May 28, 2024, 07:14:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 282202 times)
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #940 on: December 07, 2008, 05:08:02 PM »

well, i can't wait to see the larry king interview,since according to kc he is a "VERY INTUITIVE PERSON" lol
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: December 07, 2008, 05:08:13 PM »

KLAAS - if you find this inappropriate - please delete it!  You can even scold me!! But I want some posters to understand the frustrations!!

I think many new monkeys do not know that Higher Hopes planned a trip to Orlando.  Kept everyone updated while she was there!  She promised to post pictures of the "hot" spots that she visited .  Her son, a professional photographer, was supposed to post the pictures.  It never happened!!  Many waited and waited. 

These pictures were from her own search and not with TES (pictures were not allowed to be taken there.)

Many posters were very disappointed.  In fact, she basically vanished (at Murts) for a long period of time with no explanation and no pictures.  If she lost some credibility, this may be in part some of the reason!  Go read her post!! 

Mytime, I remember that.  I also remember you searched the last weekend TES was in FL.
I learned my lesson by trying to interject myself in this case any more than searching.  If you remember I called Todd Black and had a 20-30 min conversation with him the weekend before he resigned or got fired (whichever it was).  It was hard talking & taking notes at the same time.

I think some didn't believe me, but I did talk to him.  He told me about the "tape" of TM, the documentary that would be coming out and some other insignificant things.  My reason for calling him was his blasting TES & TM and I pretty much just listened to him & then chewed him out for the press release.

Anyway in saying all that, IMOO, if you interject yourself in this case in a more intimate way than say searching, you should be able to back up questions people are going to have about your "insider" info.

All I have to prove I spoke with TB is a phone bill showing his number with the date & length of call.  This is jmo...........Peace Monkeys

I remember that ... you were so skeered!  LOL 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #942 on: December 07, 2008, 05:08:19 PM »

I am done talking about this whole thing ...(no more posts from me regarding this issue!   I did what I thought was right at each and every time for each and every person ... I did not try to bash, hurt or discredit anyone.  I was not mean, nor accusatory .... only researching for facts ... as we all are doing ... 

::::monkey hugs::::::
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: December 07, 2008, 05:09:35 PM »

KLAAS - if you find this inappropriate - please delete it!  You can even scold me!! But I want some posters to understand the frustrations!!

I think many new monkeys do not know that Higher Hopes planned a trip to Orlando.  Kept everyone updated while she was there!  She promised to post pictures of the "hot" spots that she visited .  Her son, a professional photographer, was supposed to post the pictures.  It never happened!!  Many waited and waited. 

These pictures were from her own search and not with TES (pictures were not allowed to be taken there.)

Many posters were very disappointed.  In fact, she basically vanished (at Murts) for a long period of time with no explanation and no pictures.  If she lost some credibility, this may be in part some of the reason!  Go read her post!! 

I'm not arguing with you, mytime    But she hasn't been on  much lately...  I have seen her only a hand full of times (if that) since that trip. Maybe her son didn't develop the pictures yet? I have no idea..   But you have to admit..  a person (if not careful) can get sucked into Murt's site like it's a sand trap. 
Maybe it's Murt that needs to be investigated, as far as HH, IMO, she may or may not be telling the truth.. we ALL may or may not be telling the truth.. but my understanding is that we share ideas.. the very thought that someone may want to send another members IP to the police amazes me.... if HH has a friend 'on the inside' it will catch up to her if she repeats stuff she shouldn't. I have seen enough people on different forums be filled with their own self importance and be prone to exaggeration behind the anonymity of their keyboards. I try to read every post by every person here because even if i don't agree, it helps my perspective and even may influence me to change my mind. I judge no one,, I just guess I like to see people treated fairly and let them do themselves in if they choose to do the wrong thing.. thank you

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #944 on: December 07, 2008, 05:10:40 PM »

I was shaking....lmbo
Remember we were hoping "Rob" would come on so he could call him

I learned my lesson....I'll never do it again!!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: December 07, 2008, 05:10:42 PM »

I'm not arguing with you, mytime    But she hasn't been on  much lately...  I have seen her only a hand full of times (if that) since that trip. Maybe her son didn't develop the pictures yet? I have no idea..   But you have to admit..  a person (if not careful) can get sucked into Murt's site like it's a sand trap. 

Perhaps you should click on her posts and reread!!  She has been here alot again!  And no explanation!!   I think most photographers have gone digital now!  The film days are long gone!  We are getting old!!   

I always believed hh.  The last time that I asked about the pictures, she told me there was none.  That is completely contradictory of what she told me initially.  I'm disappointed in her as well as myself for believing.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #946 on: December 07, 2008, 05:13:18 PM »

I am done talking about this whole thing ...(no more posts from me regarding this issue!   I did what I thought was right at each and every time for each and every person ... I did not try to bash, hurt or discredit anyone.  I was not mean, nor accusatory .... only researching for facts ... as we all are doing ... 

