April 27, 2024, 10:50:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 280508 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #500 on: December 06, 2008, 09:36:55 PM »

well he must be a fast worker. He is in love, married, waiting on a baby.

Yoweee!!

Sorry I missed it.  Who is?

Me again. Sorry to quote myself, but who is in love, married with a baby on the way? Thanks!!

Please don't say Murt...I just cleaned my monitor 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #501 on: December 06, 2008, 09:38:07 PM »

I'll try, jersey!

Delivery ready, Jerseygirl ..oops jeryseygirl (is that how to spell your screen name?)

Hey Brandi,

I wanted my screen name to be Jerseygirl but I spelled it wrong LOL when i registered.

I am from New Jersey..

You can change your name, you aren't stuck with it. Smile

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #502 on: December 06, 2008, 09:38:17 PM »

Good evening, Monkeys!!

Klaas, I think you're right.  You would think one of her friends would try to visit her in jail and try to talk her into telling the truth.  Or go ahead and rat her out so that they would not have to testify to all they've done.

I don't think they have anything to rat her out with...as far as her "friends" go, I don't think they had any reason to believe any different than what KC told them... and the partying that she did was probably equal to every one of the group.. to tell about any drugs would also implicate themselves

Do you think that any of her friends knows more than they have said or maybe even helped her in some way (possibly after the fact)?  I tend to think someone knows something more to help the truth be found out.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: December 06, 2008, 09:38:34 PM »

I'll try, jersey!

Delivery ready, Jerseygirl ..oops jeryseygirl (is that how to spell your screen name?)

Hey Brandi,

I wanted my screen name to be Jerseygirl but I spelled it wrong LOL when i registered.

I am from New Jersey..

LOL!
Then I will continue to call you Jersey Wink
Not sure if you can change your screen name or not in profiles .. but if you can't, maybe Klaas can do it for you, if you care.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: December 06, 2008, 09:39:07 PM »

Tune in for Coverage of the Case Against Casey Anthony on TruTV!

I've received word that Beth Karas will be on In Session on Monday, December 8 doing three one-hour specials on the case. They will be broadcast from 10-11, 12-1, and 2-3 ET. Beth will also be covering the hearing live on December 11.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: December 06, 2008, 09:40:43 PM »

Tune in for Coverage of the Case Against Casey Anthony on TruTV!

I've received word that Beth Karas will be on In Session on Monday, December 8 doing three one-hour specials on the case. They will be broadcast from 10-11, 12-1, and 2-3 ET. Beth will also be covering the hearing live on December 11.

Thanks for the heads up!

ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #506 on: December 06, 2008, 09:45:52 PM »

yep Flossy KC's charms must be transitory. William Waters who said he would do ANYTHING????????? for KC has moved on and has new girl. side note of interest ( he did have a boat when Caylee disappeared wondered did KC think it was hers like she thinks everyones things belongs to her... then there is Lake Vaj crying on KC's shoulder... he's now madly in love, married, and proudly waiting on his son...... hear that KC ....hows that working for you....

Hi Akmom. Yep this ought to be one heck of a trial. I want to hear what Jessie hasn't told....He might not have been as gullible as I thought he was in the beginning....he probably learned a lot more than I gave him credit for..... I am so glad I don't have an office any more. I see that 1 out of 5 young adults have a personality disorder. I only read that headline since I don't have to keep current but I had 2 thoughts that come to mind immediately. 1 ...my generation the 50 -60 yr old group were raised by authoritarian parents usually. We decided to give our kids more attention,affection and be less strict so that may have some trickle down effect but I have also often wondered about the effects of  growth hormone/food chain/ brain/cns /cognative development interaction . You have to think when you can take a baby chick and grow it to eating size in what 4-6 wks it has to have some effect on humans after we eat the things. Look at maturation of boys and girls now compared to just say 30 yrs ago.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: December 06, 2008, 09:46:05 PM »

Good evening, Monkeys!!

Klaas, I think you're right.  You would think one of her friends would try to visit her in jail and try to talk her into telling the truth.  Or go ahead and rat her out so that they would not have to testify to all they've done.

I don't think they have anything to rat her out with...as far as her "friends" go, I don't think they had any reason to believe any different than what KC told them... and the partying that she did was probably equal to every one of the group.. to tell about any drugs would also implicate themselves

Do you think that any of her friends knows more than they have said or maybe even helped her in some way (possibly after the fact)?  I tend to think someone knows something more to help the truth be found out.

I think possible the Sean guy who Casey said was like a brother helped after the fact . I wonder if they check the area around his home which I think is off of Young Pine Rd.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: December 06, 2008, 09:47:55 PM »

Good evening, Monkeys!!

That's a darn good question...I'm not sure about her "friends"...I think if she had help after the fact, it was from a family member..

