April 27, 2024, 10:08:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #783 12/6/08 - 12/8/08  (Read 209089 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: December 07, 2008, 02:14:49 PM »

KERMIT, COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE.  OE (KYLE) YOU ALSO.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: December 07, 2008, 02:15:04 PM »

Blue Moon  - I don't think we are talking about the Bring Natalee Home forum where Renfro and Reality post with Robin Holloway, we are talking about the Freebird's forum.

BNH is a members only can read forum but you don't need to be invited to join.  It's my understanding that the Freebirds forum is invite only and I only became aware of it's existance within the last week.  So obviously it was determined I was not "good" enough to join. 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: December 07, 2008, 02:16:31 PM »

Blue Moon  - I don't think we are talking about the Bring Natalee Home forum where Renfro and Reality post with Robin Holloway, we are talking about the Freebird's forum.

BNH is a members only can read forum but you don't need to be invited to join.  It's my understanding that the Freebirds forum is invite only and I only became aware of it's existance within the last week.  So obviously it was determined I was not "good" enough to join. 

Sorry, I had not heard at all about this forum.  I just assumed it was BNH because you cannot read there unless you are a member. Sorry.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: December 07, 2008, 02:18:23 PM »

Well, Beth is a big girl.  If she saw something here she didn't want discussed, wouldn't she just call Red or Klaas?

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: December 07, 2008, 02:18:58 PM »

You know what?  I'm sick of this bull crap.  I have a right as an American citizen to know what happened to another American citizen while over seas.  I have a right as a Mother to know what happened to this precious child.  I have a right as a person to know what happened to this precious child.  I don't care who the hell you are or where you come from.  If you know something then spill it or shut the heck up.  And at this point I don't care where the information comes from.

I want the truth.  So someone knows more than the rest of us?  Then I say what makes you so damn special. 

Do you seriously think anything we discuss on an open forum is going to prevent justice from being given to this precious child Natalee Holloway at this point?  After 3 1/3 years?  I seriously doubt it.

Private forum my ass.  Who decides who's special and who isn't.  I've set here for 3 1/2 lousy stinkin years praying for justice to come.

No I'm not a big contributor any more.  But many many nights I didn't sleep working on timelines and doing the best I could with what little knowledge I have of computers.  Yes the first time I heard someone say  to empty the cookies from my computer I thought WTH.  So no I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer about computers, but I have just as much right to know what is going on as anybody else.  I'm pissed.

So tell what you know or shut the hell up.

Sorry Klaas please don't fuss at me or I might start crying at this point.  I'm just so fed up.

And just so all ya'll know this is not pointed directly at any particular individual.  This is just my humble gosh darn fraskin opinion.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: December 07, 2008, 02:19:49 PM »

DEAR KERMIT,

THANK YOU FOR SHARING THE INFORMATION.

SAN

Justice is justice in my opinion..and breaking someone's trust is not the just thing to do.
Ronald Reagan said "Trust, BUT VERIFY". Apparently, Kermit is verifying.

Wreck, tell me how kermit is verifying? And tell me how I am supposed to trust her information when I now know where it came from and the circumstances?
Then either post YOUR opinion and back it up, or quit whining.

My whole point is I can't make an educated opinion, I don't have all of the facts and the facts that kermit is bringing over I can't trust knowing how she got them.

I will state one opinion I firmly believe. From what I have read from kermit's posts, as a result of the actions of the aruban authorities, Kyle walked away from that search with a lot of unanswered questions, just the same as us. He is not some culprit in a conspiracy to cover up the discovery of Natalee.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: December 07, 2008, 02:20:16 PM »

DEAR KERMIT,

THANK YOU FOR SHARING THE INFORMATION.

SAN

Justice is justice in my opinion..and breaking someone's trust is not the just thing to do.
Ronald Reagan said "Trust, BUT VERIFY". Apparently, Kermit is verifying.

Wreck, tell me how kermit is verifying? And tell me how I am supposed to trust her information when I now know where it came from and the circumstances?

