April 28, 2024, 12:26:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 280519 times)
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: December 07, 2008, 05:21:28 PM »

Cindy will dominate Larry King and he will let her get away with lying over and over.

I have been thinking about one aspect of the tapes.  You guys know how the Anthonys brag about having a code that they use since their conversations at the jail are recorded.

One thing that struck me as very odd.  At one point, Cindy tells Casey that they are looking for Caylee and that others are looking for her, too.

Cindy says, "Is she findable, do you think?"  It is a very deliberate question, not something that pops out of the blue.  She seems to phrase it just so.

Casey replies.  "I hope so, Mom."  The emphasis is on the word Hope.

They are very aware of being recorded, and my first thought was that Cindy was testing Casey to see what Casey would say.

But then, I thought about it more.  Was Cindy saying, "Let me know if you think she can be found."  In other words, if she is not found, that is better for you, Casey.  As long as she is not found, we can keep saying that she is out there alive.  So, was Cindy really asking Casey, in their famous code talk, "Did you get rid of the body so it will never be found?"

"Findable" is such an odd word choice.  Why didn't Cindy say, "Do you think we can find her?" or "Do you think we can find Zanny?"  If they believe Casey, they believe that Caylee is with the nanny...right?

Casey could have answered in several ways.  The most obvious answer, considering the story about the nanny, is "First you have to find the nanny.  That is the only way to find Caylee."

But when she said, "I hope so, Mom," was Casey really responding in code talk and saying, "I hope I put her where she can never be found."  Was that Casey's way of saying, I doubt anyone will find her. 

Is this too weird for me to even be talking about?  No.  The Anthonys are running a game here of code talking, lies, half-truths, made-up stories, contradictions and conflicting reports.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: December 07, 2008, 05:24:03 PM »

Speaking of previous threads, I'm a newbie - and I was trying to find Thread #67 and #66 earlier today.  I could only find this one and #68.   Could someone tell him how to go back on this thread to earlier numbers?    TIA.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #962 on: December 07, 2008, 05:24:03 PM »

You're not missing much sea searcher

SK says CA is liar and covering up
No...Way... LOL good thing he's catching up 

Claims CA did send the emails herself

Claims CA wanted him to put out info that KC was into drugs
hmmm..this is interesting..I wonder why? if it's really not BS (pun intended)

All the speakers say CA is a liar 

SK is acting like somekind of expert about any and everything. NOT

Nothing new so far and the program is not put together very well at all. Huge waste

Thanks for the summary....I stepped away for a few to cook dinner and do dishes

Sounds like he's been reading here...and taking notes

What reason, if any, did he give for the drug thing?
My understanding is to make Casey a victim, I'm assuming what Cindy was trying to do was, look she got mixed up in the wrong crowd and they introduced her to drugs. Now the question is, with Casey being a drug addict, she didn't know what she was doing in a drug induced state. Or Cindy was going with the notion, Casey being a drug addict she owed the drug dealers money, and they took Caylee. Because I have no idea how Cindy thinks, thankfully, I'm not sure what scenario she was going with, but either scenario makes Casey the victim.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: December 07, 2008, 05:25:06 PM »

Nothing new so far and the program is not put together very well at all. Huge waste

Maybe something about drumming up somekind of sympathy for her that way?  He wouldn't do. After raising 3 kids of my own it's no mystery that she was into drugs and lots of them like alot of other young adults. Look at what she hung around with. But will that make someone feel sorry for her. I think not. She was in party mode big time.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #964 on: December 07, 2008, 05:25:07 PM »

I remember that ... you were so skeered!  LOL 

I was shaking....lmbo
Remember we were hoping "Rob" would come on so he could call him

I learned my lesson....I'll never do it again!!!

I believe that was my post humorous time in the cage ... yes, I was laughing at you behind your back (screen) ...

Scary Rob, or Rob D'ick?   

Just teasin...   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #965 on: December 07, 2008, 05:27:22 PM »

Hello All

Question.   If the state has 142 witnesses do they have to put them all on the stand??  Or just pick and choose who they may need???   
No, I'm sure when it is all said and done, the number will be less then 142 witnesses.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: December 07, 2008, 05:27:39 PM »

My understanding is to make Casey a victim, I'm assuming what Cindy was trying to do was, look she got mixed up in the wrong crowd and they introduced her to drugs. Now the question is, with Casey being a drug addict, she didn't know what she was doing in a drug induced state. Or Cindy was going with the notion, Casey being a drug addict she owed the drug dealers money, and they took Caylee. Because I have no idea how Cindy thinks, thankfully, I'm not sure what scenario she was going with, but either scenario makes Casey the victim.

