April 28, 2024, 02:08:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 280530 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #660 on: December 07, 2008, 08:36:29 AM »

Sorry if this has been addressed already, but my little one keeps me busy and I miss a lot of stuff. I am wondering if the A's home has a basement or a crawlspace and, if so, does anyone know if it has been searched by LE? I had a dream last night about searching a basement and I woke up wondering about this.

I believe earlier on, someone had also asked that question and someone from Florida told us that the houses down there don't usually have basements because of the water table being so high..or the ground being so low, how ever you look at it...

Good Morning Monkeys!

Coffee  Coffee  Coffee 

sorry I missed coffee with you Trimm...you are an early bird 
Have fun shopping!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: December 07, 2008, 08:37:29 AM »

Sorry if this has been addressed already, but my little one keeps me busy and I miss a lot of stuff. I am wondering if the A's home has a basement or a crawlspace and, if so, does anyone know if it has been searched by LE? I had a dream last night about searching a basement and I woke up wondering about this.

I'm not positive, but I don't think it does. And I believe the house is on a slab, so no crawl space. But there are others involved that could, possible even without their knowledge!

And that sounds confusing   
I mean Casey could have hidden Caylee anywhere & that person(that owns the home) didn't even have to know. She is so good at manipulation & lies, alot of these people didn't know what hit them. They were stunned(alot of them) when this all came down.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: December 07, 2008, 08:38:46 AM »

Bearly !!! 

Good Morning !!!!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: December 07, 2008, 08:43:09 AM »

Bearly !!! 

Good Morning !!!!

ME TOO, MORNING, BEARLY!!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: December 07, 2008, 08:43:54 AM »

I mean Casey could have hidden Caylee anywhere & that person(that owns the home) didn't even have to know. She is so good at manipulation & lies, alot of these people didn't know what hit them. They were stunned(alot of them) when this all came down.

Mornin' Monken 

Lee's Yard needs to be searched!...Great Gandma's yard needs to be searched!
Florida needs to be searched! ...dang it !

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: December 07, 2008, 08:53:55 AM »

Good Morning to All Monkeys and guests.....hope everyone is doing well.  It's snowy and cold here...brrrrr!  I'm all set up to read back and hope to catch up to you all later.    Who's pouring coffee? 
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #666 on: December 07, 2008, 08:58:16 AM »

Mornin' Monken 

Morning Monkeys, and Sea Searcher, that was just too funny. ,,,,but true.....

Also, not many houses here in florida have basements, as our water table is so close to the ground surface, and the ground is sand.  Basements often return to a sink hole, and the peoples house just goes into the ground.  yikes, I have seen many sink holes here, the ground just opens up, and voila, a new lake is formed. my elevation here  in north florida is only 25 feet.  Orlando's elevation is  around 284 feet above sea level.  mio
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: December 07, 2008, 09:09:06 AM »

Mornin' Monken 

We all need to be in charge of this investigation, all of Florida would be dug up!!      

Phaedrus
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: December 07, 2008, 09:09:46 AM »

Good Morning to All Monkeys and guests.....hope everyone is doing well.  It's snowy and cold here...brrrrr!  I'm all set up to read back and hope to catch up to you all later.    Who's pouring coffee? 

You are so lucky ! Every 25 yrs we get a Green Christmas and we just had one two years ago, now it looks like no snow again this year 

It's All Gore's fault...I know he has something to do with this 
Here you go..if you can catch it..

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: December 07, 2008, 09:10:09 AM »

Wish it would snow where I live!   

Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: December 07, 2008, 09:13:25 AM »

I'm ordering Christmas gifts online today, so I'm in & out(I hate crowds)! 

Phaedrus
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: December 07, 2008, 09:16:49 AM »

I'm with you Monken...I never thought I'd see the day when Christmas shopping could cost you your life 

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: December 07, 2008, 09:19:30 AM »

I'm with you Monken...I never thought I'd see the day when Christmas shopping could cost you your life 

I know, that kind of shopping is not for me! Black friday was the same here, but by the grace of God, no deaths!   

Phaedrus
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: December 07, 2008, 09:19:46 AM »

Mornin' Monken 

Also, not many houses here in florida have basements, as our water table is so close to the ground surface, and the ground is sand.  Basements often return to a sink hole, and the peoples house just goes into the ground.  yikes, I have seen many sink holes here, the ground just opens up, and voila, a new lake is formed. my elevation here  in north florida is only 25 feet.  Orlando's elevation is  around 284 feet above sea level.  mio

That's what I thought mio...I'm surprised that Or-lawn-doe has that high of an elevation.. Are you sure that's the ground level or the top of Space Mountain ? 

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: December 07, 2008, 09:24:32 AM »

I know, that kind of shopping is not for me! Black friday was the same here, but by the grace of God, no deaths!   

My hubby & daughter were at Walmart at 5:00 a.m. to get a trampoline. By the time they made it to where they were, they were sold out! If they hadn't been $100.00 off, they wouldn't have done that! It's worth that hundred bucks to me, not to get trampled to death!   

Phaedrus
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #675 on: December 07, 2008, 09:26:19 AM »

Mornin' Monken 

That's what I thought mio...I'm surprised that Or-lawn-doe has that high of an elevation.. Are you sure that's the ground level or the top of Space Mountain ? 

hardee har har, hm, last time I was on space mountain, I could see Mexico !!
Of course, that Mexico was at Epcot Center...smiles, mio
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: December 07, 2008, 09:28:56 AM »

Hi Monken and Sea Searcher...I would be happy to send some snowballs your way!     Personally, I'm hoping to string Christmas lights on either a palm tree or a cactus sometime in the next two years....I've had 49 years of white Christmas and.... it's overrated!
Little Monken...the snow is so deep here, it would be up to the buttons on your little overalls! 
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #677 on: December 07, 2008, 09:33:48 AM »

Mornin' Monken 

yikes, where is my head this morning, I meant that Orlando is about 112 feet in elevation..
sorry monkeys , my bad   ,,
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: December 07, 2008, 09:36:31 AM »

oooohhhh...don't get me going ..Disney is my favorite place in the whole world... We are coming down there next May...I haven't told my family yet just in case something goes wrong.. of course I'm only going to make the kids happy 

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: December 07, 2008, 09:40:43 AM »

Hi Monken and Sea Searcher...I would be happy to send some snowballs your way!     Personally, I'm hoping to string Christmas lights on either a palm tree or a cactus sometime in the next two years....I've had 49 years of white Christmas and.... it's overrated!
Little Monken...the snow is so deep here, it would be up to the buttons on your little overalls! 

What state do you live in? One of my best friends lives in Wyoming & they have snow all winter! It's no biggy for them either. Here in MS. we don't get to see it that often, plus people like to get out & sight see & don't have a clue how to drive in it! My Dad always thought that was so funny(he was born & raised in Michigan)& just cruised right past everyone! He could drive like no one else in the ice & snow! I miss him so 

Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.