April 27, 2024, 07:21:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 280404 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1360 on: December 08, 2008, 02:05:07 AM »

not sure if this has already been brought up, but on another website, it says there is an actress named zenaida gonzalez that was on a show called LA Forensics. LA Forensics is also listed under some of the websites for "CSI" i think she was only on the series once, Aug 2007-the title was mysterious confessions.

uummmm interesting.....especiallysince Casey loved to use movie star's name....and CSI was one of her her favorite shows...do you have a link? I'd love to find out more

I was checking out too the names Casey used too- Zenaida Gonzalez played in LA forensics as a detective in an episode Mysterious Confession- Jeff Hopkin played in Sugar and Spice a cop and Juliette Lewis played in the Natural Born Killers- Just a thought maybe Casey was using names and Places to remember her script- Word Association
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1361 on: December 08, 2008, 02:11:06 AM »

but monken, i googled it & she is listed as a detective on that show. only one episode, but she is listed with the other cast. is it really made up? i don't know how to copy & paste but it even gives the plot. (maybe i'm crazy???) i thought the same thing but then ????

It was posted here awhile ago & I thought someone said it was a fake. If it's from the site where anyone can add things, then it's probably not true. Does anyone remember when that was posted here??

I dont know if it is fake but google LA Forensics episodes and Mysterious Confessions came up and it gave the names of the actors for that episode..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1362 on: December 08, 2008, 02:20:07 AM »

Goodnight all!
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1363 on: December 08, 2008, 05:39:58 AM »

i am listening to the blog with sean krause....he doesn't answer any question he is asked.  he says he was interviewed by yuri melich...i sure hope he had more information for them than he does on this radio show.

how many people can possibly talk at one time with screaming kids in the background!!

Not that it matters, I suppose.. but is he really in the hospital?  (and if so, wtf is up with screaming kids in a hospital!? If so, WOW. I'd be pi$$ed!!!)

They could conceivably be there with adults who are visiting a relative.  Kids don't just hush up and stop acting like kids, just because they're in a hospital. Or a library. Or anyplace else, for that matter. SK doesn't have kids, does he?

I"m a mom of 2 young kids myself.  When my dad was dying- mind you, I hadn't spoken to him for years before he was diagnosed with cancer- I flew out to visit with him the month before he died. He was in the hospital that entire week I was there. Now, he had never met either of my children, and I could have taken either one of them with me because meeting them would have been an extremely important thing for him to have happen. But I did not bring them. Why? Because a hospital - IMO - is not an appropriate place to bring children that you know full well would be this way.  (And in all fairness, I realize not all kids behave that way).  My next door neighbor died recently.  I wanted to go to his funeral. Did I? No.. because it would not have been an appropriate place to bring my Autistic son. Can you imagine a 5 yr old repeating "He's dead, He's dead" over and over, at a funeral service?   

When I die, people can wear what they want and bring children.  I love children now, so why would I want them around me if I died?  If people attending the funeral don't understand children, then it's their problem.

Mammy, I really wont care who attends my funeral or what they wear either...wth, I will be dead....

Exactly.  But the people who are attending the funeral won't be dead.  People who are burying their wife/mother/child/husband really shouldn't have to cope with children's needs at the same time.  It's jarring to have children fighting, crying, stealing the flowers off the grave, laughing and playing chase during the service...etc.  and I have seen all of these things happen at funerals. A child's main reaction to a funeral is, "I'm bored, can we go home now?" The secondary reaction is to see if the guy in the coffin is really dead or just faking.

Funerals are for the people mourning. And it's a very rare child under 10 who actually mourns or even particularly cares that someone's dead, unless it's their parent or sibling. They don't need to be at the funeral, and I mean that very literally--they don't have the need inside them, to sit in a room with other people who knew the deceased, listen to a lot of talk, cry, talk some more, reflect on the deceased's life, etc...a child just doesn't get the same thing out of a memorial service, or a long reception, or a viewing, that adults do.

