April 27, 2024, 05:11:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #783 12/6/08 - 12/8/08  (Read 209108 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #380 on: December 07, 2008, 04:35:41 PM »

It's not an exact parallel, admittedly, but we've always spent time discussing stuff that someone with information should have immediately turned over to the authorities and brought to a forum instead.

Wanna Tango?
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: December 07, 2008, 04:35:57 PM »

Kyle has had three weeks to post his side - he hides. I have no respect for someone who hides pics, tries to sell them, lies about it, jerks everyone around, and says the family saw everything.

In my opinion, whatever Kyles side is, it cant be explained rationally or it would have been three weeks ago.

could be though that it is a no win situation for him and so he has chosen not to advance it.

Lisa, this is not about winning or losing THIS IS ABOUT THE TRUTH - NO MATTER WHERE IT LEADS

Rob, I don't have a problem with the truth. I want it as bad as anyone else here. I am just saying, it appears to me that kermit was privy to some information that the rest of us did not have access to. She chose to bring it to SM. I am not saying that is bad!!! No one better to investigate than the Monkeys. It's here and it's being discussed. but kermit doesn't have to bash kyle in the process!! It appears kyle gave her access to that info to begim with!!

Bottom line...kermit did not not "uncover" some great big conspiracy, she brought over information that was being discussed elsewhere. lets call a spade a spade is all I am saying. No need to tear apart Kyle to do that.
Please give it a rest.......You've made Your point....We have more important things to discuss without all of this hoopla....going on.....I mean this in the nicest way.....Seriously......

did you read my post at all? There was no big discovery here. She copied and posted from a forum...duuuuh!!! Great detective work!!

And as far as I am concerned...we all knew that the aruban authories were the ones who collected the evidence. Where's the conspiracy? Once again...the arubans gathered the evidence. What they did with it after no one knows but the aruban authorites. We can only guess and speculate.

I wasn't aware of the Aruban authorities hiring the Persistence to search for Natalee, or of any funding that the Aruban authorities provided for this search for Natalee.  If the Persistence mission was only intended to provide every find from the mission to the Aruban authorities, we should have all been aware of that!  We should not have been ASKED what they should do with what they found!  They obviously didn't care what our responses were to that question, because if they indeed let them leave with every bit of evidence from that cage; that was the intent from the beginning.  If it wasn't what made them decide that was the RIGHT thing to do?  Free meals and drinks at Hooters, free lodging?  I want to know what made them decide to trust giving ALL of the evidence to the Aruban authorities!  I still hope I find out they didn't, when and if anyone decides we might have some kind of right to know this!

Do you think the crew of the Persistence had any say in that? They were in aruban waters. arubans were calling the shots. Do you remember how many times Tim Miller wanted to go back and search and they said no. Could it be that it was out of their hands?

I'm sorry but I don't agree.  When dealing with shady  bas....ds you do whatcha gotta do.  They  (the Persistence)should have went down to that trap while videoing to protect the chain of command......investigated the trap........while documenting everything and then called in the Aruban authorities.  I would have also told their sorry asses that I had already gone down there....documented everything......taken a sample and now they can do whatever they want to.  Keep their feet to the fire and keep them honest.  They wouldn't have had a choice but to do the right thing.  But that wasn't done.  That's a shame and they should have known better.

Again, what was the purpose of the trip to Aruba in the first place.  Was it John Salvetti who said IF Natalee was in a container they would find her and bring her home.  What did they do?  They ushered Tim Miller off the boat (he's a liability) and THEY let OE go down and retrieve EVERYTHING. Now Beth and Dave have nothing of Natalee and THAT'S why John Q. Kelley said Natalee is NO long recoverable. JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: December 07, 2008, 04:36:26 PM »

Sue, I think your right.  Joran has been banished to other side of the world, and Daddy has likely kept him on a financial budget.  Joran has probably tried everything he could to manipulate and wheedle more money from a distance, but it didn't work as well as when he was on Aruba or in Netherlands.  He pulled out his trump card and called Greta.  He thinks he putting himself back in control, but he's really showing us how out of control this whole thing is getting.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: December 07, 2008, 04:37:03 PM »

Much needed

While the latest sounds coming out of the Dutch Parliament may once again throw a monkey wrench into the process of constitutional change, it appears the accompanying debt relief is well on track. Already an amount of 203 million euros has been placed on an account at the Central Bank to deal with payments in arrears.

