April 28, 2024, 03:58:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #783 12/6/08 - 12/8/08  (Read 209133 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: December 07, 2008, 01:40:02 PM »

Wreck, Lifesong and others, don't feel bad.  I was not invited to that particular forum either.   
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: December 07, 2008, 01:41:09 PM »

Scandi wrote:

Thanks for that Tamikosmom,  Now I understand why Klassend feels so strongly there was a body discovered in the trap.  I wish I knew who our Kermit really is as he/she is definitely a special frog!

Can you explain what is so special about a person who asked permission to post portions of a  PRIVATE dialog, was NOT given permission, but posted it anyways? That is special? I think it is wrong. You do all understand that Kyle's posts were part of a DIALOG!! amongst trusted friends..or so it appears to me. I doubt this was Kyle talking to himself...so why just post Kyle's portion? Were there others who agreed, disagreed? And you wonder why I keep harping the "out of context" message...because anytime you take posts out of a dialog...you take it out of context!!!!

Can you also tell me what is so special about a person who claims they are being "threatened" not to post any additional info..when they have not been? Hey kermit, I saw the "threatening e-mail". You have posted everything else out of context, why withhold the "threats". Because there weren't any.

IF...lets assume IF these posts Kermit is posting were taken from a private forum, where confidentiality was SACRED!!!!!!!! so that people could discuss the Persistence search and noodle out ideas, information, facts, theories, fears, etc.....a private forum that was DEDICATED TO FINDING JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!! where CONFIDENTIALITY had to be SACRED!!!! would you still consider Kermit so "special"?

If the posts that Kermit is posting...were SHARED!!! OPENLY!!! not covertly..OPENLY in a P_R_I_V_A_T_E forum...a "think tank" per se, amongst trusted and dedicated people who have spent the last three and a half years dedicated to posting the truth about Aruba and seeking justice for Natalee...would that change your opinions of the information that Kermit is posting at all? Would you then think what was posted was taken out of context. Would you be less likey to question the integrity of Kyle and the members of the Persistence? Would you question then...as I am...Kermit's motives? Is it really the truth she is looking for?

Well, I find that remark particulary offensive.  Just WTF do you think we're all spending time on here doing?

And, btw, all those exclamation points reek off jr high school.

JMO

No need for the personal attacks.

And there ARE private forums, if the members agree that the information that is discussed will be held in private. This is an open, public forum. There is a difference!

If someone gives their word, that a discussion will not leave a forum, and then they copy and paste.."portions" of the discussion..I see nothing "special" at all about that and I can use all the exclamations I want to to make my point.

I was told that was not allowed here at SM when I brought a private im  here and posted it. Why is it ok for Kermit, because the information is interesting? Kyle explained why he would not give permission, his wishes were ignored and Kermit has been allowed to post away freely information that was supposed to be confidential. Whether it's "juicy" or not, in my mind, it is the wrong thing to do.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #102 on: December 07, 2008, 01:41:54 PM »

Scandi wrote:

Thanks for that Tamikosmom,  Now I understand why Klassend feels so strongly there was a body discovered in the trap.  I wish I knew who our Kermit really is as he/she is definitely a special frog!

Can you explain what is so special about a person who asked permission to post portions of a  PRIVATE dialog, was NOT given permission, but posted it anyways? That is special? I think it is wrong. You do all understand that Kyle's posts were part of a DIALOG!! amongst trusted friends..or so it appears to me. I doubt this was Kyle talking to himself...so why just post Kyle's portion? Were there others who agreed, disagreed? And you wonder why I keep harping the "out of context" message...because anytime you take posts out of a dialog...you take it out of context!!!!

Can you also tell me what is so special about a person who claims they are being "threatened" not to post any additional info..when they have not been? Hey kermit, I saw the "threatening e-mail". You have posted everything else out of context, why withhold the "threats". Because there weren't any.

