April 27, 2024, 10:00:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #783 12/6/08 - 12/8/08  (Read 209088 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: December 07, 2008, 02:40:03 PM »

Blue Moon  - I don't think we are talking about the Bring Natalee Home forum where Renfro and Reality post with Robin Holloway, we are talking about the Freebird's forum.

BNH is a members only can read forum but you don't need to be invited to join.  It's my understanding that the Freebirds forum is invite only and I only became aware of it's existance within the last week.  So obviously it was determined I was not "good" enough to join. 

If you aren't good enough to join, Klaas, then it can't be too special.

I wouldn't want Klaas to be a member there if what they are asking is for personal information about  people who belong to a public forum.  SM has more integrity than that.

ONLY KYLE asked for personal information about a monkey, Destiny and Caps.

NOW, he is trying to get me for exposing the truth

aahhhh kermit...how is he trying to "get you" when he is not even responding to you? Only one I see making any attacks is you.

I know you are basing your information on ONLY what Kyle is allowing you to see.

Idstlou,
Consider this: I know more then he is telling you. In addition, I have proof.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: December 07, 2008, 02:40:05 PM »

Kyle is welcome to post a rebuttal here.  Neither Kyle nor Kermit are banned from posting at SM.  They can "duke" it out if they choose to.  Then we can all see both sides.

I saw Kyle post why he did not want to discuss this on SM. Because kermit decided to share the info that was not intended to be shared, does not mean Kyle is going to. And frankly I respect that more than what kermit is doing. He posted to us daily while on the search. he answered everyone's questions. For that he is being slandered by kermit. I wouldn't come here and respond after that.

I'm thinking Kyle is choosing not to post a rebuttal.

Posted by Oceanexploration:

Kermit,

First, I have NEVER threatened you.  The only thing I said to you is that I do not want to be sued by releasing information into the public that I was specifically told by OUR FBI as confidential. When I'm told not to comment by our FBI, I listen. You clearly do not understand this.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4159.msg554523#msg554523

But Kyle posted the "confidential" information in a "private forum"????

Exactly my point.  THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A PRIVATE FORUM.  If you don't want something out in the open DO NOT POST IT ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: December 07, 2008, 02:40:39 PM »

You know what else gosh darn it?  Why does the Persistance search have to be so secretive?  That's crap right there.  It is what it is.  We were supposed to be informed step by step throughout the whole search.

If they found something then we should have been told about it right then and there.

Why does what was found in the trap or not have to be kept secret?  That's a bunch of crap.  There is no explanation that can be given to me that can change my mind.  Oooohhhh sent to the FBI well then I should shut my yap?  The FBI has no jurisdiction.

I want Natalee on Alabama soil. 

Aruba can make that happen

No Juctice for Natalee

No tourism for Aruba

I stand with all monkeys who share the truth as they know it.

Let the chips fall where they may

I stand with the girl
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #183 on: December 07, 2008, 02:40:49 PM »

Kyle has had three weeks to post his side - he hides. I have no respect for someone who hides pics, tries to sell them, lies about it, jerks everyone around, and says the family saw everything.

In my opinion, whatever Kyles side is, it cant be explained rationally or it would have been three weeks ago.

could be though that it is a no win situation for him and so he has chosen not to advance it.

Lisa, this is not about winning or losing THIS IS ABOUT THE TRUTH - NO MATTER WHERE IT LEADS

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: December 07, 2008, 02:40:50 PM »

Kyle is welcome to post a rebuttal here.  Neither Kyle nor Kermit are banned from posting at SM.  They can "duke" it out if they choose to.  Then we can all see both sides.

I saw Kyle post why he did not want to discuss this on SM. Because kermit decided to share the info that was not intended to be shared, does not mean Kyle is going to. And frankly I respect that more than what kermit is doing. He posted to us daily while on the search. he answered everyone's questions. For that he is being slandered by kermit. I wouldn't come here and respond after that.

I'm thinking Kyle is choosing not to post a rebuttal.

Posted by Oceanexploration:

Kermit,

First, I have NEVER threatened you.  The only thing I said to you is that I do not want to be sued by releasing information into the public that I was specifically told by OUR FBI as confidential. When I'm told not to comment by our FBI, I listen. You clearly do not understand this.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4159.msg554523#msg554523

But Kyle posted the "confidential" information in a "private forum"????

If it was a private forum, how much was he trying to hide? How did kermit expose the "truth". It would have been kyle exposing the truth correct? kermit just brought it to SM. Her right to do so...but why bash the messenger in the process unless you are feeling guilty about your decision?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #185 on: December 07, 2008, 02:41:25 PM »

Kermit who are the Experts ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: December 07, 2008, 02:41:58 PM »

Look kermit...then post the truth!!!
The truth is..no one but the arubans really know what was found in that cage. Why do you have to bash Kyle to post the truth?

A. I have NOT said one personal bash against Kyle whatsoever. I have exposed the truth.
You have a right to choose to believe or not believe what you want.

B. Kyle stated: " The bags were removed just after the ROV got out of the way when the divers took the samples to their boat.... and took off. You have a right to choose to believe or not believe what you want.

