April 16, 2024, 10:17:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 279788 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1720 on: December 08, 2008, 04:00:54 PM »

Smelled like smoke as in cigarette smoke??? We all know that stinks to high heaven on clothing and must be washed out. Or smells like wood, etc. fire smoke?? Come on Cindy. Be more specific. 

The pants smelled like the car- Why Didn't Sin-dy throw them away.. Was she afraid if she threw the pants away she would of been accused of throwing evidence away-the pants were evidence so her next alternative was to wash them and get rid of the evidence that way. I wonder if the boots and shoes that were in the car showed any evidence on them , unless Sin-dy did some scrubbing. And let us not forget about the knife she washed. Doing all this washing in a time of missing a grand child and a car that smelled like a dead body.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1721 on: December 08, 2008, 04:01:17 PM »

Bearly (and Newsy) -- you're welcome and thank you 

Now, time for this monkey to head home.

Oh and Casey is still in jail!!!!! Let's hope she stays there forever.

Wait! Congrats from me too, Goodanmad!!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1722 on: December 08, 2008, 04:02:17 PM »

Blue polo shirt: $19.99
Twill big boy pants: $34.99
Haircut and sideburn trim: $9.99
Looking like you just won the lottery when your niece is missing: Priceless

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1723 on: December 08, 2008, 04:02:45 PM »

Bearly (and Newsy) -- you're welcome and thank you 

Now, time for this monkey to head home.

Oh and Casey is still in jail!!!!! Let's hope she stays there forever.

Wait! Congrats from me too, Goodanmad!!!   

thank you sweet Monken

I remember you, Caylee.
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1724 on: December 08, 2008, 04:03:58 PM »

ok, anyone think there's anything to the water treatment plant theory? I am now looking over the Google results for body found at water treatment plant. Interesting .... Sigh. One of the many searches that could land me in trouble some day. Well, y'all are my witnesses now. I did the search b/c of this case! I'm innocent I tell ya. Innocent. 

I absolutely definitely think there is something to that area..not so much at the plant itself but Lee Vista Blvd. comes to a dead end just past rt417..with a large open area between there and the treatment facility. I think the actual treatment plant would be functioning 24hrs a day and workers there all the time so she would be spotted...

there is also a water treatment plant, just behind the airport runway. It is where we have been searching also. While there, I noticed a truck going into the plant, as it drove on the unused road, right beside, he had to drive over a lot of stuff people had dumped there.
IT is also the road, where we found a big burned spot on the  old blacktop road.

The third time we went there to search,, I also noticed a lot of that stuff had been moved, like they used a road grader to just push the stuff off the road for driving purposes.
The horary chart lists this area as one to be checked. Interestingly enough, the google pic, shows that this sign says "anthonys", if you flip the angle, you can read the old sign we first saw, where the 2 buzzards were sitting on top of it, looking down at me. This sign had been changed to a new billboard by the 2nd time we searched this area.

We also found disposed red pavers, that to us, look a lot like the ones in the pic where caylee is in back yard. I did not take pic of pavers, as it was a hindsight thought.  IT is the same road, that casey took to lawyers office, and a back way to kissimmi.
It is the same road Casey changed cars under the overpass , the day she was arrested.  It is also the same road, the witness said he saw casey comming out of the woods.  Only, in my pic I am posting here, shows a mile from that spot.
Dang, I am almost talking myself into going back  to orlando again..

This is also the area where 2 eyewitnesses saw Casey's car parked along the side of the road.  Paul Kovach swears he saw her here with the straw hat and red sunglasses.  Another girl claims she saw Casey's car at that same location.  She slowed down to look at it, because it looked like a friend's car, but when she got closer it wasn't. 

Is anyone going to search this area some more?  A burned spot?  Pavers?  Sean Krause said that household cleaning products were found in the area too?  It makes me want to go down there and search myself!!
FormerFLGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1725 on: December 08, 2008, 04:04:06 PM »

We use to go out in the woods near the lakes  in FL to build bonfires all the time and never did the local LE ever bother us at all, this point sticks in my mind.
I am sure there where tons of sites from previous bonfires around for her to use I just dont see her as the type of girl that could manage to build one and light the thing by herself (big flames come when u use gasoline or lighter fluid on that type of fire) plus it would burn for hours then she'd have to wait for it to cool without anyone coming through the woods.
..which as odd as it sounds alot of teenagers and weirdos wonder in the woods in FL You'd be surprised!

Maybe she put her somewhere and later someone moved her?
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1726 on: December 08, 2008, 04:05:09 PM »

My first scent that Caylee was in bag in her trunk-then put in cantainer or drum  of some sort filled with some chloroform, storage unit for clothing-evidence then later burned- Caylee last resting place is buried by a white church and cementery. Death due to drugs. Cell not with Casey when she buried her.
I have often thought that she turned her cell phone off during the period of time she went to and disposed of Caylee given her love for forensic shows, crime drama, and books.

What makes you think of the white church and cemetary?

The first of events that came to me when this case opened.
I do not understand. Do you care to embelish at all?  I find it interesting as there are quite a few small chapels around Florida as historical landmarks. 