That being said...it's possible that one of the gang may have a tiny piece of information, which they don't realize, that would solve some part of the case..something that they don't think is significant...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #509 on: December 06, 2008, 09:54:07 PM »

Good evening, Monkeys!!

That's a darn good question...I'm not sure about her "friends"...I think if she had help after the fact, it was from a family member..

That being said...it's possible that one of the gang may have a tiny piece of information, which they don't realize, that would solve some part of the case..something that they don't think is significant...

I just keep thinking of the meeting CA called with KC's friends.  What was that all about?  Do they all know something that is being kept a secret?  Even if just one friend knows something, how could you live with that and not tell?  I would be scared to death to tell, but it would bother me more to know what happened to Caylee and not tell.  And then there's immunity for telling the truth.  It just seems like someone else HAS to know something.  I definitely think a family member knows more (and possibly helped her after the fact) and they won't tell to try to save KC.

Jersey - is the Sean you referenced Sean Daly?
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #510 on: December 06, 2008, 09:55:11 PM »

Akmom check for email in 2 min. important
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: December 06, 2008, 10:08:19 PM »

I just keep thinking of the meeting CA called with KC's friends.  What was that all about?  Do they all know something that is being kept a secret?  Even if just one friend knows something, how could you live with that and not tell?  I would be scared to death to tell, but it would bother me more to know what happened to Caylee and not tell.  And then there's immunity for telling the truth.  It just seems like someone else HAS to know something.  I definitely think a family member knows more (and possibly helped her after the fact) and they won't tell to try to save KC.

I'm not sure who was at that meeting...I remember the meeting but no details.. did the knowledge of such a meeting come from Amy? do you know where I can find more details of it? Much of the early information, I didn't retain as the story kept going in so many directions..I have most, if not all of the released info saved if you can point me in the right direction plz.

TIA

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: December 06, 2008, 10:10:29 PM »

Good evening, Monkeys!!

Yes Sean Daly
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: December 06, 2008, 10:12:11 PM »

I'm not sure who was at that meeting...I remember the meeting but no details.. did the knowledge of such a meeting come from Amy? do you know where I can find more details of it? Much of the early information, I didn't retain as the story kept going in so many directions..I have most, if not all of the released info saved if you can point me in the right direction plz.

TIA

I believe I learned of those meetings (pow-wows, I think Cindy called them when talking to LE) first when I read Amy's text messages in a doc dump some time ago. If that helps.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #514 on: December 06, 2008, 10:13:07 PM »

I would think that the Lake Vaj friends, or any friends for that matter, would not be looking forward to being on the stand, sworn in to tell the truth and expose what they have been doing for all the public to hear?

I mean these kids weren't sitting around drinking lemonaide and playing CandyLand! Their parents, family and employers are going to be getting a earful of what they do on their down time. I'd be dying of embarrassment!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #515 on: December 06, 2008, 10:14:36 PM »

TIA

IIRC, it was a text between Amy and I think Annie.  One of those girls texted KC's friends saying that CA wanted to meet with them all at the Anthony house.  I will look around for the documents on that.
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #516 on: December 06, 2008, 10:15:49 PM »

Yes Sean Daly

Thanks!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: December 06, 2008, 10:20:30 PM »

Thanks, Flossie!!  You guys are great and you don't know how funny you are!!  Sometimes I laugh so hard I cry!

I fixed it for you!

Thank you so much Klaas!  You are an angel!!  I know its kind of a funny looking monkey but my hair DOES look like that when I wake up!!  Thanks again to all you wonderful people for the warm welcome!!

Tracy
- I realized the avatar you chose was one that a long time member (MuminOhio) has been using "forever".  I replaced it with another cute one.  I can remove it if you don't like.  If you can find another that nobody is using you would rather have let me know.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: December 06, 2008, 10:22:52 PM »

TIA

I believe I learned of those meetings (pow-wows, I think Cindy called them when talking to LE) first when I read Amy's text messages in a doc dump some time ago. If that helps.

The meeting was held @ the Anthony's it was in the  FBI video of Sin-dy Anthony. It just amazes me the Anthony's from the begining were investigating themselves where I would of been so hysterical I wouldnt beable to think straight . I think they are so use of covering up for Casey they were ready for another cover up.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: December 06, 2008, 10:24:42 PM »

I thought that's where it came from...now, since Amy is pressing charges against KC..I'm inclined to think that these meetings were just for CA to give them her bulls**t version of
what really  happened to Caylee... in an effort to get these kids to give similar stories to LE... Unlike the similar meeting with the VDS bunch..I don't think she was trying to coerce them to lie for the A's, if that were so, I think Amy would have spilled it already??

I say all that without going back to the doc's..if you want me to do that, you'll have to scoot me a few dozen Advil's and plan on a long night as I am a very slow reader 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.