April 28, 2024, 07:30:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 280564 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1140 on: December 07, 2008, 07:50:20 PM »

I am going to check in with my therapist this week and update her again on my social life.  So much for a happy cage,  monkeys are starting to fling banannas at each other.   I know sticks and stones can break my bones but slipping on peels can perillous.  It's Sunday a day of rest and it's raining feline's, k9's and neanderthals in here.   I thought chillin with animals would be less confrontational, wrong!!!  It's dog eat dog and monkey see monkey do.  They're dropping like flys in here. I don't know who to trust or what to believe...and maybe just maybe I suspect their little pictures aren't really them either     to think Flossy isn't really that sexy, huh, cheese and rice their all fakes I tell you!!!   

MM - maybe you should put in a Urgent call to her tomorrow morning.

Well it depends on how late I'm up with BOB!!! 
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1141 on: December 07, 2008, 07:51:05 PM »

I am going to check in with my therapist this week and update her again on my social life.  So much for a happy cage,  monkeys are starting to fling banannas at each other.   I know sticks and stones can break my bones but slipping on peels can perillous.  It's Sunday a day of rest and it's raining feline's, k9's and neanderthals in here.   I thought chillin with animals would be less confrontational, wrong!!!  It's dog eat dog and monkey see monkey do.  They're dropping like flys in here. I don't know who to trust or what to believe...and maybe just maybe I suspect their little pictures aren't really them either     to think Flossy isn't really that sexy, huh, cheese and rice their all fakes I tell you!!!   

It's actually not as bad as it was when people were snapping back and forth about Tim and LP. Holy Mackerel!! 

oh golly, I didn't think I'd survive that one !!  I went into LURKING MODE BIG TIME

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1142 on: December 07, 2008, 07:52:02 PM »

I'm not sure who was at that meeting...I remember the meeting but no details.. did the knowledge of such a meeting come from Amy? do you know where I can find more details of it? Much of the early information, I didn't retain as the story kept going in so many directions..I have most, if not all of the released info saved if you can point me in the right direction plz.

TIA

I believe I learned of those meetings (pow-wows, I think Cindy called them when talking to LE) first when I read Amy's text messages in a doc dump some time ago. If that helps.

Yes, that's where I think I saw that, too.  I can't find the exact docs, but I know it was in text messages.

Speaking of text records did anyone pick up on a text message from Lee to Sin-dy not to mention the letters from Casey to LE.. Hmmmm

No - I didn't see that!  I remember them talking about KC writing the letters, but then LA said there were no letters...

Check the text messages out.. I wonder why lee would text that about the letters from casey not to mention. My first impression was maybe she had told them some stuff that had happened.

I been searching for the docs for Sin-dy anthony texts that were incoming and out going.

Here is one site but now the site I read it at- This is about the text from Lee to Sin-dy. btw not to mention the letters from Casey...

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1677910/Cindy-Anthony-Cell-Phone
You are a Monkey God!! Thank you! Couldn't find it to save my life!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1143 on: December 07, 2008, 07:52:05 PM »

No one has told me what ITA means yet, I just have to know or I'll come up with my own version!     

This is really funny!! Someone did respond but you probably thought they were agreeing with you! It means " I totally agree"

um, I think you may be right, cute.....   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1144 on: December 07, 2008, 07:52:21 PM »

ITA = I treasure Always 1.     Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa.

Hey, Always!   
Hey Monken, miss you!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1145 on: December 07, 2008, 07:52:51 PM »

I thought it was a revealing insight during the jail conversation with Cindy and Casey- CA asks her "What about Amy" ( referring to KC stealing from her) - Yes, KC says,I feel bad about that, but I did that in time of desperation, and she says this quite earnestly-  say whaaat? Since when did a bra/case of beer/household cleaners/ personal items from Target constitute items you would need in 'desperation'-  she is able to rationalise her behavior without blinking an eye and CA didnt' say squat to that comment! 

What I found odd was the fact that she totally ripped Amy off, yet she told Lee that he could completely trust her!  (Now, as far as we know, Amy is a perfectly decent person. However, after you screw somebody over BIG TIME, what makes you think they won't turn on you? Why would you assume they be "trustworthy" enough for your big bro to talk to?)

Well Amy had already forgiven her for stealing before.  Remember the sleepwalking incident?
I think Amy is/was a little forgiving to Casey for some reason.   
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1146 on: December 07, 2008, 07:53:02 PM »

Have a drink on me! It might take the edge off. Wait it out..seems it always works itself out doesn't it.

Carmen
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1147 on: December 07, 2008, 07:53:55 PM »

I been searching for the docs for Sin-dy anthony texts that were incoming and out going.

Here is one site but now the site I read it at- This is about the text from Lee to Sin-dy. btw not to mention the letters from Casey...

I have been wondering about those private letters and I HOPE the prosecution is able to subpoena them...I wonder if they have the code talk definitions? I asked an attorney friend if they would fall under any crazy client/attorney privilege...he said NO....but since all jail mail is supposed to be checked before leaving the jail that JB might be in deep do-do for passing the letters IF there is anything pertinent in them.