IF...lets assume IF these posts Kermit is posting were taken from a private forum, where confidentiality was SACRED!!!!!!!! so that people could discuss the Persistence search and noodle out ideas, information, facts, theories, fears, etc.....a private forum that was DEDICATED TO FINDING JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!! where CONFIDENTIALITY had to be SACRED!!!! would you still consider Kermit so "special"?

If the posts that Kermit is posting...were SHARED!!! OPENLY!!! not covertly..OPENLY in a P_R_I_V_A_T_E forum...a "think tank" per se, amongst trusted and dedicated people who have spent the last three and a half years dedicated to posting the truth about Aruba and seeking justice for Natalee...would that change your opinions of the information that Kermit is posting at all? Would you then think what was posted was taken out of context. Would you be less likey to question the integrity of Kyle and the members of the Persistence? Would you question then...as I am...Kermit's motives? Is it really the truth she is looking for?

Well, I find that remark particulary offensive.  Just WTF do you think we're all spending time on here doing?

JMO

I agree 1000%. All of this "we are the priviliged few with the inside scoop" pisses me off. I haven't spent 3 /12 years trying to find answers here and then be treated as  "unworthy" of knowing the "REAL" facts. I just as soon you all take your "private forum" and stuff it.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: December 07, 2008, 01:43:33 PM »

Scandi wrote:

I think it is special that Kermit decided to share her information with us.

If you saw the threatening emails why not share them so we can decided for ourselves.  

IF...lets assume IF these posts Kermit is posting were taken from a private forum, where confidentiality was SACRED!!!!!!!! so that people could discuss the Persistence search and noodle out ideas, information, facts, theories, fears, etc.....a private forum that was DEDICATED TO FINDING JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!   where CONFIDENTIALITY had to be SACRED!!!! would you still consider Kermit so "special"?

Then why are you and others who are posting at this site posting here?  Go to the private site and don't tell us shit because I don't care.  But because Kermit did post it here where we aren't private I say thanks for your thoughts and I will be the judge of what you post.  I will decided for myself what is true and what isn't.

THERE HASN'T BEEN A PERSON ON A FORUM MORE DEDICATED TO FINDING JUSTICE FOR NATALEE THAN "KLAASEND".  THERE ARE MANY MANY SMART PEOPLE HERE THAT BLOW YOU OUT OF THE WATER.

HOW DARE YOU INSULT ALL THE LOYAL POSTERS AT SM.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 01:45:28 PM by San » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: December 07, 2008, 01:43:48 PM »

There appears to be some kind of power struggle going on.  I'd really like to know how others that were members of the "private" forum feel about Kermit's posts.  Seems there are some that are feeling betrayed by Kyle and others that feel betrayed by Kermit.  Personally, I don't know what to believe.

About the cage and the pics.  It looks to me that there very wll may have been human remains in that cage, who's remains I don't know.  What happened to the evidence from the cage I don't know.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A PRIVATE FORUM.  Information always leaks out, people always get mad.  That is why we have no private areas at SM.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: December 07, 2008, 01:44:35 PM »

Thank you, Caesu,

Yes this is very complicated for me to understand, but I am trying! 

I assumed that Rudy Croes' own statement of corruption would be sufficient, but now understand that it is not.

It is particularly difficult to understand Aruba's status aparte, while having  financial dependence on the Netherlands.   It seems like a loophole allowing them to do whatever they want.  Too bad you guys have to support this BS with your taxes!

Thanks for the info.  I will do my best to communicate to the ministers.  Wish me luck!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: December 07, 2008, 01:45:02 PM »

Scandi wrote:

JMO

I agree 1000%. All of this "we are the priviliged few with the inside scoop" pisses me off. I haven't spent 3 /12 years trying to find answers here and then be treated as  "unworthy" of knowing the "REAL" facts. I just as soon you all take your "private forum" and stuff it.

