April 23, 2024, 03:25:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 280122 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1840 on: December 08, 2008, 06:06:34 PM »

Here's an idea that just popped in my head. I know it's odd, but look at the situation. Do you think Casey could claim dual personalities and that her "other" self is Zannie? Zannie has taken Caylee and Casey doesn't know where she is....that's why we will all go "oh, I get it" when JB explains.

Actually it wouldn't surprise me at all but I don't think that dual personalities would qualify as an insanity defense. 

Didn't realize that. Humm....He could also have used that theory to explain her partying/bar hopping after Caylee disappeared. Not sure which person was doing what...

Klaas: Maybe the proper term is split personality. Would that be an insanity defense. Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde type of thing.

I'm not sure because they could say that one of her personalities obviously knew the other did something wrong because she attempted to hide the truth. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1841 on: December 08, 2008, 06:06:42 PM »

Dissociative Identity Disorder (Multiple Personality Disorder)

Dissociative identity disorder (previously known as multiple personality disorder) is a fairly common effect of severe trauma during early childhood, usually extreme, repetitive physical, sexual, and/or emotional abuse.

<snip>

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/dissociative-identity-disorder-multiple-personality-disorder

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1842 on: December 08, 2008, 06:07:26 PM »

Anthony Defense Team Leaves Discs Full Of Tips
 ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Although Casey Anthony's family and her lawyers claim her missing daughter Caylee is alive, information that could help find her has been abandoned at the Orange County Sheriff's Office for an entire month.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18230424/detail.html

<snipped>

Monday, December 8, 2008 – updated: 5:07 pm EST December 8, 2008
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Although Casey Anthony's family and her lawyers claim her missing daughter Caylee is alive, information that could help find her has been abandoned at the Orange County Sheriff's Office for an entire month.

Anthony’s attorney, Jose Baez, went to court demanding access to those tips but he hasn’t examined them yet. Casey Anthony is charged with murder in connection with the child’s death although her body has not been found.

On November 5, 2008, Baez said, “We all believe she's alive and if these tips, if there's one credible tip in that 5,000, it's worth us going through them.”

He’s received repeated reminders that the tips, which took 50 hours and $980 to compile, were ready for him to pick up.

Baez filed a court motion asking for "any police investigation reports or any other similar documentation… Which involves the investigation of tips, leads and follow-ups… On sightings of Caylee." Baez's spokesman says the Sheriff's Office has misled them in the past, implying the abandoned discs don't contain tips of Caylee sightings. He said that even though the defense hasn't looked at them yet. He also said that Baez "could maybe already know what's on those discs."

The Sheriff's Office offered to let the defense team look at all the tips it wants after it's paid for the work that's already been done. So far, Baez has not done that.

What a charade?

I can only assume that Jose Baez is convinced that Larry Kobilinsky and Henry Lee's combined forensic expertise is capable of disputing the findings of the FBI Oak Ridge Lab.

In other words ... the testimonies of the three defence witnesses are all that's needed and ... Casey Anthony walks.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1843 on: December 08, 2008, 06:11:00 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18230424/detail.html

<snipped>

Monday, December 8, 2008 – updated: 5:07 pm EST December 8, 2008

Anthony’s attorney, Jose Baez, went to court demanding access to those tips but he hasn’t examined them yet. Casey Anthony is charged with murder in connection with the child’s death although her body has not been found.

On November 5, 2008, Baez said, “We all believe she's alive and if these tips, if there's one credible tip in that 5,000, it's worth us going through them.”

He’s received repeated reminders that the tips, which took 50 hours and $980 to compile, were ready for him to pick up.

Baez filed a court motion asking for "any police investigation reports or any other similar documentation… Which involves the investigation of tips, leads and follow-ups… On sightings of Caylee." Baez's spokesman says the Sheriff's Office has misled them in the past, implying the abandoned discs don't contain tips of Caylee sightings. He said that even though the defense hasn't looked at them yet. He also said that Baez "could maybe already know what's on those discs."

The Sheriff's Office offered to let the defense team look at all the tips it wants after it's paid for the work that's already been done. So far, Baez has not done that.