That makes sense.  The A's must still be trying to convince the public that Caylee was kidnapped.   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: December 07, 2008, 05:28:53 PM »

Ok, I'll try another question if this one gets no response I'll tell you all I have a great source with inside info!!!   What makes me nuts is how does lieing, and stealing from you friends help you find your missing daughter???

That's all folks 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: December 07, 2008, 05:29:15 PM »

Cindy will dominate Larry King and he will let her get away with lying over and over.

I have been thinking about one aspect of the tapes.  You guys know how the Anthonys brag about having a code that they use since their conversations at the jail are recorded.

One thing that struck me as very odd.  At one point, Cindy tells Casey that they are looking for Caylee and that others are looking for her, too.

Cindy says, "Is she findable, do you think?"   It is a very deliberate question, not something that pops out of the blue.  She seems to phrase it just so.

Casey replies.  "I hope so, Mom."  The emphasis is on the word Hope.

They are very aware of being recorded, and my first thought was that Cindy was testing Casey to see what Casey would say.

But then, I thought about it more.  Was Cindy saying, "Let me know if you think she can be found."  In other words, if she is not found, that is better for you, Casey.  As long as she is not found, we can keep saying that she is out there alive.  So, was Cindy really asking Casey, in their famous code talk, "Did you get rid of the body so it will never be found?"

"Findable" is such an odd word choice.  Why didn't Cindy say, "Do you think we can find her?" or "Do you think we can find Zanny?"  If they believe Casey, they believe that Caylee is with the nanny...right?

Casey could have answered in several ways.  The most obvious answer, considering the story about the nanny, is "First you have to find the nanny.  That is the only way to find Caylee."

But when she said, "I hope so, Mom," was Casey really responding in code talk and saying, "I hope I put her where she can never be found."  Was that Casey's way of saying, I doubt anyone will find her. 

Is this too weird for me to even be talking about?  No.  The Anthonys are running a game here of code talking, lies, half-truths, made-up stories, contradictions and conflicting reports.

Too weird ... that was my first thought too ... what an odd choice of words ... findable is a word you would used to describe an "object" that was "hidden"  IMO ....

If she was kidnapped .. you would think one would say ... Do you think she is somewhere she will be seen ... again .. JMO

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: December 07, 2008, 05:30:35 PM »

I realize Cindy isn't a "believer" in science.    But if somebody took Caylee because of either drugs or money, I don't think one strand of hair (with a death band on it) would have been found. Either you'd know for sure Caylee was dead- because they'd have left her (or decent parts of her), as a blatant message, or there would be ZERO decomp found in that car. Maybe I've seen too many tv shows or read too many crime novels.. but I don't think a drug deal gone wrong would have meant practically zero evidence- there's some, but very little considering how much you typically find in these kinds of cases...  why would somebody put a body in the trunk of Casey's car, then remove it, and make sure to do such a great job cleaning up afterward? Isn't the point about making sure Casey would know she screwed with the wrong people?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #970 on: December 07, 2008, 05:30:58 PM »

I'm not a legal eagle but I think if they do the fraud charges first then it makes it bad for Casey with the murder charges....something about committing a murder while being convicted of a felony.

I think you are right and since they have taken the DP out of the picture, I want them to stick her with as many charges as possilbe.  It would be an injustice to see Casey get anything shorter than life w/o parole.

I would have liked the Fraud charges to go first..if only to knock that smug little grin off her face for the main event 

Hate to admit this, but I was young when it happened.  My girls were little bitty & hubby was laid off or something.....anyway, we didn't have any groceries.  I went to Kroger and bought groceries with a check I knew wouldn't clear the bank.  You should have seen me.  I almost hyperventilated at the register.  I just knew everyone knew I was passing a bad check.  I knew the "bad check police" were gonna get me and confiscate my groceries before I made it to the car...........I was shaking!!!! 

