April 30, 2024, 09:17:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 280708 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: December 06, 2008, 11:19:41 PM »

Who is Sean Daly?

Oh, I see now, the guy who owned the party house at Lake Vaj 
  I thought Iassen guy owned the house? I am so confused.

Isn't Lassen (DoorKnob 375)the owner of Lake Vaj ?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #561 on: December 06, 2008, 11:20:30 PM »

Who is Sean Daly?

All of these characters are really hard to keep organized  especially since some of them don't really exist 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: December 06, 2008, 11:21:15 PM »

Who is Sean Daly?

I think Sean Daly live @ the lake Vaj house too.. Iassen was the owner of the lake Vaj House
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #563 on: December 06, 2008, 11:22:50 PM »

Who is Sean Daly?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: December 06, 2008, 11:25:41 PM »

Another one of my friends lifes experience. This one is not mine.

Friend has a son who went to his senior night party, all the class was invited, school sponsored, at a private upper class residence. Group of thugs, thinking he is someone else, crash the party and beat him with a bottle. He ends up with brain damage. Nobody, I mean nobody at the party would speak up and testify. They were all going off to college and did not want to get involved. (Is what I surmised). My point is, others might have known or been involved in wrongdoing, but they will not fink themselves or their friends out. My opinion, whoever knows anything and does not speak up, will forever be tormented, if they are normal in any way. JMHO

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: December 06, 2008, 11:28:49 PM »

yep Flossy KC's charms must be transitory. William Waters who said he would do ANYTHING????????? for KC has moved on and has new girl. side note of interest ( he did have a boat when Caylee disappeared wondered did KC think it was hers like she thinks everyones things belongs to her... then there is Lake Vaj crying on KC's shoulder... he's now madly in love, married, and proudly waiting on his son...... hear that KC ....hows that working for you....

Hi Akmom. Yep this ought to be one heck of a trial. I want to hear what Jessie hasn't told....He might not have been as gullible as I thought he was in the beginning....he probably learned a lot more than I gave him credit for..... I am so glad I don't have an office any more. I see that 1 out of 5 young adults have a personality disorder. I only read that headline since I don't have to keep current but I had 2 thoughts that come to mind immediately. 1 ...my generation the 50 -60 yr old group were raised by authoritarian parents usually. We decided to give our kids more attention,affection and be less strict so that may have some trickle down effect but I have also often wondered about the effects of  growth hormone/food chain/ brain/cns /cognative development interaction . You have to think when you can take a baby chick and grow it to eating size in what 4-6 wks it has to have some effect on humans after we eat the things. Look at maturation of boys and girls now compared to just say 30 yrs ago.

Hi ILG
  There could be so many reasons for the large Personality Disorder syndrome.  For one I don't think there was a name for "Personality Disorder" back in the day (though I could be wrong).  Maybe all the drugs the Hippie's were doing altered their children's chromosones too.  Or has this become such a "disposable" society that our youth thinks everything can simply be replaced.  Maybe the "paper towels" started this whole thing, not to mention pampers, fast food, cable, internet, tivo's, cell phones, anti-depressants, pain killers, credit cards and birth control.  Did I forget anything??   
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: December 06, 2008, 11:29:02 PM »

Who is Sean Daly?

All of these characters are really hard to keep organized  especially since some of them don't really exist 

lmao Sea Searcher- I was just thinking that Casey really "got around" in the last few months, (that is assuming which of these people do indeed exist).

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: December 06, 2008, 11:30:43 PM »

yep Flossy KC's charms must be transitory. William Waters who said he would do ANYTHING????????? for KC has moved on and has new girl. side note of interest ( he did have a boat when Caylee disappeared wondered did KC think it was hers like she thinks everyones things belongs to her... then there is Lake Vaj crying on KC's shoulder... he's now madly in love, married, and proudly waiting on his son...... hear that KC ....hows that working for you....