It's not like a birthday party or a wedding, where children can play and enjoy themselves, and lend kind of a festive atmostphere. Even upbeat funerals that "celebrate the life" of the deceased, are pretty solemn occasions, where adults cry and where it's about bereaved peoples' feelings, not about making sure everyone accommodates your child.  I know it's not popular to feel that children don't need to be included in absolutely every single facet of everybody's life no matter what.  But there are some places kids don't need to be. 
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1364 on: December 08, 2008, 06:28:19 AM »

not sure if this has already been brought up, but on another website, it says there is an actress named zenaida gonzalez that was on a show called LA Forensics. LA Forensics is also listed under some of the websites for "CSI" i think she was only on the series once, Aug 2007-the title was mysterious confessions.

uummmm interesting.....especiallysince Casey loved to use movie star's name....and CSI was one of her her favorite shows...do you have a link? I'd love to find out more

I was checking out too the names Casey used too- Zenaida Gonzalez played in LA forensics as a detective in an episode Mysterious Confession- Jeff Hopkin played in Sugar and Spice a cop and Juliette Lewis played in the Natural Born Killers- Just a thought maybe Casey was using names and Places to remember her script- Word Association

Yep, and next, she is going to say that Nicole Kidman served her in Target 

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1365 on: December 08, 2008, 06:53:45 AM »

Good morning monkeys!  Here's some hot chocolate \_/? and some s'more poptarts [::] !  Play nice and have a great day.  Santa, if you are reading this, all I want for Christmas is to find Caylee......... and of course, Natalee.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1366 on: December 08, 2008, 06:55:53 AM »

Can we send Christmas cookies to Casey?  Is she allergic to anything we should know about???  Inquiring minds want to know!

Obviously she is allergic to the truth, but that can't be wrapped and sent to her, lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1367 on: December 08, 2008, 06:56:04 AM »

Im sorry for my previous post, but I was itching to crack that joke    What you said about Zenaida Gonzalez playing in LA Forensics, Im dumbfounded.  I thought that was such a unique name, but it seems it must be kind of common in America??  We know about the poor unfortunate lady that has the name Zenaida Gonzalez, that looked at apartments at sawgrass.  Thats where I thought casey got the name.  But if Law and order shows etc had an actual actor with that name also, well, you could blow me down with a feather.  I think you are onto something wendi.  Actually, this may be where she got the Zenaida name from.  Now another missing piece from this puzzle, however, now i am even more confused, how much of a coincidence does she say "Sawgrass"  and "Zenaida"  and it turns out there was an actual person who looked at those appartments.  If it confuses me, it may confuse a jury.  I wonder how Casey will answer all these lies when it goes to trial.   

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1368 on: December 08, 2008, 07:10:53 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys,

I am posting the picture of TonE with someone who might be his girlfriend:

I would say she is an improvement over Casey!

Lisa
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1369 on: December 08, 2008, 07:20:09 AM »

Just had to "butt in" here, I've only had limited time to read and haven't been posting but this situation about HH brought me out of lurking.  I saw the pictures HH is talking about and I saw how she was repeatedly badgered over at Murt's by at least one, and maybe  a few "b!tches" (yeah, I said it).  I didn't realize at the time that these same "b!tches" are monkeys and that is very disappointing to me.  There really is no reason for posting her pictures and calling her names, what reason would someone use to justify that?

Invision,  I read very heavy sarcasm in all your posts to HH these past few days.  I thought she responded quite well to you each time, in spite of your insinuations.  I'm not here to fight with you, but it turned my stomach that you posted that you were going to out her here on the board.  Maybe you were just being like KC, a bit spiteful?

If you really have TRUE concerns she is repeating "LEAKED" information, you should have taken that straight to RED and not posted it here.  My problem is that I don't believe you EVER believed ANYTHING she was posting was truly a leak because you went so far as to repost her posts, along with another post from a different forum where you insinuated she had the information SECOND and not first.  (yeah, you played "naive" but I didn't buy it).

So, before you try to act all innocent, I can go back and repost your posts like you did HH's and prove it if need be.

For the record, I for one have questioned whether or not she had a source and my personal opinion was that I was not convinced.  I'm not defending HH's posts, only her right to post them without fear of being "outed" or ganged up on.

Like I said, you should have went straight to LE if you were concerned, not post it here.  You lost credibility with the way you handled it. 

I agree that no LE should be leaking, and if they are they should be reprimanded, but I'm doubting your intentions were honorable since you chose to confront her and by the way also make Joseph look like an ass IMO.

Seriously.

