April 27, 2024, 02:43:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #783 12/6/08 - 12/8/08  (Read 209103 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: December 07, 2008, 06:16:38 PM »

Out of curiosity, where did the money from Dateline go?  Were the family (Dave & Beth) aware that Kyle, Silvetti and Schaeffer were trying to strike up a deal with ABC?  Sounding dirtier all the time to me. 

As i'm not a memeber of the "PRIVATE" sites.I'd Really be curious to know if they really ask the tough questions and get Logical answers,and if so,why would Kyle(OE) be unwilling to give those LOGICAL answers here???From my understanding when the tough questions started getting asked.Kyle(OE) disappeared...JMOO

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #461 on: December 07, 2008, 06:17:31 PM »

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #462 on: December 07, 2008, 06:17:43 PM »

I'm going to say goodbye.  Have to make dinner. 

Enjoy your dinner and evening, Pita.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #463 on: December 07, 2008, 06:18:54 PM »

Kermit I asked this:

who are experts

would you prefer not to answer?

Sorry johann I was trying my best to answer the other questions from way back and still can't get to them.
BUT to answer YOUR question, at this time, the FBI does have the information as well as Beth and Dave and John Q. Kelly.

Kermit....forgive me, I'm a little dense.
I think the question is: who are the experts that believe the remains are those of Natalee?
It's is good to hear Beth, Dave and JQK know of the info (pics).
Thanks.....
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: December 07, 2008, 06:20:22 PM »

IIRC...There were links to several media outlets, on the Persistence web page.  My guess is they had some talks before they ever left.   
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: December 07, 2008, 06:23:22 PM »

Bottom line:

The unrevealed ROV images that Kyle spared from the destruction at the hands of the Arubans ... Kyle's concerns regarding the happenings aboard the Persistence regarding conflicts of interest concerning the chain of custody of the trap's contents ... should have been immediately shared with the FBI and/or the family of Natalee Holloway.  Justice for Natalee and ... a measure of closure for her family dictated it.  Kermit shares that this was Kyle's initial intent.

Sharing the ROV images and ... concern regarding the happenings on board of the Persistance with an internet poster should never have happened.  Contract with major networks to make a deal should never have happened.

My prayer is that Kyle has learned a valuable lesson.  It is always right to do right!

Proverbs 22:1
A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches

The family's priority has always been to bring their precious Natalee home ... home to American soil.  Maybe the opportunity has been lost to them forever.

Janet

_______

'Scarborough Country' for July 14
updated 8:45 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 15, 2005

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER:  ... Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she's alive or dead. We want to bring her back to the United States, and we'll leave and they can do whatever they want to do.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551824/

Janet,
This was my biggest concern when I first started reading kermit's post. It is the reason I called Jug. My first instinct was to make sure that the family knew if there was info they had not received. Someone asked me why I keep asking if kemit first went to Beth and gave her this info..this is why.

I am telling you, that Jug said, no one in the family feels that Kyle withheld any information from them.

Why this is offensive to people I have no idea. I thought the point was to get all the info to the family. From what was said to me by Jug, they do not have a problem at all with Kyle...and I have been forwarding the info discussed here. So why is kermit's word more believeable than Jug's?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #466 on: December 07, 2008, 06:25:15 PM »

Did you create this? 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: December 07, 2008, 06:25:36 PM »

Bottom line:

The unrevealed ROV images that Kyle spared from the destruction at the hands of the Arubans ... Kyle's concerns regarding the happenings aboard the Persistence regarding conflicts of interest concerning the chain of custody of the trap's contents ... should have been immediately shared with the FBI and/or the family of Natalee Holloway.  Justice for Natalee and ... a measure of closure for her family dictated it.  Kermit shares that this was Kyle's initial intent.

Sharing the ROV images and ... concern regarding the happenings on board of the Persistance with an internet poster should never have happened.  Contract with major networks to make a deal should never have happened.

My prayer is that Kyle has learned a valuable lesson.  It is always right to do right!

Proverbs 22:1
A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches

The family's priority has always been to bring their precious Natalee home ... home to American soil.  Maybe the opportunity has been lost to them forever.

Janet

_______

'Scarborough Country' for July 14
updated 8:45 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 15, 2005

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER:  ... Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she's alive or dead. We want to bring her back to the United States, and we'll leave and they can do whatever they want to do.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551824/

Janet,
This was my biggest concern when I first started reading kermit's post. It is the reason I called Jug. My first instinct was to make sure that the family knew if there was info they had not received. Someone asked me why I keep asking if kemit first went to Beth and gave her this info..this is why.

I am telling you, that Jug said, no one in the family feels that Kyle withheld any information from them.

Why this is offensive to people I have no idea. I thought the point was to get all the info to the family. From what was said to me by Jug, they do not have a problem at all with Kyle...and I have been forwarding the info discussed here. So why is kermit's word more believeable than Jug's?

Did Kyle turn those pictures over to the family,as well as the FBI or did someone else???

