March 28, 2024, 07:09:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 279049 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: December 07, 2008, 11:25:24 AM »

Search for Caylee Marie Weekly Updates
www.helpfindcaylee.com

Sunday, December 7, 2008 ~ 7p.m. (est)
Weekly Vigil at Eastside Baptist Church, Orlando
Open to the public - NO Cameras

Wednesday, December 10, 2008 ~ 9p.m.(est)
George and Cindy Anthony are on Larry King Live

Friday, December 12, 2008
The Search for Caylee Continues: Dateline Report Airs

Kid Finders Command & Volunteer Center
1602 N. Goldenrod Rd., Orlando
Thursday - Mondays (10am-4pm)
Closed Tuesday & Wednesday

Keep Up-To-Date on the Search for Caylee Marie
www.helpfindcaylee.com

dang...this took me forever to find 

Thanks Sea!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: December 07, 2008, 11:29:38 AM »

Welcome Sassycat...nice to meet you! 

Thanks.   I love all the avatars.   
I've been reading SM for awhile, so I feel like I already know some of you!!!   
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: December 07, 2008, 11:30:05 AM »

Are those pictures of the trunk of KC's car in photobucket or some other car?  What do any of the other pictures have to do with the case? Just wondering. What is with the skeleton?

traci

Pretty sure some other car but maybe the same model.  Murt has the same thing, photos of the interior but it's not Casey's car just the same make/model.

But I thought the spare tire cover in Casey's car was round. Is this the trunk area of the jeep that's on there? Does a jeep have a trunk? I'm confused!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #743 on: December 07, 2008, 11:30:50 AM »

Good Morning/Afternoon Monkeys
Welcome Sassy 

Thanks.   I wonder if Larry will ask any "hard" questions!    And, I wonder how much they are getting paid.

IMO, Larry won't ask anything intimately involving Casey.  I'm sure that a script has already been gone over.  It will be interesting to see if the Anthonys take any money for pictures, videos, etc.  I'm pretty sure CNN has the same rules & regs regarding paying for an interview....
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: December 07, 2008, 11:32:47 AM »

Welcome Sassy 

Thanks.   I wonder if Larry will ask any "hard" questions!    And, I wonder how much they are getting paid.

IMO, Larry won't ask anything intimately involving Casey.  I'm sure that a script has already been gone over.  It will be interesting to see if the Anthonys take any money for pictures, videos, etc.  I'm pretty sure CNN has the same rules & regs regarding paying for an interview....

Well if it's scripted it won't be worth watching, we already know what they're going to say!

Phaedrus
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #745 on: December 07, 2008, 11:33:28 AM »

I just do not get, why anyone would trash another person, merely because they are searching for a missing person.  It is not a contest to see who comes in first. It is a humane intent to bring closure to all the people who 's lives have been touched by this tragic happening.

As the 16th of december, makes one yr since Judith Osteen, my partners mom has been missing, I know the search for us,  will not end until some one has brought the body home.

My hat is off to anyone who walks a step , looking for someones missing loved one.
At this point, I do not care about any searchers motive, if results are shown.
SO, jj, more power to you, just ignore those who protest what you do.   I do.  mio

I am so sorry to hear that you are going through this.  I must be horrible on both of you.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: December 07, 2008, 11:34:38 AM »

Tune in for Coverage of the Case Against Casey Anthony on TruTV!

I've received word that Beth Karas will be on In Session on Monday, December 8 doing three one-hour specials on the case. They will be broadcast from 10-11, 12-1, and 2-3 ET. Beth will also be covering the hearing live on December 11.

Thanks for the info.I love Beth Karas.Pretrial December 11th?

Judge Agrees To Request To Start Casey Anthony Trial Sooner
Tuesday, October 28, 2008 – updated: 5:46 pm EDT October 28, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Neither Casey Anthony nor her attorney was at Tuesday morning's arraignment on murder charges Casey is facing in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Casey had already entered a written plea of not guilty, so she was not required to show up.

Judge Stan Strickland accepted the written plea and that means the state now has 15 days to hand over evidence to Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, that the state plans to use in the trial against her. Any new evidence the state plans to make use of also must be handed over to Baez as they get it.

The state also asked the judge to move the trial period back from a previously set date in early February, possibly to put more pressure of the defense,. The judge agreed and Casey's pre-trial conference is now set for December 11 and the trial is set for January 5.

Investigators say there is evidence Caylee's body was in her mother's car trunk, that there were unusually high levels of chloroform in the trunk and that someone had researched how to make chloroform online using Casey's computer.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17819575/detail.html
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #747 on: December 07, 2008, 11:35:31 AM »

Welcome Sassy 

Well if it's scripted it won't be worth watching, we already know what they're going to say!

Larry isn't a "hard baller", imo......Now if they went on Bill O'Reilly or Greta again that would be another story.  I think it will be scripted, and like you say, nothing we haven't heard before.  They are tainting, spinning & infecting any potential jury pool with these "Live Caylee" sightings, imo

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: December 07, 2008, 11:40:13 AM »

OT:

Please take a moment today to remember December 7, 1941 ... Pearl Harbor Day, a date that will live in infamy.