You say the information came from a "private forum" that you are not a member of but you KNOW where it came from and the circumstances!  

I am so lost so did Kermit take her information from a private forum that Kyle was  a member of or  just show his emails.
I'm not a member of any private forms just to clarify .

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: December 07, 2008, 02:20:20 PM »

From Kyle:
I need to know what we know about Caps and Destiny. I need their names if possible.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: December 07, 2008, 02:20:41 PM »

From Kyle: THis is what I'm trying to figure out now. I need to know the leak! I believe Caps is only one step away from DirtyHand
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: December 07, 2008, 02:21:08 PM »

From Kyle: We're close to finding the Dirty Hand and a major leak plaguing the investigation. I believe they're linked. I'm assuming Caps isn't deep inside ALE, but do we know that he isn't? We need to figure out who Cap's source is and what he does.
Can we confirm Destiny's source is a Dairio reporter? If so, do we know who this would be? Could it be Eduardo Mansur???

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: December 07, 2008, 02:22:05 PM »

Kyle is welcome to post a rebuttal here.  Neither Kyle nor Kermit are banned from posting at SM.  They can "duke" it out if they choose to.  Then we can all see both sides.

I saw Kyle post why he did not want to discuss this on SM. Because kermit decided to share the info that was not intended to be shared, does not mean Kyle is going to. And frankly I respect that more than what kermit is doing. He posted to us daily while on the search. he answered everyone's questions. For that he is being slandered by kermit. I wouldn't come here and respond after that.

But did he tell us the truth?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: December 07, 2008, 02:22:14 PM »

You know what?  I'm sick of this bull crap.  I have a right as an American citizen to know what happened to another American citizen while over seas.  I have a right as a Mother to know what happened to this precious child.  I have a right as a person to know what happened to this precious child.  I don't care who the hell you are or where you come from.  If you know something then spill it or shut the heck up.  And at this point I don't care where the information comes from.

I want the truth.  So someone knows more than the rest of us?  Then I say what makes you so damn special. 

Do you seriously think anything we discuss on an open forum is going to prevent justice from being given to this precious child Natalee Holloway at this point?  After 3 1/3 years?  I seriously doubt it.

Private forum my ass.  Who decides who's special and who isn't.  I've set here for 3 1/2 lousy stinkin years praying for justice to come.

No I'm not a big contributor any more.  But many many nights I didn't sleep working on timelines and doing the best I could with what little knowledge I have of computers.  Yes the first time I heard someone say  to empty the cookies from my computer I thought WTH.  So no I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer about computers, but I have just as much right to know what is going on as anybody else.  I'm pissed.

Sorry Klaas please don't fuss at me or I might start crying at this point.  I'm just so fed up.

And just so all ya'll know this is not pointed directly at any particular individual.  This is just my humble gosh darn fraskin opinion.

See I like your opinion Snoopy and please don't cry.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: December 07, 2008, 02:22:52 PM »

Scandi wrote:

Thanks for that Tamikosmom,  Now I understand why Klassend feels so strongly there was a body discovered in the trap.  I wish I knew who our Kermit really is as he/she is definitely a special frog!

Can you explain what is so special about a person who asked permission to post portions of a  PRIVATE dialog, was NOT given permission, but posted it anyways? That is special? I think it is wrong. You do all understand that Kyle's posts were part of a DIALOG!! amongst trusted friends..or so it appears to me. I doubt this was Kyle talking to himself...so why just post Kyle's portion? Were there others who agreed, disagreed? And you wonder why I keep harping the "out of context" message...because anytime you take posts out of a dialog...you take it out of context!!!!

I think it is special that Kermit decided to share her information with us.

Can you also tell me what is so special about a person who claims they are being "threatened" not to post any additional info..when they have not been? Hey kermit, I saw the "threatening e-mail". You have posted everything else out of context, why withhold the "threats". Because there weren't any.