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: December 07, 2008, 06:25:59 PM »

Kyle was a member of a "team".  He was not the only one involved in the search.  Aren't we limited in knowing what happened during the search by only considering what happened by what we hear from one member of a team? Kyle was not responsible for everything that happened during the search, nor did he ever claim to be. He just told what he could and that wasn't good enough.

The implies Kyle was a member of a "team" that discovered remains that were hidden by the Arubans whose divers brought them up.  Is this what you are saying?

Obviously ... Kyle did have misgivings.  In other words ... he was not one with all the happenings aboard the Persistence.  However ... he was between a rock and a hard place.  Right or wrong ... if we search our hearts ... when Kyle did not speak out ... his actions reflected the majority of us if our employment was on the line.

Janet

++++++

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 -
« Reply #897 on: Today at 03:02:28 AM »

Kyle: “I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He [John Silvetti] was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.”

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564753;topicseen#msg564753

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #469 on: December 07, 2008, 06:26:10 PM »

O.T. (sorry),

I just came back from a family gathering and was talking to my cousin who has been vacationing in Aruba for the past 15 years (she has timeshares and stays for a month at a time). She said as of last year the Sloots are no longer on the island - they were asked to leave. Paulus was 'ordered' to go back to the Netherlands. This is what she has heard from her Aruban friends that she's known for many years. She said the Aruba govt told the Sloots they were not welcome anymore because they were giving the island a bad name. We know they did this to Joran, but does anybody know if this is true for the rest of the family?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: December 07, 2008, 06:26:14 PM »

Very cool Johan    Is that a program that does that or did you do it in photoshop?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: December 07, 2008, 06:27:27 PM »

Things that piss me off:

1. People who say I know information but I can't say.
2. If you only knew half of what I know.

If you can't say then don't say you know something.  I have seen many times people saying things and then the answer we get is the family knows.  As long as the family knows then it's fine by me.  But don't yank our chains.  Either you spill it out of don't say anything at all.

Many times I have watched people say stuff and then they leave and you have people on this forum who are dedicated to this case asking that person questions over and over.

Is this done for attention or what?  People have feelings.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: December 07, 2008, 06:28:11 PM »

AND IF YOU WANT TO KNOW IF I'M IN A BAD MOOD YES I AM.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: December 07, 2008, 06:28:40 PM »

O.T. (sorry),

I just came back from a family gathering and was talking to my cousin who has been vacationing in Aruba for the past 15 years (she has timeshares and stays for a month at a time). She said as of last year the Sloots are no longer on the island - they were asked to leave. Paulus was 'ordered' to go back to the Netherlands. This is what she has heard from her Aruban friends that she's known for many years. She said the Aruba govt told the Sloots they were not welcome anymore because they were giving the island a bad name. We know they did this to Joran, but does anybody know if this is true for the rest of the family?

Paulus was in Aruba when Jim Hammer from the Greta's went down there!He must still be down there as of the show..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: December 07, 2008, 06:28:45 PM »

O.T. (sorry),

I would say this is NOT true because Greta just recently (within the last month) had someone in Aruba try to talk to PVDS and she has him on tape at his office in Aruba.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: December 07, 2008, 06:31:05 PM »

Hotshot

I wasn't going to get involved, however,  the evidence and recovery dive was January 7th.  Only the preliminary pics were Dec. 29.

Kyle did not give anything to the FBI since the pictures and statements from Dec 29th-  true.   There was nothing else to send the FBI. They obviously already had the videos.  They were already sent prior to that date.   

"since" is the word.  And the other recordings "jan 7" were sent by other team members on the boat.  Klaas, I am working on your reply now, and then I myself am off for the night.  There is no reasoning here.  I don't know what I have done to be treated in such a manner, or disliked so much, but, I do stand with the girl, and her parents.  And will continue to do so till this case is final.  

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #476 on: December 07, 2008, 06:31:26 PM »

Things that piss me off:

1. People who say I know information but I can't say.
2. If you only knew half of what I know.

If you can't say then don't say you know something.  I have seen many times people saying things and then the answer we get is the family knows.  As long as the family knows then it's fine by me.  But don't yank our chains.  Either you spill it out of don't say anything at all.

Many times I have watched people say stuff and then they leave and you have people on this forum who are dedicated to this case asking that person questions over and over.

Is this done for attention or what?  People have feelings.

Of course it's done for attention!  And it pisses me off too!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: December 07, 2008, 06:31:46 PM »

I'm going to say goodbye.  Have to make dinner. 

Pita ... if you make a little extra for hubby and I.  I will bring the salad and ... carrot cake with cream cheese icing from the bakery of our Safeway.  It is absolutely delicious.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: December 07, 2008, 06:31:53 PM »

O.T. (sorry),

The Sloots are still there. The wlecome mat was removed, but they cannot order them to leave. Joran can go back to Aruba any time he wants to also. But he doesn't want to. Guess he thinks they don't lub him either any more. Probably fearful to be there.   
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: December 07, 2008, 06:32:11 PM »

Johann, he IS useless to Natalee, Beth and Dave. How sad.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.