My point being....Miss A has some big azz cajones.....passing those checks like Miss Thang
Yeah SS~ I wanna see that smurk get knocked off her face too 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: December 07, 2008, 05:31:13 PM »

Ok, I'll try another question if this one gets no response I'll tell you all I have a great source with inside info!!!   What makes me nuts is how does lieing, and stealing from you friends help you find your missing daughter???

That's all folks 

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #972 on: December 07, 2008, 05:32:57 PM »

Yes, I believe CA is a liar, and is covering up. I also tend to believe she did send emails herself, and NOT that she was hacked into.  But woah, hold the phone!  CINDY wanted SK to put out the info that Casey was into drugs???  (How does that make any sense??)

Why would Cindy want the public to think Casey was using drugs?  That would play into the chloroform evidence.

SK just said he wouldn't do it, but maybe it would be a reason for a kidnapping?

Exactly. It would explain Casey's thieving and lying ways, and it would give a motive for kidnapping, (she owed them money.) It would also shift the focus from Casey's bad behavior, to which friends might have been her drug connections, etc....
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: December 07, 2008, 05:33:54 PM »

That's all folks 

It doesn't.    KC's only concern at that time was to impress Tony with the groceries, beer, and push-up bras that she bought with Amy's money.    I'd like to see what Cindy's answer would be to your question, though.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #974 on: December 07, 2008, 05:34:20 PM »

I'm not a legal eagle but I think if they do the fraud charges first then it makes it bad for Casey with the murder charges....something about committing a murder while being convicted of a felony.

I think you are right and since they have taken the DP out of the picture, I want them to stick her with as many charges as possilbe.  It would be an injustice to see Casey get anything shorter than life w/o parole.

I would have liked the Fraud charges to go first..if only to knock that smug little grin off her face for the main event 
Well, we have check fraud charges with Amy, we have the defamation lawsuit with Zanieda, and the Murder of her daughter. I wonder if the bank can bring charges for cashing that check at a Federally regulated institution? And what the heck happened to the Zanieda suit??? He was going to depose her, then nothing..... crickets chirpping.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: December 07, 2008, 05:34:58 PM »

Yes, I believe CA is a liar, and is covering up. I also tend to believe she did send emails herself, and NOT that she was hacked into.  But woah, hold the phone!  CINDY wanted SK to put out the info that Casey was into drugs???  (How does that make any sense??)

Why would Cindy want the public to think Casey was using drugs?  That would play into the chloroform evidence.

SK just said he wouldn't do it, but maybe it would be a reason for a kidnapping?

Exactly. It would explain Casey's thieving and lying ways, and it would give a motive for kidnapping, (she owed them money.) It would also shift the focus from Casey's bad behavior, to which friends might have been her drug connections, etc....

They still have to explain how a dead body got into Casey's trunk.   
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #976 on: December 07, 2008, 05:35:27 PM »

I must register a monkey complaint.

Some of you have thrown HH under the bus, just because she won't divulge her source. Uh, yeah, sure she's gonna tell you who her LE contact is, so said contact can get fired. Riiiight.

This is the 'net, folks. People can say anything they want (you've heard this before, right?), but ALSO, it's up to the reader to choose to believe or not. It's up to the reader to decide how much faith they're going to put into stuff they see.

I think threatening to report HH's IP to the boys in blue is dreadful! Soon, probably today, she'll be gone, just like Des. Put yourself behind her keyboard...how do you think she feels? (heh, I don't even know if HH is a female, just guessing).

Monkey manners should apply at all times. Just because someone won't answer your questions doesn't mean they're lying- Well, unless they're an Anthony, of course! For the Ants, lips moving and fingers typing = lies.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: December 07, 2008, 05:35:30 PM »

Hello All

Question.   If the state has 142 witnesses do they have to put them all on the stand??  Or just pick and choose who they may need???   
No, I'm sure when it is all said and done, the number will be less then 142 witnesses.

Thank you NRCG's  (long name)  I really wasn't sure if they use them all. What a long trial it would be. 
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: December 07, 2008, 05:36:02 PM »

That's all folks 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: December 07, 2008, 05:36:38 PM »

That's all folks 

Patience, Patience ... I was looking for the interview w/Baez when asked what he thought about the State putting more ppl on the witness list ... He said something to the effect that just b/c they are on the list doesn't mean they have to call them all ...

I can't find the link ... if you want me to keep looking I will ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.