Unbelievable!       
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1844 on: December 08, 2008, 06:11:24 PM »

Dissociative Identity Disorder (Multiple Personality Disorder)

Dissociative identity disorder (previously known as multiple personality disorder) is a fairly common effect of severe trauma during early childhood, usually extreme, repetitive physical, sexual, and/or emotional abuse.

<snip>

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/dissociative-identity-disorder-multiple-personality-disorder

Thanks. I think that's what I was after. I'll read up.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1845 on: December 08, 2008, 06:12:18 PM »

dolce, goodies, jackie....i want to goooo search with you guys please!!! 

dolce, if you get jury duty, those trials last a long time sometimes so if you get stuck locked in and need someone to help with those beautiful twins, i'm sure that A1, other generous monkeys, and i can share babysitting duties.  i read in an earlier posts that you still don't have a definate on the gender of the babies...please keep us updated...i am excited for you and hubby.
You guys are so silly.  I doubt I would get picked for jury...I would be too sympathetic for the Defense to want to use me!
I will gladly report from "Ground 0" though if I am given the "ok" from the hubs!  (He worries about stress)

We found out the sexes today, I have emailed Klaas earlier today to find out the best way to go about posting this information.  There are some sore feelings over some very unfortunate events I do not wish to step on.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1846 on: December 08, 2008, 06:13:51 PM »

thanks Klaas. now I get the title of bad bad monkey
No you don't get the title of bad bad monkey.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1847 on: December 08, 2008, 06:14:31 PM »

Gingerbread Monkey Man Loves to party!

Is it bad that I am having thoughts of eating him? 

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1848 on: December 08, 2008, 06:16:09 PM »

In most cases, people who suffer from MPD or Multiple Personality Disorder, were either severely physically or sexually abused from a very young age. Becoming another personality was a coping mechanism to shield the mind from the horro of what they experienced. I doubt Casey fits the criteria. In her case it would be just another fairy tale. Althought MPD people would seem crazy to us, I don't think personality disorders qualify to legally classify someone as 'crazy' or legally insane.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1849 on: December 08, 2008, 06:16:49 PM »

dolce, goodies, jackie....i want to goooo search with you guys please!!! 

dolce, if you get jury duty, those trials last a long time sometimes so if you get stuck locked in and need someone to help with those beautiful twins, i'm sure that A1, other generous monkeys, and i can share babysitting duties.  i read in an earlier posts that you still don't have a definate on the gender of the babies...please keep us updated...i am excited for you and hubby.
You guys are so silly.  I doubt I would get picked for jury...I would be too sympathetic for the Defense to want to use me!
I will gladly report from "Ground 0" though if I am given the "ok" from the hubs!  (He worries about stress)

We found out the sexes today, I have emailed Klaas earlier today to find out the best way to go about posting this information.  There are some sore feelings over some very unfortunate events I do not wish to step on.

Hubs loves you.(I had to put my face against the screen to read the rest)

And I do think you would make a good Monkey reporter. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1850 on: December 08, 2008, 06:17:33 PM »

Smelled like smoke as in cigarette smoke??? We all know that stinks to high heaven on clothing and must be washed out. Or smells like wood, etc. fire smoke?? Come on Cindy. Be more specific. 

I thought I read where Cindy or George said the pants smelled like the car and that's why Cindy washed them.In one of their LE interviews.

Yeppers Karma, I read that also 
So did the pants smell like the car or like smoke which would have drove Caseface insane as she would never,ever let her daughter be around smoke God forbid!
The Anthony's make me sick,the only one I like is Caylee,may she rest in peace with the Angel's.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1851 on: December 08, 2008, 06:18:27 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18226392/detail.html

Anthonys Say No More Vigils Until Next Year
Monday, December 8, 2008 – updated: 9:06 am EST December 8, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Anthonys say there won't be anymore Caylee vigils for the rest of the year. Cindy and George Anthony have been holding vigils at Eastside Baptist Church on Sundays, but they say with the holidays and some obligations that the church has to fill, they're stopping the vigils until next year.

The Anthonys will also be flying to California for a Larry King Live interview Wednesday night. They say while in California they will follow up on tips about Caylee sightings.

Investigators have said the little girl is dead and her mother, Casey, killed her.

