April 28, 2024, 08:53:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #783 12/6/08 - 12/8/08  (Read 209146 times)
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: December 07, 2008, 03:38:50 PM »

did you read my post at all? There was no big discovery here. She copied and posted from a forum...duuuuh!!! Great detective work!!

And as far as I am concerned...we all knew that the aruban authories were the ones who collected the evidence. Where's the conspiracy? Once again...the arubans gathered the evidence. What they did with it after no one knows but the aruban authorites. We can only guess and speculate.

But did they share?  Did they give the proper samples to the FBI? 

After all we have known, and what we have seen and now the admission about van der Stratten, tell me one little reason that anyone should believe that the contents taken by the Aruban divers were shared honestly with the FBI. I wouldn't believe it. I am sure that is what we are expected to believe.

I don't think anyone believes that..including Kyle..and that was most likely his reason for discussing what he learned in the forum where kermit is getting his posts.

Kyle is a grown man and he can and should defend himself.  Unless you're his mother this is ridiculous.  No, that would still be ridiculous. 

I'm sorry, but the more you go on the more you lose credibility in my opinion.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #281 on: December 07, 2008, 03:38:50 PM »

Kermit I asked this:

who are experts

would you prefer not to answer?

Sorry johann I was trying my best to answer the other questions from way back and still can't get to them.
BUT to answer YOUR question, at this time, the FBI does have the information as well as Beth and Dave and John Q. Kelly.

The information about the experts (names etc .)  or what there was in the cage ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: December 07, 2008, 03:38:56 PM »

one more time. If this is about the truth, then why do you keep skipping these questions kermit? Just copy, paste and highlight your answers.

Then why don't you answer the questions?

Who were the experts?
Where did you get the photos and the posts?

Were others privy to the posts and pics?
Did you discuss the fact that you thought Kyle was withholding info with Beth?
Does beth agree with you?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #283 on: December 07, 2008, 03:40:00 PM »

Here is another opinion of mine Kyle can come here and defend himself until he is red in the face and i still won't believe him.

Most likely why he doesn't

That's a bullshit answer.  It's his fault.  Live and learn.

WHAT is his fault?

Put up or shut up.

Come here to defend himself or shut up about what he did.  He opened his mouth now live with it.

San, that is totally uncalled for. I have explained in detail, without bashing anyone, my concerns with what Kermit is doing.

what kermit IS doing? Lisa please - get a grip here. kermit did nothing at all wrong and should be commended for having the balls ovaries to do the right thing. kyle got schooled and need to learn right from wrong and at his age, he should have already known. this is the biggest missing person's case ever and he DAMM SURE knew that going in.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: December 07, 2008, 03:40:14 PM »

Kermit I asked this:

who are experts

Sorry johann I was trying my best to answer the other questions from way back and still can't get to them.
BUT to answer YOUR question, at this time, the FBI does have the information as well as Beth and Dave and John Q. Kelly.

The information about the experts (names etc .)  or what there was in the cage ?

ALL INFORMATION was handed over to the individuals I listed.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: December 07, 2008, 03:41:18 PM »

Kermit says........
I highhandedly exposed the Aruba Cover-up!
You are trying to turn it into Kyle has been bashed!
common sense goes a long ways.
The only thing you have done is make hate and discontent IMO.  Those who are behind you, have alot to think about.  For what I know, "first hand" and what they don't, they'd be amazed on how you spewed only the half answers of what YOU want to be heard.  You have done nothing.  Go ahead and smear my name if it makes you feel good.......  Christian my ass.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: December 07, 2008, 03:41:20 PM »

Here is another opinion of mine Kyle can come here and defend himself until he is red in the face and i still won't believe him.

Most likely why he doesn't

That's a bullshit answer.  It's his fault.  Live and learn.

WHAT is his fault?

Put up or shut up.

Come here to defend himself or shut up about what he did.  He opened his mouth now live with it.

San, that is totally uncalled for. I have explained in detail, without bashing anyone, my concerns with what Kermit is doing.

what kermit IS doing? Lisa please - get a grip here. kermit did nothing at all wrong and should be commended for having the balls ovaries to do the right thing. kyle got schooled and need to learn right from wrong and at his age, he should have already known. this is the biggest missing person's case ever and he DAMM SURE knew that going in.

Thank you Rob for explaining that to her.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: December 07, 2008, 03:41:29 PM »

One more question Kermit.

Did YOU dicuss with Beth, your concerns that Kyle was withholding evidence from the family.
What was her response?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: December 07, 2008, 03:41:54 PM »

Kermit who are the Experts ?

See now, that is a good question.  Thanks Johan 

i have every day 1 good question  lol 
to the point !

and darnit...my understanding from all that you posted is that Kyle walked away with some questions that were not answered for him by the aruban authorities...is that a fair question?

and he was trying to noodle out some questions he had about what happened in Aruba in a forum that he felt safe to, with people he respected..is that also a fair question?

and one more question, is it fair to say that the only people who KNOW what was in that crab trap are the aruban authorities who took the contents away? That the family doesn't "know", that Kyle doesn't "know", that you don't "know"..and that once again, aruba left us with more questions than answers? Is that a fair statement?

ldstlou ,We don't know for a fact that someone didn't walk away with some evidence.
 I do know now, that's it's against the law if they did.
   they were  in Aruba's water so it is considered ARUBA's evidence.
To tell you the truth If I was on that ship and I saw something that looked like evidence.
 I would have taken a piece of it and sent to the FBI, and I would have gotten arrested for it.
So this may be why Kyle is not talking. JMO
« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 04:23:02 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: December 07, 2008, 03:43:55 PM »

Did YOU dicuss with Beth, your concerns that Kyle was withholding evidence from the family.
What was her response?