::::monkey hugs::::::

You did good!!!   
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: December 07, 2008, 05:13:19 PM »

i am listening to the blog with sean krause....he doesn't answer any question he is asked.  he says he was interviewed by yuri melich...i sure hope he had more information for them than he does on this radio show.

how many people can possibly talk at one time with screaming kids in the background!!

Not that it matters, I suppose.. but is he really in the hospital?  (and if so, wtf is up with screaming kids in a hospital!? If so, WOW. I'd be pi$$ed!!!)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: December 07, 2008, 05:13:57 PM »

I was shaking....lmbo

I believe that was my post humorous time in the cage ... yes, I was laughing at you behind your back (screen) ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: December 07, 2008, 05:14:48 PM »

i am listening to the blog with sean krause....he doesn't answer any question he is asked.  he says he was interviewed by yuri melich...i sure hope he had more information for them than he does on this radio show.

how many people can possibly talk at one time with screaming kids in the background!!

Not that it matters, I suppose.. but is he really in the hospital?  (and if so, wtf is up with screaming kids in a hospital!? If so, WOW. I'd be pi$$ed!!!)

I wouldn't want my child around him with the language he uses.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #950 on: December 07, 2008, 05:16:13 PM »

I'm not a legal eagle but I think if they do the fraud charges first then it makes it bad for Casey with the murder charges....something about committing a murder while being convicted of a felony.

I agree. I said the same thing ages ago and again last week. Makes a Hell of a lot more sense than the other way around. IMO.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: December 07, 2008, 05:16:34 PM »

Perhaps you should click on her posts and reread!!  She has been here alot again!  And no explanation!!   I think most photographers have gone digital now!  The film days are long gone!  We are getting old!!   

No need to yell.    As I said, I haven't been able to catch every post on here as of late, and while I've been looking for her posts, must have missed them- and I certainly missed the ones of her answering Invision's questions.   

LMAO I wasn't even thinking of digital pictures. How silly am I?! 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #952 on: December 07, 2008, 05:16:58 PM »

You're not missing much sea searcher

SK says CA is liar and covering up
No...Way... LOL good thing he's catching up 

Claims CA did send the emails herself

Claims CA wanted him to put out info that KC was into drugs
hmmm..this is interesting..I wonder why? if it's really not BS (pun intended)

All the speakers say CA is a liar 

SK is acting like somekind of expert about any and everything. NOT

Nothing new so far and the program is not put together very well at all. Huge waste

Thanks for the summary....I stepped away for a few to cook dinner and do dishes

Sounds like he's been reading here...and taking notes

What reason, if any, did he give for the drug thing?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: December 07, 2008, 05:17:55 PM »

I wouldn't want my child around him with the language he uses.

Of course, not. Who would?? My point is, screaming kids should NOT be allowed in a hospital, for crying out loud.

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #954 on: December 07, 2008, 05:18:43 PM »

I think people like to be noticed when posting, blogging, etc.  Everyone!  All of us!  No one likes getting ignored.  And when you have legit insider info, everyone wants to talk to you.
I do agree with FLmom......people will eventually hang themselves.

I found out real quick that I overstepped my boundaries REAL QUICK.  (I was  so    shocked he answered his phone).  I'll leave that to the pros.....LOL

I don't want to see this case become jeopardized in any way.  And if defense can prove there has been leaks, seems to me JB will be all over it.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: December 07, 2008, 05:18:59 PM »

I was shaking....lmbo

I believe that was my post humorous time in the cage ... yes, I was laughing at you behind your back (screen) ...

Scary Rob, or Rob D'ick?   

Just teasin...   

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #956 on: December 07, 2008, 05:19:59 PM »

No need to yell.    As I said, I haven't been able to catch every post on here as of late, and while I've been looking for her posts, must have missed them- and I certainly missed the ones of her answering Invision's questions.   

LMAO I wasn't even thinking of digital pictures. How silly am I?! 

I remember the polaroid days!!!  YIKES!   
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #957 on: December 07, 2008, 05:20:10 PM »

I'm not a legal eagle but I think if they do the fraud charges first then it makes it bad for Casey with the murder charges....something about committing a murder while being convicted of a felony.

I think you are right and since they have taken the DP out of the picture, I want them to stick her with as many charges as possilbe.  It would be an injustice to see Casey get anything shorter than life w/o parole.

I would have liked the Fraud charges to go first..if only to knock that smug little grin off her face for the main event 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: December 07, 2008, 05:21:23 PM »

Hello All

Question.   If the state has 142 witnesses do they have to put them all on the stand??  Or just pick and choose who they may need???   
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #959 on: December 07, 2008, 05:21:28 PM »

I was shaking....lmbo

Thanks, I could feel the support 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.