April 27, 2024, 03:36:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 280459 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1440 on: December 08, 2008, 09:35:42 AM »

ok, anyone think there's anything to the water treatment plant theory? I am now looking over the Google results for body found at water treatment plant. Interesting .... Sigh. One of the many searches that could land me in trouble some day. Well, y'all are my witnesses now. I did the search b/c of this case! I'm innocent I tell ya. Innocent. 

I absolutely definitely think there is something to that area..not so much at the plant itself but Lee Vista Blvd. comes to a dead end just past rt417..with a large open area between there and the treatment facility. I think the actual treatment plant would be functioning 24hrs a day and workers there all the time so she would be spotted...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1441 on: December 08, 2008, 09:36:10 AM »

She is Ella,my heart and soul.....Good morning to you.
I'm gonna steel your baby!!

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1442 on: December 08, 2008, 09:41:33 AM »

A "sample" water treatment plant (This one is in N.C.) Just for thoughts ... 

MORNING!!! 

Did Casey's phone ping at a place like this? I can't remember. FWIW, I live across the street from a water treatment plant similar to this one except less wooded that close. I don't know about security at others, but this one is pretty well protected. The gates are locked at 4:00, there are alarms & cameras everywhere & at night it is lit up like a football field! There is no way to access it except the road across from my drive unless you tromp through acres of not so friendly ground. If a body was put at this place, it would have to be done by the 2 or 3 that run it!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1443 on: December 08, 2008, 09:42:21 AM »

Good Morning

Have a BLESSED day!

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1444 on: December 08, 2008, 09:44:11 AM »

MORNING!!! 

Did Casey's phone ping at a place like this? I can't remember. FWIW, I live across the street from a water treatment plant similar to this one except less wooded that close. I don't know about security at others, but this one is pretty well protected. The gates are locked at 4:00, there are alarms & cameras everywhere & at night it is lit up like a football field! There is no way to access it except the road across from my drive unless you tromp through acres of not so friendly ground. If a body was put at this place, it would have to be done by the 2 or 3 that run it!   

Do we know if Casey's been with any employees of a water treatment plant?   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1445 on: December 08, 2008, 09:48:02 AM »

Good Morning

Have a BLESSED day!

pb

Good morning Pink.  You have a fabulous day yourself!

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1446 on: December 08, 2008, 09:48:18 AM »

MORNING!!! 

If they're male I think that's a given!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1447 on: December 08, 2008, 09:49:57 AM »

MORNING!!! 

I do not know the employment history of any of her ex's.  Maybe someone with a vast knowledge or back ground on each of the parties involved with this case could give us an idea. 
She has been with so many guys, I do not see why not!  LOL

IF she was a "paid girlfriend", maybe one of her "boytoys" was a water treatment guy.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1448 on: December 08, 2008, 09:50:28 AM »

MORNING!!! 

If they're male I think that's a given!   

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1449 on: December 08, 2008, 09:51:03 AM »

ok, anyone think there's anything to the water treatment plant theory? I am now looking over the Google results for body found at water treatment plant. Interesting .... Sigh. One of the many searches that could land me in trouble some day. Well, y'all are my witnesses now. I did the search b/c of this case! I'm innocent I tell ya. Innocent. 

I absolutely definitely think there is something to that area..not so much at the plant itself but Lee Vista Blvd. comes to a dead end just past rt417..with a large open area between there and the treatment facility. I think the actual treatment plant would be functioning 24hrs a day and workers there all the time so she would be spotted...

that might very well be so ... and I always come back to my original leaning toward the "dumpster theory."  Needle in a haystack. I'd like 5 minutes alone with Casey. That's a resonable request, right?