Right ON BULL !!! I am SO glad someone else made these comments that I have felt all last night, after reading the posts here yesterday.  I too have been pushed, when there was no need for that energy here on a site that we as adults, should be able to discuss things, and not be threatened that if we do not tell another what they want to know, at the time they ask, then we will be turned into cops for being frauds, as well as make us turn into narcs.

Sorry HH for your happenings here with these posts, I do not agree that you should have been treated this way. I posted here yesterday, after reading invisions words of grundge. It upset me, and I remembered how I almost left this site, after the same thing happened to me from invision. I did not post her name last time, even though she ranted about me with untruths, as those posts are also there for rereading.

Seems when they .invision and jj ask for info, it is required to be given by us.
But, when we ask them for info, they tell us ",they can not tell  us now"...like it is a big secret.
Seems, a double standard to me, even though the rest of us tell them, oh its ok not to tell us, we understand....

But call the cops jj?? really?? things that make me go hmmmmmmmmmm>>-->>    oh and one more thing,,, I assure you, that some cop IS reading every one of these posts. If invision had a missing family member like hh and I, then she would understand that, and maybe show a small tad of compassion, maybe get off her high nancy grace horse.   

now, Good morning monkeys, I hope everyone has a great day!!  Again bull, thank you for posting your words.   mio said this.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1370 on: December 08, 2008, 07:26:04 AM »

Anthonys on State's decision against death 

Last Edited: Monday, 08 Dec 2008, 5:18 AM EST 
Created: Monday, 08 Dec 2008, 12:03 AM EST 

FOX 35, Orlando) --  On Sunday evening, the grandmother of missing Orlando toddler Caylee Marie Anthony spoke with FOX 35 about the State of Florida's decision not seek the death penalty in the first degree murder case against her daughter, Casey Anthony.

"I don't think they have much of a case at all," said Cindy following a candlelight vigil for Caylee at the Eastside Baptist Church in Orlando. "I don't think they have a death penalty case at all, so I wasn't surprised." 

She added that the whole notion of raising a death penalty case against her daughter was ridiculous.  "I think we should be out there looking for Caylee and not focused on a few lies Casey told to the Sheriff's Office. The evidence will speak for itself."

The Orange County State Attorney's Office said in a news release late Friday that "it is not in the best interest of the people of the state of Florida" to pursue the death penalty against 22-year-old Casey Anthony.

The statement by assistant prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick gave no further information on the decision. E-mails to a court spokesman were not immediately returned.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty to charges of first-degree murder, child abuse, aggravated manslaughter and four counts of lying to investigators about the disappearance of her daughter. She faces life in prison if convicted.

Caylee Anthony was last seen in June but her mother did not report her missing until July. The child's grandmother first called authorities in July to say she hadn't seen Caylee for a month and her daughter's car smelled like death.

The toddler has not been found.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8022327&version=5&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Lisa

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1371 on: December 08, 2008, 07:26:17 AM »

good morning txlisa.  I sure hope he can get over this, poor bugger he is only just older than my own son.  I hope he can move on, and as much as we all cry for Caylee, imagine his sadness, and what ifs.  I wish him the best, and hope he can find happiness. 

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1372 on: December 08, 2008, 07:30:07 AM »

good morning txlisa.  I sure hope he can get over this, poor bugger he is only just older than my own son.  I hope he can move on, and as much as we all cry for Caylee, imagine his sadness, and what ifs.  I wish him the best, and hope he can find happiness. 

He posted here a few months ago, and I felt really bad for him because he didn't know who he could trust!

Lisa
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1373 on: December 08, 2008, 07:37:26 AM »

FOX 35, Orlando) --  On Sunday evening, the grandmother of missing Orlando toddler Caylee Marie Anthony spoke with FOX 35 about the State of Florida's decision not seek the death penalty in the first degree murder case against her daughter, Casey Anthony.

"I don't think they have much of a case at all," said Cindy following a candlelight vigil for Caylee at the Eastside Baptist Church in Orlando. "I don't think they have a death penalty case at all, so I wasn't surprised." 

She added that the whole notion of raising a death penalty case against her daughter was ridiculous.  "I think we should be out there looking for Caylee and not focused on a few lies Casey told to the Sheriff's Office. The evidence will speak for itself."
[/color]

<SNIP>

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8022327&version=5&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Lisa

A few Lies ???? This girl has yet to tell a truth  or her mother either..