Wow!  No Christmas Vigil for Caylee, George and CinCin??  That seems rather harsh!  Oh wait, since the DP has been taken off the table they do not have to try as hard to be convincing..... 
Unbelievable that they don't even have the decency to hold a Xmas vigil for Caylee, I'm sure some other church would be kind enough to open their doors for this. Is it just me or is Cindy and George's bs risen to a level of complete insanity?

Isn't LP supposed to do one? Or is that after the 1st??

Not sure if this has been answered yet, as I am still catching up the last few pages, but according to http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28020712/ :
<snipped>
Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla said he's planning a special Christmas Day service in honor of Caylee Anthony.

Padilla said he and the father of Casey Anthony’s former boyfriend Jesse Grund plan to hold a vigil at Blanchard Park.

Padilla said he believes Caylee's remains will be found in the Econ River.

The resumed search is what is planned for after the first of the year:
The Bounty Hunter said he's already raised more than $50,000 to mount another river search early next year.

Sorry if this has been answered.

Wink

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1852 on: December 08, 2008, 06:18:31 PM »

Yeah, George and Cindy are scheduled to go to California and be on The Larry King Show on Wednesday.

And Jose Baez is scheduled to be on the Today show tomorrow.

For what it's worth.
And monkeys are scheduled to not watch the insanity!

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1853 on: December 08, 2008, 06:19:57 PM »

Smelled like smoke as in cigarette smoke??? We all know that stinks to high heaven on clothing and must be washed out. Or smells like wood, etc. fire smoke?? Come on Cindy. Be more specific. 

I thought I read where Cindy or George said the pants smelled like the car and that's why Cindy washed them.In one of their LE interviews.
Cindy has been quoted saying that the pants smelled of smoke as well.
Cindy and George are full of the worst kinda caca.I hope they both end up in a cell(same cell!) with their Mama of the year daughter.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1854 on: December 08, 2008, 06:20:27 PM »

If she doesn't get the title of bad monkey, can I have it? I just want to feel important in some way.

Carmen
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1855 on: December 08, 2008, 06:22:12 PM »

Dolce   We were hoping that we could have a "MonkeyWitnessOne" or a "DolceWitnessOne"
Does this mean my dreams are crushed?   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1856 on: December 08, 2008, 06:22:39 PM »

Hubs loves you.(I had to put my face against the screen to read the rest)

And I do think you would make a good Monkey reporter. 
This is what you all would hear

"Cindy Anthony is now getting ready to take the stand...she is dressed in a horridly put together outfit which looks to be from JCPenny colors resemble what looks like a fall type collection.  Her Payless shoes are not bad for knockoffs..but I digress...she is still lugging around her Caylee bag in what looks like an attempt at sympathy from the jury."

"Juror number 6 is wearing a killer Ralph Lauren polo shirt, how I wish he would stand up so I could see if his pants match"

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1857 on: December 08, 2008, 06:25:03 PM »

Dolce   We were hoping that we could have a "MonkeyWitnessOne" or a "DolceWitnessOne"
Does this mean my dreams are crushed?   
LOL   OMG I am far from a Murt.  I guess I could hook up our video camera to the top of my Escalade and act like I was hot sh!t.  What do you think?  I doubt they would allow me to film using my BB from inside the court house though...if I could even get in. 
"Fashion Police...you must let me in there has been a violation code F on Cindy Anthony for bad fashion taste and hair!"

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1858 on: December 08, 2008, 06:25:45 PM »

If she doesn't get the title of bad monkey, can I have it? I just want to feel important in some way.

Ahhhh, but you ARE important.  You are a monkey!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1859 on: December 08, 2008, 06:26:13 PM »

Yeppers Karma, I read that also 
So did the pants smell like the car or like smoke which would have drove Caseface insane as she would never,ever let her daughter be around smoke God forbid!
The Anthony's make me sick,the only one I like is Caylee,may she rest in peace with the Angel's.

Karma FWIW, I heard GA say the pants smelled like the car.  I heard reports CA said the pants smelled like smoke.    No, Casey would NEVER have Caylee around ciggy smoke, just frequented apartments of Weed Smokers, all night keggers, just that kinda stuff 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.