The importance of this financial aspect should not be underestimated. When people, businesses and other entities dealing with the public sector are paid either very late or not at all, public confidence in government, already low because of incidents and scandals involving Antillean politicians over the years, drops even more. Payment of these old bills, along with funds for the Social Economic Initiatives, should help stimulate the economy on the islands considerably and increase willingness to do business with government. Combined with the taking over of 70 per cent of the loan and interest payments by the Netherlands, the financial injection should help provide much needed relief for both governments and the private sector.

While it is not directly related to debt relief, the extra funding made available for children’s homes through AMFO is partly the result of visits by Dutch delegations. In that sense the intensive contact between The Hague and the islands resulting from the talks has indeed already helped open certain doors.

The question of what will happen with the debt relief if no agreement can be reached on the constitutional changes in view of the Second Chamber’s position should not even be entertained. Without that relief the islands are likely to end up sliding into a social-economic crisis that will ultimately have consequences for the entire Kingdom; among other things, a possible new “exodus” of Antilleans to the Netherlands.

It is important that both the Dutch Government and Parliament keep in mind that the crisis in public finances the Antilles faces has little to do with the proposed constitutional changes and would have to be addressed eventually anyway. The mistake should not be made to delay this relief in any way because of problems with the constitutional changes.

http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/l172/edit172.html

a threat of economic refugees if the Dutch don't give them debt relief.
this blackmailing is directed at the debates in Parliament coming week. no doubt about that.
this is more concerning Curaçao & St.Maarten.

but Aruba is also subject to constitutional changes as to their Justice Department.
their financial situation is healthier compared to the Antilles.
but they also used blackmail to get the revenues for the Plant Hotel (and to get the Common Court relocated to Aruba).

i worry a bit that Aruba can force their demands through because the problems of Curaçao/St.Maarten are perceived to be greater and more important.

Thanks, Caesu.

The criminals running Aruba are more financially successful than Caracao, St. Maarten, and so perceived to be in better standing? 

The Hague is not looking very good to the rest of the world if there is no concern that the Aruban minister of justice is pointing out corruption in his own department, and doing nothing about it.  And now blackmailing the Netherlands with threats of Antillean exodus to the homeland? 

I predict an even more bleak economic future for Aruba and the Antilles if the Dutch parliament does not step in.

The poo-poo is just beginning to hit the propeller!

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: December 07, 2008, 04:37:29 PM »

Kyle has had three weeks to post his side - he hides. I have no respect for someone who hides pics, tries to sell them, lies about it, jerks everyone around, and says the family saw everything.

In my opinion, whatever Kyles side is, it cant be explained rationally or it would have been three weeks ago.

could be though that it is a no win situation for him and so he has chosen not to advance it.

Lisa, this is not about winning or losing THIS IS ABOUT THE TRUTH - NO MATTER WHERE IT LEADS

Rob, I don't have a problem with the truth. I want it as bad as anyone else here. I am just saying, it appears to me that kermit was privy to some information that the rest of us did not have access to. She chose to bring it to SM. I am not saying that is bad!!! No one better to investigate than the Monkeys. It's here and it's being discussed. but kermit doesn't have to bash kyle in the process!! It appears kyle gave her access to that info to begim with!!

Bottom line...kermit did not not "uncover" some great big conspiracy, she brought over information that was being discussed elsewhere. lets call a spade a spade is all I am saying. No need to tear apart Kyle to do that.
Please give it a rest.......You've made Your point....We have more important things to discuss without all of this hoopla....going on.....I mean this in the nicest way.....Seriously......

did you read my post at all? There was no big discovery here. She copied and posted from a forum...duuuuh!!! Great detective work!!

And as far as I am concerned...we all knew that the aruban authories were the ones who collected the evidence. Where's the conspiracy? Once again...the arubans gathered the evidence. What they did with it after no one knows but the aruban authorites. We can only guess and speculate.