Good Morning Monkeys !

Is it safe to come out yet? 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1374 on: December 08, 2008, 07:38:07 AM »

The Orange County State Attorney's Office said in a news release late Friday that "it is not in the best interest of the people of the state of Florida" to pursue the death penalty against 22-year-old Casey Anthony.

The statement by assistant prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick gave no further information on the decision. E-mails to a court spokesman were not immediately returned.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty to charges of first-degree murder, child abuse, aggravated manslaughter and four counts of lying to investigators about the disappearance of her daughter. She faces life in prison if convicted.

Caylee Anthony was last seen in June but her mother did not report her missing until July. The child's grandmother first called authorities in July to say she hadn't seen Caylee for a month and her daughter's car smelled like death.

The toddler has not been found.

Lisa

OMG someone slap her up the head.  What a crock of crap.  Cindy, its like going around in circles.  You are so sure caylee is alive, then where TH is she?  Instead of promising "New announcements/break thrus"  and if you are so sure Caylee is alive, speak up.  The world would want nothing more than to find Caylee alive.  She is dead, your daughter killed her.  You need to get your daughter to tell you where she dumped her body, so you can lay her to rest, and show Caylee the real love you have for her.  Rest her soul in peace, thats the love she needs right now. 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1375 on: December 08, 2008, 07:42:06 AM »

Im sorry for my previous post, but I was itching to crack that joke    What you said about Zenaida Gonzalez playing in LA Forensics, Im dumbfounded.  I thought that was such a unique name, but it seems it must be kind of common in America??  We know about the poor unfortunate lady that has the name Zenaida Gonzalez, that looked at apartments at sawgrass.  Thats where I thought casey got the name.  But if Law and order shows etc had an actual actor with that name also, well, you could blow me down with a feather.  I think you are onto something wendi.  Actually, this may be where she got the Zenaida name from.  Now another missing piece from this puzzle, however, now i am even more confused, how much of a coincidence does she say "Sawgrass"  and "Zenaida"  and it turns out there was an actual person who looked at those appartments.  If it confuses me, it may confuse a jury.  I wonder how Casey will answer all these lies when it goes to trial.   

Hi Lucinda,

Welcome to the cage.

I wanted you to know you are using the same avatar as our dear Peaches.  Here is a link if you want to get to know her.  She is an amazing person who is fighting the fight of her life.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1870.msg558982#msg558982

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1376 on: December 08, 2008, 07:42:06 AM »

Yes Cindy, the evidence WILL speak for itself.  And you will probably not want to hear what it has to say!

Lisa
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1377 on: December 08, 2008, 07:51:35 AM »

[/color]

<SNIP>

Lisa

A few Lies ???? This girl has yet to tell a truth  or her mother either..

Good Morning Monkeys !

Is it safe to come out yet? 

Don't worry, SS.  It's always safe when I'm around.  I have your back!   
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 07:54:17 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1378 on: December 08, 2008, 07:55:14 AM »

Hi Lucinda,

Welcome to the cage.

I wanted you to know you are using the same avatar as our dear Peaches.  Here is a link if you want to get to know her.  She is an amazing person who is fighting the fight of her life.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1870.msg558982#msg558982

[/quote]

Oh, I am so sorry.  I will change it then.  I got it off google search under "monkey avatars"  I just saw the pic and loved it, it actually came from a new zealand website, so I thought it was a safe one to use here.  I am so sorry about her fighting for her life, and I will join the thread, to get to know her.  Im really sorry for having the same avater as her.  I just loved it when i found it, never thought someone else here had the same.  I bet she is a real cheeky monkey then, and I want to get to know her.  I will change mine now in respect. 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1379 on: December 08, 2008, 07:55:33 AM »

The mystery to me is, how come only one pic surfaced? By now you would think those pics would be floating around all over the web.

Maybe not if someone is holding out for a fat paycheck because of them... or if the other photo's show the faces of those who took them...maybe they will surface once the trial is over...
I'm still not sure it's her tho.. 
Well I remember it was you and me, and a couple other monkeys who were not sure it is her. Well, if it is her, she sure looks alot better in that photo then in anyother photo I've seen of her.

I am one of the couple others.   

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.