Lisa you are trying to get Kermit to answer questions so you can ask Jug to ask Beth if this happened.

Stop it already.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 03:47:36 PM by San » Logged
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: December 07, 2008, 03:44:04 PM »

Kermit says........
The only thing you have done is make hate and discontent IMO.  Those who are behind you, have alot to think about.  For what I know, "first hand" and what they don't, they'd be amazed on how you spewed only the half answers of what YOU want to be heard.  You have done nothing.  Go ahead and smear my name if it makes you feel good.......  Christian my ass.

I missed this comment Hotshot. Thanks for responding.

So this is all about your ego Kermit, just what I thought.

One more time, did you tell Beth that Kyle was withholding info from her, what was her response.

Did you call the FBI? What was their response?

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: December 07, 2008, 03:44:53 PM »

did you read my post at all? There was no big discovery here. She copied and posted from a forum...duuuuh!!! Great detective work!!

And as far as I am concerned...we all knew that the aruban authories were the ones who collected the evidence. Where's the conspiracy? Once again...the arubans gathered the evidence. What they did with it after no one knows but the aruban authorites. We can only guess and speculate.

After all we have known, and what we have seen and now the admission about van der Stratten, tell me one little reason that anyone should believe that the contents taken by the Aruban divers were shared honestly with the FBI. I wouldn't believe it. I am sure that is what we are expected to believe.

I don't think anyone believes that..including Kyle..and that was most likely his reason for discussing what he learned in the forum where kermit is getting his posts.

Oh no you are wrong. He has stated that the arubans were being cooperative, honest, helpful etc. Never any indication that there was any suspicion or credulity that Tim Miller was sent away on another mission when breaking news was occurring.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: December 07, 2008, 03:45:08 PM »

These stupid mind games are insulting.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: December 07, 2008, 03:45:38 PM »

Kermit says........

If I have only exposed 1/2 of the answers, please feel free to give the other 1/2.

If you feel it was moi who (in your words = "smeared" your name, you are mistaken.
I was informed about that information regarding your trip to Aruba with Bestbuddy.
You just stated it was true. How can you blame me for that? Upsurd.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #294 on: December 07, 2008, 03:46:09 PM »

What was her response?

Lisa you are trying to get Kermit to answer questions so you can ask Jug to ask Beth if this happened.

Stop it already.

San I am asking legitimate questions!!!
If Kermit believes Kyle was withholding info, I would think Beth was the first person she would go to. I just want to know if she did and if Beth agreed?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 03:48:08 PM by San » Logged

Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #295 on: December 07, 2008, 03:47:07 PM »

Meanwhile, Beth and Dave suffer and Natalee remains dead for another Christmas. And all this energy is wasted.

At a moment when we are starting, long over-due, to look at the first 48 hours and a direct  accusation of what we've known all along, you're focusing of underwater pictures?

Skipping past the van der straaten involvement, the van der sloot house, and the actual crimes committed against Natalee in her last moments?

And by Paulus van der sloot when she was alive.

How can anyone picture Natalee's face right now and waste time making this about anything other than bringing her home?

Confrontation can be a great moment in the creative process but this ain't it.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: December 07, 2008, 03:47:11 PM »

Kermit says........

If the work done and support shown all these years by the Scared Monkeys is so damn trivial and unnecessary, and we're going to keep being reminded that 'you all' know things we don't know, then I'm ready to hear from Red just what the hell we're all doing here and if it even matters to Natalee's family or not.

JMO

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: December 07, 2008, 03:47:13 PM »

Pita  I understand what you are saying, but in this particular case nothing should have been kept from Beth.  She has proven time and time again that she can keep quiet and not reveal information that would have hurt the case.

This is really what angered me the most was that Beth was not informed completely about every little detail.  She had a right to know, and she should have been trusted.  I'm afraid that the decisions that were made were done for monitary gain.

If Kyle would come back here and explain his side I would listen.  I took the blinders off many years ago.

I would also like to say that I applaud the work the Freebirds have done.  They have done some amazing work.

What I don't understand is why the Persistence search had to be so secretive.  I don't see why that was necessary.  We already knew that Aruba wouldn't do the right thing.

It is my opinion that some motives were not honorable.

Why was there even a question about giving all of the information to Beth?

Why wasn't ALL of the information given to the FBI immediately?  Why?

It's time to take the gloves off and reveal what is known.  I truly don't believe at this point that any information revealed will prevent justice.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: December 07, 2008, 03:47:42 PM »

Oh no you are wrong. He has stated that the arubans were being cooperative, honest, helpful etc. Never any indication that there was any suspicion or credulity that Tim Miller was sent away on another mission when breaking news was occurring.

I believe that was his initial reaction, until he saw other events unfold.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #299 on: December 07, 2008, 03:47:43 PM »

Kermit I asked this:

who are experts

ALL INFORMATION was handed over to the individuals I listed.

So the fbi, Dave and Beth know more than we know?
Or am i wrong ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.