I wasn't aware of the Aruban authorities hiring the Persistence to search for Natalee, or of any funding that the Aruban authorities provided for this search for Natalee.  If the Persistence mission was only intended to provide every find from the mission to the Aruban authorities, we should have all been aware of that!  We should not have been ASKED what they should do with what they found!  They obviously didn't care what our responses were to that question, because if they indeed let them leave with every bit of evidence from that cage; that was the intent from the beginning.  If it wasn't what made them decide that was the RIGHT thing to do?  Free meals and drinks at Hooters, free lodging?  I want to know what made them decide to trust giving ALL of the evidence to the Aruban authorities!  I still hope I find out they didn't, when and if anyone decides we might have some kind of right to know this!

Do you think the crew of the Persistence had any say in that? They were in aruban waters. arubans were calling the shots. Do you remember how many times Tim Miller wanted to go back and search and they said no. Could it be that it was out of their hands?

I'm sorry but I don't agree.  When dealing with shady  bas....ds you do whatcha gotta do.  They  (the Persistence)should have went down to that trap while videoing to protect the chain of command......investigated the trap........while documenting everything and then called in the Aruban authorities.  I would have also told their sorry asses that I had already gone down there....documented everything......taken a sample and now they can do whatever they want to.  Keep their feet to the fire and keep them honest.  They wouldn't have had a choice but to do the right thing.  But that wasn't done.  That's a shame and they should have known better.

I agree.
It's not like the RV Persistence, it's crew and it's owner didn't know about the Arubans, that is why they were called in!

December 30 Kyle says John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word when they said on Dec 30th that it was nothing case relevant

no shit sherlock...thats your big revelation?

That is really not called for......

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: December 07, 2008, 04:37:38 PM »

OT

We need the real stuff for ths one enjoy

... and "real" butter and ... a glass of "real" coke over ice.

Janet.

J

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: December 07, 2008, 04:39:19 PM »

It's time to put the cards on the table
Yup.  How are you, Snoopy?  I think the cards are out--face up.  At least I can see them perfectly.  I've drawn my own conclusions.

I'm good AZ.  Thank you for asking.  I just want the truth.  I don't care who the messenger is or where it comes from.  I want the whole truth.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: December 07, 2008, 04:42:16 PM »

Okay it's been interesting.

I'm off to find a fly.

AND I'm hoping Mister DANA will play my song!

Kermit, please tell us the other half.  I don't want to
hear Hotshot tell it.

Don't think you will have to worry about that. 

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #388 on: December 07, 2008, 04:44:04 PM »

Kermit I asked this:

who are experts

would you prefer not to answer?

Sorry johann I was trying my best to answer the other questions from way back and still can't get to them.
BUT to answer YOUR question, at this time, the FBI does have the information as well as Beth and Dave and John Q. Kelly.

The information about the experts (names etc .)  or what there was in the cage ?

ALL INFORMATION was handed over to the individuals I listed.

So the fbi, Dave and Beth know more than we know?
Or am i wrong ?

The information was not given to Beth nor Dave nor the FBI by Kyle. He admitted he withheld it.
FOR MONTHS after his return from the search in Aruba wherein he had photos and information.

From Kyle: I have not given anything to the FBI since the pictures and statements from Dec 29th

From Kyle: May 8, 2008: "I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal."

Recently, the information has been given to Beth, Dave and the FBI.

Kermit, this is what confuses me.  According to private eye's (Beth's brother) post of March 20, 2008, he was aware of the alledged blue denim, so this indicates the family knew about the pictures in March.  Was private eye a member of the private site?  Could this be a reason Kyle felt comfortable discussing the pictures since a family member was privy to the discussion?   According to his post, he did bring it to Beth's attention at that time.   

private eye Reply #448 on: March 20, 2008, 02:18:50 PM  :
snipped...

Kyle- I emailed Beth your concerns and have suggested to her that she contact the appropriate people on the Persistence, including yourself, and attempt to reconcile as best they can the material the crew saw recovered from the cage versus what they received. I specifically mentioned the blue denim and the fact that would be the material of which the skirt was made, and reminded her that the press release said that the material did not match her blouse. I also pointed out that in the December 30 photo there appeared to be a skull and in the January 7, it did not look at all like a skull. But I did think I noticed a second object in one of the zip lock bags that could possibly be the object that resembled a skull, possibly. I am a little amazed that the denim looks remarkably NOT deteriorated. Mostly I was trying to pique her interest to get her to contact the appropriate people. I think Dave worked closely with the owner of the boat, so he may well have already done this. But I know Beth appreciates the heads up, as do I. You are a good man. I did tell her my main concern was that you were concerned, and that I respect and trust your judgment enough for her to investigate this. Thanks.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg367178#msg367178
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #389 on: December 07, 2008, 04:45:47 PM »

Yup.  How are you, Snoopy?  I think the cards are out--face up.  At least I can see them perfectly.  I've drawn my own conclusions.