If you saw the threatening emails why not share them so we can decided for ourselves.  

IF...lets assume IF these posts Kermit is posting were taken from a private forum, where confidentiality was SACRED!!!!!!!! so that people could discuss the Persistence search and noodle out ideas, information, facts, theories, fears, etc.....a private forum that was DEDICATED TO FINDING JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!   where CONFIDENTIALITY had to be SACRED!!!! would you still consider Kermit so "special"?

Then why are you and others who are posting at this site posting here?  Go to the private site and don't tell us shit because I don't care.  But because Kermit did post it here where we aren't private I say thanks for your thoughts and I will be the judge of what you post.  I will decided for myself what is true and what isn't.

If the posts that Kermit is posting...were SHARED!!! OPENLY!!! not covertly..OPENLY in a P_R_I_V_A_T_E forum...a "think tank" per se, amongst trusted and dedicated people who have spent the last three and a half years dedicated to posting the truth about Aruba and seeking justice for Natalee...would that change your opinions of the information that Kermit is posting at all? Would you then think what was posted was taken out of context. Would you be less likey to question the integrity of Kyle and the members of the Persistence? Would you question then...as I am...Kermit's motives? Is it really the truth she is looking for?

THERE HASN'T BEEN A PERSON ON A FORUM MORE DEDICATED TO FINDING JUSTICE FOR NATALEE THAN "KLAASEND".  THERE ARE MANY MANY SMART PEOPLE HERE THAT BLOW YOU OUT OF THE WATER.

HOW DARE YOU INSULT ALL THE LOYAL POSTERS AT SM.

I am NOT a member of the private group for your information. I just think it is wrong what kermit is doing and I am expressing my opinion. If you feel you have to attack me go ahead.

You see it as an attack, but I see it as a rebuttal.  I, personally, don't see how your opinion on what Kermit has posted here has anything to do with Natalee.   If you were not invited to be a member of the so called private forum, then where are you getting your info from???? 

There is a group of them.

I was willing to take the risk and post the truth.
The MONKEYS can decide if it is me lying or not.

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: December 07, 2008, 02:23:18 PM »

Kermit please spill it!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: December 07, 2008, 02:23:33 PM »

THIS IS MIND BOGGLING.  Who is Kyle to ask for someones personal info from an open forum?  That is scarey.

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #155 on: December 07, 2008, 02:23:35 PM »

Kyle is welcome to post a rebuttal here.  Neither Kyle nor Kermit are banned from posting at SM.  They can "duke" it out if they choose to.  Then we can all see both sides.

I saw Kyle post why he did not want to discuss this on SM. Because kermit decided to share the info that was not intended to be shared, does not mean Kyle is going to. And frankly I respect that more than what kermit is doing. He posted to us daily while on the search. he answered everyone's questions. For that he is being slandered by kermit. I wouldn't come here and respond after that.

I'm thinking Kyle is choosing not to post a rebuttal.

Posted by Oceanexploration:

Kermit,

First, I have NEVER threatened you.  The only thing I said to you is that I do not want to be sued by releasing information into the public that I was specifically told by OUR FBI as confidential. When I'm told not to comment by our FBI, I listen. You clearly do not understand this.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4159.msg554523#msg554523
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: December 07, 2008, 02:24:10 PM »

Well, Beth is a big girl.  If she saw something here she didn't want discussed, wouldn't she just call Red or Klaas?

Helen - I don't speak directly with Beth but Red does.  How many people should the family be dealing with?  I decided 3 1/2 years ago to use Red as my messenger.

I've asked Red to find out what he can about the pics of the trap and what was found or not found.  I haven't heard anything back yet.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: December 07, 2008, 02:24:39 PM »

From Kyle: "If you want, you can get Red from SM off my back. I really don't like that guy."
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: December 07, 2008, 02:27:03 PM »

come across........
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: December 07, 2008, 02:27:41 PM »

See I like your opinion Snoopy and please don't cry.

Snoopy - I agree with you too!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.