ALSO - has anyone heard anything about the motion BJ/JB files to allow him to bring his lappy into the jail???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1148 on: December 07, 2008, 07:55:35 PM »

No one has told me what ITA means yet, I just have to know or I'll come up with my own version!     

This is really funny!! Someone did respond but you probably thought they were agreeing with you! It means " I totally agree"
Sorry..didn't see the other posts before I did this one!! You really made me laugh on that one ( In a totall nice way though) LOL

Carmen
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1149 on: December 07, 2008, 07:55:37 PM »

Larry King had the A's on for Wednesday earlier today.  It is now gone from the CNN site.  I wonder if the A's backed-out, or Larry changed his mind?

Lisa
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1150 on: December 07, 2008, 07:55:44 PM »

I thought it was a revealing insight during the jail conversation with Cindy and Casey- CA asks her "What about Amy" ( referring to KC stealing from her) - Yes, KC says,I feel bad about that, but I did that in time of desperation, and she says this quite earnestly-  say whaaat? Since when did a bra/case of beer/household cleaners/ personal items from Target constitute items you would need in 'desperation'-  she is able to rationalise her behavior without blinking an eye and CA didnt' say squat to that comment! 

What I found odd was the fact that she totally ripped Amy off, yet she told Lee that he could completely trust her!  (Now, as far as we know, Amy is a perfectly decent person. However, after you screw somebody over BIG TIME, what makes you think they won't turn on you? Why would you assume they be "trustworthy" enough for your big bro to talk to?)

Well Amy had already forgiven her for stealing before.  Remember the sleepwalking incident?
I think Amy is/was a little forgiving to Casey for some reason.   

Yea they even share her ex-boyfriend Ricardo, now if that's not strange?? 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1151 on: December 07, 2008, 07:57:23 PM »

Hey, Always!   
Hey Monken, miss you!!!

Miss you too! Where have you been with that cute little bundle of joy? Christmas shopping? I put a beautiful monkey pendant on my list with a picture & I better get it, too!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1152 on: December 07, 2008, 07:58:52 PM »

Hey, Always!   
Hey Monken, miss you!!!

Miss you too! Where have you been with that cute little bundle of joy? Christmas shopping? I put a beautiful monkey pendant on my list with a picture & I better get it, too!   
Oh yea, lots of shopping!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1153 on: December 07, 2008, 07:59:17 PM »

Hi SunnyInTx    How in the world could you think you would be invisible?  You aren't exactly a wallflower    (((hugs))  You've been known to speak your mind on occassion 

hahahaha....Muffy you are a gem....and right I have never been a wallflower   I have desperately been trying to catch up but failed miserably....and hate to come on SM and see CRAP.....private email is a wonderful thing.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1154 on: December 07, 2008, 07:59:42 PM »

I have been wondering about those private letters and I HOPE the prosecution is able to subpoena them...I wonder if they have the code talk definitions? I asked an attorney friend if they would fall under any crazy client/attorney privilege...he said NO....but since all jail mail is supposed to be checked before leaving the jail that JB might be in deep do-do for passing the letters IF there is anything pertinent in them.

ALSO - has anyone heard anything about the motion BJ/JB files to allow him to bring his lappy into the jail???

Yes, brand new jail policy! Attorneys can now bring their laptops in the jail!   

Phaedrus
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1155 on: December 07, 2008, 08:00:47 PM »

Nice find Guidepost 
OK, I am off for an hour to go look at Christmas lights with the kids.. See y'all later 

I originally found it at Websleuths.  Went to the orange county site to verify.  The info I posted came directly from the orange county site.

thanks gp...I know we will all be interested in seeing that depo!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1156 on: December 07, 2008, 08:02:24 PM »

Yes the motion was granted because public defenders were already able to.

Carmen
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1157 on: December 07, 2008, 08:03:21 PM »

Sorry..didn't see the other posts before I did this one!! You really made me laugh on that one ( In a totall nice way though) LOL

awww, that's sweet! Sometimes I am a dumb bunny, er monkey!   

Phaedrus
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1158 on: December 07, 2008, 08:03:31 PM »

AMEN!!!  I signed on thinking I was going to read about Caylee's case and all I see is CRAP!!  I have been here too long to believe that ANYONE besides RED has insider information and HE DOESN'T TELL   What does that tell you about insider info??

Some might argue that "insiders" have info they're not supposed to give to "outsiders"...  otherwise, it's" outsider info".. or "everybody" info. 

LOL...love your defination....however, I have learned after being here for a long time...the supposed insider info is more CRAP...LOL....of course my favorite is saying you have info but can't tell...but soon all will know....AND then when something happens someone says...SEE, that's what I knew I couldn't tell...LOL....oh lordy how many times have we seen that....

Rest in Peace Caylee

cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1159 on: December 07, 2008, 08:04:13 PM »

Okay that's it!! I need to quit drinking! I see my posts are becoming somewhat repetitive! Sorry about that everyone.

Carmen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.