Hi Akmom. Yep this ought to be one heck of a trial. I want to hear what Jessie hasn't told....He might not have been as gullible as I thought he was in the beginning....he probably learned a lot more than I gave him credit for..... I am so glad I don't have an office any more. I see that 1 out of 5 young adults have a personality disorder. I only read that headline since I don't have to keep current but I had 2 thoughts that come to mind immediately. 1 ...my generation the 50 -60 yr old group were raised by authoritarian parents usually. We decided to give our kids more attention,affection and be less strict so that may have some trickle down effect but I have also often wondered about the effects of  growth hormone/food chain/ brain/cns /cognative development interaction . You have to think when you can take a baby chick and grow it to eating size in what 4-6 wks it has to have some effect on humans after we eat the things. Look at maturation of boys and girls now compared to just say 30 yrs ago.

Hi ILG
  There could be so many reasons for the large Personality Disorder syndrome.  For one I don't think there was a name for "Personality Disorder" back in the day (though I could be wrong).  Maybe all the drugs the Hippie's were doing altered their children's chromosones too.  Or has this become such a "disposable" society that our youth thinks everything can simply be replaced.  Maybe the "paper towels" started this whole thing, not to mention pampers, fast food, cable, internet, tivo's, cell phones, anti-depressants, pain killers, credit cards and birth control.  Did I forget anything??   

Yes, red dye, among other things I am sure. 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #568 on: December 06, 2008, 11:31:39 PM »

Body Language Expert on Casey Jail Video
Thursday, December 4, 2008

Are Casey and Cindy Anthony being honest with each other in their first July jailhouse meeting?  We asked an expert.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office has released more than 300 minutes worth of video from Casey Anthony's jail visits. The first pieces of footage made available to the public were of Casey's first meeting with her parents days after she was arrested for child neglect on July 16. In the meeting Casey continues to blame the disappearance of her daughter Caylee on "Zanni," her alleged nanny.

Momlogic asked body language expert Dr. Lillian Glass for insight into what was really going on in Casey and Cindy Anthony's minds during this early visit. Dr. Glass' first impression was immediate. "Her body language is far too casual -- as is of course the laughter -- and shows no indication of being distraught." All of Casey's behavior, says Dr. Glass, is incongruous with the situation.

Here are some other clues into Casey's mindset:

* In the beginning of the discussion, she fusses with her hair. This is consistent with her narcissistic tendencies.

* When Cindy asks her if  "Zanni acted alone," Casey pauses and raises her eyebrow, which indicates she is trying to fabricate a possible lie.

* Cindy brings up Charlotte and other locations as possible places to find Caylee. Casey shakes her head NO several times, while simultaneously agreeing they are viable locations to find Caylee.

* Casey looks down consistently while she speaks -- the only time she truly looks directly in the camera is when her mother tells her to, so she can see her eyes.

Dr. Glass' analysis of Cindy is that her behavior is consistent with someone who is withholding information. "I believe," says Dr. Glass, "Cindy knows something about where Caylee is." Speaking in a monotone, emotionless voice and what Dr. Glass refers to as a "mask-like facial expression," Cindy flip-flops back and forth between a caring mom to an interrogator.

* Cindy stumbles on the name "Caylee" when she asks Casey what message she'd like to send to her daughter. This indicates to Dr. Glass that Cindy knows Caylee isn't alive anymore.

* When George casually says  "Hi gorgeous," to Casey, Cindy immediately puts her head on her husband's shoulder. This, says Dr. Glass, "indicates the family dysfunction. As soon as the father compliments the daughter, Cindy becomes jealous."

* Casey says she doesn't want the Sheriff's Office to assist in the investigation -- asking that her brother Lee be in charge. Cindy reacts by touching her face, biting her lip and scratching her neck -- all indications to Dr. Glass that Cindy knows her daughter is lying, but is trying to hold back her true thoughts.

What do you think is telling about this Anthony family meeting?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #569 on: December 06, 2008, 11:34:44 PM »

MM - You have mail!!  TIA
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #570 on: December 06, 2008, 11:36:15 PM »

Good night Monkeys! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #571 on: December 06, 2008, 11:37:31 PM »

ROFL, is it spelled Lake Vaj, or Lake Vag? (Big difference)
With a G
All the documents spelled it with a j. 
Sorry Boo, I corrected myself in the next post, I meant to say pronounced with a G, spelled with a J

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: December 06, 2008, 11:38:40 PM »

Good night Monkeys! 