I would have liked to have been a member too...I wasn't invited. The issue is, imho..that those who were invited, agreed to keep the information they discussed confidential. That confidentiality has allowed the group to do some tremendous work. How can it ever continue now when the trust has been broken. that is the biggest shame of it all. I was taught if you give someone your word, you keep it.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: December 07, 2008, 01:46:06 PM »

Scandi wrote:

If you saw the threatening emails why not share them so we can decided for ourselves.  

IF...lets assume IF these posts Kermit is posting were taken from a private forum, where confidentiality was SACRED!!!!!!!! so that people could discuss the Persistence search and noodle out ideas, information, facts, theories, fears, etc.....a private forum that was DEDICATED TO FINDING JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!   where CONFIDENTIALITY had to be SACRED!!!! would you still consider Kermit so "special"?

Then why are you and others who are posting at this site posting here?  Go to the private site and don't tell us shit because I don't care.  But because Kermit did post it here where we aren't private I say thanks for your thoughts and I will be the judge of what you post.  I will decided for myself what is true and what isn't.

THERE HASN'T BEEN A PERSON ON A FORUM MORE DEDICATED TO FINDING JUSTICE FOR NATALEE THAN "KLAASEND".  THERE ARE MANY MANY SMART PEOPLE HERE THAT BLOW YOU OUT OF THE WATER.

What are you talking about...I am referring to kermit.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: December 07, 2008, 01:47:37 PM »

Scandi wrote:

JMO

I would have liked to have been a member too...I wasn't invited. The issue is, imho..that those who were invited, agreed to keep the information they discussed confidential. That confidentiality has allowed the group to do some tremendous work. How can it ever continue now when the trust has been broken. that is the biggest shame of it all. I was taught if you give someone your word, you keep it.
Well OBVIOUSLY, Kermit thought the TRUTH (in her opinion) outweighed the "sanctity" of the private forum.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: December 07, 2008, 01:48:56 PM »

Scandi wrote:

I am NOT a member of the private group for your information. I just think it is wrong what kermit is doing and I am expressing my opinion. If you feel you have to attack me go ahead.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: December 07, 2008, 01:49:20 PM »

DEAR KERMIT,

THANK YOU FOR SHARING THE INFORMATION.

SAN
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: December 07, 2008, 01:50:19 PM »

Scandi wrote:

JMO

Well OBVIOUSLY, Kermit thought the TRUTH (in her opinion) outweighed the "sanctity" of the private forum.

the truth according to kermit. We don't know the whole truth because she is only posting what fits her truth.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: December 07, 2008, 01:50:46 PM »

DEAR KERMIT,

SAN

AMEN!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: December 07, 2008, 01:51:48 PM »

Scandi wrote:

JMO

the truth according to kermit. We don't know the whole truth because she is only posting what fits her truth.
And your "buddies" in the private forum are doing exactly the same.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: December 07, 2008, 01:52:25 PM »

You can't judge all sides unless you can SEE all sides. 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: December 07, 2008, 01:52:27 PM »

DEAR KERMIT,

SAN

Justice is justice in my opinion..and breaking someone's trust is not the just thing to do.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #116 on: December 07, 2008, 01:53:11 PM »

DEAR KERMIT,

SAN

AMEN!

and another AMEN!! from the back row!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: December 07, 2008, 01:53:24 PM »

Scandi wrote:

I am NOT a member of the private group for your information. I just think it is wrong what kermit is doing and I am expressing my opinion. If you feel you have to attack me go ahead.

And I am expressing mine.  I have kept quite but now it is getting out of hand.  If you are not a member of the private group then someone is feeding you information and you choose to believe them.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: December 07, 2008, 01:53:54 PM »

You can't judge all sides unless you can SEE all sides. 

that is my point. And taking one member's posts and bringing them here is not allowing me to see all sides.
And Wreck..one more time...I am not a member.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: December 07, 2008, 01:54:40 PM »

DEAR KERMIT,

SAN

Justice is justice in my opinion..and breaking someone's trust is not the just thing to do.
Ronald Reagan said "Trust, BUT VERIFY". Apparently, Kermit is verifying.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.