Exactly.

It is how a person posts that makes me decided on what I believe.

I believe I can fly 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: December 07, 2008, 02:43:53 PM »

See now, that is a good question.  Thanks Johan 
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: December 07, 2008, 02:44:46 PM »

Private Forum

Aruban Justice

open secret

larger half    

clearly confused

act naturally

found missing

liquid gas

deafening silence    

Microsoft Works    

jumbo shrimp

Advanced BASIC    

I'm going now to burn my journals.........

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #189 on: December 07, 2008, 02:46:22 PM »

i have every day 1 good question  lol 
to the point !

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: December 07, 2008, 02:47:31 PM »

Kyle has had three weeks to post his side - he hides. I have no respect for someone who hides pics, tries to sell them, lies about it, jerks everyone around, and says the family saw everything.

In my opinion, whatever Kyles side is, it cant be explained rationally or it would have been three weeks ago.

could be though that it is a no win situation for him and so he has chosen not to advance it.

Lisa, this is not about winning or losing THIS IS ABOUT THE TRUTH - NO MATTER WHERE IT LEADS

Rob, I don't have a problem with the truth. I want it as bad as anyone else here. I am just saying, it appears to me that kermit was privy to some information that the rest of us did not have access to. She chose to bring it to SM. I am not saying that is bad!!! No one better to investigate than the Monkeys. It's here and it's being discussed. but kermit doesn't have to bash kyle in the process!! It appears kyle gave her access to that info to begim with!!

Bottom line...kermit did not not "uncover" some great big conspiracy, she brought over information that was being discussed elsewhere. lets call a spade a spade is all I am saying. No need to tear apart Kyle to do that.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: December 07, 2008, 02:47:46 PM »

to the point !

Knowing the experts would help here.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: December 07, 2008, 02:48:03 PM »

DEAR KERMIT,

THANK YOU FOR SHARING THE INFORMATION.

SAN

Justice is justice in my opinion..and breaking someone's trust is not the just thing to do.
Ronald Reagan said "Trust, BUT VERIFY". Apparently, Kermit is verifying.

Wreck, tell me how kermit is verifying? And tell me how I am supposed to trust her information when I now know where it came from and the circumstances?
Then either post YOUR opinion and back it up, or quit whining.

My whole point is I can't make an educated opinion, I don't have all of the facts and the facts that kermit is bringing over I can't trust knowing how she got them.

I will state one opinion I firmly believe. From what I have read from kermit's posts, as a result of the actions of the aruban authorities, Kyle walked away from that search with a lot of unanswered questions, just the same as us. He is not some culprit in a conspiracy to cover up the discovery of Natalee.

He withheld evidence of a crime scene.

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: December 07, 2008, 02:48:03 PM »

Look kermit...then post the truth!!!
The truth is..no one but the arubans really know what was found in that cage. Why do you have to bash Kyle to post the truth?

A. I have NOT said one personal bash against Kyle whatsoever. I have exposed the truth.
You have a right to choose to believe or not believe what you want.

B. Kyle stated: " The bags were removed just after the ROV got out of the way when the divers took the samples to their boat.... and took off. You have a right to choose to believe or not believe what you want.

Exactly.

It is how a person posts that makes me decided on what I believe.

I believe I can fly 

Well I believe you can too sweetheart.  You go girl and good luck with that.

Razz        

Rock On!!   Cool
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: December 07, 2008, 02:49:02 PM »

to the point !

and darnit...my understanding from all that you posted is that Kyle walked away with some questions that were not answered for him by the aruban authorities...is that a fair question?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #195 on: December 07, 2008, 02:49:17 PM »

to the point !

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: December 07, 2008, 02:49:51 PM »

Rob, I don't have a problem with the truth. I want it as bad as anyone else here. I am just saying, it appears to me that kermit was privy to some information that the rest of us did not have access to. She chose to bring it to SM. I am not saying that is bad!!! No one better to investigate than the Monkeys. It's here and it's being discussed. but kermit doesn't have to bash kyle in the process!! It appears kyle gave her access to that info to begim with!!

Bottom line...kermit did not not "uncover" some great big conspiracy, she brought over information that was being discussed elsewhere. lets call a spade a spade is all I am saying. No need to tear apart Kyle to do that.

Show me one word where I bash Kyle?
ONE WORD?
You can't because I never said anything to bash Kyle.
You,however, have bashed me.

I did give the monkeys the information that was being kept from everyone.

It ain't easy being green

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: December 07, 2008, 02:50:59 PM »

Agreed.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #198 on: December 07, 2008, 02:51:38 PM »

Please give it a rest.......You've made Your point....We have more important things to discuss without all of this hoopla....going on.....I mean this in the nicest way.....Seriously......

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: December 07, 2008, 02:51:39 PM »

to the point !

and darnit...my understanding from all that you posted is that Kyle walked away with some questions that were not answered for him by the aruban authorities...is that a fair question?

and he was trying to noodle out some questions he had about what happened in Aruba in a forum that he felt safe to, with people he respected..is that also a fair question?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.