I'm good AZ.  Thank you for asking.  I just want the truth.  I don't care who the messenger is or where it comes from.  I want the whole truth.

Exactly how I feel Snoopy.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: December 07, 2008, 04:46:48 PM »

Again, what was the purpose of the trip to Aruba in the first place.  Was it John Salvetti who said IF Natalee was in a container they would find her and bring her home.  What did they do?  They ushered Tim Miller off the boat (he's a liability) and THEY let OE go down and retrieve EVERYTHING. Now Beth and Dave have nothing of Natalee and THAT'S why John Q. Kelley said Natalee is NO long recoverable. JMO

It was Louis Shaeffer who contact Dave Holloway and ... Dave Holloway who contacted Tim Miller of TES ... a organization that had the capacity to raise funding.

However ... I suspect that locating Natalee's remains was not the objective of the venture ... there were underlying goals that had nothing to do with justice for Natalee Holloway.  In other words the Persistence Natalee Holloway search was a front.

I believe with all my heart that Dave Holloway and Tim Miller were both deceived and used.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

FOX ONLINE - JAMIE COLBY
July 15, 2007

COLBY:  Tim, why are they (Arubans) standing in your way?

MILLER: I don't think they can stand in our way. With the equipment we got and if we have to go in off of Venezuela. Whereever we need to go into, we've got the equipment. In fact they are more than welcome to be on the ship with us. The ships that we are taking over are a 265 foot ship and a 340 foot ship which have all the latest technology on it. In fact the owner of this company, Louis Shaeffer of Superior Offshore International, Louis called Dave Holloway up about two months ago when I was at Louis' house. He said "Mr Holloway, I'm going to promise you something, if your daughter is in a metal container out there in that water, we are going to bring her home."

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #782 12/5/08 -
« Reply #137 on: Today at 04:07:13 PM »

Kyle stated: "John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.120

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: December 07, 2008, 04:48:08 PM »

I'm a pretty simple person.

I ask a question

I want an answer

Don't add anything

Don't leave anything off

If you don't answer me straight I may not know immediately, but I will figure it out

And then as widget use to say....

No soup for you...........next   Cool
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: December 07, 2008, 04:48:17 PM »

Exactly how I feel Snoopy.   

Yes!!!

_____

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: December 07, 2008, 04:48:44 PM »

I agree, Snoopy and Texasmom.  I don't think any of the Monkeys would disagree with you.  That's why the attacks on Kermit are suspicious to me.  Why attack the messenger?  I think it's just to distract us from discussing the latest chapter in the Great Aruban Coverup, volume 3.  Now, lets get back to business and not allow these rude interuptions to move us from our honest questioning and searching.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: December 07, 2008, 04:52:03 PM »

Kermit I asked this:

who are experts

Sorry johann I was trying my best to answer the other questions from way back and still can't get to them.
BUT to answer YOUR question, at this time, the FBI does have the information as well as Beth and Dave and John Q. Kelly.

The information about the experts (names etc .)  or what there was in the cage ?

Or am i wrong ?

The information was not given to Beth nor Dave nor the FBI by Kyle. He admitted he withheld it.
FOR MONTHS after his return from the search in Aruba wherein he had photos and information.

From Kyle: I have not given anything to the FBI since the pictures and statements from Dec 29th

From Kyle: May 8, 2008: "I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal."

Kermit, this is what confuses me.  According to private eye's (Beth's brother) post of March 20, 2008, he was aware of the alledged blue denim, so this indicates the family knew about the pictures in March.  Was private eye a member of the private site?  Could this be a reason Kyle felt comfortable discussing the pictures since a family member was privy to the discussion?   According to his post, he did bring it to Beth's attention at that time.   

snipped...