Remembering Pearl Harbor … December 7, 1941 … Thank You to the Greatest Generation

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/07/remembering-pearl-harbor-december-7-1941-thank-you-to-the-greatest-generation/

Freedom is never free.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: December 07, 2008, 11:43:36 AM »

Welcome Sassy 

Larry isn't a "hard baller", imo......Now if they went on Bill O'Reilly or Greta again that would be another story.  I think it will be scripted, and like you say, nothing we haven't heard before.  They are tainting, spinning & infecting any potential jury pool with these "Live Caylee" sightings, imo

Phaedrus
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #750 on: December 07, 2008, 11:45:16 AM »

The night the visitation tapes were made public, we were discussing those here.
When I went to bed something Lee said a few times to Casey kept digging at me.  At first I thought it was just the way he worded things, but then I realized he was PURPOSEFULY almost subconsiously trying to change facts knowing full well that those tapes would be made public in the future.  What I am specifically talking about is his ridiculous statemtents to Casey about....."When you "reached out" to Mom"........"Before you "reached out" to Mom"......(talking about the night of the 15th)
WTH is "reaching out" supposed to mean? 

Casey didn't "reach out" to anything...........Cindy busted her bigger than chit & EXPOSED and put an end to the hide & seek game Casey had been playing.  I realized Lee was spinning right from the beginning.  Implying that Casey had "reached out" to Cindy and willingly told her the crazy ZFG story.  What a crock!!!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: December 07, 2008, 11:45:29 AM »

OT:

Please take a moment today to remember December 7, 1941 ... Pearl Harbor Day, a date that will live in infamy.

Remembering Pearl Harbor … December 7, 1941 … Thank You to the Greatest Generation

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/07/remembering-pearl-harbor-december-7-1941-thank-you-to-the-greatest-generation/

Freedom is never free.

I will, Thanks Red!! BBL all!!!!   

Phaedrus
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #752 on: December 07, 2008, 11:47:45 AM »

OT:

Freedom is never free.

Thank you for that RED 
Nice to see you
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: December 07, 2008, 11:53:31 AM »

The night the visitation tapes were made public, we were discussing those here.
When I went to bed something Lee said a few times to Casey kept digging at me.  At first I thought it was just the way he worded things, but then I realized he was PURPOSEFULY almost subconsiously trying to change facts knowing full well that those tapes would be made public in the future.  What I am specifically talking about is his ridiculous statemtents to Casey about....."When you "reached out" to Mom"........"Before you "reached out" to Mom"......(talking about the night of the 15th)
WTH is "reaching out" supposed to mean? 

Casey didn't "reach out" to anything...........Cindy busted her bigger than chit & EXPOSED and put an end to the hide & seek game Casey had been playing.  I realized Lee was spinning right from the beginning.  Implying that Casey had "reached out" to Cindy and willingly told her the crazy ZFG story.  What a crock!!!

Agree.    They knew they were being video taped.     
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: December 07, 2008, 11:54:31 AM »

Bearly !!! 

Good Morning !!!!

One more post to 1000, SS!  Good morning!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #755 on: December 07, 2008, 11:54:49 AM »

OT:

Freedom is never free.

Thanks Red... I have Tora Tora Tora playing now..I always watch it on this day along with a History Channel documentary on The Pearl Harbor
It's sad that so many of the younger generation have not been taught about this day and the events surrounding this Nations most tragic wakeup call.. Would we, as a nation respond the same way had this happened today.... or would someone just turn it into a video game 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: December 07, 2008, 11:55:22 AM »

Bearly !!! 

Good Morning !!!!

ME TOO, MORNING, BEARLY!!!!

Good morning, Cutie!!!!

I believe in miracles!
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #757 on: December 07, 2008, 11:57:39 AM »

OT:

Freedom is never free.

Thanks Red... I have Tora Tora Tora playing now..I always watch it on this day along with a History Channel documentary on The Pearl Harbor
It's sad that so many of the younger generation have not been taught about this day and the events surrounding this Nations most tragic wakeup call.. Would we, as a nation respond the same way had this happened today.... or would someone just turn it into a video game 

Hey SS,
I know its OT, but the movie "Pearl Harbor" released a few years ago, helped make that part of history a little more reality for this younger generation.  Even though the movie was basically a love story, it did capture the attention of my teenagers.  For the first time they asked questions about the "real" attack. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: December 07, 2008, 12:00:01 PM »

hardee har har, hm, last time I was on space mountain, I could see Mexico !!
Of course, that Mexico was at Epcot Center...smiles, mio

oooohhhh...don't get me going ..Disney is my favorite place in the whole world... We are coming down there next May...I haven't told my family yet just in case something goes wrong.. of course I'm only going to make the kids happy 

OOOH!  Monkey field trip in May!!!

I believe in miracles!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: December 07, 2008, 12:01:00 PM »

Certain Non-Profit Organization Volunteers Attack Me Personally and Publicly

http://teamcaylee.yuku.com/topic/89/t/JOSEPH-JORDAN-INDEPENDENT-BLOGGER-EVIDENCE-REVEALER-FOX-NEWS.html

Hey Joe ... I have asked HH several times for clarification on the May 14, 15, & 16 computer chloroform search dates according to her "source" vs the March dates in the doc dump (as you and I have alread discussed) ....

Also I have asked her to confirm Caylee being in the trunk for 11 days (as her source stated as well) ... which we know would make a difference on concentration of the search area as I have explained to her .... all to no avail ... sorry ... I tried ... do you want me to continue to try to get this info?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.