April 27, 2024, 05:12:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 280470 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #520 on: December 06, 2008, 10:29:25 PM »

Tune in for Coverage of the Case Against Casey Anthony on TruTV!

I've received word that Beth Karas will be on In Session on Monday, December 8 doing three one-hour specials on the case. They will be broadcast from 10-11, 12-1, and 2-3 ET. Beth will also be covering the hearing live on December 11.

I see you're not here right now but in case you come back or if someone else can answer..
Is there a way to watch this on the internet? I have no TV 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #521 on: December 06, 2008, 10:29:55 PM »

I'll try, jersey!

Delivery ready, Jerseygirl ..oops jeryseygirl (is that how to spell your screen name?)

Hey Brandi,

I wanted my screen name to be Jerseygirl but I spelled it wrong LOL when i registered.

I am from New Jersey..
Where at in New Jersey?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: December 06, 2008, 10:31:20 PM »

I'll try, jersey!

Delivery ready, Jerseygirl ..oops jeryseygirl (is that how to spell your screen name?)

Hey Brandi,

I wanted my screen name to be Jerseygirl but I spelled it wrong LOL when i registered.

I am from New Jersey..
Where at in New Jersey?

A rural town called Mantua- South Jersey
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #523 on: December 06, 2008, 10:32:15 PM »

I'm not sure who was at that meeting...I remember the meeting but no details.. did the knowledge of such a meeting come from Amy? do you know where I can find more details of it? Much of the early information, I didn't retain as the story kept going in so many directions..I have most, if not all of the released info saved if you can point me in the right direction plz.

TIA

I believe I learned of those meetings (pow-wows, I think Cindy called them when talking to LE) first when I read Amy's text messages in a doc dump some time ago. If that helps.

Yes, that's where I think I saw that, too.  I can't find the exact docs, but I know it was in text messages.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: December 06, 2008, 10:35:59 PM »

I'm not sure who was at that meeting...I remember the meeting but no details.. did the knowledge of such a meeting come from Amy? do you know where I can find more details of it? Much of the early information, I didn't retain as the story kept going in so many directions..I have most, if not all of the released info saved if you can point me in the right direction plz.

TIA

I believe I learned of those meetings (pow-wows, I think Cindy called them when talking to LE) first when I read Amy's text messages in a doc dump some time ago. If that helps.

Yes, that's where I think I saw that, too.  I can't find the exact docs, but I know it was in text messages.

Speaking of text records did anyone pick up on a text message from Lee to Sin-dy not to mention the letters from Casey to LE.. Hmmmm
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #525 on: December 06, 2008, 10:37:28 PM »

TIA

Speaking of text records did anyone pick up on a text message from Lee to Sin-dy not to mention the letters from Casey to LE.. Hmmmm

No - I didn't see that!  I remember them talking about KC writing the letters, but then LA said there were no letters...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: December 06, 2008, 10:38:46 PM »

I'll try, jersey!

Hey Brandi,

I am from New Jersey..
Where at in New Jersey?

A rural town called Mantua- South Jersey
I bet it is beautiful. My friend and I go to a skate camp in Hackensack every for a weekend every summer. I think it is beautiful. Most people that live there think we are crazy because we like it so much.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: December 06, 2008, 10:41:30 PM »

TIA

No - I didn't see that!  I remember them talking about KC writing the letters, but then LA said there were no letters...

Check the text messages out.. I wonder why lee would text that about the letters from casey not to mention. My first impression was maybe she had told them some stuff that had happened.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #528 on: December 06, 2008, 10:42:46 PM »

Search for Caylee Marie Weekly Updates
www.helpfindcaylee.com

Sunday, December 7, 2008 ~ 7p.m. (est)
Weekly Vigil at Eastside Baptist Church, Orlando
Open to the public - NO Cameras

Wednesday, December 10, 2008 ~ 9p.m.(est)
George and Cindy Anthony are on Larry King Live

Friday, December 12, 2008
The Search for Caylee Continues: Dateline Report Airs

Kid Finders Command & Volunteer Center
1602 N. Goldenrod Rd., Orlando
Thursday - Mondays (10am-4pm)
Closed Tuesday & Wednesday

Keep Up-To-Date on the Search for Caylee Marie
www.helpfindcaylee.com

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: December 06, 2008, 10:43:15 PM »

Tune in for Coverage of the Case Against Casey Anthony on TruTV!

I've received word that Beth Karas will be on In Session on Monday, December 8 doing three one-hour specials on the case. They will be broadcast from 10-11, 12-1, and 2-3 ET. Beth will also be covering the hearing live on December 11.

I see you're not here right now but in case you come back or if someone else can answer..
Is there a way to watch this on the internet? I have no TV 

I just went to http://www.trutv.com/index.html (TruTV's site) and it looks like they offer some of their shows there to watch, but I don't believe they will do a live stream of those specials. You can keep an eye out on that site and see though.

3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #530 on: December 06, 2008, 10:43:21 PM »

Check the text messages out.. I wonder why lee would text that about the letters from casey not to mention. My first impression was maybe she had told them some stuff that had happened.
[/quote]

That definitely sounds suspicious!  I will check them out.  Thanks!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: December 06, 2008, 10:44:40 PM »

www.helpfindcaylee.com

www.helpfindcaylee.com

ahhh ...a part-time "business" I see. Open only 30 hours a week. sheesh.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: December 06, 2008, 10:45:30 PM »

OT-Something posted that I saved.

Go to profile.  There's a menu to the left in a box that allows you to enter account info.  You can edit with that feature.  At some point you will have to enter your password so that it's legit.  You'll still log in with the original name but your posts will show you new one.

Here's a more detailed guide...
   1.  Tabs at top of this page, click profile
   2.  In the boxed menu to the left (under the main heading), click on the account phrase
   3.  Change user name
   4.  Enter password at bottom to verify change
   5.  Return to board

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: December 06, 2008, 10:45:51 PM »

www.helpfindcaylee.com

www.helpfindcaylee.com

ahhh ...a part-time "business" I see. Open only 30 hours a week. sheesh.

Sorry, I was talking about KidFinders.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: December 06, 2008, 10:50:49 PM »

Who is Lake Vaj? I musta missed those conversations.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #535 on: December 06, 2008, 10:52:22 PM »

Lake Vaj is the party place owned by Sean Daly I believe.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #536 on: December 06, 2008, 10:54:02 PM »

TIA

Maybe her letters to LE started this supposed deal behind the scenes? 

3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #537 on: December 06, 2008, 10:58:56 PM »

TIA

Maybe her letters to LE started this supposed deal behind the scenes? 

Good thinking, BooMonkey!  Were they recent letters or ones from when she was first arrested?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #538 on: December 06, 2008, 10:59:35 PM »

LOL...oh my gosh.. I thought Lake Vaj was someone's nik name...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: December 06, 2008, 11:02:04 PM »

LOL...oh my gosh.. I thought Lake Vaj was someone's nik name...

Whatever it is named for it is a very disgusting nick name. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.