I have a gift extra-sensory perception .
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1727 on: December 08, 2008, 04:05:12 PM »

Will some Monkey remind me which link I use from photobucket to add a pic to my comment???  Is it the email, html, im, ???  I can't remember, TIA
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1728 on: December 08, 2008, 04:06:06 PM »

Blue polo shirt: $19.99
Twill big boy pants: $34.99
Haircut and sideburn trim: $9.99
Looking like you just won the lottery when your niece is missing: Priceless

Great 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1729 on: December 08, 2008, 04:06:35 PM »

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF IT'S POSSIBLE TO GET A TRANSCRIPT OF SHOWS FROM TRUTV?

I didn't get to see the entire show earlier today and there was some very good insight from what I saw! It was a nice change from NG. The reporter stated that the trial would not be in Orlando & that most cases moved from that area go to Naples!! Dolce, are you ready!!!!!?????? Does TruTV rerun shows at night?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1730 on: December 08, 2008, 04:06:44 PM »

Hello, New member usually I just read all the news that comes Here and Everyone here is great!

I decided to register so I can jump in from time to time (when my kids arent using MY PC...lol)....makes it hard to keep up sometimes but because of all of you and this site it makes following this case alot easier 

Welcome FFGirl:

What a beautiful puppy!  Watch you don't scare all these crazy cats in here.

I believe in miracles!
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1731 on: December 08, 2008, 04:08:23 PM »

We use to go out in the woods near the lakes  in FL to build bonfires all the time and never did the local LE ever bother us at all, this point sticks in my mind.
I am sure there where tons of sites from previous bonfires around for her to use I just dont see her as the type of girl that could manage to build one and light the thing by herself (big flames come when u use gasoline or lighter fluid on that type of fire) plus it would burn for hours then she'd have to wait for it to cool without anyone coming through the woods.
..which as odd as it sounds alot of teenagers and weirdos wonder in the woods in FL You'd be surprised!

Maybe she put her somewhere and later someone moved her?

W E L C O M E  FormerFLGirl   
FormerFLGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1732 on: December 08, 2008, 04:09:25 PM »

thanks bearlyhere she's my fourth child! My boxer koki Very Happy she's very sweet

I go to bed praying everynight that casey will get what she deserves 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1733 on: December 08, 2008, 04:10:54 PM »

As you know, my son has autism also.  He is now 15.  There is a light at the end of the tunnel and it is not a train speeding at you.  Anytime you want to talk, I am here for you.

I really appreciate that, Bearly.  I'm a wreck just trying to plan for my kiddo's first year of kindergarten! 

This will some day be a memory.   

I believe in miracles!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1734 on: December 08, 2008, 04:13:02 PM »

My first scent that Caylee was in bag in her trunk-then put in cantainer or drum  of some sort filled with some chloroform, storage unit for clothing-evidence then later burned- Caylee last resting place is buried by a white church and cementery. Death due to drugs. Cell not with Casey when she buried her.
I have often thought that she turned her cell phone off during the period of time she went to and disposed of Caylee given her love for forensic shows, crime drama, and books.

What makes you think of the white church and cemetary?

The first of events that came to me when this case opened.
I do not understand. Do you care to embelish at all?  I find it interesting as there are quite a few small chapels around Florida as historical landmarks. 

I have a gift extra-sensory perception .
Gotcha!

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1735 on: December 08, 2008, 04:13:09 PM »

Smelled like smoke as in cigarette smoke??? We all know that stinks to high heaven on clothing and must be washed out. Or smells like wood, etc. fire smoke?? Come on Cindy. Be more specific. 

I thought I read where Cindy or George said the pants smelled like the car and that's why Cindy washed them.In one of their LE interviews.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1736 on: December 08, 2008, 04:14:57 PM »

I thought I read where Cindy or George said the pants smelled like the car and that's why Cindy washed them.In one of their LE interviews.

Yeppers Karma, I read that also 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1737 on: December 08, 2008, 04:16:31 PM »

Is Klaas here or at the store? 

KLAAS NANNER!! 

Sorry for the interruption, please continue with your regularly scheduled program!

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1738 on: December 08, 2008, 04:17:08 PM »

The pants smelled like the car- Why Didn't Sin-dy throw them away.. Was she afraid if she threw the pants away she would of been accused of throwing evidence away-the pants were evidence so her next alternative was to wash them and get rid of the evidence that way. I wonder if the boots and shoes that were in the car showed any evidence on them , unless Sin-dy did some scrubbing. And let us not forget about the knife she washed. Doing all this washing in a time of missing a grand child and a car that smelled like a dead body.

There is no way in Hell that Cindy washed those pants with other clothes if they smelled like decomp! I wouldn't! I think she's lying. From what I hear about that smell it gets in things & it won't come out. GA said the smell followed him in the house & stayed there for days! Someone suggested they were replaced with a new pair, which sounds more likely. How would LE know the difference anyway!!?? Cindy hasn't been exactly forthcoming with evidence so far!

Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1739 on: December 08, 2008, 04:17:23 PM »

Cindy has been quoted saying that the pants smelled of smoke as well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.