Kyle- I emailed Beth your concerns and have suggested to her that she contact the appropriate people on the Persistence, including yourself, and attempt to reconcile as best they can the material the crew saw recovered from the cage versus what they received. I specifically mentioned the blue denim and the fact that would be the material of which the skirt was made, and reminded her that the press release said that the material did not match her blouse. I also pointed out that in the December 30 photo there appeared to be a skull and in the January 7, it did not look at all like a skull. But I did think I noticed a second object in one of the zip lock bags that could possibly be the object that resembled a skull, possibly. I am a little amazed that the denim looks remarkably NOT deteriorated. Mostly I was trying to pique her interest to get her to contact the appropriate people. I think Dave worked closely with the owner of the boat, so he may well have already done this. But I know Beth appreciates the heads up, as do I. You are a good man. I did tell her my main concern was that you were concerned, and that I respect and trust your judgment enough for her to investigate this. Thanks.

I believe that this was addressed by SS yesterday.
Kermit sent what he had from Kyle to Beth in March.
PI saw what Beth had and posted here about it.
That was why Kyle was surprised that PI had seen the
pictures and asked that PI email him privately.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: December 07, 2008, 04:53:42 PM »

Here's what I want to know.  If the email from private eye to Kyle occured on March 20th what took Kyle so long to be concerned?  Was this after he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar?  Did he get caught with his hand in the cookie jar?

I'm just curious.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: December 07, 2008, 04:55:44 PM »

It was Louis Shaeffer who contact Dave Holloway and ... Dave Holloway who contacted Tim Miller of TES ... a organization that had the capacity to raise funding.

However ... I suspect that locating Natalee's remains was not the objective of the venture ... there were underlying goals that had nothing to do with justice for Natalee Holloway.  In other words the Persistence Natalee Holloway search was a front.

I believe with all my heart that Dave Holloway and Tim Miller were both deceived and used.

IMO

Janet

I so agree (shaking head vigorously).  Even at the beginning of this search, it seemed highly unlikely to me that the owners of the Persistence would spend this amount of time and money searching for Natalee if there was no compensation or return for them.  Common sense dictates this.  However, I and many others really did not care if Silvetti and Shaeffer also accomplished their goals, be it mapping the ocean floor or looking for oil pipeline locations, if they also searched for Natalee at the same time.  It actually seemed to me a common-sense and economically feasible trade-off at the time. 

However, I do believe the Persistence owners cared more about their own personal goals on this trip and were persuaded by the Arubans that it would be in their best interests to coverup the remains of Natalee when they were found.  Money talks.  Aruba has access to large amounts of money as well as other opportunities that may have been used as bargaining tools.  I do not believe anyone other than Silvetti and Shaeffer were involved in this "bargain," but I hope they realize now they have made a bargain with the devil.

BRING NATALEE HOME
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: December 07, 2008, 04:56:15 PM »

Whatever is shaking in this box next to me is about to get the stuffing knocked out of it. lol
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: December 07, 2008, 04:56:52 PM »

Kermit I asked this:

who are experts

Or am i wrong ?

snipped...

Pita ... does that following words of Kyle and Beth's brother imply to your that the Persistence search effort was about locating Natalee Holloways remains to bring about closure for the family or ... does it imply the undertaking was all about assisting in the Aruban ongoing agenda to destory all evidence that implicate Joran and Paulus van der Sloot in the happenings in the wee hours of May 30, 2005.

Janet

_____

ocean exploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2008, 08:21:47 PM »

We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care.  Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing.  Our hands are tied for the most part. I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it.  The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap.  From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography.  I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg366857#msg366857

private eye (Beth Holloway's Brother)
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy.  The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #782 12/5/08 -
« Reply #137 on: Today at 04:07:13 PM »

Kyle stated: "John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship."
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.120

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: December 07, 2008, 04:58:23 PM »

Here's what I want to know.  If the email from private eye to Kyle occured on March 20th what took Kyle so long to be concerned?  Was this after he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar?  Did he get caught with his hand in the cookie jar?

I'm just curious.

Snoopy,
That wasn't an email.  It was posted right here on the forum.
One could tell that Kyle was taken aback by PI's mention of
the denim and the baggies, neither of which was seen in the
pictures that Robin had let out.  Kyle knew then that PI
had seen his secret pictures.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.