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1450 on: December 08, 2008, 09:59:05 AM »

Good Morning.... A few pages back someone posted an article from last night's vigil. Cindy's statement that Casey only told a few lies to LE, Cindy you are more ignorant than I even thought was possible. Give it a rest already.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1451 on: December 08, 2008, 10:00:23 AM »

I ALWAYS go back to the dumpster theory too.

pb

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1452 on: December 08, 2008, 10:01:12 AM »

A news article about the death of "Baby P" was posted here over the weekend. I have not stopped thinking about it. And all I can say is these people deserved to lose thier jobs and so much more IMO. And the mother and her boyfriend are two more folks I'd like 5 minutes alone with. 5 little minutes. This is the reason I continue to believe in the death penalty despite being swayed toward the other side at times. How could anyone treat a child like this? I will never understand. 

O/T I know. Sorry.   

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/council-chiefs-lose-their-jobs-over-baby-p-death-1047083.html

I remember you, Caylee.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1453 on: December 08, 2008, 10:03:00 AM »

that might very well be so ... and I always come back to my original leaning toward the "dumpster theory."  Needle in a haystack. I'd like 5 minutes alone with Casey. That's a resonable request, right?

Absolutely Definitely 

I think you're right with the dumpster as it's the easiest but I still try to think of other places because the dump/Landfill theory means 99.99999999% Caylee's body won't be found 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1454 on: December 08, 2008, 10:03:00 AM »

Good Morning.... A few pages back someone posted an article from last night's vigil. Cindy's statement that Casey only told a few lies to LE, Cindy you are more ignorant than I even thought was possible. Give it a rest already.

Good Morming No Rose,

WOW, Cindy is too much! She REALLY NEEDS to give it up already!

pb

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1455 on: December 08, 2008, 10:05:53 AM »

goodnight from this monkey, 1.30am here.  have a good day and dont do anything I wouldnt do 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1456 on: December 08, 2008, 10:08:27 AM »

goodnight from this monkey, 1.30am here.  have a good day and dont do anything I wouldnt do 
Good night Lucinda!

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1457 on: December 08, 2008, 10:08:36 AM »

there is also a water treatment plant, just behind the airport runway. It is where we have been searching also. While there, I noticed a truck going into the plant, as it drove on the unused road, right beside, he had to drive over a lot of stuff people had dumped there.
IT is also the road, where we found a big burned spot on the  old blacktop road.

The third time we went there to search,, I also noticed a lot of that stuff had been moved, like they used a road grader to just push the stuff off the road for driving purposes.
The horary chart lists this area as one to be checked. Interestingly enough, the google pic, shows that this sign says "anthonys", if you flip the angle, you can read the old sign we first saw, where the 2 buzzards were sitting on top of it, looking down at me. This sign had been changed to a new billboard by the 2nd time we searched this area.

We also found disposed red pavers, that to us, look a lot like the ones in the pic where caylee is in back yard. I did not take pic of pavers, as it was a hindsight thought.  IT is the same road, that casey took to lawyers office, and a back way to kissimmi.
It is the same road Casey changed cars under the overpass , the day she was arrested.  It is also the same road, the witness said he saw casey comming out of the woods.  Only, in my pic I am posting here, shows a mile from that spot.
Dang, I am almost talking myself into going back  to orlando again..

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1458 on: December 08, 2008, 10:09:59 AM »

A news article about the death of "Baby P" was posted here over the weekend. I have not stopped thinking about it. And all I can say is these people deserved to lose thier jobs and so much more IMO. And the mother and her boyfriend are two more folks I'd like 5 minutes alone with. 5 little minutes. This is the reason I continue to believe in the death penalty despite being swayed toward the other side at times. How could anyone treat a child like this? I will never understand. 

O/T I know. Sorry.   

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/council-chiefs-lose-their-jobs-over-baby-p-death-1047083.html

Goodanmad, this happened just 2 counties from me.... 

http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20081120/NEWS/811200374/1001

Phaedrus
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1459 on: December 08, 2008, 10:12:23 AM »

Good morning sweet saucy one!  Who is the baby in your avatar?

She is Ella,my heart and soul.....Good morning to you.

Is she your child?  How old? 
I was married once, really young, I have a son who also married very young, Ella is my grandbaby.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.