is what she was telling Cindy in one of the jail visits. She stole from Amy, I'm guessing to find Caylee, but somehow ended up at Target and got sidetracked buying a cheap bra and tacky sunglasses.

Oh thanks, now it all makes sense!!!   
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #991 on: December 07, 2008, 05:44:42 PM »

i am listening to the blog with sean krause....he doesn't answer any question he is asked.  he says he was interviewed by yuri melich...i sure hope he had more information for them than he does on this radio show.

how many people can possibly talk at one time with screaming kids in the background!!

Not that it matters, I suppose.. but is he really in the hospital?  (and if so, wtf is up with screaming kids in a hospital!? If so, WOW. I'd be pi$$ed!!!)

They could conceivably be there with adults who are visiting a relative.  Kids don't just hush up and stop acting like kids, just because they're in a hospital. Or a library. Or anyplace else, for that matter. SK doesn't have kids, does he?
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #992 on: December 07, 2008, 05:44:52 PM »

That's all folks 

Oh, and don't forget that fabulous shirt (on clearance now at Target for $1.99, I believe. Bet ol KC wishes she woulda waited!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #993 on: December 07, 2008, 05:45:37 PM »

Well I say this to your complaint!!  Even on the "net" in a misiing child's forum, promises should not be made without following through!!  Of course, people are going to be angered!!  IMO
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #994 on: December 07, 2008, 05:46:22 PM »

That's all folks 

I think CA wants people to believe Caylee has kidnapped thus using drugs as a motive!! Anything to help get Casey off!!

As for your next question...who the hell knows? And stop asking hard questions, we are not the Anthony's!!   

Yea, bet they would know, in a backwards kind of way!!! 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #995 on: December 07, 2008, 05:47:32 PM »

That's all folks 
I've wondered the same thing!  God know's she didn't seem to need gas money.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #996 on: December 07, 2008, 05:48:07 PM »

I was not commenting on the cause for Des being gone, I'm commenting on her being gone.

There are several very passionate, very good sleuthers that no longer post here ... for various reasons ...

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #997 on: December 07, 2008, 05:49:12 PM »

ITA - DES never made promises without delivering!!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: December 07, 2008, 05:50:30 PM »

Niterzzz All ... I am off to the hospital to see my brand new baby grandson ... (oh yea, and my daughter too)   

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #999 on: December 07, 2008, 05:51:10 PM »

I did !!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.