April 24, 2024, 07:50:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #783 12/6/08 - 12/8/08  (Read 208999 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: December 06, 2008, 06:47:35 PM »

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf</a>

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
« Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 01:09:32 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2008, 08:46:47 PM »

we are monkeys

here us roar

of the beast

that swims no more

cast out into the ocean blue

bye--bye at last

from me to you...

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2008, 08:47:21 PM »

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2008, 08:48:50 PM »

You are right...my bad...

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2008, 08:53:32 PM »

Thanks, Klaas.  I was this close to being ready....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2008, 08:54:49 PM »

2NJ - you guys have been spoiling me.  I haven't had to do a thread change in a while so it was my turn 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2008, 09:10:34 PM »

The question is if remains were found in the trap, whos?

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2008, 09:20:33 PM »

With regard to drug dealers, traps, and boats on hotel row...

I wonder if Aruba retained the radar records for the weeks following Natalee's disappearance?  Perhaps they have record of all boats/ships in that area in the night hours? 

Maybe they could peak a bit and let us know who was out there?  Maybe they could check the months previous to the Persistence's arrival too?

the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2008, 09:21:01 PM »

42 Inch Diagonal Seems to Work

With an allowance for knee drop off -- height of superimposed image would be 36 inches.  Add 18 for knee to heel.  54 inches.  

Estimated and must allow for poor photo re pro, distance changes underwater, decomposition if applicable.

Natalee = 64 inches in height.

Nice work Klaas.

Looks like it makes reasonable tolerances.

Flipper/Donnie29
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2008, 09:23:07 PM »

Im watching dateline right now and i saw the divers do a thumb down.. that it wasnt what they were looking for, and i hit refresh and you pasted the same pic here haha! But yes.. who knows what was in there.. the pics arent that clear, i mean not in any way that you can say well its that or that etc..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2008, 09:25:44 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/6749/6/

man owing to burn completo in cas

saturday, 06 december 2008

personal of central of police at curacao owing to send one patrol in direccion of barber for one cas cu will have to is at candela. at arrival of the patrol provided that berdad they owing to come come across cu one cas cu is completamente at candela. in the cas personal of brandweer owing to come come across one curpa completamente burn. the curpa owing to wordo take in beslag for more investigacion. come across

Must be another case of spontanious combustion like Pittbull  
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2008, 09:28:30 PM »

I wonder if Aruba retained the radar records for the weeks following Natalee's disappearance?  Perhaps they have record of all boats/ships in that area in the night hours? 

Maybe they could peak a bit and let us know who was out there?  Maybe they could check the months previous to the Persistence's arrival too?

Not sure why they would want to cooperate and check?  They've spent a whole lot of money and time covering everything up.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2008, 09:30:34 PM »

When I see those trap/cage pictures a few things come to mind.

What if the body were contained in a tarp when first disposed of?  Nothing in, nothing out but water and bacteria?  

On the lines of absorbant paper towels, what if the body were also wrapped in something like a sheet first?  Maybe that helped keep the pieces together and in that white shape?

Could the trap have been moved?  Towed to that location from another place?

If someone knew the Persistence was to search that area, and they wanted the body found, but not intact, could they have removed the covering and let nature take it's course over a span of a few months?  

Maybe that the white stuff in the photos?  Maybe they scattered stuff outside the cage as well?  

I wonder if they recorded all the evidence gathering?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2008, 09:30:46 PM »

Hammer - yes I wanted to see if it was possible.  I really didn't think it was until I determined the approx diag inches.  It is/was possible but of course, no way to say who's body was in the trap.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2008, 09:32:50 PM »

When I see those trap/cage pictures a few things come to mind.

What if the body were contained in a tarp when first disposed of?  Nothing in, nothing out but water and bacteria?  

On the lines of absorbant paper towels, what if the body were also wrapped in something like a sheet first?  Maybe that helped keep the pieces together and in that white shape?

Could the trap have been moved?  Towed to that location from another place?

If someone knew the Persistence was to search that area, and they wanted the body found, but not intact, could they have removed the covering and let nature take it's course over a span of a few months?  

Maybe that the white stuff in the photos?  Maybe they scattered stuff outside the cage as well?  

I wonder if they recorded all the evidence gathering?

Yes it could.  Say if the trap was initially in much shallower waters it could have been towed further out.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2008, 09:35:46 PM »

Does this look like a sandal/shoe in the picture:

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2008, 09:41:03 PM »

Not sure why they would want to cooperate and check?  They've spent a whole lot of money and time covering everything up.

What comes to mind is that someone want's to solve this case--crack it wide open in all it's glory.

If not radar, what about cell phone calls that week?  We know there was a lot of traffic between PVDS & Jan VDS, but from where?  Land lines?  Beach?  Moko?  Bird Sanctuary?  Out in the ocean, away from the hotels?

I wonder who's cell phone records were studied?  How many people of interest are there that we don't know about?

I apologize for any mean posts I have made this evening.  I don't know what I was thinking and mostly things never rhyme for me.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2008, 09:53:13 PM »

Im watching dateline right now and i saw the divers do a thumb down.. that it wasnt what they were looking for, and i hit refresh and you pasted the same pic here haha! But yes.. who knows what was in there.. the pics arent that clear, i mean not in any way that you can say well its that or that etc..

And they are in the center front of the cage, vs, where the items were located which is back left, how could they even react that quickly?  I agree with Tim, bull shit.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2008, 09:53:19 PM »

Hammer - yes I wanted to see if it was possible.  I really didn't think it was until I determined the approx diag inches.  It is/was possible but of course, no way to say who's body was in the trap.

In other words Tamikosmom's landfill theory is still on the table.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2008, 09:56:22 PM »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.