Good night BooMonkey 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: December 06, 2008, 11:38:52 PM »

Are Casey and Cindy Anthony being honest with each other in their first July jailhouse meeting?  We asked an expert.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office has released more than 300 minutes worth of video from Casey Anthony's jail visits. The first pieces of footage made available to the public were of Casey's first meeting with her parents days after she was arrested for child neglect on July 16. In the meeting Casey continues to blame the disappearance of her daughter Caylee on "Zanni," her alleged nanny.

Momlogic asked body language expert Dr. Lillian Glass for insight into what was really going on in Casey and Cindy Anthony's minds during this early visit. Dr. Glass' first impression was immediate. "Her body language is far too casual -- as is of course the laughter -- and shows no indication of being distraught." All of Casey's behavior, says Dr. Glass, is incongruous with the situation.

* In the beginning of the discussion, she fusses with her hair. This is consistent with her narcissistic tendencies.

* When Cindy asks her if  "Zanni acted alone," Casey pauses and raises her eyebrow, which indicates she is trying to fabricate a possible lie.

* Cindy brings up Charlotte and other locations as possible places to find Caylee. Casey shakes her head NO several times, while simultaneously agreeing they are viable locations to find Caylee.

* Casey looks down consistently while she speaks -- the only time she truly looks directly in the camera is when her mother tells her to, so she can see her eyes.

Dr. Glass' analysis of Cindy is that her behavior is consistent with someone who is withholding information. "I believe," says Dr. Glass, "Cindy knows something about where Caylee is." Speaking in a monotone, emotionless voice and what Dr. Glass refers to as a "mask-like facial expression," Cindy flip-flops back and forth between a caring mom to an interrogator.

* Cindy stumbles on the name "Caylee" when she asks Casey what message she'd like to send to her daughter. This indicates to Dr. Glass that Cindy knows Caylee isn't alive anymore.

* When George casually says  "Hi gorgeous," to Casey, Cindy immediately puts her head on her husband's shoulder. This, says Dr. Glass, "indicates the family dysfunction. As soon as the father compliments the daughter, Cindy becomes jealous."

* Casey says she doesn't want the Sheriff's Office to assist in the investigation -- asking that her brother Lee be in charge. Cindy reacts by touching her face, biting her lip and scratching her neck -- all indications to Dr. Glass that Cindy knows her daughter is lying, but is trying to hold back her true thoughts.

Interesting observations and interpretations there.

I'd like to add another. I watched George a lot when Cindy was talking, and he seemed distracted, uneasy, having odd movements as if he is just biding his time, knowing it is wasted with all the questions.

That is just my interpretation. As you all know by my signature, I do think George knows a lot about a lot of things.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: December 06, 2008, 11:40:18 PM »

Well first off, many people laugh inappropriately when nervous.

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: December 06, 2008, 11:40:39 PM »

MM - You have mail!!  TIA

Oh, Hi Gorgeous how are you doing?   
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: December 06, 2008, 11:40:55 PM »

I thought when Sin-dy tells Casey to look up so she can see her eyes then Casey looks up and starts crying... Hmmm I wonder if Sin-dy did this all the time to Casey to see her eyes and reactions to her drilling.. When Casey did look up she started crying like a child who knew her mother caught her again in her lies.. 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: December 06, 2008, 11:42:05 PM »

George seemed to be constantly withholding his emotions. He did a pretty good job if you ask me. I would have been in a puddle on the floor.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: December 06, 2008, 11:43:57 PM »

I watched it days ago, not fresh enough on my mind to comment any further.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #579 on: December 06, 2008, 11:44:04 PM »

Interesting observations and interpretations there.

I'd like to add another. I watched George a lot when Cindy was talking, and he seemed distracted, uneasy, having odd movements as if he is just biding his time, knowing it is wasted with all the questions.

That is just my interpretation. As you all know by my signature, I do think George knows a lot about a lot of things.

Hey Brandi, I thought the same thing about George being uneasy, etc. But I thought he was fidgiting because he knew that Cindy would believe Casey's Bullcrap and nothing would come out of it.
He reminded me of a kid that knew the teacher was wrong, but couldn't raise his hand. Like he had corrected teacher before and got his hand slapped for it, so he knew he would be in trouble if he did it again.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.